A Dom Loves Their Subs Ch. 06

Story Info
Val and Beth spend time alone.
1k words
4.43
2.8k
3

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth lounged on Val's couch, watching TV with Katie.

"Ahem." Val cleared their throat and they both turned to look at them.

"Beth, could I interest you in, uh, visiting for Christmas dinner next week?"

"Absolutely! Do I need to bring presents?"

"Only if you really want to." She nodded and they smiled. "You look very nice today."

"Oh. Thank you!" She blushed and Katie loudly announced that she was going to the bathroom. She jumped off the couch and ran down the hallway, and Val quickly advanced on her. They leaned on the couch, arms on either side of Beth, and smashed their lips against hers. "Mm! Val!"

"Tonight. You and me. I should've done this a long time ago."

"Mm, and what exactly would... this be?"

"Whatever you want, as long as it's just us." Val kissed her repeatedly and she giggled. "Tonight."

"Tonight," she whispered. They walked away and she giggled, doing a happy dance. Katie came rushing out of the hallway.

"What did they say? Was it hot?" she asked.

"Do you have any, um... fancy underwear I could borrow?" Beth asked nervously. Katie grinned and nodded.

"C'mon. We're gonna make you irresistible!" she sang, leading her to the elevator.

•••

Beth: R u upstairs?

Val: Still working downstairs but you can go up.

Beth: K

She went upstairs and snuck into Val's bedroom. She gawked at the gigantic king-sized bed inside and took a running leap onto it. The mattress was so soft and comfortable; she didn't know if she'd be able to stay awake until Val got upstairs.

She straightened out the pink, silk robe that she'd borrowed from Katie and laid down on the bed. She set her head on a pillow and sighed happily. This had to be the nicest pillow she'd ever slept on.

She was almost asleep when Val finally came into the bedroom. Their suit jacket was over their shoulder and they looked exhausted. But their face glowed when they saw her, and they walked over to kiss her.

"Oh, you are a sight..." they murmured, caressing her face.

"Mm~" Beth moaned as they deeply kissed her.

"Let me change real quick." They started to get up from the bed, but Beth lunged and caught their necktie. "Shit!"

"You're not leaving." She wrapped the tie around her hand, pulling them closer. Their eyes were dark with lust as they leaned in to kiss her. She flipped them over, sitting on their chest so they couldn't move.

"Oh, we're playing this game, are we?" They smirked and grabbed her hand. "Loosen this a bit? I'm kind of choking, here."

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She loosened the tie and they took a breath. "Better?"

"I suppose. But you're still taking my breath away." Beth blushed and shook her head. They lightly tugged on her robe and she gave them a peek of her bra. She leaned down to kiss them, smiling. They smelled like coffee.

"Oh!" They suddenly flipped her onto her back, pinning her hands above her head as she let go of their tie. Her breath hitched as they looked down at her. "Val..."

"Have I told you that you look incredibly gorgeous?" they purred. She blushed and felt her panties growing wet. They leaned down to kiss her neck and she softly moaned as their lips brushed over her shoulder.

"Sir~"

"Mhmm, that's it. Let me hear you, sweetheart." Her eyelashes fluttered as they sucked the skin of her neck. They pulled back and looked at her. "Give me another of those pretty, little moans? Please, beautiful?"

"Val~" she gasped. They chuckled in response.

"Good girl." She blushed and whimpered. "Ah, I knew you had a praise kink."

"What? What's that?"

"It means you get turned on by compliments. They leaned down to whisper in her ear. "So when I ask you to be a good girl and--"

"Mm!" she squeaked. They chuckled and kissed her. "That's not fair."

"But you like it, don't you?" They ran a finger along her lower lip. "Don't be shy. Let me hear those delicious noises you make."

They slid the robe down her shoulders and she shivered at the air against her skin. But Val was radiating warmth and her body quickly adjusted to the temperature. They gave a slight tug on her bra strap.

"May I?"

"Sure." They unclasped her bra and pulled it off, tossing it on the floor.

"God, just look at those curves." They ran a hand along her breast and she shivered. "You look like a goddess."

"Oh..." She arched her back, closing her eyes. Val grinned and began massaging her soft, pillowy breasts. She squirmed, giggling at the sweet sensation.

"Just look at you..." Val purred. Practically melting just from being called a goddess. "So perfect and gorgeous... God, I want to fucking ravage your body."

"Val." She blushed darkly.

"I want to fuck every inch of you as you lay there and moan." Beth bit her lip, suppressing a moan. Her panties were getting even wetter. Val grinned and trailed their hand down her body, getting closer and closer to her panties.

"I want to memorize every single part of your body," they whispered in her ear. "Every curve, every freckle, every stretch mark."

"Val~" she whimpered.

"May I touch you?" She nodded eagerly. They began to slowly rub her over the fabric of her panties.

"I'm going to fuck you the way you deserve. And when I'm done..."

"Please, Val~!"

"Everyone will worship you like the goddess you are." Beth jolted as she orgasmed, her lips parting to let out a loud moan. Val caressed her love handles, watching her ride out her orgasm. She looked up at them through half-closed eyes, a dazed smile on her face.

"That was the fastest orgasm I've ever had," she whispered. Val grinned and kissed her.

"Sweetheart?" They pulled back as she started crying. "Beth. Beth, sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"Thank you," she sniffled. "For- For everything."

"Oh, of course." They kissed her again.

"I don't have a lot of seef-confidence. I- I was really scared that you'd be just like Jake, that you'd use me and hit me and treat me like a sex doll."

"I would never." They grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and gently dabbed away her tears. "You deserve the best. You deserve to be treated like the wonderful, beautiful, kind--"

"Stop it." She giggled as they planted kisses all over her face.

"--perfect, amazing, sexy goddess that you are." Beth sighed and curled up against them.

"Thank you, Val."

"Goodnight."