A Dollhouse Ch. 04

Story Info
Party at the Human Society.
2.1k words
3.68
15.7k
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days passed after Kendra had come to visit Taylor and Chad's house. Taylor remained the "good pet". He woke up before Sir to make breakfast and clean the house. He mowed the lawn with his shirt off just the way his owner liked He presented either his mouth or ass whenever, Sir wanted to fuck him. Taylor behaved.

Taylor wasn't happy nor was he unhappy. It wasn't his place to be happy or unhappy. He was a pet now. At first, a part of Taylor had been worried about "being gay". Sir had assuaged those fears. Taylor was a pet. He was worth nothing. He needed to do what Chad told him. Sir knew best after all, that's why he was Sir. So thanks to Sir, Taylor know he wasn't gay. He was there to serve. Cocksucking was one of the things he did to serve. After all, it made Chad happy. That was the whole point of Taylor serving.

Friday came.

"Time to go into town for the party at Human Society." said Chad.

"Yes, Sir." said Taylor. He had just finished sucking Chad's cock. It was hard to talk with a mouth full of cum. So some seeped out and went down his face. Chad let it remain there. It was a good look for his slutty pet.

"You're a good pet, Slut." said Chad.

"I bought you a present. It's a crotchless thong to show off your beautiful hole. A slut like you always loves presenting, don't they?" Asked Chad.

Taylor said nothing but put on the crotchless thing. His ass belonged to Sir and whatever Sir chose to do with it was his prerogative.

"Thank you, for the thong Sir." said Taylor.

"Such a nice hole, we have to get going or I'd take you there too, Slut." said Chad. He slapped Taylor on the ass and turned to go.

Taylor said nothing but put his pink butt plug back in. He had to belong to Sir inside and out. He followed Chad, on his knees, to the car.

Master and pet drove into the city. They arrived at the Human Society. The Human Society was a 50 story building with another 20 stories underground. Everyone arriving that night looked like they had walked off of the senses of Eyes Wide Shut... the movie had more kinks. Chad, a new pet owner, thought he was being impressive by making Taylor crawl on his knees ass out attached to a collar. Chad was the most vanilla owner there.

At the door they were greeted by a cyborg looking man.

"Hello, I am LuvBot Unit 22. How may I service you tonight" came a robotic voice. The unit seemed to blink a less cybertonic voice came out.

"Hey, man you gotta help me! I don't belong here. I'm not a robot, I'm a man. This is all a big mistake. My name is Cooper Anderson...His human voice trailed off and his robot/human nature seemed to be fighting itself. "Hello, I am LuvBot Unit 22" the cyber voice repeated.

Kendra came over. "Fuck, a unit down. It'll have to be sent downstairs for repurposing." Kendra hated it when work interfered on Friday nights. Friday nights were made for people pleasing her.

"Chad and his...pet...how nice to see you." There's a $5,000 entrance fee for the night. That's for both owners and pets. It gives you unlimited stamina so you'll both be able to fuck till dawn. Also it protects you from all STDs. Everyone here is clean. That $5,000 is just a base fee. Any upgrades you want to purchase will be more" said Kendra.

"Upgrades?" questioned Chad. Chad was a true trust-fund baby. He had done no research on pets. He had just bought Taylor when his trust-fund matured. Chad needed someone to compliment him.

"Our motto at the Human Society is if you can dream it, we can do it. Sure sometimes there's fuck-ups and you get a hu-cow woman who can't stop producing milk or a man who can't stop cumming but those pets get taken care of one way or the other. I always say for every kink there's a recipient."

Chad was hard and intimidated by Kendra. He needed to cum. So he gave $10,000 and went into the Human Society. There he saw Hu-cows, Kitsunes, a man led around by a woman had two dicks. It looked like there were mermaids in a far off pool. Chad was definitely hard by now but he wanted to explore.

So Chad took Taylor to their station. He ripped off Taylor's thong.

"I'm going to explore, Slut. You can stay here and watch things. I'll be back." said Chad.

"Yes, Sir" said Taylor.

With that Chad left, Taylor all alone. Taylor was really horny. The stamina given to them at the entrance wasn't happening. There were so many beautiful women around. Taylor still liked women. He was SO horny. Taylor jacked off. He only thought about Sir's hard dick. Not the beautiful women. He had some control after all. He was a good pet.

All to soon, Chad came back.

"Hello, Sir." said Taylor smiling.

Chad moved closer into the station, glaring down at Taylor. "You disobeyed me, didn't you, slut?"

As usual when Chad stood so close, Taylor felt the need to get down on his knees. "S-sir?"

Chad pointed at the floor of the station. "There. I can recognise cum when I see it, boy."

Apparently, when licking his own cum up. Taylor had missed a spot.

"What did I tell you after bringing you home, slut?" asked Chad

"You told me a lot of things, Sir," Taylor mumbled, looking down. He was horny again.

Chad cackled . "You know what I mean. My rule, slut, My main, basic rule."

"My body belongs to you," Taylor said, "including my orgasms."

"Exactly. You obey me in all things, slut." Chad wound his fingers through Taylor's hair, and gave it a firm pull.

"Did I give you permission to jerk off, slut?" asked Chad.

"N-no, Sir," Taylor managed. "I just -I was SO horny and you didn't give me permission not to jerk off. I'm just SO horny."

Chad pushed him away, shaking his head. "I was clearly too lenient with you this first week," he said, "letting you cum whenever you wanted, without having to ask. Not anymore."

Taylor felt a stab of guilt. He knew Chad didn't want him to jerk off, but he had done it anyway, and now Chad was angry. He had made Sir angry. He was a bad pet.

But, a small part of Taylor pointed out that he could jerk off whenever he wanted. He had rights. Didn't he? Part of Taylor said that Chad was an asshole.

Chad watched Taylor, and moved closer again. Chad's cock was pressing against Taylor's lips.

"You feel bad, don't you?" Chad said, and pulled Taylor into his arms, hugging him tight. He ran his fingers through Taylor's hair again, stroking him gently. "That's okay, Taylor You'll make mistakes. It's just up to me to punish you for them, isn't it?"

Taylor nodded. His rebellious thoughts temporarily forgotten. He felt safe in Chad's arms, surrounded by his strength, his scent. Chad knew what was good for him, and if Chad said he needed punishment, Chad was right.

"Yes, Sir," he said, nodding against Chad's chest.

Chad gently stroked Taylor's sides, then ran his hands up, briefly pinching and twisting Taylor's nipples.

Taylor gasped, trying to jerk away.

"Ah, you love it, slut," chad told him, pulling harder.

"Sir!" he whimpered almost in pleasure. It hurt, having Chad pinch his nipples, but Chad was right. Taylor loved the sharp pain.

Chad moved his hands down again, running them over Taylor's engorged cock, then down his thighs and back up.

"Look at you. So fuckable." Chad murmured, his eyes down. He was eye-fucking his pet.

Taylor looked at Chad. He smiled at the lust in Chad's eyes.

"Such a pretty little slut," Chad murmured, his hands on Taylor's bubble butt.

"Made to be fucked, aren't you?"

Taylor was squirming now, getting hornier and hornier. His cock was as hard as stone.

"Sir, please!" he said. "Fuck me!" Taylor begged.

Chad raised his hand and slapped Taylor's ass. "No, slut. You're being punished." He smiled as he groped Taylor's ass.

Taylor was breathing hard, bowing his head.

Chad slapped his ass again. "Mm, love how your ass looks..." he said, squeezing both ass cheeks. "So nice and round, just begging to be spanked."

Taylor gasped when Chad spanked him again. It hurt, and he winced in pain. "Sir!"

"Oh, does it hurt, boy?" Chad asked, slapping his ass even harder.

"Ah! Yes, Sir!" cried Taylor.

"Good," Chad told him. He was grinning as he spanked Taylor's ass again and again. "This is what you get for disobeying me, Slut." His fingers ran up and down Taylor's ass.

Taylor shivered, feeling the heat and the pain radiate through his ass. "Sir," he whimpered. "Please, I won't jerk off ever again."

"You better not," Chad told him. He spanked Taylor a few more times, quick volleys on the same spot until Taylor was sobbing. "You only cum with my permission, understood?"

"Yes, Sir," Taylor managed. He glanced up, and saw his own red, flustered face in the mirror. Then he looked at Chad, who looked pleased and turned on. At least he was making Chad happy.

"Your ass looks real good right now, slut," Chad said as he was stroking Taylor's ass again, groping and squeezing until Taylor started squirming. "Nice and red." Then he laughed, and spanked him a few more times.

"Maybe I should buy a cane or a whip from one of these shops, just in case you're bad again."

"No, please, Sir," Taylor begged, "please, I'll be good." Taylor was glad that Chad liked spanking him, but he didn't like it himself. It was very painful and his ass was feeling hot. But, all that mattered was that Sir liked it.

"You said you'd be a good boy before SLUt," Chad reminded him. He was stroking Taylors ass again. "Look how long that lasted." Chad's touch was light, and Taylor shivered again. This whole spanking thing might be pleasurable.

"I promise, Sir, I'll be good. I won't jerk off. I won't cum without your permission," Taylor told Chad.

"We'll see, slut," Chad said, and kept stroking Taylor's ass gently.

Taylor whimpered. Now that Chad wasn't spanking him, the pain was fading, although his ass still felt very sensitive, and hot.

"I think you could learn to like being spanked," Chad told him as he kept petting Taylor's ass.

Taylor bit his lip to keep from moaning.. The gentle touches did feel nice on his heated skin, and that heat was spreading to his groin. His cock was still hard. He wanted to cum.

Chad slapped his ass, hard, and Taylor gasped. "I said, I think you could learn to like being spanked."

Taylor nodded. "Yes, Sir. Yes, whatever you want," he babbled. He still couldn't believe that the pain was actually feeling kinda nice.

"Which means I'd have to find different punishments for you if you disobey me," Taylor told him.

"I won't, Sir!"

Chad cackled maveoventy "Only a matter of time, slut. Still, I'll have to get you a nice cock cage from the bodega. " Chad's hands left Taylor's ass and began stroking his hard cock. "Mmm, yes, you were enjoying this, weren't you, slut?"

Taylor moaned, thrusting into Chad's grip. "Yes, Sir!"

"I'll get you a nice cock cage," Chad told him. "One that won't even let you get hard. That'll teach you not to play with yourself. You need that, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I do. I'm a horny slut." Taylor let out a whimper of despair. Sir knew best, after all. He looked up, meeting Chad's eyes in the mirror. Chad's eyes were dark with desires.

"Yes, slut, I'll lock your cock up," Chad told Taylor. "Because your cock belongs to me, doesn't it? Along with the rest of you?" His grip became tight, too tight, and Taylor whimpered in pain.

"Yes, Sir," Taylor managed. "I belong to you."

"Good!" said Chad. "You know your place." With that Chad stopped jerking his pet off. It didn't matter if Taylor came or not. This night was for Chad's enjoyment. Not Taylor's.

"Look at what we have here, boys!" came a voice. "Fresh meat!"

The voice belonged to a member of "THe Jocks" They were four men and one woman who had purchased themselves. They belonged to no one. "The Jocks' ' ruled the roost at The Human Society. Only Kendra dominated them.

"How much for your slut?" John asked Chad.

(Taylor & Chad's adventures will continue. Leave a comment/question.)