A Dragon and a Fox Pt. 02

Story Info
A pact is made between Snow and the Dragon.
2.1k words
4.35
6.6k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers

Snow wasn't sure when she passed out or how long she had been asleep. The last thing she remembered was being carried deeper into the cave by the dragon. As she stretched out, she felt a softness that felt nothing like the hard cave floor she'd been expecting. Looking down she saw that she had been sleeping on a pile of plush pillows and soft blankets. She had never slept on something so comfortable and her body did not seem eager to leave its comfort.

From her comfy position on the pillows Snow examined the rest of the room. She was still in a cave with rough walls making up the room, but the floor was covered in a large carpet of dark red. The room was rather small with the pillow bed taking up most of it. A small mirror and basin were the only other features. There was no decorations, and the only other object of note was a large wooden door with a solid metal looping handle.

The door peaked Snow's curiosity but she also didn't want to leave her comfy bed, starting a battle between the two desires. In then end the door won the battle and she snuck her way over to it. Pulling handle, she fully expected it to be locked, leaving her as a prisoner of the Dragon. It was not though. However, it was rather heavy. It took a few tugs to get it open wide enough to slip through and into the world beyond.

She had not been expecting much beyond the door to her "room" but what met her didn't even meet those expectations. All that she saw was a long hallway stretching in both directions with similar doors spread along the walls. Snow started to walk along the hallway choosing to go left on a whim. Even if leaving her cell had been a disappointment to her curiosity, there was still much to sate it. Who knew what secrets laid beyond each door to discover? But which one to start with....

If her eyes could not give her the answers maybe her other senses could. Lifting her muzzle in the air she had a good sniff. The air was musty and stale but beyond that nothing. She had hoped to smell food as her stomach was letting her know she needed to eat soon. Sadly, no luck so time to try listening. Perking her ears up she focused on what she was hearing. At first there was nothing but then, behind the door at the far right there was the sound of running water.

Sneaking up to the door she pressed her head against the wood. She had been right, there was the light sound of running water beyond. Closer to it now, she could smell something too. It wasn't the savory smell of food she'd been hoping for, but the gentle aroma of flowers. Her curiosity could not grow anymore, and she started to pull the door open. This door moved a little easier than her rooms and she was inside the room with only one strong pull. She wished it could have held out a little longer as she was not ready for what she saw.

Unlike the rest of the cave this room was lavishly decorated. Grey stones covered the floors, and the walls were carved to look like bricks. What stole her attention though was the large bath in the middle. It was made of grey stones that matched the floor and was as large as a room with a small waterfall feeding into it. Steam rose from the water showing its warmth and the smell of flowers floated out of it. It was a sight for the fox to behold. Well, it would have been if the dragon wasn't resting in it, stealing her attention.

"I was wondering when you would get curious little one." He said with a slight chuckle. Only his head and chest were above the water as he leaned on a wall. His powerful muscles gleamed with a wet shine. He looked as powerful as he had before but more relaxed. His eyes were closed, and he took deep breaths as if he were sleeping.

"I'm sorry sir I will go back to my room." Snow said bowing her head towards the floor.

He chuckled again in that deep voice that seemed to go inside your very soul. "If I wanted you in there, I would have locked your door. Now, come join me. You need to be cleaned after what we did earlier."

The memories of earlier flooded back into her mind and her hand raced to my face. Her fur was still a sticky clumped mess from his cum. Snow made her way to the bath tepidly and stuck a toe in. The water was a perfect temperature and she let out a long sigh at how good it felt. Forgetting about her bathing partner, she went full in and dove under the water. The warmth felt good against her cold body and the smell of the flower oils made her whole body relax. That was until she reemerged and saw his blue eyes watching her.

Snow shrunk against a wall and sat there frozen as he continued to inspect her. They sat like that for a few moments before he spoke, breaking the silence. "Come here little one."

Snow did not want to go near him, but his voice told her that disobeying was not an option. She half swam half tiptoed to him. When she got close enough his arms grabbed her and picked her up. He was gentle though and slowly placed her on his lap. He was sitting on some sort of stone seat, so his lap was comfy enough for her to rest on. It didn't stop her from placing her hands on his chest to gain balance before she realized what she did. Her hands dove back into the water and onto her lap, which caused the dragon to chuckle.

He reached down into the water and pulled up a dark blue cloth. Wringing out the clothe he slowly raised it to her muzzle and started to clean the cum covered fur. Once done he soaked the rag again and this time focused on her breasts. He did circles on one before gently rubbing the nipple, making it perk up. Snow could not help herself let out a moan as he did and as he repeated the process to the second one.

"Do you like my home little one?" He asked as he continued to massage her breasts.

"I suppose." Snow said trying to clear her mind as she responded.

"Would you like to live here with me?"

"Do I have a choice? You did carry me down here without asking." Snow's boldness surprised her, and she regretted it immediately. Shrinking in his lap, she watched as he stopped rubbing her breasts and stared straight into her eyes.

"I am no dragon guarding a princess. I brought you down here to rest but you can leave if you want."

Snow felt a bit offended that he had basically said she was no princess. Well, that's how she interpreted it anyway. The thought brought her courage. "What do I get if I stay?"

"You will get a underground palace to call home. You will never want for anything. You will be waited on by my loyal servants and be pampered."

"That sounds lovely but what do I have to give in return for this?"

His gaze did not break but a toothy grin appeared on his face. "Your body."

" My body?" Snow said a bit shocked at his bluntness.

"Yes. I will be allowed to use your body however I deem fit whenever I desire. Every hair, every muscle, every hole will be mine to use. You will be my prized treasure to gaze at and play with."

Snow let what he said sink in. He basically wanted her to be his fucktoy. She had always seen herself as an independent fox not leaning on anyone, but it was an interesting offer. The sex earlier, while a bit of a surprise, had been amazing and she wouldn't mind seeing what else the dragon could offer. That said was she really willing to become a sex slave for luxury and great sex? As she debated it a thought crept into her mind.

"Wait your prized treasure. Do you have others?" she asked.

He chuckled at this and his smiled remained. "Jealous little one? I have had others in the past but possess none now. There may be more in the future, but you will always be my most prized treasure. Above all others."

"Why me though I am not special."

"You are to me little one."

Snow ducked her head down to hide the embarrassment at his comment. How did he see her as special? They had only met and fucked. Nothing more. Maybe it was a dragon thing.

"Ok I agree but I can leave when I want?"

The dragon sat up at her agreement and used two claws to lift her chin, so they were eye to eye. "What is your name little one?"

"Snow." She replied. "Yours?"

He didn't respond but she felt his two powerful arms pick her up once again. He lifted her off his lap, a few inches higher in the water "It is Master to you and welcome home Snow."

As the words came out, she clicked onto what he was planning. "Wait!" She yelled but she had agreed to his terms and her body was his. He plunged her down onto his waiting cock which slid into her with an ease that she hadn't expected. Maybe it was something to do with the oils, but the bigger concern was how she hadn't noticed hard he was. She put that thought to the back of her mind and he slowly stretched her tight pussy to fit his huge cock.

Moans of pleasure started to escape Snow's lips as did whimpers but Master remained silent, focused on the feeling. More cock filled her with inch after inch being thrust in. Finally, he stopped and spoke once again. "Not bad little one. You have taken half my cock into you. One day you will be stretched enough to take all of it."

She had only taken half of his length? She felt if she had taken anymore, she would be split in two. He didn't give her too much time to dwell on the matter as he started bouncing her on his hips.

"Fuck." Was all Snow could manage to gasp as pleasure rolled through her. She knew she was being stretched and filled to a ridiculous level, but she couldn't care at that moment. Each bounce made her care less and less as she got lost in the sensation. She started to move her own body, matching his movements, enhancing her pleasure. He seemed to enjoy it too as he let out a growl. It was terrifying but also very arousing causing the little fox to hump the cock buried in her even harder.

Snow was starting to get close to another incredible release caused by her new Master. She whimpered hoping he would see how close she was. Like he would care. He had made it clear that she was a hole for him to fuck, that her pleasure was only a second thought. That idea should have appalled her but instead it made her that much more aroused. She was brought back to her fucking when a new sensation emerged. Looking down she saw his tail had emerged and was playing with her nipples. Was he helping her get off?

She enjoyed the feeling for a few moments before he lifted her once more, leaving only a few inches of him inside of her. What was he doing? He then plunged her back down onto his cock filling her up once again, probably even more then before. He didn't bounce her this time and soon she realized why. Hot cum filled her gaping pussy and started to drip out of her, mixing with the water. The feeling of his cock twitching as he came buried inside of her and his tail wrapped on her breasts was all she needed. Her own orgasm joined his and they came together.

Snow's mouth hung open and her tongue rolled out. Her eyes rolled back, and she let herself forget everything but the pleasure. They sat that like for a few moments, even after his cum had stopped flowing. As she started to come down from her orgasm high, he pulled her tight into his arms. The hug was comforting as he held her on his lap. His claws started to trace her back and she felt herself starting to grow tired again. She was clearly not used to this amount of exercise. She would need to build up her stamina if she wanted to survive living here. That could wait for another day though and she closed her eyes once more.


AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers