A Doctor's Pay

Story Info
Emily sells off her clothes to her friends.
3.1k words
4.52
19.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers

I wheezed, laughing so hard I thought my lungs were going to give. "Oh, my gosh, that is the most I've laughed in a long time."

Kylee laughed, patting me on the shoulder. "I'm glad you had fun, Emily. You just seemed so stressed out with med school and everything. I hate seeing my best friend like that."

"Yeah, I'm glad we could give you a good time," Tom said. "We made some cookies last night. Do you want to come over and have some?"

"Oh, I probably shouldn't," I said. "I got to study."

We just took you out to have fun, Emily! Forgot about studying for one night!" Tom said. "Besides, it's late, and you wouldn't be able to get much studying done anyways." He guided towards his apartment.

I stuck out my tongue as he led me through the front door. "Easy for you to say. Your family is loaded. The only way I pay for medical school is academic scholarships. That means I have to study my butt off."

Tom rolled his eyes. "What does med school cost, like $10,000?"

"Try more like $50,000. Per year."

"Yikes," Tom said. It was hardly a drop in the bucket for him, but it was still a significant amount. He pulled out a Seran-wrapped plate and started to uncover it. "Doctor's pay isn't too bad, though." He held up a cookie. "Well, it's not $50,000, but have a cookie."

This time, it was my turn to roll my eyes, but I took a bite. It tasted good.

"You know, if you need money..."

"I told you already, Tom. I'm not a charity case."

He shrugged. "I know that. But I still want to help. You're trying to do something for people. I think that's a worthy cause."

Kylee wrapped her arms around Tom's. "See? We care about you, Emily. You really have been stressed out."

"Look, I appreciate the thought, but I've got this."

It didn't seem like Tom was going to let it go. "Oh, come on. Let me help you. Maybe you could work for me. That way, it wouldn't be charity."

"Oh, really?" I said. It came across a little more sarcastic than I meant it to be. "And what could I possibly do for you?"

"You could let him strip you," Kylee said suddenly.

We both looked at her incredulously. "That's crazy."

"I'm serious. Tom takes off a piece of clothing, and then he pays you like a hundred bucks for each piece."

Tom coughed, trying to keep his composure together. "I mean...sure. Seems fair to me."

I glared at him. Of course he wanted to see me in my underwear. Kylee was his girlfriend, but I knew he thought I was cute, too. Kylee would tease me about it endlessly.

If it had been anyone else besides Kylee who suggested it, I would have disregarded it outright. Still, if he was serious, it was a tempting offer. A few hundred dollars just to strip down? I could keep my underwear on and not really show anything. Plus, Kylee would be here to make sure things didn't get too out of hand.

"Alright, fine," I said. "You're serious about the money?"

"Yeah," Tom said.

"But I get to call it off whenever, okay?"

"As long as Kylee or me are the ones who take it off."

I bit my lip. I didn't like that. They'd be touching me all over. "Nuh-uh. "That privilege will cost you. $500." It was a ridiculous amount of money. Tom would never agree to it.

"Deal."

What? Crap. What had I just done?

"I want to tie you up, too," Kylee said. She looked at Tom. "Another $500," he said.

A thousand dollars without even having to take anything off? "...fine."

"Great," Tom said. He disappeared into his room.

Kylee grinned at me. "This is going to be fun."

I glared at her as Tom appeared with a rope. How did Kylee know that Tom had rope? It wasn't like it was a normal thing to have in an apartment. Had she...done this before?

Kylee walked around me, helping Tom pull my arms out and tie them snugly behind me. Then he raised them and tied it to the light fixture above so I couldn't move. This was becoming very real, very quickly.

They came back into my field of vision. "Alright, let's get started," Kylee said. I realized, too late, that my trust in Kylee making sure it didn't go too far may have been misplaced.

"Well, first off, how much for your shirt?"

I blushed. Was he asking to value my own clothes? I realized that, by doing so, I would effectively be giving him consent to strip me, and I couldn't stop him by using some sort of logical argument. My hands would be tied in more ways than one, so to speak.

I realized he was still waiting for an answer. "Umm...another $500?"

"Hmm...That seems like too much. If you can quit at any time, I don't want you to just rip me off before you really show anything. How about $200?"

I opened my mouth to haggle the price again, but I realized he was right. I went running all the time wearing just my sports bra, and I wouldn't be showing much more than that without a shirt.

"Okay."

Tom grinned. "Great! Now, let's just..." He reached for the hem of my shirt.

"Wait," Kylee said. "Let me grab some scissors."

"What? No way!"

"Oh, you were saying earlier you never liked that shirt, anyways," she said. She grabbed a pair of scissors from the countertop and handed them to Tom. "Besides, with your hands tied like that, we wouldn't be able to get it off completely, and that was the deal. Plus, you never specified how we were to take off your clothes."

I paused, unable to think of an argument.

Tom decided to take my silence as consent before I could stop him, and suddenly the front of my shirt was being snipped off. He cut the hem of my shirt, and then the arms, and then threw the tattered piece of clothing to Kilee. My stomach was breathing hard, making my bra rise and fall.

"There. That wasn't so hard, was it?" Kylee said. "Like a surgeon cutting open a patient. Isn't that what you're going to medical school for?"

Tom stepped back to admire my chest with her. I felt myself blush a little deeper. I would never admit it to myself, but a small part of me was turned on by my friends looking at my body. I've never been particularly proud of my body, but to see them ogle over it was a little flattering.

"Okay," Tom said, eager to continue. "Next are your pants."

"$1,000," I said quickly. I tried to sound confident and show that I wasn't going to haggle.

My faux confidence didn't seem to impress him. "Again, it doesn't show any more than I've already seen you in a bikini. I would say another $200."

"$800."

"$400," He countered.

"$500."

"Deal."

I thought he was just going to just tug my pants down, but instead he grabbed the bottom of my right pant leg and started to cut up the center. I groaned, trying to pull away. In response, he grabbed my leg tighter, pulling me forward. His fingers touching my bare skin made surges of warmth run through me. As he started to work on the other leg, I felt my vagina grow wet. Crap, was I getting turned on by this?

He cut the waistline of my pants and they fell to the floor.

And, then suddenly, I was in my underwear. In my best friend's boyfriend's apartment. It would've sounded like a sitcom if my heart weren't beating so fast. What was the medical term for that? Tachycardia? Arrythmia? I couldn't think straight.

Tom stood up, his fingertips accidentally--or purposefully, I couldn't tell--brushing my leg near my crotch. I involuntarily shuddered in pleasure, his touch sending me into overdrive. I tried to suppress it, but it was too little, too late. Tom gave me a look, just enough to let me know that he had seen it.

"You know, Emily, you got a really good body," Kylee said. "You really ought to show it off more often."

"Okay," Tom said. "Time to get serious."

"I'm not letting you take off my bra," I said.

"Really? Cause it seems to me like you're enjoying this," Kylee said. She pointed to my panties where a slight dampness had begun to appear. "I think you should be paying us to keep this going."

I bit my lip. She was right, darn it. I could feel my defenses crumbling.

"Tell you what," Kylee said. "We cut your bra, but we leave it on your chest. That way, you stay covered. At least if you can hold still. $500. Take it or leave it."

I opened my mouth to argue. My bra was definitely worth more than my pants. But they would leave it on, and I was pretty sure I could keep still enough that it didn't fall. Again, I could just call it off as soon as they did, and that would be $500 more. With that, what would I be up to? $2,200?

"Okay, but Kylee is the one who does it." Holy crap, what did I just say? I was actually going through with it?

Kylee grinned again. I knew that she knew that my resistance was dwindling. She took the scissors from Tom, stepped behind me, and snipped the clasp of the bra. I felt the pressure from my bra loosen, and my breath hitch. It just hung there on breasts. It was a lot looser than I expected it to be.

Even though it was still on, it might as well have been cut off based on the embarrassment rising to my face. My vagina felt like it was on fire. I should have asked for more money for my bra, cause $500 wasn't worth it.

Okay. I was done. I opened my mouth to say as much, but something stopped me. I had never been an exhibitionist--I was quite shy as a premed student--but all of this was exciting. I wanted to see how I would go. I was among friends and having their respective boyfriend/girlfriend in the room acted as a check, so they wouldn't go too far.

"How much for the panties?" Tom asked. I could see his erection through his pants. Part of me was flattered that he was getting turned on by someone who wasn't his girlfriend.

I looked at him with a mixture of disbelief and terror. The way he said it made it very clear that I was not getting out of here without losing everything. How did I get here? I only came in for a cookie. I wanted to be studying! My breath quickened, and I couldn't peel my eyes off my bra, trying desperately to keep my body still.

"That's got to be at least $1,000. No, $1,500."

Crap. I had just revealed how low I was willing to go. And I had revealed that I was willing to!

"How about $800?"

"What? No! If I'm going to get naked, then I want more."

"Eight. Hundred."

I growled. Crap. He knew how far gone I was. I just wanted to get this embarrassing night over with. "F-fine."

"I want to do it," Kylee said. She stepped around in front of me and stepped very close, her chest nearly touching my own. Silently, I was grateful for her body in the way of Tom's line of sight. She reached down and grabbed the side of my panties, pulling it out so she could cut. It was made from a material that was difficult to cut with regular scissors, making her take several smaller cuts.

Snip. Snip. Snip.

My panties hung there, the static friction between my pubic hair and the fabric the only thing keeping them on. Kylee stepped aside to give Tom a good view. She noticed that the panties were still technically on. "Oops, let me get that." She reached down and grab my panties. Her fingers were rougher than they needed to be, and they pressed down on my vagina. I moaned loudly at the sudden pressure and the feeling of the bubbling orgasm that threatened to break. I closed my legs, trying to suppress the urge, but the action pulled out my chest just a little. The sudden movement, combined with Kylee's manipulation, was enough for my bra to slide off my breasts and onto the floor, just as Kylee ripped off my panties.

I shrieked, struggling against my bonds. I was completely naked! In front of two of my friends!

Both of them were just staring at me, drinking in my whole body. I doubt either of them actually expected to see me like this. I watched Tom's eyes specifically as they rested on my breasts, and then my vagina.

"Okay, that's enough! You've had your fun! Let me go!" I said. I struggled against my bonds furiously until I realized that the useless jerking around was just opening up my legs and giving my friends a better view of my vagina.

Tom frowned, looking a little disappointed.

But Kylee was undeterred. "No. You're not done."

"But we agreed--"

"I know you liked that, Emily. And I think you want more. I have another deal for you, before we get you down."

I froze. Crap. I was in the palm of her hand. While every part of me wanted to resist, another part of me, one I didn't know I had, was begging for more. What was she going to suggest?

"You let us grope you."

"What?" She couldn't be serious."

"Just let us touch your body, explore it for a bit. We'll set a timer. $200 per minute, for 5 minutes. That another $1,000."

If possible, I blushed even more. I would never take Tom away from Kylee, but just the idea of him touching me was enough to make my vagina go wild.

"Okay. But don't touch my vagina."

Kylee giggled. "Ohhh, 'vagina'. Such a technical medical term. You'll be a doctor before you know it. Alright, deal. Five minutes, and we won't touch your pussy."

"I'll get the timer," Tom said. He walked over to the microwave, out of my field of view, not even trying to hide the fact that he was staring at my body. I was surprised that Kylee was okay with her boyfriend blatantly checking me out.

Unless...she had been the one to plan this.

I swear, I was going to kill her after this.

*beep*

The timer was set. I couldn't see it from my position, but I knew it was going to be a very long five minutes.

Kylee was the one to make first contact. She touched my stomach. I gasped at the foreign feeling of someone touching me, and suddenly I couldn't breathe. She grinned, moving her hand up to cup my breast. I groaned and moaned, shuddering furiously in pleasure.

It only tripled in intensity when I felt Tom's hands on my buttock, stroking them like kittens. His hands wrapped around my hips, tracing the outline of my pubic mound. He didn't touch my pussy, as promised, but I realized with shame that I wished he had. The pressure in my crotch was growing intense, and I felt like the rope was the only thing holding me up, as my legs were turning into jelly.

Kylee stopped groping my breast and placed her mouth over my right nipple. I screamed as she rolled it around in her tongue and bit into it. Tears of pleasure started to flood my eyes, rolling down my face. Suddenly, both of them were in front of me, each worshipping a breast. My "groping" had turned into ful on breast abuse

The timer went off. Tom stopped and stepped away to turn it off, but Kylee hesitated, taking her sweet time unlatching herself. She brushed the hair out of my face. "A thousand dollars well spent."

I gasped for air, completely out of breath. Forgot the $1,000. My body was overflowing with pleasure, and the pressure, warmth, and wetness in my pussy was almost too much. I needed more. I needed release. I needed to go home right now and let myself go.

After years of being my best friend, Kylee could read my face and knew exactly what I wanted. "You know, Tom, I think lil' Emily here is starting to regret her wishes for us to not touch her in pussy." She started to untie me. "How about we make an offer if she touches herself and orgasms right here?"

My body was conflicted. Part of me screamed for it, but another part of me recognized how truly humiliating that would be, to cum all over his apartment.

"Sounds good to me," Tom said. "How does another thousand sound? That'll bring up your total to a nice $5,000."

I didn't trust myself to say anything. Instead, I silently started to rub my pussy. I didn't even care that I wasn't on a bed or chair. Just right there on the floor like a dog. The pace quickened. I plunged a finger into my pussy while another stroked my breasts, still raw and super sensitive from my friends' treatment.

It took shamefully little to get my body to orgasm. I fell on my back once my body started to writhe. It climaxed, and cum squirted all over Tom's hardwood floors. My head dropped to the floor in a mixture of complete exhaustion and shame. I tried to curl up in a ball in an effort to cover myself, but my limbs didn't have the strength.

"Amazing," Tom said. "You're amazing, Emily. That was well worth it. I guess we should call it a night."

They helped me to my feet. I glanced back at the pile of cum on the floor. Had all of that come out of me?

"Wait," I said. "All my clothes are useless now, but I need to get back to my apartment."

Kylee shrugged. "Not much we can do about that. Guess you'll have to streak it."

"My apartment's on the other side of the complex!"

"Oh, you'll be fine. It's late, anyways."

I stepped outside, wrapping my arms around my body.

Tom took one last good look at me, his eyes running up and down my body and taking mental pictures. "You know, Emily...$5,000 is still not that much compared to $50,000 in student debt for the year. If you ever want to come over again...we could find some...other ways for you to work for me."

Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers