A dog/slave Weekend Ch. 07

Story Info
Ashley tells the truth to John's dismay.
1.1k words
4
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7

He awoke to Ashley kicking him. "Get up," she commanded. "Get up, dog."

John lifted his head from a puddle of spittle. He wanted to say 'what?' but the gag ball head harness was still locked in place. He got on all fours. The air was warm and moist indicating that the shower had run. Ashley brushed her long, brown hair as she looked down on him.

"It's time for me to go," she said. "You need to go outside now."

She was wearing a tan pant suit with a white blouse. She swung the tan jacket on over the blouse. She looked stunningly professional. She marched out of the room in her high heels. "Let's get those swimming trunks back on you."

John carefully lifted his legs one at a time as Ashley slid the trunks into place. Then she walked into the kitchen. "Come in here, John, we need to talk."

John crawled into the kitchen. He found Ashley already sitting in a dinning room chair. "Well," she said, "I need to talk, anyways...You can't talk because you are a dog." She reached out and snapped the leash on his collar.

"First off I assume you're wondering why I haven't taken the ball gag off of you. Well, it's because I don't want to hear your whining and moaning when I tell you what I'm about to. After letting you get your rocks off your drive to be submissive has to rebuild itself. Being a dog is probably the last thing on your mind right now. I know how you are, after sex you can finally think of all of those things that you need to get done. But now you're stuck on all fours. In all aspects, darling, you are a dog. So the ball gag head harness stays on," she said sweetly then pat his head.

"Now then," she continued, "I am not going to court for drunk driving. I was a passenger. So that's good right? But the guy I was with was drunk."

John looked at her with surprise.

"Now, now...You had passed out early that night. And let's face it, your sexual dysfunction has kept our relationship on pretty shaky ground. So it was a guy that my sister has been trying to hook me up with."

John groaned in protest behind the ball in his mouth.

"I'm not sure if you met him or not during the party. But he was here. And after you passed out we took off for a ride to get away. That's when we got pulled over." She ran her free hand down her nylons. "Now I realize that you have a million questions at this point, but I don't have to answer them. You know why? I'm a person and you're a dog. I'm tired of fighting this strange need you have to be helpless and treated like a dog. My life is still moving forward. So if you want to live your life on all fours and be regarded as nothing more than a dog, fine. I don't mind keeping you as a pet...with benefits. Especially now that I know that I really am the one in charge."

John pulled back. He reached up and put his arm over the leash to pull it out of Ashley's hand.

"No, no...See?" she said as she gripped the leash tightly with both hands and pulled him back toward her. "I told you that you would whine."

John reared back again almost raising Ashley out of her chair. He began to crawl away. "No! Bad dog!" she yelled at him. Suddenly he felt the sting of a hot object on his bare back. He turned around and Ashley stood over him with a pocket tazer. She zapped him with it again causing a paralyzing effect down his left side.

This gave Ashley a chance to choke up on the leash. She had a firm grip right next to the collar. She held him still and bent over his head. She talked quietly into his ear while holding the tazer in front of his face, triggering the bolt of electricity between electrodes every few seconds.

"You know," she said, "I've wasted too much of my life already waiting for you to grow up. But now I realize that you are just a fucking dog. My sister was right about you all along. And you know how I hate for my sister to be right all of the fucking time!" John could hear Ashley's teeth grind. "Not only does she get a real man, she gets a rich man. Not only does she get a nice big home, she also gets a nice little vacation cottage."

John moaned as best he could.

Ashley stood up. "And what do I get? I find out the man I love is a fucking dog. And that's all that he will ever be!" She kicked him in the gut knocking the wind out of him.

John gasped to get his breath back.

Her voice altered back into a nicer tone. She twirled her long finger around the leash. "So, I've just acquired a new pet. A unique pet. That's something that my sister doesn't have."

At first John thought that Ashley was joking; adding to the illusion of his helplessness. She quickly showed him that it was no illusion. Now he was afraid she was going crazy. With a quick jerk he pulled the leash out of her hand and crawled to the door.

Ashley laughed at him. "Where do you think you're going, puppy? There's no doggie door there."

He reached for the door knob uselessly. She was next to him in several long steps. He cowered from her. She smiled. She put the tazer on his neck just under the collar and let the full current discharge into him for a full four seconds.

John fell against the door breathing hard through both his nose and the ball gag tube. Ashley knelt down to him as her beauty melted away in his tears.

"I can't believe that you are six hours away from the keys that could set you free from this bondage relying on me for everything yet you still defy my superiority over you."

Grasping the leash again, she stood up. "You are a dog, John," Ashley said. "It's what you've always wanted. When we get home I'll figure out a way to keep you under control, but rest assured you will spend most of your free time just as you are now." She held the tazer and made it spark. "This is just a taste of what I will do if you misbehave again. Ever. Understand?"

John shook his head.

"Good," she said. She turned and went back into the kitchen. She filled up the dog bowl with water from the faucet. Then she grabbed her purse. "Let's go, puppy-dog. Outside on your leash."