All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 29'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Fabulous! I’m not usually a big fan of harems, but you’ve made the interplay of personalities so interesting, I can’t wait to see how it all turns out. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 2 years ago

Wow, this is such a good series, and I love how the characters develop as the story goes. Kendra has to be one of my favorites, just the sheer tenacity to face the overwhelming prejudices of her training and willingness to deeply look at herself and pursue the companionship she craves despite being constantly in contact with what she has been trained to hate is admirable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really thought Sarah was going to join the Argo, so that she could get "cured" of her problem that we still do not know what it is. I also thought that either Ethan, Beth, or someone else would be "nudged" into picking up Sarah by the "Angel" during a dreamlike vision, like during Rachel's sleepwalking trip to Ethan/ Ethan's bed.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 2 years ago

Its AWESOME.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS STORY so long even though its only for a month.

It is highly suspicious how easily Ethan and co escaped.

tejingtejingover 2 years ago

Nice to have a more peaceful chapter after the whole 'getting captured by Lord Delmar' business. Also very nice to see Ethan actually taming his dragon side rather than merely caging it. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Selene and Kendra going forward, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyone noticed how this seems like harem meets One Piece? Every (future) wife meets a certain niche and takes several chapters to resolve. 3SM does something similar but it feels more obvious here given the (air)ship.

draco352draco352over 2 years ago

I always enjoy reading the chapters!!! Great writing and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Favorite story to look forward too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is one of the few reasons I get up in the morning

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter, can't wait to see Kendra "melt" a little under her dragon. She's keeping a really cold mask, how long will it last...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, really enjoy your story. Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year! Can't wait for Feburary its q short month, get the ch quicker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Romance?! Romance?! We don't need no stinking Romance!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter has a slow but pleasant pace. I think it suits the mood of the season. Awesome writing as always, and I'm glad to hear that your schedule will not change. I look forward to the next one.

Come to think of it, I think this is the only chapter without a cliffhanger :D

Looking forward to other stories too.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Merry Christmas! Its a really nice chapter, specially the Gibbs slap! Please carry on, its a very good read.

mole114mole114over 2 years ago

Check everyday for a new dragon tale chapter actually punched the air when saw this best story on here thank you for a brilliant and always enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not often do I read a story that has me create a shortcut. Just so I can go back every couple days and check for an update. Finding your story was a happy fluke when someone posted on another board how good it was. Doubtfully I started reading only to be surprised at how established it was. I love that it wasn't some plain sex story that I expected but an actual adventure and escape into a realm with substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story - enjoying the monthly doses and wishing they were more frequent. One bit in this chap bothers me: the travel time to rejoin. The original trip to outpost took 4 days. Kendra's ship is faster and Ethan estimated it would cut the travel time in half. However, the return trip still takes over 2 days for them to meet up somewhere in the middle, even when the faster ship left early (like most of a day sailing before large one finally got Selene aboard and left.) The algebra doesnt work out.

then again who needs algebra on litE?

GHreaderGHreaderover 2 years ago
What a great way to finish with 2021

Happy New Year and thank you for posting this chapter.

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kendra's shop is faster when it's just her on board. There were four bodies on it this time. The extra weight slows it down.

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

so love this story and thanks for the heads up about cameos and future work

FelHarperFelHarperover 2 years ago

Just adding my own expression of admiration for your work. It inspires me to get back to my own writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for more

bhojobhojoover 2 years ago

Thank you antiproton for your amazing tale and a secondary thank you for inspiring felharper ... perhaps now we will know more of the great lamias tale that has been hanging :) . I love it when one of the authors I follow likes another of the authors I follow. For example Antiproton and dreamcloud. Also I have started reading animecon harem by fortysixtyfour on your recommendation and so far I am loving it. So is sarah the mysterious seventh wife ... and does she have she hulk tendencies ? hmmmm

bhojobhojoover 2 years ago

"Kendra's shop is faster when it's just her on board. There were four bodies on it this time. The extra weight slows it down." Great analysis . i Second this.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

I am really impressed by how you interweave the Romance/Reluctance/Drama chapter after chapter after chapter, AND MAKE IT WORK. That IMO is your strongest gift and very unique voice on Lit.

I so look forward to the completion of this story, and the next.

So well done!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

I cannot wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hi this story has been one of very few with a dragon that i think is the best ever.i am going to miss these charcters alot i mean alot....to me it seems as it could go on a very long time like a good movie or sitcom...u are very taltented....i have laughted,cryed,been mad,upset and happy....it is just a great story, i,m a startek fan but this is in the same relum of story telling all most better......keep up the good work

live long and prosper kevin.....

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Kendra's situation is interesting, I suspect she wlll be back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Interesting

I think i figured out who the sword Beth got to safeguard when spirit walking is supposed to go to and who the last 2 wives are going to be. Well, on to chapter 30.

BigYin1981

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little better. You still need work with conversations. It is not clear who is talking much of the time if you don't appropriate the verbiage to its announcer. All an issue that could be cleared up by an editor - if one was adept enough (many on this site aren't - some ARE phenomenal).

Our language is a beautiful thing. It is good to see you improving (even if it takes 30 chapters to get there...). Words can elicit emotion and paint the mental picture that would be unique to each person reading them. That is a special power. Use it well, Grasshopper.

Smokepole

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

A wonderful chapter, still too many typos, looking forward to your editing help getting there, ... And poor Kendra is being dragged, kicking and screaming, into a loving family, I feel so sorry for her, ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While on Kendra's airship, Ethan was telling Rachel the story of beauty and the beast. Kendra mentioned a candle light diner at a restaurant. I'm not possitive but I have not heard of one of those in the ten kingdoms.

I don't mind the typos and errors, but things like that stick out to me.

Just my two cents,

Buddy J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Characters should use "damn" because that is a reference to hell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES