A Double Date with Natalie and Emma

Story Info
Natalie Alyn Lind, Emma Dumont, and myself at the drive-in.
15.6k words
4.79
10.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 2020

So how has everyone's quarantine been? Fun? Productive? Anxiety-inducing? Yeah that sounds about right. I myself have been trying to keep busy. One of the many projects that I have on my list at the Lodge (which I wrote in the early days when I first inherited the house and have been slowly working my way through ever since) was to finally go down into the maze-like basement and sketch out some ideas for improvements.

The basement up until this point had always been just an odd storage area. There were miscellaneous rooms stocked with this or that, another was a very large wine cellar, although it was never stocked or finished. When quarantine began and the number of guests, and therefore distractions, I had suddenly dropped to zero, I decided to use that time to start working on the basement. So, when I wasn't being crushed with loneliness at not having a constant stream of divine beauties appearing at my doorstep, I was working on that.

Not to say that I had zero interactions with the girls during this time period. As evidenced by my discrete visit to Kat Dennings back in March, there were a few house calls. The girls knew I lived alone, so my risk of infection was minimal, and what better way to pass the time than to reach out and have someone show up on your doorstep for an afternoon of fucking? Several girls in the Los Angeles area made that request in one form or another, and I was happy to oblige. I would've likely thrown open the doors and welcomed anyone who wanted to come up to the Lodge with open arms, but I thought it best to keep things low-key until the world was clear enough for a large gathering. Didn't want to make those living far away jealous.

For those that lived elsewhere, it was a little more challenging. There was no chance in hell anyone was flying in to Los Angeles, so those that lived in England for example basically turned into long-distance yearning, complete with phonecalls, video chats, and the occasional dirty-talking session. The most prominent examples of this were with Emilia Clarke, Emma Watson, and Anya Taylor-Joy. Oh how I missed Anya. But I don't want to mope on here. Onto the story.

As time went on, girls started to get more creative in their ideas for activities we could do. My favorite instance of this was one of the days I was talking to Emma Dumont. Her being a Los Angeles resident who was not exactly a party-girl, but a frequenter of a lot of different spaces, gave her a lot of ideas. Granted, a lot of these places where either still closed, or wouldn't work for what we wanted to do in the first place, but Emma had the greatest idea I'd heard in months. One random weekday, while I was working in the basement, Emma texted me a link. It opened into a page for a drive-in movie theatre. After that she just texted me "?"

I immediately responded back "Absolutely."

The idea was brilliant. My car had tinted windows, which had served myself and Emilia Clarke well in the past, so in the darkness of a drive-in theater's parking lot we would be in our own little world. Plus, my mind was already racing at the prospect of running my hands up Emma's legs in the backseat during a movie. Our "date" was set very quickly for the following weekend. Emma promised to dress the part.

When the day came, I dressed the part myself, wearing a button-up shirt, and thin dress pants with nothing underneath (it would only be in the way anyway). Easy enough. Tiny spritz of cologne to make it seem more 'date nighty' and I was good to go. I locked down the Lodge, got the car out of the garage, and set out for Los Angeles. It was early in the evening when I left, which when doubled with the late sunset of June, gave me plenty of time to pick up Emma, and get a spot in the drive-in lot before dark.

I got to Emma's place and texted her of my arrival. I had to wait a moment, but then spotted her as soon as she stepped out the door. Emma Dumont was hard to miss at any time, with her taller height, her ultra-petite and lithe body, her porcelain white skin, that dark hair, and those always dark and smoky looking eyes. Tonight she stood out even more. She walked out the front door, which immediately prompted a low whistle from me.

Emma was wearing a black leather jacket, which was on top of a white crop-top, showing off her flat, tight stomach. Further down, she was wearing a black leather skirt that was short, but also not tight. Scanning down her statuesque legs led my eyes to the heels she was wearing, which were black and had only glittery straps over the top of her feet. Her hair was no longer the jet black it previously was, but still a dark shade of brown and hanging casually. Her makeup was not subtle, but it was well-done. Eyes darkened with smoky lids and mascara, lips done up with a coat of deep red.

I rolled down my window a little bit, and then wolf-whistled to Emma to catch her attention. She caught my gaze, and then smiled as she quickly made her way to the car. Emma climbed in one extravagant leg at a time and closed the door behind her as I rolled up the window. Once she was seated, she looked over at me with a decidedly naughty smirk.

"You're here, in the flesh," she said as she started to lean over.

We kissed once, urgently pressing our lips together after not having done so in far too long.

"I'm the one in the flesh?" I said as my hand reached out and immediately went up the silky-smooth skin of her thigh. Emma giggled, and we kissed again.

"Let's get going," Emma said as she pointed for me to take a right at the end of the block.

I followed her instructions, and being roughly familiar with LA, soon realized that we were not quite going the direction which I thought led to the theater. When we began to zip through another residential area, my suspicions were soon confirmed.

"And it's on the left along here," Emma pointed again as we pulled up in front of a house. The house was spacious, and behind one of the traditional Hollywood Hills' style black gates. I looked through as best I could, and saw two blondes sitting out on the front stoop side by side. As soon as I parked, Emma got out of the car and waved, and as soon as one of the blonde shapes stood up I recognized who it was. There was only one blonde like that who would get Emma so excited.

Natalie Alyn Lind stepped forward, her shorter, bustier shape coming into view as she got closer. She was wearing a light purple, or lilac-colored sundress, the loose shape of which did little to restrain her massive tits. She hurried to the gate in such a way that her tits bounced as she stepped, with her tan sandals scooting on the pavement of the driveway. As we waited for the gate to open, I looked back and watched the other blonde stand up. Much thinner than Natalie, but the same height., with shorter hair. She stood on the porch for a moment and watched Natalie come through the gate and greet Emma with a joyous hug. Although for a moment I was certain she was looking at me, or at least trying to through the tinted windows of my car.

Emma and Natalie quickly came back to the car, and then entered into the backseat together. Emma climbed in first, grinning at my reflection in the rearview mirror as Natalie followed her.

"Well hello," I said as I turned and looked back at Natalie.

"Surpriiise," Natalie said with an excited smirk of her own. "Glad to see me?"

"Oh you have no idea," I said as I leaned back head back toward Natalie. She leaned forward in the backseat, and our lips connected quickly. We finished the kiss and I turned back forward in the seat, but then in the mirror saw Emma turn toward Natalie.

"Hey, no kiss for me?" Emma said as she turned and moved her body at Natalie.

"Sorry, I got distracted," Natalie said as she put her hands out and let Emma slide into her.

I started to pull the car forward and drive down the street, but I really should have waited and just enjoyed the show. Emma draped one leg over Natalie as they pulled into each other. One of Natalie's hands went up Emma's thigh while Emma wrapped an arm around Natalie's shoulders. Then they began kissing, starting out with several intense, needy kisses with some tongue movements that were visible even in the rearview mirror as I adjusted it. Emma grabbed at one of Natalie's tits through her dress, while Natalie's hand went all the way up Emma's skirt to grab her ass. It was starting to make me hard just by watching, and was also distracting to the point I was afraid of crashing my car.

"Emma, you're supposed to be navigating," I called into the backseat.

"Sorry," Emma turned her head to talk to me while Natalie continued to kiss her neck. "Take a left to get out of here."

I forced myself, against my will, to adjust the mirror so I couldn't see them anymore. While Emma continued to guide me from the backseat, I nevertheless continued to hear kissing noises, giggling, and an occasional quiet moan. When I finally did take another glance back there, the two of them were settling back into their actual seats, with Natalie fixing the strap of her dress back on her shoulder. I had missed Emma's appreciation for Natalie's tits.

We finished the journey and got in line to enter the large parking lot that made up the drive-in theater. Once we were at the booth, I rolled down my window, indicated there were three of us, and then partially rolled down the back window to confirm. The cashier didn't seem to notice Natalie and Emma, which was a relief. I bought our tickets and then drove inside, following the guidance of a man with one of those glow wands that ushers use until I found the parking spot we would be in. All things considered, it wasn't a bad placement. We were towards the back and off to the side, quite close to the exit, which was also a relief.

"So now what do we do?" Natalie asked from the backseat.

"We'll just have to keep ourselves busy until the movie starts, right?" Emma said suggestively.

I turned the car off, but kept the battery switched on. It allowed me to keep the center console on, which I switched to the radio station that played the movie audio. More importantly, it allowed me to keep the air conditioner on. Or rather, it allowed me to keep the fan running at least. Three people in a car in a California summer night could get warm, but I also knew that things were going to get much more intense than that, so it was good to keep things as cool as possible. After finishing that setup I turned around and looked into the backseat.

"Stoooop," Natalie said with a giggle. "Wait until it gets dark at least."

Emma had her hand on Natalie's thigh, and was threatening to move it up higher before Natalie shooed it away.

"Come on," Natalie said as she nudged Emma along with her.

The three of us donned our masks and climbed out of the car. The drive-in wasn't just a theater, it housed a snack stand in the back behind all the cars, and also housed a small arcade area. As a group, we strolled around the area, and I took some satisfaction in the realization that, with a mask on, we could freely walk around together. I put one arm around Natalie, and Emma held my hand on the other side. To the casual observer, I was just a guy hanging out with two chicks, and the fact that they were Hollywood actresses wouldn't enter into it, because it was very unlikely anyone could identify them by eyes alone.

The way we were all looking at each other, if we went back to the car right away things would escalate quickly. We killed some time wandering around the area, and then waiting in line at the refreshment stand to get a few snacks. It was mostly out of boredom, and out of the implied necessity that we needed to hold out just a bit longer. Thankfully we did, and it wasn't until the theater flashed the overhead flood lights onto the parking lot to indicate that everyone should get back in their cars that we headed back to mine.

Emma and Natalie climbed into the backseat right away, but I stayed outside. The theater was dimming the lights, and I took one last opportunity to stare into the windows of my car. Even when the screen at the front came on, shining a white light towards the car, I couldn't see a thing through the tinted windows of my car. Even the windshield, which was the least tinted part, casted only a reflection of the theatre screen. For all I knew, Emma and Natalie had already started inside. I smirked at my own reflection, still covered by a mask, and then opened the back door to climb in after them. Emma scooted over as I got in.

"Everyone get comfy," I said cheekily.

I leaned forward, pulling the lever for the driver's seat and then folding it down flat. It gave a little extra space for movement, which I figured wasn't a bad idea. Natalie and Emma took the suggestion to heart, with Emma slipping off her heels, and Natalie kicking off her sandals before they both threw them onto the floor in the front seat. Then, before I knew what was happening, Emma began to climb over me. I slid over, and was then in the middle seat sandwiched in between them.

"I'm comfy," Emma said quietly as she turned toward me.

"Me too," Natalie said as she did the same.

I put both arms out and wrapped one around each girl as they leaned in. It was Emma who got it first, tracing her fingers up to my cheek and turning my head towards her. Our lips met right as Emma let out an "mmm" sound, and then we kissed. After her tongue snaked around mine several times, I felt her hand move my face again, and she turned it so I would next kiss Natalie. The blonde pressed her pouty lips up against mine as I felt her hand hook around my thigh.

"Ok, rules for drive-in secrecy," I started to say before Natalie kissed me again. I kept talking as she kept attempting to start another in depth kiss. "Number 1. Be quiet at all times."

"You're the one talking," Natalie said with a smirk before she started kissing down my neck.

"Rule number 2," I started to say right as Emma pulled herself upward, changing positions and starting to unbutton my shirt. "Keep movements slow and easy. We don't want a case of the car a-rockin' in the middle of all the other cars."

"I'm pretty sure that's going to be your own doing as well," Emma said as she reached unbuttoning half my shirt.

"We'll see about that," I said as Emma leaned back, giving me an overly confident smirk as if she knew exactly what was going to go down. "Rule number 3. If the windows fog up, be careful not to touch them."

"And how exactly are we going to recreate the scene from Titanic?" Natalie asked before laughing.

"Couple of comedians I've got in my car," I quipped before I leaned back in toward Natalie.

We began to kiss again as Emma unbuttoned my shirt the rest of the way. While Natalie ran her hand down my chest, Emma began to kiss up it, leaning down and starting at my stomach. When Nat's hand found her face, she guided her up to join us, and Emma half-climbed into my lap. My lips went from Natalie's to Emma's without missing a beat, kissing as her petite body settled up against me.

The three of us continued to make out even as the audio for the movie kicked on. I so thoroughly wasn't paying attention that I don't even remember what that first movie that played was, I just knew that the noise starting up meant we now had at least a little bit of cover. I kissed Emma, then Natalie, and then they kissed each other, and all the while everyone's level of handsy began to rise. Both Natalie and Emma ran their hands over my chest as we kissed, and soon Natalie was running one of hers onto my lap and over my cock.

My own hands were also busy. With one, I was running it up Emma's thigh under her skirt. The other was wrapped around Natalie's shoulder, and had slowly teased one strap of her sundress off her shoulder. Emma saw this happen, and when I was next focused on kissing Natalie, she leaned in herself and undid the other. Natalie leaned back, brought both her hands to the top of her dress, and then peeled it down over her chest, revealing her massive tits.

"God yes," Emma said as she saw Natalie's tits in full.

She turned her attention fully onto Natalie, leaning in and beginning to kiss and grope her tits one at a time. Natalie quietly breathed out hard, opening her mouth as her eyes rolled upward for a moment.

"I love the way you do that..." Natalie whispered to Emma as one of her lips locked around her nipple.

I moved to join in, putting my mouth around Natalie's other nipple and making her breath out a little harder. Emma and I were cheek to cheek for a moment, each licking one of Natalie's nipples and feeling them start to stiffen against our tongues. Then Emma leaned back, and out the corner of my eye I saw her quickly pull off her jacket and throw it into the front seat, leaving her in just the crop top that was now revealed to be sleeveless as well. Emma's fit core swayed my gaze momentarily, and then my full attention as Emma casually lifted up her shirt. Her tight core lead to my eyes staring at her perky tits as she leaned into me again. My mouth went to her tits, kissing and licking each one as Emma went back to make out with Natalie.

With the two of them occupied kissing each other, I was free to play with their tits one at a time. Going back and forth with my mouth, kissing and licking each of their nipples in turn, and then sucking them a little once they were fully stiffened. I did that as they continued kissing, but soon my attention got pulled elsewhere. Natalie and Emma's hands were all over each other, and soon both of them had enough gropes of the others' ass that both Emma's skirt and Natalie's dress were hiked up so high as to to reveal what was underneath.

For Emma? A black thong that was basically a triangle of fabric connected to elastic strips. Under Natalie's sundress? Lacy red boy-shorts that I'm sure would have made her ass look amazing if she wasn't currently sitting in the backseat of a car. I moved my way down, and began to kiss up Natalie's thigh instead of her tits. As I did, I let my hand slide up until it found its way to her panties. I started to pull, and as if we were all thinking the same thought, Emma and Natalie both reached down to help me. Natalie's panties slid down her thighs until I took over myself, pulling them over her knees and off her feet. As Emma was up off the seat and leaning down toward Natalie, her's were easier. I reached up to her hips, plucked the barely there string off them, and then pulled it down to reveal the 2 square inches that weren't already showing under her skirt.

"Someone seems very ready," Emma said. I looked down and saw that her fingers were already at Natalie's pussy, but barely touching it.

"Someone is..." Natalie said as her hand slid over to my lap. She felt my cock through my pants, squeezing the outline of it and feeling how hard I already was.

Emma moved back into place next to me as Natalie turned toward me on my other side. I put my hand on Natalie's thigh and moved it up to her pussy, while her hand got more aggressive with the bulge in my pants. As she leaned in and gave me another kiss, opening her mouth and leading with her tongue, my fingertips felt her pussy, and were instantly coated in her pussy's wetness.

"You ready?" I whispered to Natalie as my fingers teased her pussy.

I was ready to slide a finger inside her, but Natalie just continued to kiss me, and in the middle of a series of them her hand began moving again. As my finger teased her pussy, and Emma was lifting her sundress up over her ass, Natalie grabbed the waistband of my pants and undid the button in one forceful motion.

"I'm ready to swallow some cum," Natalie whispered just before she slid her tongue into my mouth again.

Natalie slid down off the seat and went to her knees on the floor behind the passenger seat. Emma gleefully grinned and then moved to join her behind the driver seat, leaving me staring straight down the center console with them on either side of my lap. I could've stared straight ahead at the movie, but as the two of them looked up at me I knew I wouldn't bother. Natalie unzipped my pants, and then Emma grabbed and began to pull them down just far enough for Natalie to pull out my cock.