A Dragon's Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
Sorceress Sylena Starseeker meets monster hunter Asren.
7.1k words
4.53
7.7k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, dear reader!

This is my first attempt at writing an erotica story, so please bear with me. It is the beginning of a multi-chapter narrative I hope to continue writing as my schedule allows. The entire story takes place in a sword&sorcery fantasy world of my own design.

I hope you enjoy my writing!

(This chapter includes consensual sex, a massive cock, a ridiculous cumshot and violence against animals/monsters. Consider yourselves warned.)

*****

I had been on the road for six days already, steadily making my way from Ser Astra towards north, heading for the Dwarven city of Kul Radogh, the nearest one from the border. I had resided in Astranius for a week. The capital of Ser Astra is a beautiful city, even though not nearly as large as Dakens or Nas Gidon, not to mention Runic Vale up north.

The weather was terrible, rain pouring down for the second day in a row. I was soaked from the top of my white hooded cloak, light white scale cuirass built for my impressive boobs and matching leather pants to my half-knee boots. Crossing the mountains to the Dwarven kingdom was always tricky, but this spring it was really dangerous. I would've taken a ship up the Narta river, but the water routes had been flooded due to the constant rain, and I couldn't afford to wait, possibly several days, for the ways to return normal. I must admit, I am an impatient woman.

Now I was scaling a slippery path through the mountains, cursing my luck for the weather. Luckily my horse was in good shape and I did not have to carry anything anything heavy with me. Unluckily, I was not even close to reaching the other side. Us dael elves are not known for perseverance, but I was so pissed at the weather, I wanted to make it over the mountains just out of spite.

I had been going at a steady pace for some hours, when my horse slipped and neighed in pain. I fell of the saddle and tumbled down to the wet ground. It hurt, but nothing was broken. My horse was not as lucky, though, as I inspected it and realised it had twisted its leg.

"Fucking perfect" I muttered under my breath and let out a long sigh of annoyance. Then I collected as much as I could carry off the animal's back onto my own, and began walking with the reins in my hand, guiding the poor horse onward. I had to find shelter and wait out the storm.

After walking a few hours, my horse started neighing and pulling back nervously. The weather and the twisted leg must've made it anxious, I thought to myself and tried to pull it onwards. Suddenly I heard a bestial roar, and realised that the horse had smelled something. I looked around, trying to localise the origin of the sound.

Then I saw it. Fuck my life.

A manticore, one of the deadliest monsters in the mountains. It came crashing down on my horse, sinking its long fangs into the throat of the helpless animal. I was barely able to jump aside, saving my life. The monster killed my horse in seconds, ripping its throat out and splattering blood all over the ground and itself while I crawled away as fast as I could.

I managed to get on my feet and pull my sword out, taking a low fighting stance, as the manticore turned its head towards me. For those, who have never seen one, a manticore is akin to a huge lion. A lion with leathery wings, a scorpion's tail and fangs the length of a forearm. I stood no fucking chance, even with my battle spells.

Spells require not only magical power, but also the correct gestures and words. For the well-trained or very powerful, saying the words inside one's head is enough. I, on the other hand, had yet to reach that level, and must admit that it sounded quite silly to yell words of power in the midst of a fight.

The beast lunged at me, roaring hungrily. I ducked and rolled, causing it to go past me, and stood back up. I had just enough time to launch one spell, so I decided to use something simple and effective.

"Daeveria!" I shouted and shot a bolt of pure magical energy at the monster's back. My spell hit the mark, causing the manticore to stagger and roar in pain, but that was all. It spun around and charged again, this time with a mighty swipe of its paw. I managed to block the blow with my sword, but the force of it felled me, my arms numb and tingling.

The beast's tail swished towards me, and I was only saved from the paralysing venom by my elven reflexes. I rolled out of the way of the stinger, swinging my sword quickly, hoping to do at least some damage to the monster. The cold steel made contact, cutting under the manticore's left eye, but not doing real damage. However, the sting of my blade was enough to make the beast recoil and give me time to get back on my feet.

I launched another spell. "Tuaras!" This time I had chosen something to give me a little space from the beast, and a powerful white shockwave emanating from my outstretched hand pushed the manticore back several feet. A man-sized target would've gotten blown as far as twenty feet before landing painfully, but a beast of this magnitude had significantly more mass.

I did not have time to celebrate the successful spell, as the roaring monster attacked again, this time blindly charging towards me, clearly intending to knock me down with its sheer weight. With no time for another spell, all I could do was try to get out of the way. So I dived to the left as far as I could.

It was not enough.

The beast's lowered head hit me in the thigh, and I flew backwards from the strength of the blow. I landed on my back, air escaping my lungs from the painful fall. I was gasping, trying to breathe and get back up, when the manticore appeared, towering above me. I admit, I was paralysed by fear. It growled, and I was certain my story was over. Thoroughly soaked from the rain, battered an bruised, and soon the meal of a monster. Lovely.

I closed my eyes in fear. And heard a shout, a loud thud, and roaring. As I did not feel the terrible pain of giant teeth ripping me apart, I opened my eyes a little. The monster was not looming over me anymore, instead standing ten yards away, with a really enraged look on its face. Between it and me stood someone, clad in light armour and holding a beautiful longsword in low guard stance. I could see the person had brown hair, but that was all. I was behind them, so I could not see their face.

Then they attacked towards the manticore.

I had never seen anything like it. My saviour fought the beast with incredible skill. At one point of the battle, as they dodged a swipe of a mighty claw, I was able to see their face. My saviour was a man of fair skin, not unlike my own, and he had the most handsome face I would ever see in my life. Little did I know how lucky I was to get saved by him in particular.

Watching the struggle between the manticore and the man, I saw things no normal human could do. Many times I was in awe of the strength of my saviour, and the determination he fought with. The sheer power of his strikes, both those with or without his sword, surpassed the monster's.

Finally, with the precision of a professional, he dodged the manticore's lunge with a spin, and used the momentum to strike his sword down, decapitating the beast with a single immensely powerful stroke. The headless body stumbled down, blood gushing from the severed neck, and the head landed a few feet in front of it.

The man gave a long sigh of release, wiped his sword from blood on the beast's rain-soaked fur and slid the weapon into a scabbard he carried on his back. Then he walked to me and lowered himself on one knee.

"Are you all right?" the man asked me. His eyes were golden, and filled with concern.

"Ye-yes... I am..." I answered, still awestruck from the battle I had just witnessed.

"I'm sorry, but I have to check you" he said, and without a beat begun running his hands all over my body, except my massive bosom and my crotch. Satisfied to find out that I was not bleeding, he pulled his hands back and nodded.

"My name is Asren" he introduced himself. "May I ask your name?"

"Me? I am Sylena. Sylena Starseeker" I blurted, my head spinning from the adrenaline and fear of death slowly subsidining.

"A dael noble? Travelling through the mountains alone in this weather?" he asked. "Not very smart, lady Starseeker."

He was right, of course. I had been really stupid and headstrong to take this route during a storm. But that was me, proud and stubborn.

"We need to get you out of the rain" he said, offering a hand to help me up. "I've made camp nearby, you can rest there while we wait for the storm to pass."

I was more than happy to take him up on this offer. He seemed like a good man, and the fact that he had saved me from the manticore was proof enough for me that he did not want me any harm.

I gathered all the important stuff my horse and I had been carrying before being attacked, and left everything I could not carry myself. I nodded at Asren to signal I was ready to go. He lifted the head of the dead manticore on his shoulder and started leading me towards his camp.

I would finally get out of the damned rain.

***

The crackling campfire warmed me deliciously. It was a pleasure one doesn't even realise to be missing, before spending two days soaked to the bone and then almost getting gored by a deadly flying monster. After that, a dry cave with a warm fire feels akin to a divine afterlife.

I was snugly covered in a warm blanket, my wet clothes hanging on a wooden rack nearby. Asren had waited outside while I had changed out of them and covered my naked body with the blanket. Now only my head and long, wavy blonde hair were visible from the warm, mushy lump I had blissfully become. I was still drying and warming up, but my mood had improved by miles from what it had been an hour ago.

My handsome, golden-eyed saviour now sat across the firepit from me, the upper half of his body bare as he also dried his clothing on the rack. I did not complain, however, for he was reeeeaaally nice to look at. His arms were thick and muscular, his shoulders broad, his pecs sculpted like a god's and he had a veritable 12-pack of well-defined abs. I think he was about 6ft7 tall, too. I couldn't have had better luck when it comes to having someone save me from a monster. I had always been something on the slutty side, and was, honestly, a little disappointed he hadn't taken off his leather-reinforced pants too, but I suppose he wanted to behave properly in the presence of a noblewoman.

Not that my noble status actually meant much to me, or to many others. My clan, the Starseekers, had all but disowned me when I had decided to travel to Gidonia, Dakens and Ser Astra before finishing my studies in dael magic and getting married or enlisting in the army as a battle sorceress.

Asren had offered me dinner in the form of clear mountain spring water, salted meat and dwarven-made bread and butter. I admit, I had gotten used to something fancier during my journey so far (I had a nice amount of money, courtesy of my grandfather who was the only one to encourage me to travel), but I was glad nonetheless. To my surprise, the rather Spartan meal was actually very tasty. The meat had been seasoned well enough to taste of more than just salt.

"So, what are you doing in the mountains?" I asked Asren after we had finished eating.

"I had been tracking that manticore for a week. Picked a bounty on it in Kul Radogh."

"So you... Kill monsters for a living?" I had heard some people did that, but usually they were outfits of at least five warriors. Doing it alone usually meant a violent death. "Alone?"

"Yes" Asren answered, and took a sip of water from his waterskin.

I looked at his eyes. They were stern and sincere. I had always been good at judging character, and he seemed to be telling the truth. My my.

"You..." I began, and hesitated. He looked up from the fire, right into my deep blue eyes. "You are not a human, are you?" I blurted.

I immediately regretted asking that. I knew he was not a regular man, but to ask something like that was considered quite insensitive. Asren just returned his gaze to the fire. His golden eyes reflected the dancing flames.

"No, I am not" he answered after a silence that felt like a year.

I was afraid to talk more. I felt like I had insulted him. But as he lifted his eyes up once more, looking into mine, I saw no anger or hurt.

"I am a dragon, Sylena."

Of course. That explained his strength and monster-hunting profession. Dragons were known to be able to take a human form, and usually never showed their true forms outside their own kingdom. Runicaea was without doubt the most powerful kingdom in Glandon, and the inhabiting dragons were known to be loyal and proud. Apparently, these days even inside Runicaea's borders dragons stayed mostly in their human forms. It made building and agriculture a lot easier, since instead for a giant scaly fire-breathing beast, one had to measure living quarters and food portions for a human, albeit usually between six and seven feet tall.

"A dragon? I've never met one before" I said. This was true. At least I think it was, because how could I have known if someone I had seen during my travels had been one. Oh well.

"Now you have" Asren smiled at me. "Do the stories match the sight?"

I laughed. It is true, that dragons are told to be fucking gorgeous in human form. But in case of Asren, the tales had failed the get even close.

"Oh, the stories I've heard don't have anything on you, honey" I cooed.

He smirked. "That's nice to hear."

I couldn't help but feel my pussy get a little wet from watching his godlike appearance. It had been weeks since I had gotten a good fucking, and to be honest, I wanted to jump him, mount him and ride his cock until I'd cum all over it.

"It's getting late. You should get some sleep" Asren said to me. Fuck, I even got a little wetter just from his voice. So warm and powerful. And the fact that he was strong enough to kill a monster in single combat made me even hornier. I guess have a thing for strong men.

"I don't want to get cold" I said to him, my voice as cute as possible. "Can I snuggle up to you for warmth?"

"Sure, but first I'll have to put some more wood to the fire. I'll be right back."

I watched Asren gather a bunch of firewood from a pile he had made during his stay here and carefully place the wooden fuel into the fire. He blew a few long breaths to the flames, making sure they would burn cleanly. When he was satisfied, he rose up and turned towards me.

"Take your pants off, Asren" I said to him. "You'll wet the bedroll and then we'll get cold."

"You are right, they do need to dry up" he nodded and turned around, unbuckling his belt.

Yesss!

He pulled his leather-reinforced pants down and lifted them onto the wooden rack, next to his chest armour. I couldn't see much in the light of the firepit, but I saw enough to establish that his legs and butt were just as good-looking as his upper body.

When he turned back in my direction, my jaw fell in awe.

Holy fuck.

Asren's cock was hanging down almost to his knees, thick like a log, with veins coursing around the shaft that looked like it belonged on a well-hung horse. His balls were not any less impressive, swinging heavily as he walked towards me, each the size of a ripe apple. I could not tear my gaze away from this embodiment of godly masculinity. And I did not want to, either.

"Krhm" Asren coughed politely. "You wanted to snuggle me for warmth?" He smiled at me kindly, not in the slightest perturbed by me obviously eye-fucking his gigantic manhood. I looked up at his eyes, blushing furiously, snapping my agape mouth shut.

"Ye-yes! Warmth!" I stuttered, feeling stupider than an ingorant milk-maid with massive tits and an empty head. He was being monumentally nice to me, and all I did was ogle his equally monumental meatpole.

He opened a beroll and laid it down onto a thick pile of supple fir branches, hay and furs, then climbing inside the woolen cocoon and keeping it open for me. I slipped in beside him, still blushing and being careful not to expose my soaking wet pussy or incredibly hard nipples to his eyes, for I was not over the earlier embarrassment.

I snuggled into his arms, laying my head on his left shoulder and resting my left arm on his wide, strong chest. I laid on my right side, snaking my right arm under his back. His left arm pulled me tightly to his side, my huge soft tits pressed against him, his hand on my shoulder. I lifted my left leg across his hips, feeling his immense length against my thigh. There was no way I could keep him from feeling my sopping wetness against his side, but I couldn't bring myself to stay from touching his cock at least like this.

Asren's body radiated warmth, and his deep, slow breaths were so calming I couldn't keep my eyes open for long. I listened to the crackling fire and tried to calm my horny mind enough to fall asleep. All I could think of was getting my pussy stretched by the massive dick of the dragon holding me gently in his arms. Fuck.

Eventually I found myself slumbering for a few breaths at a time. The slow, powerful beating of Asren's heart inside his chest, and the deep calm breaths of his lungs finally led my mind into the peaceful state of sleep. I was nice, safe and warm. And finally asleep.

***

I woke to the rumble of thunder. Not suddenly, not scared, but simply awoken from peaceful sleep. Asren didn't react to the sound of the raging storm. I pulled myself from his side and stood up, stretching my limbs. Naked, I walked to the entrance of the cave, where Asren had set a tarp to keep the warmth inside and the weather outside. I peeked outside, seeing only heavily pouring rain in deep darkness. Elves usually have good eyesight, but not good enough for seeing in this nightly storm.

I returned inside, sat by the fire and took my silver brush from my bag. I had good hair, and intended to keep it that way. And perhaps a neatly cared hair would help me get the dragon's interest this rainy night...

Brushing my long, wavy locks, I enjoyed the warmth of the campfire on my naked skin. I hummed to myself, as I often do when brushing my hair. It was a deeply rooted habit, and always gave me a little peace in the otherwise so chaotic world.

As I neared the end of my haircare routine, I happened to glance towards the sleeping dragon, and noticed his sword in its scabbard by the bedroll. Apparently he always kept it within reach. I descended on my knees to look at it.

The weapon was the most elegant and beautiful I had ever seen. The black bound leather handle long and sturdy, the pommel golden and shaped like a dragon's head, the handguard matching the pommel's decorations and colour. I tried lifting the weapon to look at the blade, but it was much heavier than it looked. I needed two hands to raise it up on my thighs, and had to really use my arm muscles to pull it even a quarter out of the scabbard. The blade looked stunning, with a center fuller of gold and decorated in runes I couldn't read. The edges were shining and razor sharp.

This weapon was easily fit for a king.

"Wow..." I whispered softly.

Deciding to leave Asren's weapon in peace, I strained to push it back into the simple scabbard, so unlike the gorgeous sword it held inside. Gently I lowered it back to his side and sat back beside the fire, resuming to brush my beautiful hair. Asren was an interesting acquaintance indeed.

Even after sleeping a while my mind had not given up on any of the horniness from earlier. The sword had distracted me from the other "sword" for a while, but now I could feel my pussy wettening again. When I was finally done with my hair, I slid some behind my pointy ear (I was actually proud of my ears, they were really cute), got on my knees beside Asren, and carefully pulled the blanket part of our bedroll off his muscular body.

12