Workout Artist

Story Info
Fitness instructor shames me in front of wife and her sister.
8.2k words
2.99
15.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my readers:

The key words should help you decide if this is a story for you. I am always open to constructive criticism.

For my fortieth birthday, my wife Julie announced that she and her twin sister Rita had purchased a Groupon coupon for in-home fitness instruction. Since the offer allowed three participants on a three sessions per week basis for the next ten weeks, I was the third name on the list.

Rita's husband, Tony, was on deployment in some East Asian country and would not be back for three months. Rita wanted to surprise him with a well-toned body when he came home, and Julie and I had been talking about getting back into shape ourselves.

This would all be fine and good, but the girls were maybe fifteen pounds overweight, where I am more like thirty. The girls look hot in spandex, as they both have massive DD boobs, but for maybe a little flab in the belly and ass. Personally, I kind of like Julie's ass a bit fuller, but she wanted to lose the weight even if it meant less ass to grab.

So there we were on Monday night, talking in the living room, awaiting the fitness instructor's arrival. Julie wore pink leggings, which hug her curvy hips and pull snugly into her pussy lips. She had on a pink Lycra short-sleeved top and a thin cotton shirt layered over it, which only made her tits stand right out. Rita was dressed similarly, although in light blue; her nipples made faint bumps through the layers of cloth. She always did have more pronounced nipples and much larger areolas than my wife. For years I had wondered if her pussy felt just as tight as Julie.

It was ten minutes to seven when the doorbell rang, and Julie got up to answer it. "Hi, I'm Willie," said the man, just out of sight, with a baritone voice. Julie smiled.

"Please, come in," she offered, extending a hand toward Rita and me. A broad-shouldered black man filled the doorway as he crossed the threshold. He was wearing silver Lycra shorts that bulged with the criss-crossing lines of his quadriceps. Even I noticed how the form fitting shorts made his package look as though he was wearing a jock strap beneath. A silver wife beater stretched across his massive chest; small erect nipples tore into the cotton at the center of impressive pectorals. And his calves and biceps looked just as perfect. At about 6'3, the guy had to be 225 pounds in pure running back form.

Both Julie and Rita lit up instantly. I stood up and walked to the door as he shook Julie's hand. Rita nearly bolted past me to greet him next. Willie repeated each of the girl's names and smiled as he visually assessed their bodies quickly, while they introduced themselves.

With his and my hands clasping, he repeated my name, Bryce, but in a bit of a demeaning tone while his eyes cast down my flabby body. I caught myself comparing my overhanging gut and man boobs to Willie's solid six-pack and taut chest.

"Well, let's get to it," Willie began. "I'm here three nights a week - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at seven o'clock, and I have no time to waste. After tonight, each of you will already have done your warm up before I arrive, so we can get straight to work. In ten weeks I will have you ladies wanting to buy form fitting dresses for the club." He turned to me and shook his head slightly, and offered, "I hope you can keep up, man. This might be too intense for you." He placed his firm hand on my shoulder, gave me a wink, and added, "But, I'm here to make you work for it." Julie and Rita stifled their amusement as best they could.

We made our way to the family room that Julie and I had converted into a home gym a few years back. It had some weights, a treadmill and an elliptical, none of which had been used in quite a while. The girls followed Willie's every move, especially when he walked to the open area at the far end of the room.

I can assure you, I have never even looked at another guy in any sexual way, but that man's ass was unbelievable. It was full and round, yet sinewy muscles flexed with each step. Rita and Julie must have creamed their panties when he walked in front; their eyes were glued to his ass.

"No time to waste. You, go there and you two, there and there," he said, directing us into a triangle with me at the back; the girls in either side if him, and his back to the patio doors to our yard.

We started with a few stretches, and then he worked the three of us into a lather. In ten minutes, Rita, Julie and I were dripping wet, and as much as it hurt, I loved seeing the rivulet of sweat soaking down the girls' butt cracks and cleavage. After more than a half hour of torturous working out, the mixture of sweat, perfume and body odor filled my nostrils. At that point, the pros and cons were not so bad; a challenging workout but a great view of my wife and her sister panting like bitches in heat.

"Alright, lets see who can give me twenty push ups. Last one finished is relegated to the treadmill." As we got onto the floor, Willie added, "Ladies, from the knees," which is fair because of the difference in bodies of men and women. I quickly found me calling out numbers that were two, then three behind that of the women. I could not keep my eyes off both girls' massive boobs mashing into the floor every time. Each of us was dying, but when Julie got to twenty, Rita was at nineteen, and I was only at fourteen. Each sister completed the task, then fell to the floor, exhausted, and turned to watch me struggle.

"Okay, If Brycey is going to take this long, then let's get you girls started on the wind down." My arms were on fire at fifteen, and I honestly doubted I could finish. He had them stand and face me, then bend over toward me and get into the downward dog position. Once there, I found myself trying to see the hanging D cups of my wife and sister-in-law while eye-to-eye with the girls.

At that point, my arms collapsed at the same time Willie had the girls extend their legs as wide apart as they could go. He needled me. "Alright, Brycey, you just lay there, and watch. Those weak arms of yours probably can't do what even the ladies can right now."

Willie stepped behind my wife, his hips in line with and just behind Julie's widely stretched ass cheeks. "You should feel this all the way from here..." he said, his hand gently cupping her left ankle. "... right up along here." My wife's eyes met mine as his fingers traced a line along her left calf, back of her knee, and along the supple muscles of the inside of her thigh. Julie's eyes shut and her hips shuddered slightly as Willie's fingers teased ever so close to her ass cheek.

At that moment, I realized that my cock was responding to the visual stimulus.

As Willie moved to Rita and touched her body in the same way, I noticed a long tumescent bulge appear along the crease of Willie's groin, nearly to the waistband of his shorts. He was as hard as I was, but at least two inches longer and probably twice the girth; I thought the ebony tip might spring past the elastic of the waistband. I was very glad that I was on my stomach, as I would not have wanted the girls to be able to have a visual comparison at that moment.

When Willie traced his fingers all the way to Rita's backside, he looked right at me, and spoke again to the girls, "You should also feel a nice stretch along here, in the gluteus." His hand followed the sexy curve of Rita's glute. Julie looked over her shoulder to see exactly where Willie meant, and then she glanced at Rita whose mouth was agape.

Both of his hands then glided along Rita's waist towards the outline of her sports bra, where he grasped her along the sides of her ribcage and mashed his bulging shorts into her from behind. A soft coo escaped Rita's mouth, and I saw a look of envy on Julie's face, as the black man slowly pushed his hips into her. Rita's eyes widened as she recognized the hardness pressed against the stretchy fabric over her vulva.

An alarm sounded from Willie's watch. "That's it ladies. Until Wednesday." He gathered his gear and waited until I had stood up. "You need to bring at least your 'B' game on Wednesday, Bryce. And everybody, one hour on the elliptical, and one on the treadmill tomorrow. I'll see you all at seven on Wednesday." He patted me on the shoulder and said. "And for not really trying tonight, you should get out a feather duster and clean these unused machines up, like a good boy. Be ready for a good work out on Wednesday." The sisters didn't even try to keep from laughing at his barb.

I was pissed that the women were soaking up this fucker demeaning me like that. We walked him to the front door, and Willie's bright teeth showed as he smiled. "I know you girls will want a hard one on Wednesday." Once the door was closed, the girls were almost giddy.

"I better get home," said Rita. "I think I need to take a long shower," pecking Julie on the cheek. "See ya later, Brycey!" she said with a chuckle, heading out to her house just across the street. I didn't even have time to be annoyed, because before the front door closed behind her sister, Julie was all over me.

"Wanna play around? We can wash up later." Julie's arms were around my neck. I forgot about the parting shot from Rita and was now thinking with my dick. We ran up the stairs, me hauling down my shorts and pulling off my shirt behind Julie, enjoying the jiggle of her ass. Somehow, the aches of a few moments ago were replaced with a raging hardon. In the moment, I hadn't realized that the only reason we were going to have sex was because of the dirty thoughts my wife was having about our new instructor.

Julie was tossing a towel over the edge of the bed when I entered the room, so we wouldn't get the bedding all sweaty and sticky. She laid down on the towel with her legs hanging off the bed, shimmying her leggings and thong off; the tiny triangle of her panties was soaked with sweat and excitement. I quickly engaged her and excitedly began pumping into my more than willing wife.

Julie had her eyes closed and was calling out, "Deeper. Fuck me deep!" I watched my belly slap into her pussy, recognizing that my younger days of hitting bottom and hearing my wife grunt from the pressure of my cockhead against her cervix hadn't occurred in years. I was hammering Julie as deeply as I could despite her demanding more, and was already feeling that ejaculation was imminent. There was no hope in getting any deeper into Julie's slippery pussy. I tried to hold back but only four strokes later, I emptied into her, feeling squirts of cum course along the length of my shaft and spill out into her warm chasm between us.

"Already?" she asked looking up at me, bewildered. I felt the blush of guilt for being too quick for her. My cock was softening; no hope indeed for trying to at least fuck her while Julie fingers her to orgasm. I used my thumb to strum her clit while my useless cock fell from her opening; dribbles of semen oozed down her ass cheeks. Soon Julie moaned and came, her hips spasming around my fingers. Her hand pushed mine away.

She got up and grabbed her clothes, heading to the shower without saying a word. No hugs, no cuddles, just onto the business of getting herself washed up. I joined her in the shower but she wasn't in the mood for any post-coital play in there either. Before we went to bed for the night, Julie and Rita had exchanged a number of texts, none of them shared with me. I can only assume it was more about Willie's attributes than my "shortcomings".

Tuesday at work, I was still kind of pissed off with the arrogance of our black fitness guru. I couldn't avoid helping myself to a few treats from the candy machine in the coffee room. When I got home after work, the girls were working out on the elliptical and treadmill, so I went to the kitchen to start dinner.

Later, I was heading to the family room to let Julie know supper was ready, and the girls were just leaving the room. "We dusted for you," said Julie with a hint of sarcasm.

As Julie walked her sister to the door, Rita said, "This is money well spent! I cannot wait until tomorrow. can you?" While Julie wholeheartedly agreed, I was less than enthused, and took my phone with me after supper to work out. I wasn't really in the mood, so I'm sure I didn't really put more than a half hour of effort on each machine. I figured the workouts alone should get me close to my goal.

I came upstairs and Julie was just getting out of the shower. She had the same look on her face that she gets just after orgasm and I wondered if she hadn't used the showerhead to get off. I asked if she wanted to fool around but Julie declined, saying she was tired and needed some sleep.

I had my shower and came into the bedroom where my wife was reading a book. "Hey," I said as I climbed in beside Julie. "Don't you think Willie was a little handsy yesterday, especially with Rita?"

"Oh, don't be silly, Bryce. He just wanted us to know where we should feel the stretch. It sounds like you're a bit jealous of him."

"Me? No. Not at all. I mean, with Tony being away and all..."

Julie set her book on the nightstand and said, "She's a big girl. Rita knows what she is doing." Julie turned out the light and nothing further was said.

At around six-thirty on Wednesday, Rita walked in and Julie was waiting for her. Rita asked, "Aren't you coming to warm up?"

"Yeah," I replied, "Just have to get changed."

The girls were already in a sweat when the doorbell rang so I went to let Willie in. We got to the family room and Willie looked around. "Well, some of you have already worked up a sweat." His eyes glared at me, and I looked down to see that he was right. I just wasn't getting into any of this at all. The ladies were already sweat stained between their boobs and under arms.

"Alright, let's go!" Willie announced. He was immediately relentless and the four of us began struts and stretches and running on the spot. We were again in the same formation - he opposite me and the girls opposite each other.

"Jumping jacks are next." I was up for that as I love seeing large breasts bouncing freely, along with the sound of females gasping for air. Their bouncing breasts did not disappoint, but an unforeseen problem came with the view. As I ogled at Rita's bobbing breasts, I unintentionally began to get hard.

The more I tried not to think about it, the worse it got. The thin fabric of my shorts only exacerbated it as my hardon flopped up and down. "Alright. That's enough! I've had it with you, Brycey!" called out our instructor. The girls stopped and turned to see what was wrong. We all stood still and I prayed he hadn't noticed my arousal.

"If you are just here to stare at the women's bodies and get yourself aroused, then one of us has to leave." I felt the heat of embarrassment on my face as both women looked to see my cock tented in my running shorts. Rita even snickered. Normally I was so embarrassed, I felt

my face turn beet red.

"Oh, Bryce," said Julie with a look of disdain and shaking her head

Willie had walked to the door to the laundry room. "What's behind this door?"

"The washer and dryer," I replied.

Willie scolded me with, "You can work out inside THAT room for the rest of our session. When we get to the wind down, your wife can let you out. That way, if you accidently cum in your undies, the ladies won't have to be disgusted." He stood by the door and as I entered, I was so pissed at that fucker. Julie walked over to close the door behind me, and whispered, "Stay in here, for God's sakes. Don't fuck this up." She was sure to shake her head before she closed it over.

Just when I thought my humiliation had ended, Willie entered and closed the door behind him. He got right up in my face, pointed his finger right at my nose and said, "You keep Tony out of this. Rita wants whatever incentive it takes to get back into shape for her husband. How I whip her into shape is none of your business. I know how to get both women there and I don't need you fucking it up by mentioning her husband. Understand?" I just stared back. Julie must have told Willie what I said about him handling Rita.

The sound of fast paced dance music began and made it impossible to hear much of anything but, "Do this," or "Do that now," from him. I was trying to keep up but the obvious punishment and intimidation stuck with me until the music stopped about fifteen minutes later. Julie soon opened the door and allowed me to return to the group.

Each of them had a towel wiping sweat from them - Willie to his head and back of the neck, and the girls to their faces and neck. He was just about to start our wind down exercise when I noticed Julie making a face at Rita, and putting her fingers into her hair on the left side of her face.

I looked over at Rita, who had a perplexed look on her face. It was just then that I saw it - two long streams of silvery goop were tangled in the tresses on the side of her face. It looked exactly like the money shots you see in a porn scene. Rita's eyes widened, and she ran the towel through the gooey mess, keeping her eyes on my wife.

I looked to Willie, who was stifling a grin as Rita tended to her hair. He looked directly at me and said, "Glad you're back, Brycey. We've all just about had our fill. Right girls!"

Both women nodded and Rita said, "I know I did," before stifling a giggle.

"It's BRYCE," I demanded.

"Yeah, sorry. Bryce. No offence," but his face just showed contempt. "Now lets do a few more stretches and call it a night." Something had to have been going on, but I wasn't about to say anything at the time.

We saw Willie and Rita to the door, where Willie announced, "Friday, at seven." He had a look of contempt and added, looking right at me, "Hopefully, by then you will be taking this as seriously as the ladies are." The girls blushed.

"We will see you then," I responded, and the two left.

Julie started right in. "You really are something, you know?"

"I'm sorry. Once we started jumping, it just... got hard. I couldn't help it." Julie was just quiet and shaking her head slightly.

"Well, at least you didn't go off as quickly as you did on me last night."

I ignored the shot and asked, "So, what was in Rita's hair?" I thought it very relevant, especially with how handsy he had been the night before.

"Oh, uh, I don't know. I didn't notice."

"You seemed to want to her to know without saying anything."

Julie jumped to the offensive. "What exactly are you saying, Bryce?" Her hands made fists as they remained pointedly on her hips. I just submitted at that point.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. I just asked,"

"Well, Willie is a motivator and I don't want you doing anything to piss him off. Can't

you just do the homework and workout for an hour for a few more weeks? Or better yet, just give in and let us get on with this on our own? I mean, if that is what you want."

Needless to say, things were very quiet for the rest of the night. On Thursday, I came home to the sounds of the girls working on the machines. I had decided that Julie was right - I needed to focus for nine more weeks and the benefits would pay off. I changed clothes and picked up a skipping rope and worked with that while the girls worked out. I dared not look in their direction so as not to get an evil look from Julie.

When they finished, I put in two full hours, one on the elliptical and

one on the treadmill, and then had some dinner. I went to bed proud of myself for changing my attitude.

Friday morning, my boss came into my office and told me that a client was being picked up from the airport and I was needed to go through his file with him today, staying late if necessary. I did what I could but it soon became obvious that I would not be done until late in the evening.

I called home and told Julie the bad news. When I told her there was no other option but to stay late, her response was a firm "FINE." In other words, I was fucking things up. I hung up and got back to work. A