All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 12'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MadDannyZMadDannyZalmost 4 years ago

Oh so good. The descriptions are great, and the story so compelling. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh!

It's a hell of a cliffhanger! Do tell that the next chapter is coming soon. five stars as usual.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I was almost hoping there at the end that he would take up the quote with her. But I suppose recognizing it, versus being able to recite it verbatim purely for a dramatic effect would be a bit difficult, especially with the position he was in.

If they hadn't already told us that there would be dark days ahead, I'd be more concerned about how his prayers are being answered so frequently. But considering the players we've already been introduced to in this 'game' he'll need all the help he can get... and then some. But even that by itself won't be enough.

There's still soo much to do. It boggles the mind that the reason they came back to this city was just to collect some more ingredients for an explosive barrel. Which they'll need to go out and slay another older and stronger dragon. Just so he can get his 3rd wife to his side.

Happy to see that the Dragon wasn't just a phantom brought about by the cursed gold, and is going to stay a real obstacle and asset moving forward. Operating under the assumption that he makes it through this the question becomes, what are the gestation times of elves, fae and dragons, eh? (Though this may have been answered already. It is what's on My mind ^.^) Thank you very much for your work. Looking forward to more.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaalmost 4 years ago
A "Princess Bride" quote!!!!

Hey AP,

I'm pretty sure you know I love your writing and your creative storytellin, but NOW you've gone and done it! "Humiliations galore!" And as Miracle Max says next..."Hee-hee, give me the seventeen. I'm on the job!" Best movie in the world, ever.

I had to stop as soon as I read the line because weaving such genius into the story is, in itself, genius!

Keep up the great work!

Mel

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 4 years ago

The pain of a cliffhanger is so strong!

Well done Brother!!!

Great story!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

A really frustrating cliffhanger..

Awesome as usual. Keep it up!!!

Can't wait to see the lightning attack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going

Keep going is really all I can say looking forward to the next chapter.

tenetiennetenetiennealmost 4 years ago
Thanks for another great chapter.

Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 4 years ago
Oof, that cliffhanger!

Despite the cliffhanger hitting like a ton of bricks, that was a very enjoyable chapter. Great action sequences and setup for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoying this tale

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

If I didn't know any better I'd think you are trying to turn me into a Christian using dragons and magic

JagnagJagnagover 3 years ago
Its just great a story ...

Im beyond words now, never thought it would get any better but level out, but no siree, its got better n better ...

Thanks dude 5*+++

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Arena battle, well and captivatingly told, ... thank you, ... ;-) TTFN

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonover 1 year ago

Missed opportunity to interrupt her with the continuation of the quote and completely flabbergast her. As much as I’m enjoying the tale, there’s waaaayy too much Christian undertones for a fantasy tale. I’ll just ignore that and keep reading tho.

TTVOLTTVOL8 months ago

It would have been 5 stars but I hate cliff hangers!

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

Long Great Chapter, Glad there is more.

Soapiestbeast48Soapiestbeast48about 2 months ago

There was a big shift around chapter 10. Great job and i'm excited to read the rest!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES