A Domesticated Kitten Pt. 02

Story Info
The long awaited conclusion to this scene.
1.9k words
4.41
6.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers

He looks at her, ass up in the air, exposed fully to him, and bound to the corner of the mattress.

"Would you like to feel the leather across your ass?" he asks as he slips his belt off.

"No, Sir. I've been good, haven't I?" Kitten pleads.

"Yes, you have. No, I will not use the belt on you. But I do want to play." he says, approaching her.

She feels his fingers caressing her ass, light strokes gliding along, causing goosebumps on her flesh. He is sliding his hands up her back, along her spine. Her head is resting on the bed, her back arched, and her ass displayed. Her nipples are erect from the sensations his fingers are creating and from the gentle touch they receive each time they lightly brush the sheets. He reaches around and flicks a nipple, lightly, gently, just enough to cause the wetness on her labia to increase with a burst of feeling. His hands return to her ass, and he slides his finger between her ass cheeks, brushing lightly against her entrance. Her pussy aches for his touch, but he ignores it, letting her nectar seep out, dripping down her thighs. He glides his finger around her asshole, slipping down to lubricate it regularly with her wetness, then back again. As the lube eases his access, he slowly applies more pressure, slipping into her. He slides out and repeats the process until his depth reaches his first knuckle. This steady, slow pattern increases her arousal, each cycle increasing the depth of his finger until it is fully inserted into her ass, sliding in and out. She is breathing heavily now, her soft moans matching his cadence.

"Do you like this, Kitten? Do you like your asshole toyed with?" He adds another finger, stretching her asshole firmly, increasing her pleasure. "You like your ass played with, don't you?"

His fingers move in and out, twisting and stretching her asshole. However, he soon stops. She groans as she feels the emptiness when he removes his probing fingers from her ass. He moves away from her momentarily, and she whimpers with need. Soon he returns, and she feels cold steel pushing against her. The cold steel of her butt plug is a sensation she knows well. She feels the tip slowly penetrating her ass, stretching her hole wider until she can't take any more. Just as she is about to cry out for him to stop, she feels that relieving sensation as the broadest part of the plug crests and settles into her.

"Good girl," he says as he gently caresses her ass. "Such a good girl." A sharp spank greets her ass. She is throbbing with desire for his touch...any touch.

He moves beside her to gently kiss her neck, then works his way down her back, along her side. He sees her breasts displayed beneath her, heaving with every breath. As he licks and suckles her erect nipples, they burn with a yearning that sends throbs of sensations down to her dripping cunt. He pulls away from her body with her nipple still in his mouth, gripping it firmly between his teeth. The mixture of pleasure and pain makes her call out.

"Unf!" she squeals.

"Do you like that? Of course, you do," he says as he moves around behind her again. "If only you could see what I see, Kitten. Your cunt is swollen, open, and dripping with nectar. Such a beautiful mess. You are a filthy girl, do you know that? You enjoy being molested. You love having your body poked and prodded, your holes probed and stuffed. You're nothing but a series of holes to be used for men's pleasure, right?"

He stops talking long enough for a reply, although he does not receive one.

*SMACK*

"Well?" he demands as he spanks her ass. The stinging sensation reverberates throughout her body. "Are you nothing but a series of holes to be used for men's pleasure?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir, what?"

"Yes, Sir. Please use me?" she replies in a shaky voice.

"That's better." he praises as he caresses her ass softly.

He finds so much joy in these moments. When his most prized possession is displayed, he can admire every inch of her flesh. He can smell her musk as he inches closer to her pussy. That sweet scent is intoxicating to him. He moves up towards her, licking his lips, his mouth watering with anticipation. He runs his fingers along her inner thighs, ending his stroke at the edges of her cunt. He slides a finger up and down her slit, admiring how swollen with desire he has made her. He then returns to that soft skin on her inner thigh again. Softly, slowly, he strokes each side of her opening with his fingers, teasing her. Her cunt is sopping wet, dripping with lust. Her labia are puffy and open. Her ass is involuntarily puckering around the plug. The look of pure amazement on his face reflects the joy he feels inside. He simply lives for this. He glides his tongue across her opening, tasting her as his lips slide over its silky folds. His tongue darts in and out very quickly, lapping at her nectar just for a taste. He enjoys taking his time. Using light pressure with this tongue, he licks in one slow, long trail from her ass to her clit. Upon reaching that tiny nub, he takes it between his lips and begins to suck, groaning as he does. He indeed loses himself in this feast of honey and velvet. He can't get enough of the way she tastes on his tongue, her sweet scent on his nose, or the silkiness of her swollen cunt against his lips. Then the final piece moves into place...a long moan escapes her lips and fills his ears with the sweetest music he adores.

She tries to press herself against his face, wanting more pressure. He stops and pulls away.

He moves back to her side, his fingers trailing along her skin, from her fleshy ass, up her back, then running through her soft, silky hair. He grabs a fistful of her hair and yanks her back, his mouth finding hers. He releases her head and backs off from the kiss. This back and forth from rough, harsh treatment to soft, gentle touches, then back, is maddening to her. Kitten's cunt is aching so much that she is beginning to feel uncomfortably sensitive and sticky. While his right hand strokes her hair, his left lightly caresses her back; fingers tracing circles on her smooth, soft skin. Suddenly, he stops once more. Again, he moves back to her ass, pushing and wiggling the plug as if she had forgotten it was there. He moves away for the time being, and she can hear him fiddling with something across the room. She hears him approach, and as he does, she the distinct sound of a vibrator. He presses the vibrator gently against one nipple and then the other.

"Are you ready to play, my Kitten?"

"Yes, Sir."

"What do you want?"

"I want you," she says.

"I'm sorry, Kitten, but that just won't do. I want you to beg...and I want you to be specific," he replies, teasing her nipples with the vibrator.

"I want you..to...fuck me...oh please...please fuck me, Sir."

"That's a good girl."

A groan escapes her lips as he moves the vibrator from her nipples down to her clit. This is the first actual stimulation her clit has had all evening, and it is like an electric shock pulsing through her pussy. He pinches her erect nipples with his free hand, pulling at them and stretching them from her body. From his pocket, he retrieves two clothespins and gently clamps one on each nipple. A sweet whine escapes her lips as each is secured. He moves around behind her again, switching the vibrator between hands, so it never leaves her clit. Her moaning is more constant now as he holds the vibe against her, and she squirms against its buzzing. She writhes within this teasing torture; the sensations seem to envelop all of her. Her nipples burn with feelings of pain, vibrations against her clit, her ass pulsing around the plug. She now feels something thick rubbing against her soaked cunt. He is sliding a dildo into her. Already feeling full with a plug in her ass, combined with the vibrator against her clit, she's close to the edge. When Kitten feels the head of that thick dildo enter her, it's about as much as she can take. He thrusts the dildo in and out of her cunt, watching her cunt lips cling to it, trying to clench it and pull it deeper into her. He increases the pace, fucking her harder and faster with the silicone dong. She moans and squeals under the relentless sensations. An orgasm begins to well inside her, the pressure building when the vibrations stop. The dildo is removed from her pussy, and the clothespins are taken from her nipples. The butt plug is all that remains as she breathes in a ragged and heavy motion. She whines at the loss of the sensations.

"Sir...please?!"

"Patience, Kitten"

"But Sir...please... I've been good, haven't I? I want to cum...please?!"

"I promise you will cum...and cum hard. Do you trust me?"

"Completely," she responds.

"Then be patient," he says, admiring her shuddering, quivering body. Her skin is slick with sweat, and her thighs are soaked with her juices.

After a few minutes, she senses the vibrations start again. She squirms as the dildo slowly slides back into her. Just as she feels that orgasm build again, it all stops. She loses count of how many times he stops and then starts again...cannot keep track as her body gets closer and closer.

Finally, he replaces the dildo with his cock. She tries to wiggle her pussy against his shaft, wanting him to push it in. He slowly presses himself against her swollen cunt, the head parting her wet lips. He places his hands on her hips, gently holding her in place. With one full stroke, he thrusts his cock deep inside her quivering cunt from behind.

"Fuuck," she groans as he does. Each long, slow stroke of his cock inside her tight slit makes her grunt and moan. He reaches around with one hand to find her throbbing clit. He thrusts his cock into her harder...faster...fingers strumming against her swollen clit. With his other hand, he reaches up to grab her shoulders, pulling her back to him, forcing himself even deeper inside her. He grinds his hips against her cunt, fucking it with all his might.

"Cum with me...cum all over my cock," he says through clenched teeth, his fingers tweaking and tickling her clit...his cock buried deep inside her.

"FUCK!" she shouts as her orgasm rocks her body, her juices gushing over his cock. He feels her contracting and squeezing around him, squirting her juices and forcing him out. No longer able to hold back, he pulls his cock out of her, ejaculating all over her ass. As the last spurt of cum escapes him, he falls to his knees, crawls over, and collapses beside her on the bed.

"Oh, how I love you, Kitten," he pants, breathing heavily.

"I love you too," she smiles warmly, her eyes closed with contentment.

"Are you ready for a bath?"

"Yes...please."

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers