A Divorce Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Reconnecting and extreme revenge.
20.7k words
4.34
19.3k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is a work of fiction; I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fun story. Special thanks to RF-Fast for editing my story and improving it. No story of mine is perfect, but rest assured, it would be a whole lot worse without cleaning up after me.

+++++

Chapter 9 -- Reconciliation

Point of view: Stan

Ring.

Ring.

Swell.

I say, "Hello, Mom," with as little energy as possible.

Mom tries to be funny, "Oh wow, my son decides to grant me a few minutes of his hectic schedule. How did that happen?" I hear her giggle.

With a simmering fury, I reply, "You know damn well why I answered my phone. Wendy threatened to rape me because she hasn't had sex since I moved in unless I answered my phone today."

Mom is laughing as she tries to say, "I like her style. I bet she would like it too."

I sigh and ask, "Is there a point to your mumbling? I have stuff to do."

Mom pushes me, "Oh yes. Laundry, dishes, and a bath remodel are much more important than the woman who struggled for ten hours in extreme pain to give you life."

I push my luck, "Call me next week when you can get over the pain. Goodbye, Mom."

"WAIT!!!" the phone screams.

I ask, "What is so important? I have packing to do."

Mom is curious, "You found a new apartment?"

Swell. I sigh, get sad, my shoulders slump, and tears come to my eyes.

With a mellow voice that fades into sadness, "I'm moving to Australia."

Mom screams, "WHAT!!!! NO!!!!"

I counter, "Mom! Easy on the ears. There's nothing left here but bad memories. I need space. They had a series of bad storms and desperately need carpenters. I figure if someone hires me, they can help fit me in somewhere."

Mom is crying, "You would leave me?"

I whisper, "Mom, how can I ever look at you again?" with a soft voice.

Mom changes gears, "I called to tell you I want to break you out of your funk. I have invited some of your friends for Sunday's football game and dinner. If you don't come, they will kick your ass. Besides, this will be a way to say goodbye to people you say you like. 4:00 PM. Gordon will drive you, and Wendy is coming with you."

"I hate you, Mom," I say lovingly.

Mom sounds teary again, "I hate you too, you son-of-a-bitch, and don't you dare think of skipping the party, or Wendy will skin you alive. You understand me, young man?"

I reply, "I suspect if needed, I will be there in restraints and blindfolded. Bye, Mom."

Click.

What is she scheming?

"Wendy!"

+++++

Wendy is holding my hand, and Gordon has a huge smile on his face as we walk up the stairs to Mom's apartment. Once again, the elevator is out. I hate this property. Why is Gordon so happy when Wendy has her arm around my waist, snuggles up to my chest, and holds my hand. Any closer, and she's blowing me.

Wendy won't move from me, so Gordon knocks on the door. Inside, four of my closest friends are watching the end of the early NFL games. Kansas City is playing in the second set of games. We're playing a terrible Raiders team on the road, so this should be a win. The game starts at 4:30. It's 4:15 now. We're late because of Wendy.

They make room for me, and I'm handed a beer. Since I'm not driving, I can drink all I want. My warden, Mom, will certainly cut me off well before I am ready to stop.

Wendy helps Mom in the kitchen. A steady stream of snacks and beer flows from the kitchen. By half-time, I felt great but was cut off from drinking anymore.

The doorbell rings. Mom gets the door, and I want to die. In walks Patty, Gina, Jane, and Stacy dressed up as schoolgirls. I then noticed that Mom had the same costume on. To complete the ensemble, Wendy is also dressed up and standing in a line in front of the TV. The TV turns off, and it's silent in the room.

Wendy is excited, like a little girl going out to play. Everyone else looks embarrassed, especially Stacy. I know Stacy hates to be in front of a crowd. This is only a few friends, but this group of women really don't know my friends. Stacy has a small, close group of friends; we generally don't mix her friends with mine. All my friends are happily married.

Gordon presses play on their stereo system, and it starts a mellow jazz number with a heavy bass beat. In what looks like a choreographed dance, the women do a quick dance, swing their partners, and then do a chorus line. Not a big deal unless you consider they all have thongs on, and I don't see any hair.

My friend's eyes are popping out of their heads. I'm a bit miffed because my wife and mother are up there! What are they doing? The chorus line stops, and now three (every other one) squat down for two beats, then pop up while the other three squat down. I don't understand the purpose.

In the third set, as the women stand up, the edge of their skirts are under their shoes, and the skirts are ripped off the women. Each has a light blue, nearly transparent lacy pair of panties on. Holy shit.

All my friends yell out in encouragement, making the three women blush and smile big. After two beats, three more skirts come off. This group has light yellow panties rather than blue. With all the women standing up now, they make a swimming motion. It's more like a breaststroke.

The hands come to the center of their chest, fly out in front, and then arc around to their side and behind them. The hands go down, past their sides, and back up to the center of their chest. On the third "stroke," their tops came off together. All the guys screamed excitedly.

Now I get embarrassed because the guys are pointing at Wendy, Patty, and my mother because their panties are turning clear. Why? Their pussies are leaking from being so turned on. They're enjoying being naked in front of a bunch of guys. My mother is a slut!

I'm officially annoyed now. I'm not sure how far I want this to go. Can I stop it? Technically I'm married, but I would say we're split right now. Do I have the right to stop her?

All six women bring their hands to their chest, elbows in, and quickly turn three times. When they stop, six bras fall to the floor. Oh, but that's not enough. All six are twisting their bodies. Three turns to the right while three turns to the left, and breasts are moving all over the place.

My friends are pointing, shouting, whooping, and throwing catcalls. They're not touching. That would push me over the edge. Each has glanced at me to verify my temperament. I'm not happy, and they can see it. All six ladies have beads of pussy juice running down their legs. The positive response has enabled and increased their level of horniness.

Their hips and breasts are moving, and my friends are going hoarse. The ladies turn around at the same pace, and six amazing asses now face us. Even I think that's an impressive sight. They all bend forward, away from us, and then move their legs apart so we get a better view of their hairless peaches and glorious asses. No extra pounds wasted in my sight. Six healthy, slim, tight asses. These women are in shape.

They turn back to us, and now their legs are together. They lean forward as far as they can without tipping over. Mom and Patty are the best, while the others struggle with balance. They all fall forward as a group, taking their friends down into one big pile. We hear ass slapping, giggling, and then they stand up... naked! How the hell did they do that?

Six amazing and sexy bodies stand before us. Now my friends cheer, and all do wolf whistles, pointing and saying they're in love. Bullshit, they're all married. I understand, though. Even I am at full mast and want to fuck all of them.

The six women form a line, with five holding the hips of the woman in front of her. Wendy is in the front and leads the "train" of naked women towards the guys. She circles the chairs, couch, and loveseat. She then makes a second run and reaches out to touch the guys. They guys now reach out and touch women other than my wife.

The guys were beyond excited. It was soft fondling and stroking their tits or asses. I don't see an unhappy woman. It does strike me as odd that nobody touched my wife. Are they afraid of me? I smile; they should be. None of them are anywhere close to my strength. I feel confident I can take all of them. They sit in chairs all day working on computers. They're out of shape.

Once they were done, Gordon brought out two folding chairs and placed them so a person sitting in a chair faced my friends and me. Wendy changes the song and then gives instructions.

Wendy is loud and excited, saying, "Stacy and I have had a long drought. You all know the story. You know what happened. Two evil people ruined what should have been a fun event to help out Gina. Instead, Connie tried to ruin Stan and Stacy's marriage because of Connie's jealousy, and Ann was just pure evil. She destroyed a party thrown by a wonderful woman and almost got Stan killed in the process.

"I want you bums to be quiet and keep your hands off us... for now. It's been almost three months since we have had sex. That ends now."

Wendy and Stacy grab the back of the chairs by leaning forward. What a glorious view. Two well-endowed women bending forward, and their breasts are hanging down and swinging. I almost want to shoot a load now.

Wendy only says, "Gordon," but the need in her voice is primal.

Two friends come around us and strap an odd leather and chain device on our wives' heads. When they finish, two "hooks" pull the nose up. The straps go over and then around the head. There are two larger round "hooks" that pull the edge of the mouth open. They told me it was a mouth spreader. Wendy and Stacy can't close their mouths. To me, this looks hot... and demeaning.

I don't remember stepping in front of my wife like Gordon did with Wendy, but here I am with my boxers and pants around my ankles as I thrust my cock into Stacy's mouth. Stacy can deep-throat, and the visuals are crazy impressive. My friends are egging me on to go harder and faster. I go faster and harder. Stacy isn't stopping me. I hear Wendy squealing with excitement while Stacy moans in pleasure.

This is a lot of fun. I am slamming my colossal cock quickly and forcefully into Stacy's mouth and down her throat. I hear her moans of pleasure as I jackhammer her face. My hands are holding two fistfuls of hair, and she doesn't care. If I didn't know any better, she's loving this.

As I hear Gordon scream out from his orgasm, I scream mine. I stop the jackhammer and shoot six streams of cum in her face. A lot ended up in her mouth, but her face was a mess, with lines of cum streaked across her beautiful face. She blushes from the experience. Stacy orgasmed, but only I knew. Wendy also orgasmed, which everyone knew as she screamed loud and long. She is something else.

With less energy in her voice, Wendy says, "I want Stan and Gordon in the back. We knew that the display was going to make them horny. We took their first load, so now they can last long enough to fuck us good. This is a race. There will be plenty more fucking tonight, so first to orgasm wins, and then you stop."

"Plenty more fucking tonight," what is she talking about? I don't like the sounds of that.

I giggle to myself. I'm standing behind my wife with my cock in her vagina, and I don't recall moving at all. Damn.

Wendy looks over at me and then says, "Go."

I swear it isn't even a conscience decision. My hips start pumping like they have done hundreds of times before. I have more anger than before, so my pace is quicker, and my target is her lungs. Each thrust is a loud slap of my groin into her ass. I am past Warp 5 and encroaching on Warp 7.

Breasts are exciting things. When you push a body forward and then pull back, you would expect breasts to go forward and then backward. But that's not how things go. Women have this odd ability to defy logic. Their breasts swirl in circles. I can see the centrifugal force pushing the breasts out, and they quickly circle around her chest.

Several of my friends are staring at Stacy's chest, watching those fantastic orbs dance as I fuck the hell out of her. There is zero love involved here.

The best comment I hear is from my own mother, "Damn. What I wouldn't do to take a cock that big and be slapped that hard. I would do anything for that."

Each of the other women behind me says in dreamy voice harmony, "Yeahhhhhhhh."

That made me smile.

I'm using my strength and can see that Stacy's ass is pink and may soon turn red. Her pussy is gushing liquids as I pound the fuck out of her. I'm using a ton of energy to fuck this hard, and I'm feeling the effects. Mom recruits help to move us along. Mom and Patty are at my side while Jane and Gina help Gordon. Mom cups my ass with a hand while Patty rubs her hands over my chest.

Patty kills me by saying, "Let's dump the bitch and take turns until he drops."

Mom says in a sexy voice, "I want this on my desk at work. My clothes are on the floor, my boss watching, and he drives that tree trunk into my cunt and breaks me open. He then cums on my face and buries me in cum."

Patty says, "He will fuck us so hard; his cock will go right up my cervix and into my womb to fertilize our eggs. We will both be fat, dumb, and happy with our next love child."

I scream out my alpha male roar announcing that I have won. I never pull out, leaving a ton of cum in Stacy's vagina. I look over, and Wendy has fallen on the floor laughing, with Gordon standing and looking at me with a blank look of astonishment.

Mom pushes him down on the chair, gets within an inch of his face, and says in a sexy voice, "Loser."

Everyone but Gordon and I are on the floor laughing their asses off. I can at least grin.

My friend Bill is sitting when he says to Stacy, "Stacy. I can't believe how dumb you are. You really thought Stan would cheat on you? Let me tell you a story. A year ago, you were out of town on business for two weeks. I take Stan out to a bar. You know Stan, every woman is hitting on him. Turns them all down. In walks a perfect ten. I know she's a model; I have seen her online. She looks around, assesses the men, and then sits beside me, across from Stan.

"She tells him, 'I'm drinking Scotch on the rocks.' I swear to God, Stan tells her, 'This is a free country. You can order anything you want.' She doesn't take the hint. She saw his wedding ring. In front of the two of us, she unbuttons TWO more buttons. She NOT wearing a bra. Stan is as cool as a beer on ice. My man here tells her, 'Little girl, you might catch a cold.' She replies instantly, 'Can you take me home and warm me up?'

"At this point, I'm ready to point out that I'm available for snuggling at home and anything else she wants. Stan sits back in the booth. He looks her up, down, and all over, then says with a straight face, 'You would be a lot of fun to take home. It would be fun to snuggle up with you. However, my wife is an MMA world champ and gets jealous of other women. You might make it inside the house, but odds are good your arms are broken before you pass the Welcome mat.' He looks at me, and I add, "I've seen her crush walnuts in her biceps. What to meet her?' Well, she didn't stick around. She did find another married guy. She was good-looking."

Another friend says, "Connie is a stuck-up bitch. If you don't know the type of man Stan is by now, he's better off without you."

Gina says, "Stacy, I'm astonished you put stock in what she says. She is bitter still and wants everyone around her to be bitter. She was the only one that liked the abuse Stan took. His mother had it right; you never treat people like Stan was treated that night. It was horrible, and I hope that cunt spends a lot of time behind bars."

Gordon slaps a water bottle in my hand, and I down the whole thing. I never paid attention to the pink bottlecap. That's exactly what I needed. As I finished my water, Wendy stood up. She's got a big smile on her face.

Like a little girl, she tells the guys, "We have stripped, flaunted our bodies, told you about the party, blew our husbands, fucked our husbands, and now it's time to continue this party."

My friends scream, "Oh Yeah!"

An excited Wendy says, almost screaming, "Time for an old-fashioned gang bang. Time for all of you guys to fuck all of us women. All holes are open and in any order you want. Everything and everyone are freeuse tonight until midnight. You can bang any of us as long as you want. Come and get us, boys!"

All six women fell to the floor. I have a surge of anger shoot through me. No friend of mine is fucking my wife. I push two guys away and bend over to pick Stacy up. I can't. What's wrong? I feel confused. They drugged me to get my wife. I take a swing at someone and miss. My arm is heavy. I swing again and miss. I'm falling over, and several people catch me. I'm out cold.

+++++

Point of view: Daisy

Thank God that drug worked.

Bill asks me, "Daisy, what do we do with him?"

All the men are holding onto Stan, their friend.

I point at the couch, "Let's put him over there. He won't be out long. Jane and Gina, you can get dressed now. I guess we all can. Can you guys help with Stan? Stacy will get his clothes on; we need body parts moved."

As we're working, Todd asks, "Is everything going to work out?"

Stacy has tears in her eyes, "I finally got my head out of my ass and remembered what a great guy Stan is. What you all did for us tells me the type of man he is because of the type of friends he keeps. You're all good men, just like Stan. However, I lied to him and let him take abuse and humiliation from me and didn't stop Ann. How do I live with that?"

Tim says after hugging me, "That's a 'you' problem. Only you can fix that. Stan is a tuff son-of-a-bitch. A knife wound and a gunshot can't kill him. He loves you very much. That's all you need to know, and that will fix everything. I have a prescription from my dentistry office; I expect you to follow the directions."

Like everyone else, Patty is curious: "What does it say?"

Stacy snorts, "Fuck Stan until sadness goes away."

We all laugh hard. Within minutes, the condo is empty other than Wendy, Gordon, Stacy, her mother, Stan, and me. We are all on the floor waiting for Sleeping Beauty to wake up.

It started with a twitch of an elbow. Then it was a wink in his eyes. A leg kicked an inch. His hand made a fist. His arms wiggle.

I use my deep, commanding voice to yell, "Stan! If you grab me, I will throw you over my shoulder again. Do you hear me!"

Stan yawns, his sleepy eyes open; he looks at his fierce-looking mother and says, "The nurses were much nicer. Are you going to give me a sponge bath?"

I lash out at him, but with quickness I've never seen, I am pulled by him into a hug. All my anger and hostility have left me.

Stan asks with sad eyes, "So. How was it? I take it you knocked me out because you knew I would freak out and stop your fun."

Stacy steps in, "You've only been out about thirty minutes. Gina, Jane, and your friends took off as we had planned. Don't you see? This whole night was to kick me and make me realize that Connie was a jealous bitch that can go to hell and for you to realize that we still love each other very much."

A groggy Stan continues, "OK, I understand you, Gordon, and Wendy being here. They all want me to move my stuff back home. Why is my and your mom still here? Shouldn't they be cleaning their guns or sharpening their knives?"

My dear daughter-in-law nailed it perfectly; with a straight face, she tells her loving husband, "At the party, they sampled the goods; they're here to take turns with me fucking you."

Stan's look was priceless. Shock. Fear. Dread. Acceptance. He went full circle.

Stacy continues with a smile on her face, "Neither mom has had an orgasm since we were born that wasn't from a dildo. After two minutes of you, they planned how to do away with my body and keep you for themselves. I cut a deal. Don't look at me like that. I had to, or I was a dead woman. I had a bargaining chip they didn't."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers