A dog/slave Weekend Ch. 05

Story Info
Walkies and talkies.
976 words
4.27
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5

"It's dark enough now," she said as she swung the hand leash around in an arch. "Nobody will be able to see that you are a deformed dog." She unhooked the backyard leash from John's collar and attached the one she held in her hand.

Ashley tugged on it. "C'mon, boy. Come."

She led John through the car port and down the driveway. John followed by walking on the balls of his feet rather than scrap up his knees on the pavement. He didn't like Ashley talking down to him anymore. At least right now. He didn't want to be a dog right now. What he wanted was to stretch out and have a drink. But here he was being forced to heel as his owner marched him down the darkened street on all fours.

He said nothing rather trying to focus on enjoying the walk as a dog might. During their little trek, only one car passed. Ashley hid him behind some bushes as if her dog were taking a pee.

Back at the house Ashley pulled the swimming trunks off of John and around the chains connecting his ankles to the cock and ball ring leaving him naked. She dressed herself in some light weight pajamas. Then she sat down on the sofa to watch some TV before bedtime.

John began to climb up on the sofa to be next to Ashley but she stopped him with her hand.

"Nu-uh...no," she said.

"Why not?"

"My sister doesn't even like dogs in the house, more or less on her furniture."

John resigned himself to the floor. "Come on, Master. You've been treating me like a dog all day. Can't I have just a little break?" He raised his mitts and looked at the locks dangling from them. "At least mentally?"

"Sure, doggie." She threw the TV remote onto the floor next to him. "There you go. I'll let you run the remote."

John grew agitated. She knew damn well that his fingers were encased in the stainless steel mitts. The remote was as un-user-friendly to him as it would be to a... a dog.

"Please, Master..."

"What? What do you want from me, John? I'm afraid that you are stuck like that until we get home. This IS what you wanted, isn't it?"

John hung his head. "Yes."

"You know, your little fetish here hasn't made my day go by any easier," said Ashley. "You have been absolutely worthless to me chained up like that. It's been like you are just a dog."

John looked up at her.

"You're nothing more than a pet, John. You're lucky that I like dogs." Ashley reached out and pulled his collar to her. "You've been a worthless dog all day. But maybe I can make some use of you now." She stood up and pulled her pajama bottoms off. She fell back onto the couch on her bare butt. Then she again pulled him by his collar between her legs.

"Okay, dog," she commanded. "Lick me."

John could feel her fingers grasping the leather collar around his neck, her fingernails against his flesh. His tongue darted about her pussy.

"Lick me, dog!"

He lapped at her as if he were dying of dehydration. She responded with a squirm.

"Good boy, good boy." Her grip on his collar remained firm.

It did not take long for her to orgasm. She arched her back while grabbing the back of John's head pulling his's face fully into her. She pumped his face for another orgasm.

"Oh, God..." she cried. "Slower now, puppy...slower..."

John obliged and gently licked up her slit.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned. "More."

He continued tickling and messaging her pussy with his tongue for quite awhile. Ashley would squirm and moan with pleasure. Then suddenly she pulled him back into her. "Now lick me hard, puppy!"

He again lapped at her, but deeper this time. She rocked her pelvis in a thrashing manner. She screamed, "Oh, Jesus..." and then she quit. She pulled Johns face away with the collar, and then let go. "Go," she said, waving her pretty nails at him to shoo him off. "Go away."

John backed up and sat down. His hard-on extended up past his belly button. He watched his beautiful girlfriend breath hard to catch her breath. She struggled to pull herself together. He wanted her so badly. But what was he going to do about it? What could he do? He was so miserably helpless that he was at her mercy as to what to do with him.

She finally sat up. She reached down and grabbed the TV remote to shut it off. "Mmmm, that was good," she said. "That was the best ever. We should do this more often." She looked down at John's hard-on. "Well look at you."

"Please, Master..."

"Please Master what?" Ashley said. She stood up and slipped her pajama bottoms back on. "You can't make love to me chained up like that." She put her hands on her hips and stood over him. "Of course you never could make love to me anyway because of this fetish. You never could commit. Your kink was always more important because all you ever wanted was to be a dog. Well, that's all that you're worth now. Now that you are trapped in that dog-like position for the next two days we'll play the kinky thing my way."

She brushed past him. She began to turn all of the lights off in the house in sequence as she headed down the hall to the bedroom. "Come on, puppy. You're sleeping on the floor of the bedroom. I don't want you sleeping on the furniture out here."

John followed her. As she shut the door behind them she added, "The funniest part of this is that you can't even masturbate."