A Doll's Foot Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My college girlfriend was taller. What about you? There are videos of Marissa getting fucked that way, with you assisting, but none of you."

"It was my first time standing like that. And my first anal."

"Really?" He looked skeptical. There had been no resistance getting into her.

"With an actual penis. Risa has been training me."

"Oh. Well that's a good idea. When we started to do pegging I trained myself, so to speak, for a while before I tried it with my wife."

"Not with a real penis?"

"We were faithful to each other. It was a closed relationship."

"So what were you doing in Hong Kong?"

"Buying a suit. Actually a couple of them."

"You know, Rocco is actually pretty good with the internet. He's taking a job with one of the resorts here, to enhance their visibility."

"Is that why you moved here?"

"Well, he was under the impression we would like it here, all the nudity, all the open fucking. In fact I detest it. What's the thrill if everyone is doing it? But there's a culinary school. Risa and I both were accepted at it, which wasn't a given because our grades in high school were not too good, so we thought we'd give it a try."

"Oh, you'll love it." That was from the waitress who had come to clear their dirty dishes. She didn't even pretend that she had not been eavesdropping. "No classes until after tourist season though. We all work in the resorts. You can work the summer before, too, once you've been accepted at the culinary school. I did that last summer, as soon as I was out of lycée."

"We? You're a student? Why aren't you in the kitchen instead of out here whoring?"

"You've answered your own question." The waitress gave a little giggle. "But this year I have to work in the kitchen when I'm not serving. It's a long day. Would you care for dessert?"

"Other than a second course?" Beatrice pretended to study the menu. "How is the dark chocolate mousse?"

"It would be to your taste, I'm sure. And you, sir?"

"I'll have the same. And coffee."

"Cream and sugar?"

"No, I like it black."

"I have some questions for you, one frivolous, the other not so much so," Beatrice whispered when the waitress was perhaps out of earshot.

"What's the frivolous one?"

"You said you found some guys to have sex with this morning, out at the gay beach."

"And?"

"What kind of sex did you have?"

"Really, there are only a couple of options."

"Well of course. But a man can be at either end of those."

"I like to bottom. If I'm going to top it's with a girl. Unless..."

He trailed off. He wasn't going to admit what that unless was.

"So you were a bottom with two other men? At the same time? One at each end?"

"Yes."

"And did they switch?"

"Do you think I would ask you to do something I wouldn't do myself? Why are you asking?"

"Just because you like your coffee black. I wondered if you like bitter tastes."

"And the other question?"

"What I was about to ask you before we were interrupted." Which they were again by the arrival of the desserts. "As I was saying before, Rocco is somewhat adept at these web things, maybe not as adept as your bots, but he does have his sources, some of them quite obscure." She paused. "He did a bit of research on you and your organization."

"And?"

"You are surprisingly obscure. For someone with your accomplishments. It would seem that many of the recent breakthroughs in artificial intelligence are your doing."

"I did some work in that area."

"Fundamental patents that vanished somehow. Unless you know where to look for them."

"They were considered too dangerous. Rocco was able to find them?" Nestor looked very concerned at that."

"He was. There are places on the dark web which your wonderful bots may not be aware of. And, you retired for a while to form your own consulting company. And then there was a sale of that company to one of the big boys for an undisclosed sum, rumored to be in the billions of dollars. You are something of a cult figure, a secretive, eccentric genius."

"I've been called that." The smile again. "Sometimes in the context of 'what genius...'."

"So now you are working for the monster of your own creation?"

"Something like that. Not all the secrets were sold for commercial purposes."

"Now to the second question. This organization of yours, this investigative directorate, concerns itself with bringing to justice super villains. Perpetrators of genocide and the like, so it would seem."

"That's an over simplification, but yes, something like that."

"You were doing something like that in Southeast Asia?" He did not respond. "So why are you interesting yourself with us? Our minor flirtations with Satanism? Surely not."

"The girl you sacrificed. Anastasia."

"You mean Anna? She said she needed to vanish. I was just as glad. We never got along."

"Why am I not surprised. She was, is, of interest. And she has in fact vanished. We want to find out what's happened to her."

"Vanished? Completely? How can that be?"

"Well, there's the obvious explanation. And don't bother telling me it wasn't the mock sacrifice. We have video of her leaving, getting into a car, and then..."

"Nothing?"

"The bots are very concerned. I was going to stay in Phuket for a few more days, but they ordered, well requested with some urgency, that I come here."

"Anna, Anastasia as you call her, she is connected to one of your super villains of interest?"

"So it would seem."

"You don't know?"

"If I did know, I wouldn't tell you."

"She told us she had come to France because of the war in Ukraine. Other than that not much. But she always offered to pay for things. She seemed to have lots of money. And Andre as her bodyguard. I thought she was the daughter of an oligarch who had fallen out of favor. Like falling out of a window, or an airplane."

"There does seem to be a lot of that going on. Maybe the mistress?"

"The mistress? Yuck!"

"Or maybe both."

"Stop it! I'm going to lose my dinner. Rocco seems to have a taste for blondes. I don't think he fucked me or Risa the whole time she was with us, except token stuff on the web shows."

"You didn't like her."

"I didn't dislike her enough to wish her any harm. If that's what you are thinking. She told us it wasn't safe for her here any longer, and we decided to send her off in style."

"Anything else this evening?" The waitress had returned. Had she been eavesdropping again? Hopefully not. Getting no response, she handed the bill for dinner to Nestor.

He scribbled on it and handed it back. "I guess it's time to go." He rose to his feet, wincing a little. "Legs aren't what they used to be. Well, thank you for a lovely evening. I guess we got almost halfway through the list."

But when they had retrieved her bag from the coat check, she steered him into the elevator. After the door was closed she hissed, "I'm not going to let that bitch have the satisfaction of seeing me walk back out with the bag. Unused. What floor are you? Four?" She pushed the button. "Even if I just go back down the fire stairs and out the back way."

12