A Double Sleepover

Story Info
Adam wanted a pee I had to hold his willy over the pot.
1.3k words
4.35
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Double Sleepover - slave girl sara

Another true story from a few weeks ago, just wait till i publish the 2 charity auctions i took part in.

Marc told me on Thursday lunchtime he had a manager from one of the Midlands offices coming up for a meeting.

He would be bringing his PA who was also his girl friend/sub/slave not over sure what her actual title is.

Marc had stayed with them a few times and she bed warmed for him, as i will for his friend.

I suppose as Marc fucks the PA again in return.

For those who do not know the way our community/faith woks, here it is briefly.

The man of the house is responsible for the discipline of whoever is under his roof at the time.

If they get visitors the wife or a daughter, if old enough, acts as a bed warmer and gives sexual favours as requested.

So when Marc goes away he stays with such a family as indeed Don Brown used to.

When at home a lady is at the command of the head of house and again done as requested.

I think that is enough about how we live and will leave you with the fact, so no man from our local community/faith has ever been charged with adultery.

They arrived with Marc, who had picked them up from the station as i was sorting out lunch/dinner.

It was a big shop bought roasted chicken and already prepared roast potatoes, only to put in a tin in then oven, ready made Yorkshire puddings, just to warm as the potatoes cook and 3 bags of fresh microwave vegetables.

I had done this meal a lot so was quite good at it.

My mum did me some gravy, she makes it from stock, not over sure what stock is.

When finished the dinner i had a white loaf of bread to slice to mop up any gravy left on the plate and more gravy added if wanted and the remaining Yorkshire puddings on a plate to eat covered with golden syrup.

Both Yorkshire traditions i think meant to fill the family up, some even had the gravy soaked bread before dinner, so my gran says.

Adam was a big 6 foot handsome black man, Andi a 5-8 white girl with a body to kill for or trade your slave for!

He was in very smart casual shirt and slacks with his belt end hanging down a long way, as was the trend a few years ago.

She was in very little.

It was suggested by Marc a swim before dinner, i said i only needed 40 minutes as all was ready to go.

That fell into place the caning i got before he went to work, only 5 but like railway tracks, he used the senior, not hard but firm.

He turned out to be a BBC, Big Black Cock, which was on display as we all stripped naked to bathe.

Her nipples were like little pinkie ends, they looked delish.

As she turned to get in the water her bottom had more than a red hue.

We had all sorts of games with hoops, balls, and an inflatable flamingo, yes, we got one too.

Only an hour and i love them both so much already, we laughed and played like kids, i particularly liked swimming underwater between Adams legs, maybe thats another story, but i can disclose i needed help by grabbing things, me not being a very good swimmer,

Marc said it was now 3.00 so time i sorted our meal so i got out, wiped myself down and just popped on an apron mum gave me when i left home to sort the meal out.

The meal was a huge success as was the two bottles of wine and 2 bottles of Prosecco we devoured.

Those who know me know i am not a good drinker, as the photos Mark took on his phone show, but hey, i had a great time and only had a quarter of what they had.

I recall Adam wanted a pee and i had to take him and hold his willy facing the pot, it was a 2 hander for sure.

We went into the lounge for coffee and the men had brandy and i had a nap.

Marc woke me about 7.00, i was not hungover but felt a tad woozy, but raring to go.

I made a light supper of crackers and lots of cheeses for later an returned back in as the men were doing Andi from both ends, i knelt beside Sir with my knees open and arms folded behind my back, nipples stood to double attention.

She still got the double fucking and i got a fingering, id Sir was happy so was i.

Sir pulled out and i opened my mouth, gratefully and finished him off.

I was sent to kneel by Adam and had the pleasure of finishing him off too.

I was told to kneel by Andi and she was told to lie down to be fucked by me, ping ping, nipple alert.

I made sure i enjoyed the rewards of Sirs endeavour and tried to suck her sweet juices dry whilst she toe fucked me at the same time, we swapped positions, then pussy screwed, well all i knew and a little bit i did not.

The men got drinks and were wanking so we each finished of the others partner, as instructed i may add, not on our own volition.

I brought in the supper and we talked about our lifestyle, loves, hates, wants needs.

they put their drinks down and Sir pulled Andi over his knee, i looked at Adam and he patted his knee, i want over, pushing high to show off my proud stripes.

To cut to the chase Sir showed how a swift hard spanking was suffice, Andi was soon yelping as spank and her spank hit her sit spot.

I joined in the yelping harmony as Adam duplicated Sirs moves.

The fact he was hitting Sirs stripes coupled with his swollen cock pressing on my clit gave me a huge screaming climax which all heard, i was soon on the floor being relieved of my cum, as was Andi after her spanking.

You know what, we held hands and i felt happy Sir would be fucking her most of the night as she was bed warming him too.

We played and chatted a bit longer then at 10 me and Andi were sent to shower and get into bed ready for the man to arrive.

About 20 minutes and 2 cums later i heard them come upstairs.

Adam came in and i hooped out of bed and led him to the toilet for a pee.

I knocked his cock against my other hand to get rid of ant lingering drops.

I set his shower going and he was happy enough to shower himself so i waited to dry him.

I went into the bedroom and knelt in the slave position hoping for his Big Black Cock, i was not disappointed.

It filled my mouth semi hard so concentrated on licking it up and down his shaft to its fucking length.

He told me to assume my favoured position on the bed, so straight onto all fours on my knees and elbows.

He wet his hand and and rubbed it on my already soaking pussy and gently pushed in, and out, and in and out and Mmmmmmmm

Although so long he rarely hit my spot but when he did the contraction of my pussy on his shaft gave him a moan too.

He pulled out and i spun round to take his juice and taste my lovely juices too, i finished him of and he turned me over and finished me off too with a tongue as long as his cock.