A Divine Erotica Pt. 02

Story Info
Lili's training begins.
2.7k words
4.76
5.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the feeling of a wet tongue against my face. My initial thought was that it was one of my new roommates getting a little kinky in the morning until I heard a whimper. Opening my eyes I was greeted with the head of a husky excitedly licking at my face. Turning to the right I noticed another head was licking at Zari, my mentor succubus and to my left an identical head was resting its head on my angel roommate's breast whining slightly. It took me another moment to realize all three heads were connected to the same body.

"Ugg alright, I'm getting up you damned hound." Zari moaned getting up and glancing at me, a tired look in her eyes, "I see you've met Cerberus."

She stretched her arms, her wings also spreading out at the same time. She got up and patted her side immediately causing Cerberus to jump from his spot, using my stomach as a launching pad causing me to groan loudly.

"Heh, sorry about that Lili." Zari laughed as she and spot left the room. Grace rolled over, looking at me gently, "Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah for the moments I could sleep that is."

Grace giggled and sighed, "Sorry Lili, me and Zari can get a little... carried away let's say." She grabbed me from behind and affectionately nuzzled me, spooning me as I could feel her growing erection against me.

"Something the matter dear?" She asked.

"I'm a little confused, you have a dick. I thought that was like a big no no in heaven."

Grace simply rolled her eyes, "Really, mortals still believe that? All the wars, plagues, hunger everywhere in the mortal plane and they still think God gives two shits about people's genitals?"

She sighed looking at me, "I'm sorry hun, didn't mean to rant. Just something I'm getting tired of being asked that." I turned around and saw that usual cheery face had one of sadness. I snuggled into her looking up, "I'm sorry, it was rude of me to ask."

She hugged me tightly, "Oh you sweet thing, you don't need to apologize."

Zari came back in, "Hate to interrupt you two, as cute as you look, but Lili has a full day of training ahead of her. Want an early start."

Grace sprang up, kissing my head, and ran off towards the kitchen. Zari smiled staring at her ass as she left. "Alright little miss succbus, let's get you ready." She strolled over to her closet and started flipping through the outfits.

"As you study more spellcrafting you'll eventually learn how to create your own clothing, but for now you can just borrow my old ones."

I flipped through her wardrobe, making note of the outfits that ranged from maid outfits to full BDSM latex outfits. Not wanting to oversexualize myself I just settled on a casual shirt and skirt with black thigh highs.

"Ahh a succubus after my own heart." Zari smiled approvingly of my outfit and pointed towards the logo on the shirt, "Band is a bit outdated on that though, 'Scorn of Heaven' was so last century." She smiled and donned a nice two piece dress with a choker.

"I'm sorry about yesterday by the way." She said suddenly as I was browsing her shoes. "I didn't mean to get so aggressive back at my office. I just got somewhat of a reputation to uphold, sometimes get a bit defensive." I simply smiled and nodded, "It's okay."

She smiled grabbing my hand gently and pulled me off towards the dining room. Her demeanor had shifted greatly since yesterday. I suppose it makes sense. She was very good at her job if last night was anything to go by. It made sense she was very protective of her title. While this was all very new to me I felt a sudden sense to live up to her expectations. I did not want to disappoint.

I was brought back to reality with the feeling of claws sinking into my leg. Cerberus was happily trying to lap at my face as the other two heads were trying to nuzzle under my arm. As frightening as Cerberus looked he had a very playful personality. I scratched him behind the ears as he nuzzle me affectionately.

"Aww, you two look so cute together!" Grace said slowly pushing around some bacon in her pan, "I remember the day we found him. Zari was so ecstatic she was practically jumping up and down with joy."

Zari blushed softly, "I wasn't that bad."

"Oh weren't you? I remember you practically begging me to take him home. And you were squealing with joy when I agreed. Gosh your cute little face..."

Grace was cut off as Zari shoved a piece of toast into her mouth. Her face was very red, well more red than usual. Her tail was swishing back and forth rapidly. Grace took a bite of toast munching happily and gave her a kiss on the nose. Watching this I got a small pang of jealousy. They seemed so happy together. On earth I never had a relationship like they do.

"Hey, what's with that look miss grump? Here, have some pancakes." Grace smiled and set a plate of pancakes in front of me.

Taking a bite I wasn't surprised that they too were delicious. It was cooked by a literal angel after all.

"So, what exactly are we doing today?" I asked, trying to guard my pancakes from Cerberus' gaze.

"Well, we're going to my office. There we simply wait for somebody to summon us. Then we go and fulfill their request. After that we go back to the office and repeat until our shift is over. Easy peasy."

I shifted uncomfortably as Zari reached over and held my hand, "I'll be with you the whole time. Nothing bad will happen I promise."

I looked up and nodded.

"Okay, I better head out." Grace said suddenly. "Don't want to be late for work."

"So what do you do?"

"You could say I'm a guide into the after life. See sometimes people have a very difficult time after they die. They're confused, they're scared, they don't want to leave their lives behind. It's much easier on them if they have someone there to guide them."

"Sounds like a stressful job."

Grace shrugged, "Sometimes. But it's good work. Someone has to do it. Besides, it's easier than keeping Zari in line."

Zari smiled taking it as a compliment and kissed her softly, "Alright" She took my hand in hers. "Ready?"

I nodded. She gave one last wink to Grace as we stepped through a portal she made.

We arrived back in her office. Settling down in her chair she leaned back putting her feet on her desk, "And now we wait."

I settled into a chair. We didn't have to wait for long as a strange tingle began to go through my body.

"That's our cue!" She stood up and grabbed my hand. We were suddenly lifted into the air and the whole room disappeared in a swirl around us. The whole experience was nauseating, however Zari seemed very unphased by it. Finally our feet hit the ground. We were in the middle of a red pentagram crudely drawn on the floor with chalk. Surrounding it was three guys. They seemed young, and pretty nerdy, clearly they were surprised by our presence because they stumbled back in shock.

"Holy shit dude it worked!"

"Ha! Who woulda guessed this thing actually works?" Another one said kissing a book with a pentagram on the cover holding it close to his chest.

"Hello boys. My name is Zari and this is Lili. We are at your service." She bowed and I followed suit.

The three boys hesitated looking around at each other before the right most one shrugged his shoulders and grabbed Zari's hand pulling her into a kiss. She responded accordingly.

Another one of the boy's grabbed my hand a little more hesitatingly and mimicked his friend. We kissed slowly as he wrapped his arms around me. Looking over at Zari she was getting a much harsher treatment than me. The third boy was sitting on the couch simply enjoying the scene.

The boy I was with pulled me back into his kiss as his hands found his way behind my horns. He gently scratched as a soft moan came from my lips. He smiled and looked into my eyes. I had to admit he wasn't too bad looking. As he leaned forward for more we were broken up by a shout from beside us.

"What the fuck?!" His buddy lifted up Zari's dress as she stood there unphased. "She's got a fucking dick!"

I blushed softly as the boy I was with slowly lifted up mine to reveal my own cock. The boy on the couch simply laughed, "Ha! Knew there had to be a catch!"

"Who said this is a bad thing?" The boy who still had me in his arms said. "Look, we're all eighteen. We're all still virgins. I mean we just summoned demons for Christ's sake just to fuck them. You really going to get all high and mighty cause they're packing?"

The other two seemed unconvinced but Zari gently began to stroke her guy's cock and he seemingly decided to let go of any hesitation as he went back into forcibly kissing her.

"My name is Jason by the way." My guy said looking down shuffling his feet. I smiled and kissed him gently, "It's a nice name."

His confidence seemed to increase as he pulled his shirt over his head. I smiled and let my dress fall down. I hadn't felt this way before but I was getting very excited at how turned on I was making this man. I decided to put on a little show for him, swaying my hips gently and looking up at him seductively.

"Like what you see?" I internally cringed at saying this, but he seemed to enjoy the gesture as he pulled me in and grinded his body against mine. I could feel his hard on through his pants. Not quite as big as the incubus receptionist, but still respectable. I slowly pulled down his pants and marveled at the shape of his thick cock through his underwear.

"So are you liking what you see?" He laughed to himself as he pulled down his boxers letting his member sway wildly.

I looked over and saw Zari on her knees seductively blowing her man while the couch had his pants off and was gently stroking to the scene in front of him. Apparently this man was quite the voyeur.

Jason put his hand on the back of my head and eased me in. I let my lips thoroughly wrap around his cock and gently sunk onto his member. The taste was salty as I licked up and down. Keeping his hand firmly on my head I moaned as he stroked his hand through my hair.

"Looks like someone is enjoying this."

I could only nod as I continued to suck on him. Savoring every moment of it, getting lost in his thick juicy cock.

Suddenly he pulled away and I looked up at him disappointing, but quickly he turned me around so I was facing Zari. He gently tugged down my panties and took out my butt plug. I waited for him to enter, but instead I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and he looked down at me with a concerned expression.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Oh don't worry about her." Zari laughed, "She might not look it, but she can take a cock."

I turned around and shook my butt smiling at him. Even though doing this was part of the job, it felt nice to have him be considerate enough to ask. He nodded and slowly inserted his rod into me. The pressure began to increase as I arched my back in pleasure. I smiled and squealed as he continued entering me. The pain was a bit much at first, but it slowly began to get replaced by ecstasy.

"God that feels amazing!" He moaned loudly, enjoying the feeling of my bussy around his cock.

I slowly pushed back into him and started to pant. Zari gave me an approving smile as she slowly began to assume a similar position. Jason's assault on my ass began to get more intense as his gentle thrusts were beginning to get rougher. I moaned in rhythm with his cock. Zari reached out and put her hand over mine.

"Oh Lucifer you're doing so good Lili!"

We both began to whine from the ecstacy as Jason began to tense up, "Fuck I'm going to cum."

"Same." His friend replied.

As Jason grabbed my hips for one final effort Zari reached out and pulled me into a deep sensual kiss. I loud groan from Jason emanated behind me and shortly after from Zari's behind and then the guy on the couch. A flood of warm cum filled my insides as my own little cock began to dribble out a little cum. Zari pulled away and smiled at me before going in for another kiss. This one was shorter but carried more meaning. I could tell she was very proud of me.

Jason laid back and smiled at me. I turned around, sitting on my knees and bowing my head, "Were you satisfied?"

"Satisfied is an understatement. God that was the best sex I ever had."

"That's the only sex you ever had." His friend on the couch laughed as he grabbed some kleenex to wipe his cum off of him.

"Still, can't imagine it gets any better than that!"

The rest of the friends nodded in agreement. I blushed and smiled happily knowing I had done a good job.

Zari stood me up and bowed before them. I once again replicated her.

"Thank you for summoning us."

"Might have to do that again soon" Jason laughed, "As long as Lili is there again."

I smiled as we stepped into the pentagram and were transported back to the office. Zari went about magically cleaning my dress.

"So, seems like you already have a fan!"

I smiled and shuffled around, "It's a strange feeling. I never was that popular back then. It felt so good to see him that satisfied."

She simply nodded and began to put my dress back on, "I totally get what you mean. It feels good to fulfill a man's desires. It's like you almost have control over him. That he would do almost anything for you."

She laughed, "Sorry, bit of my inner dominatrix coming out."

We continued throughout the day, visiting about a dozen different summoners. Some alone, some in a group of two or three. Throughout the day I could feel myself slowly improve. My blowjobs were clearly getting better. But no one was ever as gentle or loving as Jason. I suppose he was a pretty rare person that I would have to get used to not experiencing, but it was still nice to be with him.

Finally with the day done we headed home. Grace was already there preparing dinner, "There's the succubus of the hour! How was the day?"

"Exhausting" I replied. It wasn't a lie, the day had been quite exhausting.

I struggled to get through dinner awake. The food was amazing, but made me even sleepier. Zari however expressed how proud she was of me which made me smile happily. Finally Grace and Zari went to the kitchen to do the dishes.

"Why don't you go to bed sweetheart? You look absolutely tuckered out."

I didn't need to be told twice. Shuffling off to my room I found a nice pink night dress waiting on the bed post for me. I had been looking forward to another session with Zari and Grace, but that would have to wait for the morning. As I settled into bed Cerberus came running in through the door and hopped on the bed laying all his heads onto my bed. I rolled my eyes and giggled as I pet him.

It was crazy how rapidly things had changed, but more so how much I was getting used to it. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

**Thank you all for being an amazing audience! Next chapter will be out soon!**