All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tail Ch. 10-11'

by OldHideki

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

loved this series please write more on this verse. I will read them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Most Amusing!

Very good tale, please continue with more Ahiko stories. I loved the humor of U.S.S. Whoopee Gushion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
surprise

i just found your stories last night. Out of curiousity i read it. And i am hooked with the way you build up your characters. The karaoke time? You realy know how to humanize your characters. A deep bow to you - n

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Definitely 5 stars,2 thumbs up,great details...LOVE IT

elbruteelbruteover 12 years ago
Good Story!

I loved it! I liked your changing POV's. Really clever using this tale to explain various mythical and religious stories. As for errors, I found few and some were kinda funny.

'.. career as a culvert rescue submarine... ' Maybe a 'COVERT rescue sub..'

Great read and please continue.

Dave

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
Fascinating story

At times a little difficult to follow, but perhaps that was by design - part of the mystery. Intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More please

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

Please oh please keep writing about Ahiko!! This is the most interesting thing I've read on this site!! I am extremely interested in reading about the relationship between Ahiko and the Prince. Thank you and keep writing!!

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
bravo

I loved this story, i wish it would have been longer. but very well written and loved every bit of it. very refreshing...

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 4 years agoAuthor
Starting to write again.

I have recently retired, and I am starting to write again.

I will be continuing this story line. I had started a draft of the point where Robert catches the FY virus on a skiing trip to New Mexico, but I can’t find it. When I left off in this story, the Princess has generated a Japanese birth certificate, show her a born in 2001. I am not sure if I can write about Ahiko before she turns 18, so I am going to start the next story in 2019, after she has turned 18, even though she will actually be 76 years old.

She is going back to the United States, so that she can piss on his wife’s grave. I know I switched genders on the last sentence, but that feels correct to me.

Thank You, for your patience.

OldHideki

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 4 years agoAuthor
Getting back into writing.

Thank You, for you comments. I have recently retired, and plan to add to the "Angel 4" series. "Angel 4" ends up being Ahiko Abe's code name by the Japanese and United States goverments. It's a play on Agent 00X, and the number 4 in Japanese is a synonym with "death". So... Ahiko is the angel of death.

The story will pick up in 2019, after Ahiko's turns 18 on her Japanese documentation. She will head back to the United States, to piss on his ex-wife's grave. Sorry about mixing genders, like on the last sentence, but it feels right to me. I'll ask my editor, when I find one, what the correct usage is.

OldHideki.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldHideki@OldHideki
423 Followers
Just wanting to strengthen my writing skills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES