A Doe in the Woods

Story Info
A recent college grad finds herself lost in a forest.
2.9k words
4.25
27k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dolores (who went by Doe because no self-respecting 23-year old could go by the name Dolores and be taken seriously) had just wanted her last summer as a camp counselor to go smoothly. Things were looking bright for her future, she had just graduated with her art history degree and even though it was a notoriously hard field to permeate, she had scored a curating internship with one of the top art museums in the country, but she didn't start until September. So, she was spending this summer like all of her past collegiate summers, as a counselor at a sleepaway camp in the mountains, a place she loved spending summers when she was just a camper herself. As a counselor every year she was assigned cabins filled with sweet and obedient campers and she was usually paired to co-counsel with her best friend Rosie. It was always fun. That's how this summer was supposed to be too, but Rosie, also a recent grad, had landed a job at a big wig accounting firm with a starting salary that made both she and Doe salivate. Doe was glad for her, but it did put a damper on her own summer, and things only kept getting worse.

This summer Doe's assigned cabin was filled with a rowdy and messy group of girls and her co-counselor Krista refused to peel her eyes from her phone for more than forty seconds at a time, something that was not only against the rules for on-duty counselors but it also meant that she was too distracted to help Doe corral their campers.

Two weeks into the summer Doe had already reached her wit's end. Her campers were noisy and wild (more closely resembling a pack of rabid animals than a group of fourth-grade girls) and Krista still hadn't spoken more than a collective 27 words to either Doe or the campers. So late one afternoon on a day that had been particularly hectic, Doe suggested they choose an activity to get the campers to burn some of their energy. This plan backfired, however, when one of the girls suggested a nature hike instead of Doe's proposal to go swimming at the lake. The nature hike won the majority vote, beating the lake by a landslide. It was a tad chilly for swimming, but it had to be better than hiking, the forest that surrounded the camp was seriously creepy.

At the beginning of every summer, the camp owner warned the staff not to let campers wander down any of the forest's blocked off pathways. No one really needed reminding though, for years crazy rumors kept anyone from straying off the marked trails. Many years ago, even Doe herself had heard strange wailing coming from the woods during a late-night hike. The camp owners never elaborated on their warnings, so no one knew why the paths were blocked off but no one at the camp was very eager to find out either.

About an hour into their hike along the clearly marked and well-signed trail, Doe and her cabin were doing a lot better than she had expected. The campers chattered energetically among themselves and seemed to be having fun. Krista, who was surprisingly agile, sidestepping stones and avoiding bulging tree roots all while scrolling through Instagram, led the pack of girls. Doe followed along in the rear so she would easily be able to keep track of all the campers in front of her. As they walked, a brightly painted hummingbird flitted past one of the more distractible girls, and she ran after it, veering off of the marked trail down a smaller path to the right. Doe ran to catch her camper before she strayed too far.

Doe didn't think the girl was very far ahead of her but she quickly lost sight of where she had gone. In reality, the camper had come to a fork in the path and she chose the route to the left which led her back to the main trail where she caught up to the rest of the group, who hadn't noticed Doe's absence. When Doe came to the fork a few moments later, she paused with a nervous feeling in her stomach. The pathway on the right was roped off with bright caution tape but further down the forbidden route, Doe saw another bright bird flitting around a bush and, assuming that her camper might have been still pursuing the alluring creatures, Doe took a deep breath and ducked under the tape.

It seemed to Doe that she had only been on the path for a few minutes, but she was already disoriented and confused and she didn't see any sign of her camper, so she decided to head back to camp. She knew that from the main trail, camp was located to the west, but she wasn't sure what direction she was walking in now and she forgot her compass back in the cabin. The trees were more dense in this area and much less sunlight was able to break its way through, so she couldn't orient herself using the sun. She tried to trace her steps back towards the fork where the path started but none of the landmarks she passed looked familiar to her at all.

Funny vines Doe had never seen before would around the trees and hung from the branches. As she passed them, they seemed to grab at her bare arms and shoulders. They even began to drape onto the forest floor and the farther in this direction Doe marched, the thicker the vines got until she couldn't even see the ground anymore.

"Definitely the wrong way," Doe muttered looking around. She had never been in this part of the forest before and something about it felt strange like she was being watched, or like she wasn't alone. It was dead silent around her, no sounds of birds or squirrels or wind. Just complete unnatural silence.

The hairs on Doe's arms stood up and goosebumps coated her caramel-colored flesh. She didn't like it here. Whatever this place was it made her stomach twist into nervous knots. She quickened her pace to nearly a jog. Where was the path? How could she have gotten herself this lost? She scolded herself. Suddenly, Doe's hiking boot caught on one of the vines and she slammed to the forest floor. Thick green vines were everywhere but she couldn't tell where they were coming from.

Doe pulled herself to her feet but she couldn't walk, a vine had gotten wrapped around her ankle. She bent over to untangle herself but somehow the vine had gotten wrapped rather tight. As Doe tugged at the vines she felt them against her other ankle too. She whipped her head around to see the vines snaking themselves around her calf. She gasped and fell backwards onto her butt. When she landed the vines roped around her wrists and forearms. She tried to pull herself free but was yanked back towards the ground. As her head landed against the vines they snaked up and wound around her neck, not tightly enough to hinder her breathing but she could feel their pressure slightly constricting her windpipe.

Doe tried furiously to kick her legs and pull at her arms but she couldn't move at all. Another thick green rope twisted itself around her waist, then she began to move. She was being dragged deeper into the forest. Doe tried to scream but yet another vine wound around her mouth muffling any sound that may have escaped. The vines dragged her body along the forest floor into a part of the forest that looked like it had never seen the sunlight. Her limbs were covered in cuts and scratches and leaves were tangled in the wild curls of her dark hair.

She couldn't tell how long or how far they had dragged her but she would have guessed that it was about fifteen minutes before they finally came to a stop in a clearing. Doe's heart was thumping wildly against her chest, she had never been more terrified in her entire life.

The clearing was dark but Doe noticed a warm glow coming from something a few feet away from her. She craned her neck to get a clearer view of the source of the light and gasped, it looked like a cocoon or a giant flower bud that hadn't yet opened. It was huge and green and Doe could see hundreds of the vines snaking off of the base of the giant pod. This is where they were bringing her.

Doe was still tightly ensnared by the plant and couldn't move or speak. The massive pod in front of her began a low hum and the brightness of its glow intensified. Tears rolled down Doe's cheeks and she let out muffled screams and sobs as she strained futilely against her bindings, she didn't know what was happening but all she wanted was to be back at camp safely in her cabin. The hum from the pod grew even louder until its loud droning was all Doe could hear.

Doe felt something on her legs. The vines were still preventing her from moving but she hadn't noticed that her legs had been spread open to allow for this new tentacle to creep slowly between her thighs. It snaked into the leg of her shorts and came through the top of her waistband near her belly button. The vine itself was thick enough, maybe three inches in diameter, and at the head of the vine was a much smaller version of the bulbous humming cocoon, though this one wasn't humming or glowing. The shaft of the vine was pressed into her panties and was twisting itself, writhing almost. Doe didn't want to admit it, but it felt good. The vine was warm and smooth, and it was rubbing through her panties against her clit which was beginning to tingle intensely.

"What is going on?" She wondered. Just then, the intrusive vine pulled away, back out of her shorts, but then it went back in. This time it wormed itself into Doe's panties. Her eyes widened and she tried to move but that just intensified the sensation of her slit, which was beginning to grow very wet, rubbing against the plant.

Doe had been so focused on the vine in her panties that she didn't notice the second appendage also working its way into her shorts. By the time she realized what was happening, it was too late. The new vine pushed into Doe's pussy and began to thrust gently in and out. Doe gasped, she wasn't a virgin, but her pussy was tight, which intensified the feeling of the plant's movements inside her. The bud on the plant that was massaging her clit opened and clamped down on her swollen pink button. The inside of the bud was smooth and moist and a little sticky. It began to create a sucking sensation which made Doe moan even louder and she began to move her hips with pleasure. The vine inside of her had stopped moving and at first, Doe hadn't realized why but now she felt it. The vine was growing, getting thicker until she could feel it tightly within the walls of her vagina. Then it began to thrust again, slowly at first. The vine was too big for Doe's pussy and she let out a stifled shriek in pain. But the more it pumped in and out the more juices Doe produced and soon she was lubricated enough in her own juices to alleviate any pain she felt.

The bud sucked harder on her clit and the vine began to thrust faster with deeper strokes. The vine glistened with Doe's juices as it pumped tirelessly in and out of her body. Despite her still very present fear, Doe was moaning loudly, her eyes half shut. The vine that encircled Doe's waist slowly unwound itself and hooked into her belt loops, dragging the shorts completely off of her body. Then it slid between her legs, through her dripping slit, between her round firm ass cheeks and pushed into her anus. She grunted. The vine easily slid into her ass, already wet with the juices from her pussy, pushed deep inside her body, and began to thrust.

Doe had never felt filled like this before. The sensation was overwhelming, and she began to scream. Her eyes rolled back and her hips bucked violently. The vines continued to thrust roughly in and out of her sopping cunt. Doe's breath caught in her throat and her body spasmed as she began to orgasm. When the waves of pleasure subsided Doe gasped for breath but the plant wasn't finished with her. The vine wrapped around her mouth unwound itself, then pushed into her pillowy pink lips and began to thrust wildly. With each thrust, the plant squirted a sweet creamy liquid down her throat. It was sweeter than any fruit that Doe had ever tasted and she swallowed it eagerly.

Even more, tentacles snaked out from the strange glowing bulb. These had what looked like suction cups attached to the ends instead of the bulbs like the other vines. The vines ripped Doe's shirt and the suction cups attached themselves to her chocolate drop nipples, they began to suck powerfully on her round c-cup sized tits. Doe moaned again against the vine filling her mouth. The thrusting vines had paused when she came and she was enjoying the break, but suddenly she felt her body begin to rise off of the ground. She was being lifted by her arms and legs, which were now spread wide open by the vines and she dangled inches away from the central glowing cocoon. The heat emanating from it warmed her now bare skin. She hung for a moment before a vine plunged deep into her creamy cunt with no warning. She was shocked.

The vines holding her arms and legs suddenly released her and she fell forward against the massive central bulb. Its smooth surface felt amazing against her body and the bulb was hot against her skin but it seemed to warm her from the inside out in a way that was pleasant and comforting.

The vine in her mouth released one last pump of the fruity liquid onto her tongue before it pulled itself out. Doe was somewhat disappointed as she swallowed the last of the cream but she turned her focus back to the sensation of the bulb against her skin. It felt amazing and as the vine in her pussy began to pump powerfully again, her exposed clit was rubbing pleasurably against the bulb's smooth surface.

Doe whimpered with pleasure as she felt another orgasm growing inside of her. She ground her hips hard in rhythm with the thrusting, the warm bulb pressed hard into her swollen clit and she let out a shriek as she came again. The last vine removed itself from her, leaving a sticky trail of her juices as it retreated. As Doe's breathing slowed, the bulb released a puff of purple spores from its top, they traveled into Doe's mouth and up her nostrils as she breathed deeply. The spores smelled like strawberries and made Doe incredibly sleepy, the bulb began to glow even brighter as Doe's eyelids slipped shut and she drifted off into a deep sleep.

Doe awakened wrapped in the warm blankets of her bed in her camp cabin. "What the hell?" she murmured. She pushed off her blankets and sat up, she had on her usual pajamas, a pair of soft cloth shorts and one of her university t-shirts. Across the room, Krista emerged from the bathroom in a cloud of steam wrapped in a towel and squeezing water from her long red hair.

"So, you're finally awake," she frowned, "aren't you like, always out of bed way before me? Are you feeling okay?"

Doe didn't know how to answer. Her head was fuzzy and she was having trouble thinking straight.

"I think I've got a cold," she finally croaked. Her throat felt funny, and even as she spoke her voice came out sounding scratchy and faint.

Krista nodded, "That's what happens when you stay out so late, I know it's summer but we are in the mountains so it's pretty fucking cold up here at night. What time did you get back anyway?"

"Uh..." Doe couldn't remember. As hard as she tried, she couldn't remember anything that had happened after she stepped over the ropes to try to find the camper down the blocked pathway and she definitely didn't remember coming back to the cabin.

"Well next time can you tell someone that you're just gonna ditch us? We were like totally freaked out when we couldn't find you. We thought you got snatched by a mountain lion or a sasquatch or something," she shot an annoyed look at Doe, "Not to mention, you just left me to deal with those little psychos by myself!"

Despite how confused she felt (both by her memory loss and by the fact that this was the longest conversation she and Krista had ever had), Doe erupted in laughter, "At least you finally understand what I have to deal with while you're always on your stupid phone!" Krista rolled her eyes but began to laugh along with Doe despite herself.

Once they had calmed down, Doe chucked, "I am very touched that you worried about me though. Other than this head cold I think I'm fine, honestly though I can't really remember what happened."

Surprised, Krista raised her eyebrows, "Okay well while that is really fuckin' weird, we're gonna have to save that conversation for later. For now, hurry up and get dressed Jane Doe, we've got campers to attend to."