My Pastor Goode Appointment

Story Info
Sir, will I be getting a beating do you think Sir?"
1.1k words
3.94
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Pastor Goode Appointment - slave sara brown

Another true story from the time of my training with Sir Don and Daisy Brown 2020

We were having dinner

"sara, I can take you to your appointment with Pastor Goode tomorrow afternoon whilst I am at the church refurbishment meeting, he has asked to see you."

"Oh, thank you Sir, will I be getting a beating do you think Sir?"

"I would have thought maybe only a spanking, but who knows?"

"Thank you Sir."

I could not wait to finish dinner and do some notes, Sir knew this so had other plans.

"When you have cleared the dinner stuff away we will see you in the lounge."

"Yes Sir."

I heard them talking then heard Daisy getting a spanking.

I walked in just in time for my turn.

Once draped over his knee Sir gave me a really sharp spanking, sounded much harder than Daisy`s.

I went to my corner as Daisy was called back to him. I looked over my shoulder and she was just getting Sir's cock out, oh good, it meant I was going to get the fucking.

Daisy started to gag as Sir cum.

I felt deflated and somehow the spanking I just had hurt even more now.

"sara, come and sooth Daisy."

It was not a question or a statement but an order, I felt my nipples perk, a slight grin and the spanking felt much easier.

Daisy was easy to please, she is such a gorgeous woman, kind, generous, knowledgeable, and oozing love.

I waited for her to settle, sat against the settee, knees up and legs apart

Sir was seeing to her nipples and tits and I concentrated on the business end.

I soon brought her to a climax and knew she was only having the one when Sir stood up and went upstairs, she quickly followed.

It was soon bed time, then work time, then Pastor Goode time.

Sir took me to Pastor Goode's office, they had a quick chat as I was sat down in the seat in front of his big desk.

Sir went to his meeting and the Pastor and I chatted for ages, he made lots of notes and I gave him some notes I had printed the night before.

"What do you think of our church`s new thoughts on a girl getting her weekly maintenance sara?"

"Oh, me Sir, erm, nothing really Sir."

He came to my side of his desk,

"So, nothing you say, stand and bend over your chair, let me see and guess what you got."

I stood and bent over, and he lifted my skirt and lowered my knicker to my knees.

"I always think it`s something special when you have a young lady bent over with her knickers to her knees, don't you sara?"

What a f'kin question!

"Yes Sir, very special and trusting Sir."

He counted my stripes,

"Still looks very red sara, have you been spanked since?"

"Yes Sir, last evening,"

His hand went between my legs and I opened them wider.

"It`s good and healthy to feel a girls smooth bummy, who keeps it in shape for you?"

"Daisy Sir."

"And who does hers?"

"I see to hers and Sir`s, Sir."

"Good girl, have you anything to ask for forgiveness for sara whilst I have your knickers down?"

He was now rubbing my bottom and touching my lips with each pass.

I was obviously going over his knee so made something up.

"Well sir I sort of told a lie to my manager at work when..."

"A lie you say, get undressed, telling lies is a spanking offence."

I removed my jumper and bra and unzipped my skirt.

"Your knickers are fine at your knees."

He tapped the desk and I leant forward, his first spank was so hard and to the side I almost tumbled.

"You ok sara?"

"Yes Sir, sorry."

"Let me help you keep firm."

His left hand went between my legs and two fingers went into my pussy, I obviously reacted and ground on them with each spank

Pastor Goode stopped, he stood up and sat on my chair and over I went to be finished off with another spanking.

Once spanked he sat me on his knee to soothe.

He rubbed my lips with is forefinger and thumb thus leaving his middle one to finger me.

With his wet hand he squeezed my nipples and lifted each of my tits in turn.

"There is something about a young lady's body reminds me of angels sara!"

I was enjoying his attention too much to answer.

My favoured right nipple stood so proud as if to signal its approval to its attention from his nippy fingers.

"Thank you Sir, may I thank you for my severe spanking Sir?"

"Yes you may, thank you."

I took a deep breath.

"Can I suck your cock Sir, or would you prefer me to bend over your desk to take you Sir?"

"Let`s start with you kneeling and see where it takes us?"

I struggled to get him out, no, I really did, he was so stiff he had to lower his pants for me.

Not seen his cock before, he was pretty well hung for a man in his sixties and I bet he used it more than most men.

Got to say how heavy it felt too, I put my tongue out to take him and it fell onto my chin.

I worked him with my hand and mouth and had him moaning.

He took his cock in his hand and stood me up.

He touched his cock on my rose and I stepped forward.

"Good Girl."

He gave me a few spanks and entered my pussy, pushed up and hit my special place, I almost collapsed.

Got to say by the time he finished, and he was a long time, I felt well and truly fucked.

He put me back to my knees, I only just got my mouth around his cock to catch all his cum, and that too was a mouthful.

I was so tired I slept most of the way home and Sir said I was for an early bath, then my turn for a fucking.

It was a stand up one and another one to make my legs go week

Sir dried in the bathroom slapped my bottom and sent me bed.

My mind was full of the evening`s events, I could not believe how lucky I was, even though I had to sleep on my tummy I was soon asleep and dreaming of being back on the end of Pastor Goode's cock, Mmmmm.