A Dom Loves Their Subs Ch. 05

Story Info
Val spends time with Jamie.
1.2k words
4.56
2.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, kitten. That's it. Take your time." Jamie purred as he slowly lowered onto Val's cock. They nibbled his ear, murmuring sweetly.

"Ow! Master!" he yelped, digging his nails into their thighs. "Stuck!"

"Okay, okay. I've got you." They gently lifted him, grabbing the lube. They slathered lube on the remainder of their dick. Jamie whimpered, slowly sliding down to the base of their thick cock. He slumped back against them, panting. "Good boy. Good kitten."

"Thank you, Master," he mumbled. They smiled and stroked his hair, taking special care around his cat-ear headband.

"Just relax, kitten. Mantra?"

"I am Master's obedient kitten. Good kittens take care of Master's cock."

"Good boy," Val cooed, kissing his neck. Jamie giggled and squirmed, making Val moan at the sensation on his cock.

"Sir?" Drew stepped into the apartment. They looked at Jamie's flushed cheeks as he reached to cover his exposed dick. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. Should I come back later?"

"No, it's fine, Drew. What do you need?"

"Could I, um, leave for the weekend? It- It's my Mama's birthday and--"

"Oh, of course! You need a plane ticket, I assume?" Jamie suddenly shifted and Val groaned, tilting their head back. "Fuck, kitten."

"Sorry, Master!"

"Plane ticket, Drew?" they asked, their voice back to normal.

"Yes, please."

"Okay. Send me the link when you get the chance."

"Thank you, Sir!" Drew beamed and skipped back into the elevator. Val rubbed Jamie's back through his hoodie and he purred.

"Now, kitten... did you bring what I asked you to bring?"

"Mhmm!" Jamie pulled a black Sharpie out of his hoodie pocket. Val took it and gently took off his hoodie. "Master--"

"I'll let you put the hoodie back on when I'm done, kitten." They uncapped the marker and carefully wrote on Jamie's back. They helped him spin around, still on their cock, and wrote on his forehead and chest.

"How do I look?" He batted his eyelashes.

"Adorable, kitten. Now everyone will know that you belong to me." They kissed his forehead and he chirruped. "I want you to plug yourself at six o'clock tonight. Nothing smaller than two inches."

"Yes, Master." They helped him pull the hoodie back over his head.

"There's an outfit waiting in your bedroom. You can wear as much or as little as you want." Jamie nodded. "Once you're dressed, go downstairs and meet me at my table. Bring a condom and lube. Can you do all of that?"

"Yes, Master." He butted his head against their chest, purring.

"Good kitten."

•••

Jamie looked at the outfit that Val had laid out on the bed for him, which was much less of an outfit than Jamie had expected. It consisted of a pair of lacy, black panties, a black, leather harness, and a pair of black boots.

He put everything on, struggling with the harness. It was so hard to clip all the straps together correctly. He added a short, white skirt to cover his panties. He also grabbed a hoodie in case he had an emergency, but he didn't put it on.

He put on a pair of fluffy, black cat ears, a face mask with a cat mouth printed on it, and a lacy, black collar with a leash. He looked in the mirror and grinned. Val's writing from earlier was still on his skin: "Kitten" on his forehead and "Property of Master Val" on his chest and back.

He folded up his hoodie and tucked it under his arm. He held the leash and went downstairs to the club. Val was sitting at their usual table, watching the show onstage.

"Hey, kitten." They patted the bench and he plopped down, snuggling up to their side. "Don't you look charming?"

"Mm," he purred, nuzzling his head against their shoulder.

"Did you bring lube, kitten?" Val unbuttoned their pants and Jamie gulped, realizing he'd forgotten. "Kitten..."

"No, Master," he mumbled guiltily.

"Good thing I brought extras." They placed a bottle of lube and a condom on the table. Jamie sighed in relief and meowed. Val put the condom on, covering their cock with a generous amount of lube. Jamie set his hoodie on the table so he wouldn't have to hold it while he was getting stretched.

"Bend over the table." Val grabbed his leash, wrapping it once around their hand. Jamie got up, reverse-straddling their lap. He leaned on the table, his ass in the air. "Such a cute skirt."

"Mhmm!" Jamie wiggled his butt and Val chuckled. They pushed his panties to the side and began to carefully remove the plug. Jamie's eyelashes fluttered as his hole stretched around the large buttplug. Once it was finally out, he arched his back happily.

"Good kitten." Val gave tug on the leash and Jamie lifted off the table. He hovered over Val's cock and they grabbed his waist, guiding him down.

"Oh~" he breathed, grabbed the edge of the table as the tip slipped inside him. His mouth fell open, but no one could tell with the face mask. Val's cock quickly filled him.

"Good kitten. You're so good at taking Master's cock," Val murmured, stroking his hair. Jamie sighed and relaxed as he reached the base, his ass stretched and full, the way he liked it.

"Hi, Val! Hi, kitten!" Beth chirped. She was standing at the table with a tray of drinks in her hand. "I love your outfit, kitten."

"Thanks!" he chirped.

"Could I get you anything to drink?"

"Water, please," Jamie said. "With a straw."

"Okay. Sir?"

"A margarita," Val said. "You're doing great, sweetheart."

"Thanks!" She beamed and walked away with her drinks. Jamie started pawing at his dick and Val lightly smacked his wrist.

"Ah, ah, ah, kitten. No playing with yourself without Master's permission." They traced the writing on his back and he shivered. "You're Master's obedient, little, cock-warming kitten. That means you sit still and behave."

"Yes, Master."

"Good kitten." He purred happily and Val put a hand on his stomach, feeling the bulge of their own cock inside him.

"Here you go, Jamie. And Sir." Beth set the drinks on the table and Jamie squealed excitedly.

"Master, look!" He held up his water glass. "The straw looks like a kitty!"

"Yes, it does," Val chuckled. They looked up at Beth. "Where did you find that?"

"I have my ways," she said, winking.

"Thank you, Miss!"

"Oh, you're welcome, kitten." She ruffled his hair and he chirruped. "Let me know if you need anything else."

"Will do." Beth walked away and Val watched her go, smiling to themself. Jamie started slowly grinding against their cock and they whistled lowly. "Eager little kitten."

"Please, Master," he gasped. "Need to cum. Need to make you cum."

"Uh-huh?" They grabbed his hips and helped him bounce on their cock as his pace became uneven. They grunted as his tight hole squeezed their cock, and he gave a squeak as they hit his prostate.

"Master. Master, please," he breathed. "Yes~ Oh~"

"Uh-huh. Good kitten." They slammed him down on their cock and he yelped, cumming into his panties. They groaned and came into the condom as his hole clenched around their cock.

"Mm, thank you, Master," Jamie purred as they carefully lifted him from their cock. They took off the condom and he took a long drink from his water, slipping the straw under his mask.

"Good kitten." They helped him pull his boxers up and grabbed his hoodie. "You want this?"

"Yes, please." He put the hoodie on, snuggling into the soft fabric. Val chuckled and pulled him against their side. Jamie softly sighed and gave them a quiet meow.