A Dragon and a Fox Pt. 03

Story Info
Snow adjusts to her knew life and the cons that come with it.
1.8k words
4.43
4.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers

Author Note: I wanted to apologize for the long delay between the chapters of this story. With the holiday season and personal matters in life I have found it difficult to find time to write. With all that done I will work hard to get a regular schedule for writing established and continue to give you stories that you enjoy. Thank you for all the love, support, and patience.

Ashe

************************************************************************************

The next few days were very slow paced for Snow. Master decided that after passing out twice from sex she needed some rest and to improve her stamina. She was given a healthy diet of meat and veggies by the numerous staff that seemed to come out of hiding after her first adventure. On top of that she was given exercises to get in shape, exercises she noticed that focused on her flexibility and muscles in key areas. He also provided her a few dildos of various sizes to keep herself stretched and ready for when he wanted her again. Despite all this Snow found herself bored.

She had free reign of his underground palace but despite its maze of tunnels and hallways like the first one she had entered, there wasn't much to it. There was a kitchen where she stole some tasty snacks against her diet and of course the bathroom but everything else was either storage or bedrooms. There was one room that kept her curiosity however, the master's bedroom. It was the one room she was not allowed in and the curiosity was driving her mad. She had to know what dark secrets he had hidden in there.

Snow finally got her chance when Master came to her quarters and announced he was going away for a few days. Snow was a bit disappointed they had not been together since she had pledged herself to him and now was going away. This disappointed was soon banished by the promise he would desire her company when he returned and the fact that she finally had her opening. The first day he was gone she tested to see how the staff would act and found for the most part they avoided her. This left her to her own schemes and devices. Evidence that the mouse will play when the cat was away.

On the second day after her morning breakfast of exotic fruits she had never heard of and her exercises she went after her target. Master may be an alpha predator, but she was still a predator too. Today his room was her prey. She made his way to the forbidden door like she belonged there, figuring that the staff would be less suspicious this way and was met with no resistance. Even more surprising she found that his door was not locked as she had presumed and opened with a few hard pushes that took all her weight. Just like that she was in Master's room.

Once inside she took in her surroundings. His room was rather large compared to the rest of the rooms she had explored but very spartan. A large bed filled up the center of the room with luxurious fur blankets draped across it and a few pieces of well-crafted wooden furniture decorated the rest of it. Beyond that the room was empty and the walls and floor matched the rest of the house. There was a rather plain boring door that led out of the room. The only unique feature about it was a large wooden trap door in the ceiling she presumed Master used to enter and exit his domain.

Walking around the room she let her hand brush against the fur on the bed and marveled at how soft it was. It was almost as soft as hers. Almost being the key word. Reaching a small bedside table, she tried to open a drawer but found that it was locked. "Huh I wonder why he locks this but not his room." Snow thought out loud. She did not press the matter; mostly out of the fact she had no way to open the draw this time. Instead, she made her way to a large dresser. She was curious as to why he had a dresser as she had yet to see Master wear clothes. Most of the creatures out here did not dress unlike their city brethren. To the city folk it was indecent but to creatures like Snow it was true freedom.

Opening drawers, she did start to find clothes, each piece made with the highest quality. She could only assume Master did business in the city and needed clothes for when he visited. "Maybe that is where he had gone this time." Snow went through a few more draws before opening the last one. She fully expected to see socks or maybe ties but found something very different. Inside the draw was full of numerous letters, each opened. Snow picked up one and examined it closely. She was not sure if she should read it or not. She didn't worry as she couldn't get past the first line. Right there in front of her was her Master's real name.

Before she could even react, the room was filled with the creaking of wood and the rattling of chains. Looking up she saw the trapdoor was swinging open filling the room with a warm sunlight. Snow would have loved to bask in its glow if a shadow did not obstruct the light, a large shadow. Master dropped into the room with such speed and grace that it stunned poor Snow. She had no time to throw the letter back into the draw or try to hide it. She was caught as close to red handed as you could be.

Master looked at her only briefly then turned his back as he started to unbutton his shirt. He had worn a long sleeve white dress shirt with a black vest, his wings protruding through two slits in the back. His black slacks and shoes matched his vest perfectly. Gold glittered his wrists and hands in numerous forms. When Snow had seen Master before he had radiated power and strength but now, now he was something very different.

Master finally spoke, breaking her free of her involuntary ogling. "Are you supposed to be in my room Snow?" He asked in a calm collected tone that just emphasized this new look.

"Well..." Snow started trying to keep her voice low. "You never told me I couldn't be in here."

"Snow should you be in my room?" he asked with a bit more bite in his voice.

"No Master." Snow replied. She knew that she was right. He really had never said she couldn't be in here, but she felt arguing right now was not the best course of action.

Master started to remove the gold rings and watch. Slowly, ever so slowly rolled up his sleeves. "So, did you find anything interesting during your snooping?"

Snow looked down at the letter in her hand then back at Master. She knew she was in trouble, but she started to feel a giggle building. She tried to stop it, but it only enhanced the filling. She had a nervous laugh once or twice before but the sounds that escaped her now was a full laughing fit. "Your name" she managed to say between bursts of laughter. "is Koi like the fish."

Master had kept his cool up until this point but either her laughter or hearing his name was the last straw. He turned at her with anger in his eyes but for some reason this just made Snow laugh more. He stormed across the room and picked her up by the scruff of her neck and stared her straight in the eyes. "It seems to me a little fox needs her first punishment."

Snow should have been scared. Hell, any other time she would have been scared but she could only respond with only one word. "Koi." She giggled. Master did not respond this time but carried her over to the bed and sat, placing the giggling fox over his knee. "Hey wait a minute." Snow responded realizing what was about to happen. It was too late for her. His hand pressed on her back holding her in place and she felt his tail wrap around hers yanking her up exposing her to the cold air. Then it started.

A whack filled the room as his hand struck her exposed ass and she yelped at the pain. She tried to squirm away, but his hand held her firm as a second smack connected with her. He kept the rhythm going each spank hurting more than the last. At first tears filled Snow's eyes at how hard his hits were and her cries filled the room. After a few hits, a new feeling started to cover the pain. She knew under her white fur her ass would red and bruised but she was getting turned on. Master gave her another spank and this time she moaned.

With that one moan the spanking stopped. She squirmed to try and see her Master's face, but his hand still held her firm. "Have you learned your lesson little one?" If he had asked five spanks ago, she would have said anything he wanted to hear but now she wanted to keep this feeling going. With a little giggle she replied. "Yes, Master Koi."

"Hmm it seems you need more pain." He responded. Snow braced herself for a harder spank but instead felt his tail let go of hers. Fingers quickly grasped her tail, and she was confused to how he was going to spank her now. That was until she heard the crack of his tail through the air and the sharp sting as it connected with her ass. Fresh tears filled her eyes, and the pleasant feeling was replaced by the pain. His tail went at a much faster pace than his hand leaving her no chance to recover. She could feel welts begin to form from the whip like hits, but she was helpless to stop his punishment. "Please Master..." she started then stopped.

The latest hit had felt good just a little bit but still good, maybe. Another hit connected and her hunch was proven correct as it felt even better the last one. She was started to get turned on by his whipping. She did not speak again but let her Master continue to whip her as a warmth filled her nether regions. She knew that she would not be sitting for a week, but she also knew the largest dildo he had given her was so getting a workout after this. That is if he didn't help her himself. Just as she was reaching the point of moaning out loud, Master stopped once again.

"This was supposed to be a punishment little one." He stated. "But by the cum soaking my leg I am guessing you are a little pain slut." Master grabbed her once again by her scruff, a move that very much did not help how horny she was feeling and lifted her. Carrying her over his shoulder to head to the other door in his room and whatever laid beyond. "I guess I will have to punish you in a different way."

AshLJ
AshLJ
42 Followers