A Dominant Man's Anal Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers

His cock lurched and exploded cum deep in her ass. Holding her waist he raised and lowered her petite body onto his throbbing cock, over and over, so her tight ass could milk his cock dry.

They both screamed out together, "Oh fuckkkkk, yessssssssss!"

One last large thrust sent the remainder of his cum deep inside her ass before she fell back on his chest. His arms wrapped around her and they rolled until he was laying on top of her, looking down into her eyes.

"You were wonderful baby."

"Thank you, I really enjoyed it."

He reached to unsnap the harness from her hips and hastily threw it on the floor.

"I am about to taste just how much you enjoyed it."

Diving between her soaked thighs he lapped and sucked her juices before returning to her sensitive clit. Sucking it into his mouth, like a little cock, he sucked hard and deep. He knew her body; he knew what made her tick. When she was about to climax he shoved two finger deep inside her pussy and pounded her hard. He released her clit from his mouth and slapped her clit with his other fingers when she was on the brink. She sprayed and squirted juices all over him. Looking down she could see the waters spray up into the air while he continued to slam his fingers into her pussy.

"Oh shitttttttttt, oh Godddddddddd damnnnnn."

"That's it baby, cum for Daddy, just like you know I like."

"Oh Daddy, your little girl loves you so much."

He slid up beside her in bed and stoked her hair.

"Shhhh, rest little one. We have had a long day. Rest now."

She cuddled against him and fell asleep in his arms. He stared at her breathing and smiled, knowing he was indeed one of the luckiest men alive.

windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers
12