A Done Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to thrust forward, my cock sinking into her amazing wet mouth. I could feel the delicate tissue of her mouth brush against me with every stroke then her throat grip the head of my cock as I reached the point where looking down my cock was no longer visible. She never flinched and never gagged--truly amazing that this Angel could at a first attempt blow me like nothing I'd ever experienced. I used my hands to hold her head and began pushing faster and harder, her spittle and the precum stringing off her between her lips and my cock, but still there was no push-back--only a murmur of pleasure from her. After a while, I knew I was close, but there was something else this toy had to offer. I was going to take it before the opportunity would be gone forever. Looking down at her face there were now traces of blood mixed with our bodily fluids. I doubted she would last very long before she was gone forever.

Pulling away from her, she lay with her head turned, panting, but there was now a slight rattle to each breath she took. Her eyes were closed, and she had a happy dreamy smile. Gently pushing her legs apart, I kneeled between them. Her hand moved down and began circling her clit through the flimsy g-string, making wet slurpy sounds as her secretions seeped from her body. I let her continue for a little longer as I stroked my cock before my hand moved to stop her.

"What are you, Angel?" I asked.

"I'm your toy to do whatever you please," she said, softly.

I told her I was proud of what she had acknowledged about herself, and she had earned her reward. Sliding her g-string aside, I leant forward and guided my cock to her opening, rubbing it up and down her stickiness before lining it up with her slit. As I pushed forward gently and put my hands either side of her body, she put her arms around me and pulled me down and started to kiss me. He back arched slightly as I reached the barrier that had been there since birth then pushed through, taking something that can only be given once. She dropped back down onto the ground as I started to move in and out of her feeling the vice-like muscles of her pussy gripping my cock trying to pull me in deeper.

Our breathing increased to match the tempo of our movements. Even with the metallic taste from the blood, we kissed passionately as she tried to pull me tighter, and with that I pushed into her harder and deeper with the sound of wet flesh on flesh reverberating around the cave. The sensation of her pussy made me feel like I'd gone to heaven. I slammed in and out of her nubile body then broke away from the kiss and lifted myself up to hammer into her body, seeking the end that was quickly drawing near.

Without any warning, Angel arched up and went rigid, her pussy muscles spasming uncontrollably as she came hard, her arms trying to pull me tight against her with her head pushed back, her mouth open with a wide O but no sound emanated. That was when I couldn't hold back, so I pushed as deeply into her as possible and stopped moving as my own release filled her with all the cum my balls could muster.

After around thirty seconds, her body slowly dropped back prone onto the floor. She let out a long breath as the air left her lugs for a final time. Her face held that faint smile of contentment whilst her eyes remained open, a small tear forming in each open eye before slowly flowing down her face. I slid my cock out of her and sat upright. The banging in my head became worse and the vision in my left eye became dark and cloudy. I brought my hand up to rub my eye and, when I pulled it away, noticed it was bloody. The blood was coming from my eye. I knew this wasn't good and I collapsed next to Angel.

I had no idea how long I was out of it, but when I woke there was movement around me. Groggily, I looked around to see two figures dressed in thick hooded parkas putting Angel's body onto a stretcher then carefully wrapping her in a white sheet. Thank fuck we were being rescued! Without any words, they picked up the stretcher and carried it out of the cave. Minutes later I heard a helicopter taking off.

I became aware of another figure standing there. Unlike the other two who'd worn white parka coats they had a red parka type coat with the snorkel hood pulled up.

"Is there another helicopter coming to take me?" I asked. The pain in my head had become unbearable - it felt like my head would burst.

"No, there's no helicopter coming for you, Randykins. That's gone upwards on a one-way trip. You're going down the mountain with me."

Even with my mind clouded from the pain, I had heard that voice before, but couldn't place it.

"You are here to rescue me, though?" I asked.

"Wellllllllll kinda, I wouldn't say rescue you. More collect you."

The voice gave me chills. With one hand, he effortlessly picked me up I was a child's doll and placed me on a stretcher. I tried to sit up, but found I was immobile, as if held by an unseen force.

"You see Randykins," he said, "we made a deal earlier. I provided my part of the bargain and now you need to fulfil yours."

It was hard to place the voice--the dialect was as if it was from everywhere but nowhere. I began to picture who this was; I shook my head that it wasn't possible. They didn't really exist. Panic set in as I started to hyperventilate.

"Hey, hey calm down, calm down," he said. "I can't have my new favorite toy breaking so early in our relationship. Although, let's face it--we have until the end of all eternity".

The hooded figure touched me and instantly I calmed. He began laughing but it wasn't one filled with mirth--it overflowed with malevolence.

He grinned. "Hey, come on buddy. Give me credit here. I gave you what you wanted, even added some extras like the lingerie, the nice warm cave, even played with her mind to want you. Let's face it, what's a twenty-four-year-old angel going to see in a sick bastard like you? I did fuck up though I didn't mean to injury her quite a much as that so I did have to make sure I could get her to hang in until the deal was done. Shit Randykins, if you knew how hard it is to manipulate a plane crash I'm bound to make the odd error!"

He leaned down so I could see inside the hooded portion of the coat. I couldn't see a face, just two burning red eyes staring back at me. I knew then who this was and he went by many names; Satan, Lucifer, Serpent, Beelzebub, Old Nick, Archfiend or simply... the Devil.

Picking up the handles of one end of the stretcher he dragged me toward the back of the cave. Those faint screams I had heard earlier became louder, becoming clear howls and shrieks that spoke of some horrors simply beyond the realms of what humans would consider possible.

When he had dragged me to the back of the cave, he stopped.

"Mmmm," he muttered. "This ain't right. Come on... what's missing?"

"He clicked his fingers, suddenly remembering what it was.

"Of course! Sorry, Randykins. I almost forgot." He reached into his pocket and threw me a bag of peanuts.

"There you go! Our deal's done now. I meant to bring them back to you on the plane. They aren't roasted but trust me--they soon will be where we are heading."

He chuckled with evil satisfaction as the wall at the back of the cave turned red, melting away before walking forward dragging me with him. The searing heat touched my body and I screamed in a pain that was incomprehensible as we began our descent into the pit of hell for all eternity.

The devil had acquired via a deal a new favorite toy.

12