A Dollhouse Ch. 03

Story Info
Kendra comes to visit.
1k words
3.94
30.6k
9

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm Kendra from the Human Society. I'm just swinging by to make sure that everything is working okay with your new pet." said Kendra.

Working at the Human Society only Kendra, only made minimum wage. So she did a little programming off her own. Into every owner's chip, she had inserted a program that made her irresistibly attractive to any man or woman, whom she talked to. They would give her money, fuck her, basically anything that Kendra wanted. She deserved it after all.

Chad saw that it was Kendra and immediately wanted to impress her. Despite just having fucked Taylor, he grew hard again.

Kendra, went over to Chad, and grabbed his cock. "It's always nice to see, an owner who is bigger than their pet. That's the way I think it should be. Don't you?"

Chad blushed. He wasn't used to be naked around beautiful women let alone them fondling his balls and stroking it.

"Yes, I think an owner should always be bigger than their pet." he said. He was proud that his cock made such a beautiful woman happy. He was bigger than Taylor. That was good. It meant that the woman liked him more than Taylor. Size mattered after all.

"I see that your pet is wearing his collar. Is everything else alright? He seems to be dirty. Cum is leaking out of his ass, onto the floor. He's also standing...the best pets kneel."

"It's my fault, really, I just finished banging him and then I had him answer the door. He didn't have a chance to clean."

"Well, firstly as a pet owner, nothing is your fault. He should be cleaning now instead of letting your cum drip out of him. Also why is he hiding from me? You should really show him off more." said Kendra.

"You hear that SLUT? Stop hiding your cock and get to cleaning." said Chad.

Taylor had to listen to his owner so his hands fell to his side and he went out to get a broom.

"So is your pet a slut or is he a whore?" asked Kendra.

"What's the difference?" asked Chad.

"A slut gives it away for free, while a whore charges money. Your pet could be making you some money for you. I mean he lives here for free and you feed him. You deserve some money." said Kendra.

"Every Friday, down at the Human Society, we have a bit of a party. Owners bring in their pets and everyone has a good time. He probably isn't a good cock-sucker yet. So we could only charge $5 a blow job, then $20 for his ass. The better he gets the more money he can bring you. A good pet should do that for his owner." added Kendra.

Money sounded good to Chad. Buying, Taylor had been expensive. It had used up nearly 1/4th of his trust fund. It was worth it of course. Now he had a personal slave and cumdump. Taylor was his. As his pet, Taylor would start earning his owner money. Chad deserved it after all.

"Well, I have to make sure everything is in working order with you and your pet." Kendra said to Chad.

"What do you mean?" asked Chad.

"I need you to fuck me while he strokes himself and watches. If he cums he needs more training. Then you need to order him to do something while I watch." said Kendra.

"What should I order him to do?" asked Chad.

"Whatever you think will make me happy." said Kendra. Then she winked at Chad.

"Let me take you to the bed. We can get it on babe." said Chad.

"Slut, come in here and watch us fuck. I need you to stroke yourself while I bang Kendra. If you cum...well, we'll see what'll happen to you. I need to go to her now." said Chad.

"Yes, Sir." said Taylor.

He followed Chad and Kendra into the bedroom.

Chad climbed on top of Kendra and with in a few pokes he had cum. Chad never had much stamina and he had a low libido. That was part of the reason he had wanted a pet. Pets always had to tell their owners they were the best.

Kendra was left feeling unstatisided. She knew there wasn't anything wrong with the owner's chip. Just with Chad.

"Go lick her out slut." Chad told Tayor as he hit Taylor on the ass.

Taylor was happy? He would get to have Sir's cum. Sir's cum was delicious and he wanted as much of it as possible. Taylor ran his tongue inside Kendra's slit. He enjoyed the salty-sweet taste of her juices, he still liked pussy, and Sir's thick salty cum. Taylor sucked Kendra's clit and delved his tongue deep into Kendra in an attempt to get all of Sir's cum. After a few minutes, Kendra's legs clenched around Taylor. She came explosily and covered Taylor's face with her juices as she rode out her climax. Still he hadn't gotten all of Sir's cum, so he kept licking and sucking Kendra's pussy until she came again. Kendra was happy. She smacked Taylor on the ass and said "Good pet."

"Well, everything here seems to be in working order. I'll be back to check in on you next month. Remember our parties on Fridays at the Human Society, if you want to come. Everybody at the Human Society cums. That's our guarantee." said Kendra.

"Slut and I will see ya, Friday." said Chad.

Kendra picked up her panties and left Chad's house. She didn't know if she'd be back. Chad was just an okay lover with a medium small cock. She had better and more exciting lovers at the Human Society. She smiled to herself. Taylor was a good pussylicker. She'd let him eat her out again. She knew that Chad and Taylor would be at the Human Society on Friday.

(I love to hear comments/questions. Teasing is ½ the fun For the different things ppl have been requesting all good things cum to those who wait.)