A Domesticated Kitten Pt. 01

Story Info
She presents herself to put him into a Dom head-space.
2.3k words
4.61
13.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers

She kneels before him in the bedroom. Save for her pink high heels and a pink leather collar with the word "Kitten" in shiny diamond-like stones, she is completely naked. She holds a pink 10' leash in her hands and a drink she has prepared. She holds these items out in an offering to him. She watches his hands as he takes the leash from her. He fastens the clip to her collar and notices her bite her lip and smile when she hears the slight 'click.' He takes the drink from her, raises it to his mouth, and, with a bow of his head toward her, says "Thank you, Kitten." The sweet taste of spiced rum and coke washes over his tongue. He lets out a satisfying sigh.

He turns his back to her and walks several feet away, her leash unraveling behind him. He places his drink down before facing her direction, undoes his tie, but leaves it hanging around his neck. He unbuttons the first few buttons of his dress shirt while enjoying the sight of her naked and on her knees. The sunlight diffuses through the curtains, softly illuminating her smooth skin. The curves of her beautiful hips, her ass resting on her heels, and her legs curled beneath her. His eyes linger on her small, firm breasts with their perky nipples. Perfection, he thinks to himself. He finds innocence in her now, as she gazes vacantly at the floor as if she has no idea what will happen. But of course, she knows. When she wants to play, her collar is the signal. He had been at work all day this Saturday, and she missed him desperately. For some reason, she had been extremely horny today. She tried to keep herself busy with this and that, but it didn't make her less horny. She knew he would probably be tired when he returned from work. She thought she would have to take measures to reinvigorate him if she wanted satisfaction from her urges. So, she prepared herself to surprise him with these selfless acts of service. Of course, he was aware of all of this as soon as he entered the room. This is why she waits patiently, like a good girl. He decides to put aside his exhaustion to reward her for her efforts.

He unzips his trousers, reaches into the folds of the opening, and pulls out his cock.

"Crawl to me, Kitten." A slight look of hesitation crosses her face briefly. Outside of this room, she is a proud woman...brilliant as she is beautiful. She is very close with her family, and she has countless friends who respect her. She is educated, articulate, confident, and strong. The world beyond this room would be shocked to see her at this moment...on her knees...serving him. People have no idea the things he does to her behind closed doors. The things that she begs him to do. The way she surrenders herself to him, as though her body were nothing more than an object made for his pleasure. Neither of them has ever dared to share this with anyone. His dark desire to possess her and her dark desire to be owned. She begins to crawl toward him slowly, her ass swaying behind her. With each saunter, she can see its effect on him, as his cock seems to be hardening before her eyes.

"Rawrrrr," she purrs from the back of her throat in a way that is uniquely hers and notices his cock twitch. She smiles as she finally arrives at him, loving the effect she has on him. No, the world outside would never understand any of this.

He stands, looking down upon her. She seems so tiny to him...so fragile. But he knows better. He places his fingers under her chin and gently tilts her head back. Her bright, amber eyes meet his with a look of obedience and submission. He wonders how he has come to love looking down on her sweet face with its open expression. The tiny freckles on her nose. Her gorgeous mouth...those wonderful, soft lips. He rests his thumb on those lips.

"Who owns this mouth?"

"You do, Sir."

He takes another sip of his drink as they enjoy a few more precious seconds of anticipation together before she politely makes her offer.

"May I suck your cock, Sir?"

"Yes, you may, my Kitten."

She reaches up and takes his semi-erect cock gently in her fingers. She kisses its length and then holds it up to lick his balls. She knows he enjoys having attention paid to his balls. So, she takes her time...kissing, licking, and sucking them gently. She also enjoys rubbing her face in them, feeling the soft, smooth skin against her face. While she worships his balls with her mouth and face, her hand is gently stroking his cock. She loves feeling it grow for her, getting harder...longer...thicker.

"Mmmm... that's a good girl. You are such a wonderful cocksucker. You truly are the best cocksucker I've ever met." he moans. She pulls away from his balls and smiles with pride at how hard she has made him. A pool of pre-cum at the tip of his cock attracts her like a bee to honey. She can't resist running her tongue over the tip, tasting the pre-cum, and smearing it over the head of his cock. She wraps her lips around his cock and takes him into her mouth, bobbing her head as his fingers comb through her hair.

"Oh fuck, that's it! Mmmmm." he encourages. Her eyes are closed as she concentrates, feeling contentment in pleasuring the cock of the man she has come to adore. Her lips make tight suction around the tip as she suckles the head of his cock, over and over again, before taking him as deep as she can. Periodically, she runs her tongue up and down the shaft, tracing the engorged veins along its length. Her hands move around, grabbing his firm butt cheeks as she pulls him deeper into her throat, forcing herself to nearly gag on him and holding him there. She can't maintain that position long and pulls back to get some air into her lungs. She takes his cock in her hand, looks up at him, and kisses the tip once more before slapping it against her face. She smiles brightly, proud of his face's approving look of lust.

"I want you to fuck my face," she says, her saliva coating her mouth and chin, dripping onto her chest. "Please. Please fuck my face?" she begs.

He grins as he looks at her. How did he ever get so lucky to have this woman...this filthy, wanton...temptress. She knows he can't deny her this request, that she can manipulate him to a point. But she also has learned to expect the unexpected, always.

"Stand up, Kitten, and turn around. Place your hands at your sides."

She obeys him eagerly. He moves behind her, and she can feel the sensation of some type of material around her right wrist. He pulls both wrists behind her back and ties them together with his necktie. He leans forward to kiss her back, right between her shoulder blades...a physical reassurance for her. She trusts in him completely. He orders her back to her knees. With his assistance, she places herself in the proper position, on her knees, head tilted up, mouth open, tongue out. He reaches out with one hand, his fingers sliding through her soft hair and wrapping around the back of her head. He steps towards her, guiding himself toward her open, waiting mouth. He rests the tip of his cock on her tongue for a moment. Before long, her tongue begins eagerly working the sensitive spot under the head. He feels himself expanding and hardening again and pushes himself in deeper. She lets out a long moan, knowing that he will enjoy the vibration.

"Oh, yes. Good girl."

Those words bring such joy to her, which is evident in the look on her face. Knowing that she pleases him...the satisfaction that she is enough for her lover means more to her than he may ever realize. She relaxes as much as she can, ready for the throat-fucking that is coming...the throat-fucking she begged for. Sometimes, this is what she needs...to feel like she is nothing more than his personal masturbatory toy. Right now is one of those times. She doesn't want to be anything but a hole for him to thrust his cock into. He begins slowly easing his cock as far in as he can, feeling it just start to bottom out in her throat. Her tongue is quite active, trying to give him as much pleasure as he uses her. She does her best to maintain eye contact. She knows he likes her looking up at him at all times. She knows all the little things he enjoys and tries her best to always provide them. He starts to fuck her mouth more forcefully now, building up to a faster pace. Her eyes shut tight as she gags slightly, but she doesn't recoil. Mercifully, he pulls out for a second, and her eyes, with tears streaming from them, reopen. She looks up again, silently telling him that she will gladly accept more. He pushes back inside and continues fucking her mouth. His thrusts are shallow but occasionally probe deeper. Not once does she try to pull away. Her mouth feels so full; her throat strains with each thrust. She has no control here, but she has no fear of that. She wants nothing more than to feel his girth stuffed in her mouth. With each reflexive gag and cough, she somehow feels at peace. Without warning, he forces her head down, as far as she can go, and holds her there. He feels himself pressing against the back of her throat. Her nose and forehead are squeezed tightly against his body, her chin against his scrotum. Her body seizes as she struggles to maintain this position. Her mind and body want to recoil, but her will is strong. She refuses to yield, even though her eyes are bulging and she cannot breathe.

"Just relax," he assures her.

She trusts him to always test her limits safely, never harming her...his Kitten...his love. He holds her just a little longer than he thought she could possibly endure, finally letting her go. She falls back with a loud gasp, coughing uncontrollably for a moment, saliva running down her chin, tears streaming down her face. But, before she has caught her breath, she pops back up into position.

"More, please?" she gasps.

He shakes his head in amazement. She is relentless. He doesn't want to hurt her, but she did ask...no, begged, for this. With that, he begins to literally fuck her face like he would fuck her cunt...thrusting into her throat as hard as possible. With his hands wrapped around her head, he pulls her into him with more force, his hips pumping with abandon...not holding back at all. Her mascara is smeared due to his cock repeatedly banging into the back of her throat. He continues to fuck her mouth, his cock seeming to reach new depths into her throat with each thrust. He hears the sweet "glug, glug, glug" coming from her throat and knows she won't hold out much longer. He thrusts deep and holds her there until he can feel her throat begin to constrict around his cock, trying to force him out as her body fights to get oxygen. She feels his cock swell up to its thickest, and she knows the first jet of cum will soon follow. When the tension inside him nears its peak, he finally relents, letting go of her head. As she gasps for air, he stands stroking himself. Without being told, she opens her mouth, sticks her tongue out, closes her eyes, and tilts her head back at just the right angle.

"That's a good girl. Very good. Open that mouth for me."

He strokes himself fast, the pressure building from deep within him. He cums, his sperm gushing out seemingly everywhere, landing across her hair and forehead, the bridge of her nose, cheeks, mouth, and extended tongue. The last remaining bit of cum drips onto her lips. She is covered in a white sticky mess, beautiful and grotesque like this whole exercise has been. A small smile of satisfaction creeps across her lips. Tears and spit are running down her lovely face, mixing with the cum that adorns her cheeks. She looks thoroughly...used. And she feels wonderful. He presses his cock back into her mouth, letting her clean the remaining cum there, and she lets out a purr.

"Rawrrrr"

She looks up at him adoringly...her arousal evident on her face. He smiles, helps her stand, then pulls on her leash, leading her to the bed. She walks behind him, still purring, even while trying to gain control of her breathing.

"Rawrrrr, Rawrrrr" she knows this sound goes straight to his loins.

He helps her up on the bed, positioning her, so her legs straddle the corner of the mattress, her ass jutting out to him. He unties her wrists and then fastens her wrists to either side of the bed frame using the bindings they always have under the mattress. He now slips a pillow under her hips, forcing her ass out and up. She is now secured to the bed corner, helpless...her pussy and ass open to him.

He stands back to admire her gorgeous body...exposed and positioned before him like an offering at an altar. Without even touching herself, without any contact at all, her cunt is swollen, throbbing, soaking wet...and has an extreme need for release. Sucking cock always has this effect on her.

"Oh, Kitten, you are so...delicious...to my eyes right now. I could stand here and stare at you like this forever."

"No, please, Sir...you won't...you CAN'T!" she pleads.

"I said I could...I didn't say I would, babygirl."

With that, she hears the distinct sound of him unbuckling his belt and sliding it off his trousers.

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers