A Dommy Start Goes Sideways

Story Info
Dom/sub roles get flipped in a surprise encounter.
1.2k words
4
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Sadie, and I have been experimenting with power games and swinging lifestyle for a few years now. I take on the Dom role and hers is an enthusiastic sub role, if that makes any sense.. We don't have a lot of opportunity to get together so we use roleplay scenarios to prolong our fun together.

We made arrangements to meet for lunch and then a day at a hotel. She loves to get into character even before we physically meet. I told her what to wear and to expect some direct commands while we're out in public.

The day was extremely hot so I made her wear a cute sundress and a tiny g-string underneath. We had both been anticipating the lunch meeting and were both glowing when we sat down to eat. Conversation was easy and familiar, two lovers catching up. Our waiter was very young and handsome. Tall and very fit. I told Sadie to flirt with him. She loves playing a hotwife and I love watching her almost to the point of being a cuckold. But i was the Dom that day and she was going perform for me and whoever else was lucky to be around. Sadie can be a real sexy charmer and she really needs no specific directions from me. She knows how to be slutty for her Dom and she enjoys the punishment/rewards that go with it.

She started by complimenting the waiter's "surfer" hair. touching her finger to her moistened lips while simultaneously letting her dress fall off her bare shoulder.

"what do you recommend for an appetizer?" the waiter replies, " the calamari is quite good". Sadie gestures with her finger for him to come in closer. and whispers, "can i have a big hard cock with that?" He gives an embarrassed laugh and says "I'll see what i can do".

Alone, we smile at one another. "good girl... " Now go to bathroom and remove your panties, bring them to the table and hand them to me, above the table." She immediately gets up and performs her tasks.

As the meal proceeds, i have Sadie play with her pussy in the booth. she is discreet because we are just having fun and don't need to be kicked out. I have her show me her pussy-wet fingers. She's getting quite horny and wet.

its time to leave the restaurant and head for the hotel. As soon as we're in the car, i instruct her to pull my cock out of my pants. She strokes it while looking around the lot for anyone that might catch her. i tell her to start sucking as i pull out of the lot. while she's bobbing up and down on my huge cock, I'm fingering her sopping wet pussy from behind. she's so fucking hot for sex.

i get out on the freeway and cruise with Sadie devouring my cock. i pull her dress right up from behind and expose her sexy naked ass and back. Pussy on display to anyone in a tall vehicle.

i few truckers do a double take as we weave in and out of traffic. We get boxed in at one point and one trucker gets a full on pussy show. I have Sadie lie back on the reclining seat and take off her dress. she's now completely naked. She's starting to show some reluctance... i reassure her that she's safe with her Dom. I command she spread her legs and give the trucker a show. She runs her hands all over her body like a Penthouse Pet. lingering on her wet pussy lips. She inserts two fingers while making eye contact with the admiring trucker. Squeezing her tits and letting her eyes roll to the back of her head as she loses herself. Sadie starts getting even more aroused. Getting on her knees again to show off her gaping, wet pussy and sucking my cock again. I decide that this show should come to an end before someone gets killed. i push Sadie off but tell her to leave her dress off. I pull ahead and the trucker is sticking to me like glue. i decide to get off the freeway so we can carry on to the hotel. Of course, the trucker follows us! i guess Sadie put on a pretty good show! i make a few turns on some country roads to try and shake him but he's always right there.

I make one more fatal turn and I'm thoroughly fucked on a dead-end road. the trucker has us blocked! Sadie says, "that didn't work out quite how u expected, did it? " with a mischievous smile.

The trucker is out of his cab and walking slowly towards the driver's side. He motions to roll down the window. "you two sure like to have fun, don't you?" He puts his muscular forearms on the windowsill. Sadie bites her lower lip and gives him a smile. "we're sorry for distracting you, we just got carried away".

"well, you got me pretty excited looking at that tight little pussy of yours. I think you should help me out now..."

I could see Sadie's demeanor changing. The power was clearly shifting from her being Submissive to a more dominant cuckolding role. i have always enjoyed my hotwife in a controlled environment but i was now being forced into a surprise cuck role.

Sadie replies, " How can i help you?"

"you can start by pulling out my cock, as long as he doesn't mind" pointing at me.

"Don't worry, he's a good little cuck. loves watching me fuck real men."

Sadie swings open the door and steps out, completely naked and super confident. She drops to a squat and wrestles the guys belt and fly, releasing a semi turgid, cut member. She starts pumping it and licking the shaft until it's a good 9 inches pointing skyward. The guy is 6 ft 4 and about 240lbs. massive, and strong. he picks up Sadie around the legs and folds her legs to her chest. leaving her pussy spread and ready to plunge on to his waiting rod. i watch as it fills her tight, wet hole. She's riding him and he's picking her up and slamming her at the same time. At this rate, both of them will be gushing huge volleys of cum. Sadie is a squirter but needs a little more time to build up her juices. This guy was ready to blow. He lays her on the hood of the car and pumps her several more thrusts and lets out a heavy, gutteral groan as he fills her with his creamy cum. He stands up with his wet and hard cock still quite hard. Smiles at his handiwork. Sadie is glowing but not quite finished. she turns her head to look at me in the driver's seat. "Get out here you fucking bitch!" I come around the front of the car and view her freshly fucked pussy. Creampie oozing while she fingers the jizz around her hot pussy. "Start eating this snatch until i say stop" i immediately start lapping up her stretched cunt. I've eaten my own cream pie out of her pussy before but never a strangers. i work her pussy with my tongue and fingers until she gushes right in my face. She's still not done. 3 more heavy squirts and she's completely exhausted.

The trucker is long gone by now so we wrap things up and head to the hotel.