A Double Date with Natalie and Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" Natalie screamed out as my cock started to pump into her pussy with rough thrusts.

Almost forgetting to do so at first, Natalie reached down and began to rub her fingers on her clit. She did it in a small, broad circle that showed off the polish on her nails, as seen thanks to the light from the streetlights we drove past. It was a nice extra touch to the visual of my cock sliding into her pussy, where every thrust had my cock fill her up completely. The position her hips were in, bent up thanks to her legs pressing on the seats, allowed me to thrust straight down and fill her up. For me personally, it felt really fucking good. Natalie on the other hand, was losing her fucking mind.

"Oh my god, oh fuck, oh my go-o-o-o-o-d!" Natalie moaned out hard as she took it. She moaned, and screamed, and kept yelling out things similar to the above exclamations, while her fingers kept moving on her clit.

"Hold onto something," Emma called from the driver's seat.

Thinking that she was talking to Natalie, I ignored the words. Natalie didn't. As she continued to moan and play with her clit, she reached back with one of her hands and slapped it right onto the window. Natalie's and my own pants and moans had completely fogged up the back windows, and Natalie's hand smeared the condensation as she braced herself. It was the full Titanic, and I didn't think she was even doing it intentionally.

Then, suddenly, the car turned to the left, and then tipped forward as if we were going down a hill. I was thrown off balance, shoving my cock into Natalie hard, and her eyes widened as she screamed out loud again.

"Don't stop!" Natalie's eyes closed and her head turned to the side. Her mouth opened and a quick series of moans got louder and louder as I continued thrusting hard.

Natalie's body spasmed underneath me, with both her legs coming down and closing around my sides as she started to orgasm. She belted out one loud moan after another while her fingers rubbed her clit in a frenetic blur. Her hand flew off the window, leaving behind a trademark handprint, and then grabbed me by the back of the head. Instead of pulling me into her mouth for a kiss, she just wrapped her arm around my shoulders, and I instead ended up at her neck, kissing it as I felt the rest of her body have hard, rhythmic spasms. The car moved awkwardly as I kept fucking her, making sure to keep the pace through the rest of Natalie's orgasm.

When I stopped, Natalie was breathing heavily, her eyes somewhat wide as she caught her breath. Her arm released me, and she moved it to her face, holding it as she let out a wide grin and giggled to herself.

"That was..." she breathed a sigh before looking up at me, "Exactly what I needed."

I was going to say something else, but then suddenly the door next to our heads opened up. A flash of panic set in, but once the door was open I saw that it was Emma that had done it. I had completely failed to notice the car coming to a stop, or Emma getting out. Although that was justified due to how hard I was fucking Natalie. Emma held the door open, and then beckoned to me with a finger.

I looked around out the windows, and couldn't quite place where we were. We were in a shadow, but there were lights shining down just outside of it. Then, as I looked out the windshield and the back window, I recognized where we were. We were in the arroyo, or the dry canals, whatever you wanted to call them. The concrete riverbeds that spread throughout Los Angeles to divert water. Emma had somehow driven down into one of them and had parked the car underneath one of the bridges so it was out of sight.

"My friends and I come down here sometimes," Emma said as I climbed out. "One of the gates was pulled down, and they never bothered to replace it."

"Lucky us," I said as I got out of the car and fully stretched out my body.

It was good to stand up straight after being in the car that long, but it was in the middle of doing so that I realized how exposed I was. My pants were open, and my cock was hanging out, still hard and wet from Natalie's pussy. Not to mention that my shirt was unbuttoned and hanging open. I looked around again, but the only thing I could see was empty concrete going in both directions, and the street above our heads hiding us.

"Don't worry, no one can see us," Emma said as she leaned into me again.

Both her hands went to my chest, opening my shirt further before she raked her fingernails down my chest. She held her hands on my stomach and then leaned in to kiss me, which I received with marked enthusiasm by grabbing Emma's ass under her skirt. That didn't last long as Emma slipped herself downward, beginning to kiss down my chest as she crouched down in her heels. Her hands stayed on my stomach as she went down in one smooth motion, and then slipped her mouth right onto my cock.

I moaned loudly and craned my head up, seeing nothing but concrete overpass above me. Emma began to aggressively shove my cock into her mouth, pumping her head back and forth, each time pushing the tip against the back of her throat. There was a certain level of exposure that I felt standing out in the open, but it didn't stop me from putting my hand on the back of Emma's head and pumping it down on me a little faster. Natalie crawled forward a little bit, laying in the backseat and looking out the open back door as she propped herself up on her elbows.

Emma worked my cock with her mouth while Natalie watched. Although I probably should have been keeping an eye out, my gaze was stuck rotating between Emma's eyes staring up at me, and the sight of her pussy under her skirt that I could see from her stance. Emma saw that I could see it too, and brought one of her hands down from my stomach to rub it in a very teasing way. All it took was one glance of her dipping a finger inside her pussy, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed Emma's wrist off my stomach, and lifted her until she stood up. We both knew exactly what was going to happen, and Emma took a couple poised, supermodel-esque steps as she stared me down. She stopped right next to the open back door, leaning against the back panel of the car just next to the trunk. I stepped closer to her and we, like we always did when this happened, perfectly synced up our movements. Emma lifted one of her legs with a sudden dancer's flourish, pointing it straight up. Her skirt was short enough that nothing restricted her movements, so the movement looked almost instantaneous, with a high heel down one second, and pointed up as she rested her leg on my shoulder the next.

Emma bit her lip as she steadied her balance between me and the car. I moved a bit closer, gripping my cock and finding Emma's pussy waiting for me. She was still completely soaked, and the movement of me pressing her into the car slightly had my cock push into her with a slow, easy motion. I felt her leg tremble on my shoulder the tiniest bit as I slid inside her, but she caught herself quickly by putting one hand back on the car and the other on the back of my neck.

"Yes..." Emma said as her head tipped back a little. I began to thrust, shoving my cock into her pussy from the wonderful angle her ballerina powers provided. "Ohhh fuck yes..."

I started slow, but soon I was going at her harder. Emma's nails dug into the back of my neck, and her mouth hung open as she let moan after moan fly out of it, as if every noise that she suppressed in the car back at the drive-in was coming out as a crowded backlog. The noises echoed up into the overpass, but quickly dissipated by the time they went up toward the street. They only got louder as I started to go faster.

"Yes...yes...harder!" Emma moaned as she pulled me against her even as she let herself get shoved against the car.

I went harder, really starting to ram my cock into Emma's pussy. She held on, taking every thrust while standing on one leg. The one high heel she had planted on the ground was doing double-duty supporting all her weight, but Emma's grace gave no indication she was at even the slightest risk of losing her balance.

"Ahhh!" Emma cried out, her head tipped to the side as her face scrunched up in a sharp moan. "Fuck! I'm getting-"

Emma's thought couldn't be finished. I felt her leg tighten up against my shoulder at the same moment Emma's hand slipped against the car. She slid to the side a bit as she attempted to catch herself, but I did it for her. My hand quickly flew out, catching her under her arm on the side where her leg was raised. Thinking quickly, I reached down and grabbed her underneath her other thigh, and then hoisted her upward. Emma moaned out loudly as I picked her up off the ground, holding her by the waist as her one leg stayed up on my shoulder, and the other quickly wrapped around me. Both of her hands shot back and pressed against the car as she braced herself against the trunk and then tightened her core. Her mouth was open as if every movement was about to set her off

I held Emma up and quickly continued to give her a hard series of thrusts of my cock. She stared down, flexing her legs to hold herself up along with me while she watched my cock pound her pussy even harder than before. Her face shifted again, with her eyebrows raising and her mouth dropping open.

"Ohhh my god!" Emma said, her eyes rolling up into her head as her body twitched.

I felt the full force of it as she twitched in my arms, her tight stomach rocking her entire lower body as the orgasm hit her. She raised herself off the car, arching her back as she moaned out again while I continued to rail my cock into her. I held onto her as she sank back down, and then leaned into her as I kept thrusting. We kissed hard one time, and then Emma leaned her head back in order to stare into my eyes as she let out one final "Ohhhhh fuck..."

I eased Emma back down one leg at a time. She shakily got her balance, and then turned around to lean down onto the car with her elbows. With that position, and her skirt, I was about two seconds away from bending her over the rest of the way and shoving it back in. I got as far as running my hand up the back of her thigh when I heard Natalie emerging from the car.

"A-hem," Natalie cleared her throat as she started to climb out of the car. "I think it's my turn."

I wasn't sure what she meant until she slid over, making Emma move out of the way. Natalie took her place, bending herself over the car. As my eyes scanned up those wonderfully thick legs, Natalie lifted her sundress one more time, revealing that amazing ass. Emma slapped it once, making a very gratifying *smack* that echoed off the concrete and further reminding us that we can be as loud as we want. Natalie whipped her hair to one side of her face as she turned and looked back at me, holding her dress up with an inviting grin.

The time I took to appreciate the sight was brief. I stepped in behind her quickly, gripping my cock and shoving it up into her pussy. Natalie let her dress drop, quickly turning around and putting both hands on the car. I took up the grip instead, pushing her dress back up and over her ass to make sure both myself and Emma could see Natalie taking it. I pushed my cock in slowly the first time, held it there for a moment, and then began to fuck her hard.

Natalie whipped her hair back as she craned her head upward, breathing heavily and letting out hard gasps. Without fear of the car rocking, and with all the space I could possibly need, there was no need for me to take it easy with Natalie in this position. From our time together at the Lodge I knew that her on all fours or bent over in any way instantly made her want at twice as hard as whatever came before.

I gave her exactly that, ramming my cock with hard, fast thrusts. It was a wonderfully desynchronized symphony, my hips clapping into her wonderfully round ass each time, with Natalie making a hard moan or gasp every few breaths. Every time she made a noise was easily four of five thrusts from me. I moaned occasionally, sometimes feeling Natalie's pussy flex and tighten around me, and at one point when she lifted one of her legs to hook around the back of mine. The sight of her ass and the shockwave of each thrust made it all the better, and soon I was getting close. It was when Emma leaned down on the car, made out with Natalie for several seconds, and then both turned back to look at me, that I lost it.

I pulled out of Natalie and took a step back. Emma saw what was happening, spun Natalie around by the shoulder, and in an instant the two of them were crouching down in front of me. I gripped my cock and began to stroke it hard, moaning one more time at the exact moment that both mouths opened up and both tongues slid out. A hard, long built-up first blast landed directly on Emma's tongue as her smoky eyes stared up at me with an intense, demanding look. Natalie was more demure, raising her eyebrows in more of a hesitant expectation. When I turned and shot the second load on her, putting it on her upper lip to run down onto her tongue, she closed her eyes and let the feeling sink in. Emma pressed her face closer to Natalie's, giving me a closer target, and I jerked the rest out between them, creating a small river that flower between their cheeks down onto both their waiting tongues.

I took a step back, while Emma raised her hand to Natalie's cheek and turned their faces together. The very first thing Emma did as they faced each other? Immediately wrap her lips around Natalie's still outstretched tongue. She sucked it a bit, and then opened her own mouth into a wide, tongue-heavy kiss, giving it back to Natalie in the process. Then they began to kiss again, with Emma taking the charge in helping the two of them clean each other up. In the middle of it, Natalie pulled me back in, and the duo each got one more turn sucking my cock. It was when Natalie was going, and sucking particularly hard, that my knees buckled a bit and I had to catch myself on the car.

"Ok, I think we should call it for the urban exploration adventure," I announced to the two as they stood up. There was some shuffling to all put ourselves back together. Namely, me stuffing my cock back in my pants and buttoning my shirt back up. The girls more or less just had to straighten their skirts and fix their hair in the side mirrors.

We all piled back into the car, but with me in the driver's seat. After hanging out a bit longer, we decided to call it a night. Emma, being closer, volunteered to be dropped off first. From the backseat, she navigated me back to her place, and with a slight sadness sad goodbye.

"Good night," she said as she leaned forward from the backseat. She kissed me and held onto it a moment, before turning to Natalie and doing the same thing. "Good night. Love you both."

"Love you," Natalie said as she pecked Emma's face with a couple more kisses before she got out of the car.

I watched Emma disappear behind the door, and then set off again. Natalie navigated me back to her house this time, sighing and being mostly quiet as she leaned back in the passenger seat. She had her legs pulled up into the seat, exposing them completely as her dress slipped back down past her knees.

"Fun night," Natalie said as we turned again.

"Mhm," I agreed with a smirk as I glanced at her. I let my hand reach out and touch one of her legs one more time, just as a tease.

Natalie didn't say anything else until we approached her house.

"Here, I'll open the gate, you can pull into the driveway," Natalie said as she pulled out her phone. "Less conspicuous that way."

She pressed a button on some app as we got closer, and the gate to her house slid open. I pulled the car up into the empty driveway, bringing it right up to the closed garage. The house itself seemed dark, and from where we were sitting, quiet. Natalie undid her seatbelt and then turned her body to towards me. Then, she grabbed my cock through my pants again.

"Do you want me to suck your cock one more time?" Natalie said with a very naughty smirk.

"What, you serious?" I said, half amused but also already half-turned on again.

Natalie moved her hand off my cock to the keys in the ignition, turning the car off and leaving us in darkness once again as the headlights no longer reflected off the garage door.

"It seems wrong to just drop us off and run, doesn't it?" Natalie said as her hand went back to my pants.

She shifted in her seat, getting on her knees and leaning her head down towards my lap again. There was a quiet struggle as Natalie opened my pants back up, and pulled my cock out. When she slipped it into her mouth I was only half hard, but within three movements I was fully hard in her mouth yet again. I leaned back in the seat, closing my eyes and enjoying the sensation as Natalie started to slowly slide her mouth up and down loosely, using her tongue with each motion. I let my arm move over and wrap around her body, gratefully getting another grip of that ass after I had thought we were finished. My hand slid down, looking for her pussy, and then...

Tap tap tap.

As I looked for the source of the noise, Natalie shot up from my lap in a panic back into the front seat. Whipping her head to the right, we both saw what it was. A petite female shape standing at the passenger side window. Natalie squinted for a second, catching her breath.

"Fuck!" Natalie whispered as she fixed her hair and wiped her mouth. "It's my sister."

Natalie turned to me as I was busy trying to stuff my cock back into my pants, which wasn't going well.

"I've got to go," Natalie said as she leaned over and kissed me one more time. "Sorry."

"Me too," I said, half-amused at the situation, if not disappointed.

Natalie got out of the car and walked up to the shape which was now standing behind it. I watched in the rearview mirror as Natalie and the other shape talked for a moment. I would've just pulled away and drove off, but they were now in my way. After a few moments of what I observed was a hushed but still heated argument, Natalie came back around and to my window, quietly tapping on it herself. I cracked it just enough for us to speak.

"Hey, so, uh..." Natalie heaved a frustrated sigh, "My sister wants to talk to you."

"Uhh, what?" I said quietly.

"It's Emily, she's just being a brat," Natalie said. "She says she just wants to say hi."

"What do I...?" I couldn't even finish the sentence as I shrugged. What was I supposed to say I was doing?

"It's fine," Natalie said, putting up her hand to reassure me, "She just likes to bug my friends."

"I do not," came a second voice from outside the window.

"Shut up," Natalie snapped before turning back to me, "Well, goodnight..."

"Good night," I said with a wink.

Natalie made her way up the walkway to the front door, and then my view was blocked by a second shape standing in front of the window. It was Emily Alyn Lind, Natalie's sister. Everything Natalie was in terms of thick, Emily was in terms of petite. Emily had a stick-thin frame, with gaunt, sunken in facial features that came off as pouty in a model sort of way. Not to say that Natalie kept it all for herself in the genetics lottery. Emily was still, despite being very petite, well-endowed with some very nice, perky tits, as evidenced by the white tanktop she was wearing right now. I rolled my window down the rest of the way, and revealed myself to her, trying my best to set my poker face to 'Your sister didn't have my cock in her mouth just now.'

"Hi there," Emily said as she casually leaned down and put both her arms on the windowsill of the door.

"Hello," I said back.

"What's up?" she asked, raising her eyebrows knowingly.

"Nothing, what's up with you?"

Emily shrugged, "Nothing. Was just hanging out, saw my sister getting back. Thought I'd come and say hi. She never introduces me to her...friends."