Home Discipline Pt. 01

Story Info
Teaching the wonderful art of home discipline.
1.5k words
4.27
14.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Home Discipline Education 1 --slave girl sara

Another tale from my time as a trainee house slave with Don and Daisy Brown. August 2019 I think.

Sir had told me at breakfast yesterday morning we were having guests to dinner for instruction on the Art of Home Discipline, (HD). For the past eleven years Sir had held stayover weekend classes, in a rented house near where we live, on our lifestyle and in particular HD. He had shown me emails from couples who had attended years ago and still thank him for his knowledge and advice.

At work I could not wait to get finished but four thirty seemed an age away. I was tingling on the train home, no idea on how the evening would go but knew I would be pretty red when I went to bed. Some would think that was maybe awful and brutal, but if it spreads the word of our lifestyle, I knew I would love being a part of it.

Our formal dining room was towards the back of the house with French doors overlooking the garden and their very small, always cold, but at the end of the day, a pool. We had of course an everyday table in the kitchen diner next to the island counter which Daisy and I often frequented, bent over naked. When I opened the front door I heard spanks coming from the lounge.

"sara, come in here before you shower."

For the first time ever Daisy was over Sir's knee, nothing unusual about that, but with only her knickers and jeans down to her knees, the rest fully clothed. Sir was choosing his spanks carefully to cover all her bottom with an even colour, too many spanks in one place causes a deeper red. He spanked and spanked.

"Daisy has got some clothes out for you to wear tonight."

"Thank you Sir." I put my hand up.

"Yes sara?"

"Sir, is it a surprise who and how many will be here for dinner?"

"See if you can work it out."

Daisy looked up and through her tears, mouthed, 'dining room'. She had set it in the most beautiful way I had ever seen with eight places.

I showered and heard Daisy come up to their room, so still wet I went to meet her. Her eyes were still puffy from tears and a few sniffs.

"May I shower you Daisy?"

"Please."

I helped her undress and was really fascinated by her pinkie-red bottom. I gently showered and washed her all over. I checked her eyes with mine and she nodded. I went to my knees and she opened her legs a little wider. I dried my tongue by pushing it hard out of my mouth over my top lip, this makes it a little rougher, when I licked over her pussy lips it was more sensual for her. I gave her two loving cums and she raised me up and kissed me. I dried her and she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Can I go over your knee please Ma'am?"

"Sorry hun, Sir wants your bottom blemish free for tonight`s visitors."

I was gutted and she saw my body language and laid me next to where she sat and fingered me to ease my tension.

"Right, they will be here in a few minutes, sara come with me."

Sir took me into the hallway, I had to lift my dress, knickers to my knees and bend over, bottom facing the door.

"A tad wider sara." I felt my lips part.

"Good girl."

Daisy was put in the same position in the lounge. The bell rang and Sir answered it, and welcomed his five guests. From their shoes, two ladies and three gentlemen, ages as yet unknown. Following Sir, each trailed their hands over my bottom as they passed and from the ouch in the lounge over Daisy`s too. Sir called me in to join them.

I am allowed to say, Sir is/was a university professor, I mention it because his talk and display were word perfect.

"sara sit by the young gentleman on the right."

No names were actually given although Sir obviously knew them all. My gentleman was on his own and the other four were two couples.

"This evening you will all learn the part you will need to play to have a loving, fruitful and obedient life. Obedience is for both the spanker and spankee, for example, the Master`s self-discipline never to punish when angry and most importantly, never HURT your partner."

"We have five very critical ingredients in a true HD lifestyle and each person must agree to them. They are, Love and Obedience, with large helpings of Mutual Consent, Loyalty and Respect."

We all nodded.

"Ladies, go into the kitchen, strip naked and stand behind a stool, we gentlemen will be with you in ten minutes."

I went first, "Toilet anyone?"

Daisy and I went upstairs to ours and the other two went to the downstairs shower/cloak room. We all met again in the kitchen and stripped naked, Daisy and I put our hands on our head and the other two followed.

"If you stretch your elbows back and arch your back a little it pushes your tits out, for us to look special and for Sir if he wants to strap or cane them."

Daisy smiled at me and we all pushed out our peaks. The two visitors' bottoms were marked to a fashion, one had a black tuft, and the other shaved like us. The tufted one was about twenty-five and had a stunning body with model shaped tits and nipples, maybe 34B. The other was slightly older, maybe twenty-nine or even thirty. Again slim but had to be 36C although still pointing towards her Sir

"Well done ladies, before dinner you will be with your own partners. Bend over sara and show your bottom."

I moved forward, bent and displayed but kept my legs tightly together, I gathered Sir was showing my clear and unblemished bottom and not my slit.

"Thank you sara."

I went back behind my gentleman, tall, black hair, maybe also twenty-nine ish and dark skinned and he smelt divine.

"I gave Daisy a long but light spanking at four-thirty this afternoon. How much did it hurt Daisy?"

"It just stung to start with Sir."

He touched it and she jumped a little.

"Ouch."

"And now?"

"As though I have been strapped and caned Sir."

"She will have that pain a good twenty-four hours, so twenty-four hours to remember what she had done to deserve it, especially after she has warmed my bed tonight for a hard fucking, back and front."

The guys nodded and the girls winced.

"My point being made I think."

All nodded and the girls followed me, "Yes Sir."

"The stool has three uses,"

Sir demonstrated. He sat on his stool and patted his knee, Daisy draped over.

"Ideal for a bottom spanking."

He stood and put one foot up on the bottom rung of the stool, Daisy went over almost stood and had the tops of her legs slapped.

"Ideal for a quick reminder of her place after a spanking, or just a wakeup call."

He removed his belt, I nearly cum, and tapped the stool top. Daisy went over, each hand gripped a stool leg, and her legs traced the other two legs.

"She will grip the legs till told to release. If she releases early ten cane stripes and back to her strapping. Likewise her legs wide, not only to make her bottom larger to whip, but for humiliation, especially when you have visitors."

Sir gave her a quick ten with his belt, which with her sore bottom, she yelped at. I also saw him patting her pussy to sooth her.

"One last thing ladies, you can at any time, not just this evening, say no and walk away. In our lifestyle remember it`s give and take, with a strong agreement between you both."

"Right gentlemen, pat your knees."

Daisy checked dinner as Sir gave instructions to both sides of the partnership. My new Sir had a right bulge in his pants, not been with an African descendant before and could not wait to take him in my mouth and pussy. When all had mastered bottom spankings we moved to the top of the legs section. This one really hurts me, I yowled like a cat.

"Your attention all, particularly you, (he slapped the older one's bottom), no prizes for not crying, in fact, crying is the ultimate reward for the spanker of your submission."

My Sir gave her ten hard ones on her bum crease, she was soon screaming. When it came to the belting he had the girls watch their partners undoing, pulling off and doubling their belts.

"Whenever you see a belt buckle or belt, anywhere, remember its use on your bottom."

We were all strapped, Sir showing each the pace and strength. At last, dinner time, us girls did not want to sit, we all just nibbled the fantastic buffet Daisy had produced. After dinner Sir said we could take our partners and freshen up. I took my new Sir to my room and began to undress him, slowly, I wanted to make my surprise last as long as possible.