All Comments on 'A Dom for the Summer Pt. 01'

by Lilith_Chained

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
oh my god this was so fucking amazing

this story was soooooo hot. please update the next part soon!!!

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 5 years ago
More please!

Waiting impatiently for the next chapter.

JulielleJuliellealmost 5 years ago
I’d like to know more about Jake

I’d like to see Jake be a more dementional character. I’m looking forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

This is my favorite story ever! cant wait for the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dying having to wait for the next instalment ?

Love the story and am dying havibg to wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t Wait

I keep reading this story over again I love it so much! Can’t wait for part 3 :) thanks for the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Both inexperienced?

To me both of them came across as inexperienced, obviously she had much much less experience than him. I got the impression that he knew the edges of BDSM, or perhaps he knew enough for young man to get fucked regularly anyway.

I was hugely relieved that he used the condoms!

For me though the face slapping is a massive turn off, it’s not an erotic pain at all. It’s more like actual violence and summons images of a man in a “wife beater” type of vest/ t shirt.

Overall it’s very well presented the male protagonist exudes confidence. It’s that confidence that allows him to pull off a credible Dom persona even if it does see, limited. That said I’m probably reading far too much between the lines on this.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilith_Chained@Lilith_Chained
Hi all! I'm a petite punk slut with D cups that loves anything and everything sex. You can find over 2k pics and vids of me at www.onlyfans.com/valentinew I write about power exchange, nonconsent, sensual play and sadomasochism. I love writing about erotic fantasies that are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES