A Double Date with Natalie and Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The duo didn't exchange a word. As if telepathically linked, both of them leaned in simultaneously, and two tongue slid out towards my cock. Emma's touched first, and she began to lick up my shaft, followed by Natalie's on the other side. As Emma's tongue reached the tip of my cock, she pulled it in and pursed her lips instead, kissing her way back down. Natalie turned her head slightly and ran her tongue back down, but sideways. I silently sighed as the sensation began to take over, with both tongues sliding all the way up again.

They continued to slow tease that way for a bit, until Natalie made the first full claim by opening her lips upon reaching the tip, and then taking it in. She slid down a short ways before bringing her head back up, and then slowly bobbed up and down several times. She pulled away, and Emma moved in to take her turn next. Emma's sultry eyes stared up at me in the dim light shining into the car as she went down lower than Natalie, sucking hard and really making me feel it. Natalie watched her with a focused gaze, licking her own lips as she watched Emma's work up and down. Natalie leaned in as Emma came back up, and the two began to make out right above my cock, while Natalie gripped and began to stroke it with one hand.

Natalie suddenly got up from the floor, lifting up her sun dress with one hand and then coming back to the seat. She arranged herself on her knees in the back seat, making a point to show me her exposed bottom half as she put her head back into my lap. I got her idea as I slid my fingers over her ample butt, and she began to suck my cock again, motivated further by me beginning to touch her pussy.

I stayed silent, and while the car had noise from the movie's audio quietly playing, it was overshadowed by the sounds of what was happening. While Emma let out a quiet 'mmm' whenever she took a turn sucking my cock, Natalie was making hard, slurping sucking noises when it was her turn, and my fingers were audibly revealing just how wet Natalie was. Every time I slid a finger in I could hear the soft, wet noise from her pussy. It was too dark to tell, and frankly I didn't care, but I had a feeling that Natalie might have been dripping onto my backseat.

"Ohhh fuck have I missed you girls," I quietly whispered as I watched them.

"We've missed this," Emma said right before she stretched out her tongue and rubbed the tip of my cock on it.

Right after that was said, Emma slid her mouth back down onto my cock and took it deep, pumping her mouth up and down as she jerked the shaft. Natalie moved her head up while my fingers continued to play with her pussy, and as I began to rub her clit back and forth with slick, slippery strokes of my fingers, she brought her lips to my exposed chest. I felt her lips kiss as well as her tongue lick over it, and then as she quietly moaned into it her hand reached back for Emma. Without looking she grabbed Emma by the head and pushed her down further onto my cock.

Emma was pushed down a couple more inches, and I felt her tense up as my cock got pushed against the back of her throat. Her eyes went wide as she held it in place, staring up at the back of Natalie's head which was still occupied kissing my chest. I quickly pumped my fingers into Natalie's pussy until she let out a harder moan, and pulled back, releasing Emma as she did. Emma pulled herself back, making way for Natalie to drop her head back down. After whipping her blonde hair to the side, Natalie inserted my cock back into her mouth.

I quietly sighed out a moan as I saw the shadowed sight of Natalie's lips slide over my cock. She made a hurried motion of bobbing her head up and down, slurping and sucking down deep each time. Emma watched while she simultaneously reached down and grabbed one of Natalie's tits, rubbing her nipple with her fingers. With that motion, and my fingers still at her pussy, Natalie was making quiet noises while she worked her mouth, and it seemed to only make her want it more.

"Get it girl..." Emma egged on above her. "I know you want to suck it all down and have it disappear down your throat. Do it..."

Emma grabbed the base of my cock as Natalie kept sucking. The sensation I felt instantly shifted as Emma began to jerk my cock wildly, breaking the rhythm of Natalie's mouth. The sharp jerking motion at the base, and Natalie's hard, wet slurp at the top pushed me over the edge before I could even prepare. My hands tensed, flexing my fingers deeper into Natalie, and I began to cum.

Emma threw herself at me, shoving her lips onto mine at the exact moment I was going to moan. Her hand stayed on my cock, and while Natalie stopped moving, Emma jerked my cock and began to pump my cum directly into Natalie's mouth. I felt it blast straight up inside, where her tongue was waiting to rake it further into her mouth, and the swallowing motion she made added another layer to the sensation. I kept a firm grip on Natalie's ass with my fingers still inside her, and with my other arm I got a handful of Emma's toned, petite ass as well. Then I just leaned back, and let Natalie suck down my cum while Emma sucked my tongue.

When my orgasm slowed, Natalie slurped down my cock several more times, and then leaned upright. I took my fingers out of her pussy with one final slippery noise as she did, and then brought them to Emma's face as we broke our kiss. Inches away from my mouth, Emma opened her own and eagerly sucked my fingers into her mouth to taste Natalie. Once she was done I pulled her back into me for another kiss, wanting a taste myself. Emma's tongue and mine swirled around each other a few times, until she slid away and turned back to Natalie.

Natalie had turned and sat back down, staring at us both with her tits hanging out. She flashed a smile, and then stuck out her tongue to reveal her mouth was completely empty. She had truly swallowed every drop, and was now reaching underneath her dress, continuing to touch her pussy, which I knew was soaked and aching for it. Emma moved on her next, pressing herself into her and beginning to kiss. Emma's hands teased downward, lifting Natalie's dress a bit and getting her fingers underneath it.

"You can go first," Emma whispered to Natalie between kisses.

That was all the instruction I needed. We had a slow, careful shuffle in the backseat. After first pulling the lever and scooting the front seat up further, I got down on the floor, still slightly cramped in my legs as I kneeled down, but fine. Natalie scooted back in her seat, lifting her dress up past her ass and moving it aside as she spread her legs. Emma did the same, sitting next to her. Both pussies were on full display, but I followed Emma's request, and turned to Natalie first. Natalie's thick thighs parted further as she leaned back into the seat. One at a time, my hands went to her inner thighs, and as they began to slide up, I moved my mouth down.

The nondescript audio from the movie droned on behind me as the screen shone just enough light for me to see what I was doing. Natalie's tanned skin was barely visible in the dark with me blocking the light, but I could feel the heat pouring off of her as I got closer. I put my tongue out, slowly laid it on her pussy, and then licked up the entire thing with a slow drag. Natalie let out a sharp breath as she first felt it, and I glanced up at her. She was staring forward, seemingly watching the movie, but with both hands reaching behind her head to grab onto the headrest.

My tongue began to move, slowly pressing against her pussy with medium pressure. I let it run up against her lips and then up to her clit, while I kept my eyes locked firmly on Natalie's tits. If I didn't have my mouth on her pussy at that moment I would've wanted nothing more than to get it back on those. A quick glance to my right revealed that Emma was thinking the same thing. Her eyes were also locked on Natalie's tits, but she was eyeing them for a different reason as I observed Emma's fingers playing with her pussy in the seat next to her. Natalie moaned a little louder as my tongue kept licking her clit.

"Quietly, Nat," Emma said with those mischievous eyes staring at Natalie.

"It feels...really good..." Natalie said, wincing a bit as she held back another moan.

One of Natalie's hands went to her tits, cupping it lightly, and then moving her thumb to flick over her nipple. As I was licking, I was about to reach up myself to help out, when I saw the movement next to me. Emma shifted in her seat over to Natalie, first moving her arm out of the way and then putting her mouth back on Natalie's nipple.

"Oh my god that's it..." Natalie breathed out in a whisper, "I haven't had...ahhh...attention to both at the...mmm...same time, in so long..."

Emma quickly raised her head from Natalie's tits and brought to her mouth, timing it perfectly to block another moan from Natalie with her lips.

"Don't stop," Natalie whined, referring to Emma, although I took the instruction as well.

Emma kissed again, and then said, "I'll keep going, just...shhh..."

"I'll be quiet," Natalie moaned quickly.

She kept her promise as soon as it was made. Emma put her mouth back down to her nipple, and Natalie opened her's, silently moaning as I felt her body tense up. I kept licking, giving her clit slow but firm strokes with my tongue, as Emma pressed the tip of her own tongue against Natalie's nipple and flicked it up and down. With a lightning fast movement, Natalie clasped her hand over her mouth and let out a muffled moan into it. Next to my head, her thighs began to tremble, and I heard a sharp breath whistle out her nose and over her hand before Natalie stopped another moan.

Emma and I kept working in tandem, and soon Natalie was shaking below us. She breathed rapidly in succession, and stifled one more moan with her hand. Then, she began to practically vibrate in the seat below us. With my tongue on her clit, and Emma's on her nipple, Natalie began to silently orgasm, reaching back with both hands and grabbing the headrest to stabilize herself. The only sound she made during was one shakily whispered "Oh-h-h-h-h-h..."

We left Natalie in the seat to come down from her orgasm, as Emma and I came at each other. I lifted myself up high enough for her to grab my face and pull me into her, and we had a short but intense makeout, during which Emma's goal seemed to be to taste as much of Natalie's pussy off my face as she could. Then, still holding onto my face, Emma sank bank into the seat and spread her legs wide, laying one of them in Natalie's lap. Her skirt was short enough that just the motion of doing that pulled it up past her pussy, so she was wide open as I went in.

After kissing and licking my way up Emma's inner thigh, I pressed my tongue right up against her pussy. Emma's skin looked like it was made of white silk no matter what light she was in, and in this instance where it was too dark in the car to properly see, it was almost as if my tongue was feeling it instead. Her skin was so fine and smooth it was difficult to describe, but the way it felt on my tongue was amazing. I licked the entire thing in a needy circle, desperate to taste every inch of it and also the skin around it.

Emma let out a low, quiet sigh as her head sank down and her eyes closed. Her head swayed from side to side as I began licking her pussy in full, and then she locked those fierce, piercing eyes right on me. While I kept licking, Emma shifted herself a little, and grabbed her left leg. While the right leg stayed in Natalie's lap, Emma lifted the left up and then bent it back so her calf was touching her face. She pushed it back further, until her foot wedged against the roof of the car, and then left it that way.

She was teasing. Emma's flexibility was...something special, to say the least. It always served us well when we were fooling around, and she wanted to start putting ideas into my head of all the ways it could come in handy while we were in the relatively cramped area of the backseat. I batted my eyebrows at her as I continued to lick, and Emma's lips curved into a playful smirk.

Emma leaned her head back onto the headrest, and looked over at Natalie, who was enjoying the sight. She was happily holding onto Emma's leg, running her fingers along her inner thigh. Soon they began to travel up, and Natalie pushed Emma's shirt back above her tits, fully exposing them again. Natalie's hand slowly moved, taking in the slight curve of each of Emma's tits with her fingers tips. Then they went to Emma's nipple, giving it tiny circles with her middle finger before Natalie gave it a light pinch between the knuckles of her middle and index fingers.

"That's it," Emma announced in a whisper. There was no jubilation behind her words, just just a declaration that everything that was happening was working for her. For some reason that only made it hotter to me, and I continued to lick with renewed vigor.

Emma's leg twitched above me, falling down from the roof of the car as she repositioned it by laying it on my shoulder and across my back. She again made no noise, but I could feel her getting more tense as I continued. As my tongue continued to flick against her clit with hard, direct strokes, Natalie went from pinching one nipple to rubbing her fingertip on the other. Emma's fit legs flexed, the one on my back pushing into me. Then, Emma's movements extended to her chest, and I quickly looked up to see what was happening.

Natalie and I both stared as Emma's eyes rolled up into her head, and her head and shoulders pitched forward several times as her entire body rolled. Her fit, almost six-pack stomach flexed, as did her slender athletic thighs, and she began to heave back and forth in the seat as an orgasm washed over her. She didn't make a sound, even as Natalie quickly flicked her nipple and my tongue worked a frenzy across her clit. Her dedication to the sneaking around was admirable, especially when I could literally feel the strong reaction her body was having.

Emma eventually sank back into the seat, breathing heavily. Still between her legs, I stared up and watched her tight stomach quickly move up and down as she caught her breath. Emma raked a hand through her hair and then breathed out a heavy sigh.

"Fuuuuck," she said in a whisper.

I leaned upright as Natalie moved back over to Emma, and the two began kissing again. There was more stroking of their hands, going up each other's legs, which just gave me a stronger urge for what I knew was going to happen next.

"Did you want to go first again?" Emma whispered to Natalie.

"No, I want to watch you first," Natalie whispered back.

The three of us commenced another slow, steady shuffle to keep the car from rocking. I sat back in the seat, and Natalie crawled forward to sit in the front seat, adjusting the rearview mirror so she could see. Emma, after waiting for Natalie and I to get in position, climbed on top of me in the backseat. I essentially waited for Emma to do whatever she wanted, but at first I wasn't sure what that actually was.

Emma first got in my lap with her knees on either side of my hips, but then she began to slowly move again. At first she lifted her legs to plant her feet on the seat on either side of me, but then she grabbed both my hands, and raised them up to her back.

"Hold onto me," she whispered as she shifted again.

I held Emma's back, unsure why but going along with her lead. Emma first grabbed my cock, and then sank her hips down to ease it into her pussy. Her mouth opened as she gave a silent exclamation from it splitting her open, but then she bit her lip in determination instead. With my cock instead her, and me holding her upright, Emma sank herself fully into my lap, and then reached down with one hand to grab one of her ankles. Slowly and carefully, she lifted her leg up and then maneuvered it onto my shoulder. It put the bulk of her weight into my hands as I held her up, but the rest just insured that her hips stayed all the way down on my cock, shoving it in further. Emma moved her other leg up in the same manner, until both of them were up on my shoulders with my head between her calves.

"What the fuck even is that?!" Natalie giggled from the front seat, watching us in the rearview mirror.

"I just wanted to see if it would work," Emma whispered and then gave a tiny giggle of her own.

Emma reached forward and gripped her hands as well as she could on my shoulders. I was holding her upright as she sat in my lap, bent in half and with my cock all the way inside her. Just when I was about to ask what we do now, Emma began to rock her hips back and forth the few degrees she could manage. It was like an intense core workout, but Emma's ballet training came through once again.

"Go real slow," Emma said as she closed her eyes, obviously having trouble handling the motion herself in that position.

I slid my hands down one at a time to her lower back, giving Emma something of a brace to push against. As she moved back, I pressed my hands against her, and together the two of us shifted her hips up enough to slide her pussy back and forth on my cock.

"Oh my god that's deep..." Emma quietly moaned as she stared down between her legs. My cock was only in sight briefly every time she pulled away, otherwise Emma's pussy had taken it all the way in.

I quite liked the position. Even though it was mostly a tease having so little motion with each movement, Emma's pussy was still so tight I could feel my cock throbbing inside her. Between that, and Emma's pale, smooth legs up against me, it was turning me on even more. I pulled her back and forth a little faster.

"Oh god, slowly...slowly...slow..." Emma was whispering out her directions as she gave tiny, wincing moans. I couldn't tell if it was because she was worried the car would shake or that it was too much for her, but either way I eased up.

Emma moved her hands from my shoulders to my forearms, holding herself upright with more slack, and then leaning back. I helped her lower herself all the way down until she ended up laying on her back on the folded down driver's seat, with her legs and lap still on top of me. Not having to hold her up anymore, I instead grabbed her thighs, and began to pull her into my cock that way.

Natalie turned in the passenger seat and looked at Emma next to her. Although Emma didn't see it because her eyes were closed, the look of enjoyment on Natalie's face at seeing her laid out and quietly panting was quite hot. We were in our own little world inside the car, although we were surrounded by other people in the same scenario, our's was different to probably at least some of the others.

Natalie ran her hand up Emma's stomach, onto her tits, and then slid her fingers up Emma's neck to her lips. As Natalie's finger caressed her lips, Emma opened them and slid it inside her mouth, sucking Natalie's finger like she would a cock. With a smirk, Natalie pulled it free, and then reached down to rub the same finger against Emma's clit. Emma's body tensed up more, namely her stomach, which I could see more clearly now as the light from the screen beamed down through the windshield onto her. I felt Emma's calves close around my head, and then she began to silently shudder in place again.

Emma came just like that, with the help of the flexile position she'd put herself in, and Natalie's finger. As it was happening, all I could focus on was Emma's stomach, watching the muscles flex as her straightened body twitched to attention. I found myself staring, and with Emma's legs fixed around my head, wanting to lean forward, push her legs back, and pound her pussy until I could pull out and cum right across that tight, pale stomach. But before I could, Emma deftly swung her legs off of me as she slowly and carefully slid back out of the way.