All Comments on 'A Divorce Party Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx8 months ago

Great story! Although, I had hoped that he had knocked up the two moms too. But Kate and Wendy were nice additions.

cursrahcursrah8 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Can't wait for more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story needs a sequel, first to let us know the fates of the sadistic dominatrix Ann. Second, the lives of Stan, Stacey, Kate, Wendy, and Stan & Stacey's mothers after the birth of the first kids.

bucco40bucco408 months ago

You could do a follow up for 20 years later. All the kids are over 18. Most are girls and daddy gets to take their cherries. Also, did Stan take Patti's ass cherry? Perverted minds want to know.

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord978 months ago

I kinda want to know what happened to Gina’s ex-husband and her three ex-best friends

ju8streadingju8streading8 months ago

good thing its a big fuckn house

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine8 months ago

Great story. I loved the incestuous scenes, mom/som, mom/daughter. The children ought to be raised in a ‘sex positive’ environment. No kid has ever been harmed by watching people fucking. They just get curious. All questions ought to be answered openly and honestly.

tomroytomroy8 months ago

hope we get more chapters

KahunabobKahunabob8 months ago

OK, so fair's fair. This part (to me at least) was a lot better than the first one. The scene with Stan and Wendy, later joined by Stacy was fun to read and well done. I'm not too sure about Wendy joining the harem. Didn't see her divorce coming, felt a bit sudden. Probably not just a free-use day, but implied cheating by Gordon afterwards? Kate, his boss, joining in was a bit out of left field. For me she would have worked better as a character if she was introduced (without sex) in the first chapter. 2 chapters is enough for this story.

hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

The story is disjointed. It is all over the place.

2*

Whiter59Whiter598 months ago

Five stars ⭐️🌟🌟🌟⭐️ Glad you’re back to writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm just glad you are back writing again it's been awhile!!!

ManoBlueManoBlue8 months ago

Whatever appeal this had in the first story you murded it in this one. Over the top nonsense, why would he stick around for that and what explanation did they have for doing that as an apology.

MarrttyMarrtty7 months ago

Not a bad story, but, too over the top for me . Don't get why Connie was still around at the end. What is the magic Chinese pill. Dude blasting 8+ times in a day, and all of the hard bangind is a bit of a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The rape and assault victim chooses to stay with his attackers, even after they repeat the assault by drugging him against his will. Bleah.

tangoperutangoperu7 months ago

So Wendy had several female lovers behind her husband's back but she's supposedly a good wife. I don't think so.

300WSM300WSM7 months ago

This guy is a submissive and pussy whipped

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

That was seriously twisted. Reading it was like watching a gruesome accident scene where bodies are mangled on the ground. It’s disgusting, but you can’t look away. I didn’t enjoy the story at all. It goes against every decent sensibility I possess.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

funny how when Gina got tied up and threatened with non consensual sex its rape, but when Stan gets tied up and gets non consensual sex forced on him by multiple partners it's just a biy of fun that got out of hand. Everyone at that party should be behind bars and on a sex offenders registry.

FseriesFseries5 months ago

Nope. Nice but too weird of flips in the story.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P4 months ago

Great story with lots of follow through. Just got complicated in the end with 6 now in the relationship 3 pregnant and all living together in a massive new house. All fucking each other. I think the ledbians have been together a long time.

Anyway still enjoyable on the whole.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sadly you took a beautiful relationship between Stan and Staci and turned it into a twisted tale of debauchery. Where Stan and Staci began married life firm monogamists, with people knowing Stan would kill anyone who defiled his wife and they’d have to deal with Staci if anyone took Stan away from her, by the end they were serial cheaters. Way to ruin what should have been a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Worst story i have read here some seriously messed up things and i have read a lot of messed up things. Sorry but this story is truly bad please never write stories with these kinds of loser characters 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 23 hours ago

Fun story!

Mike R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES