A Dragon's Tale Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank you Dominus." She breathed.

"No, thank you for being so wonderful." He said as he started moving inside of her. He thrust deeply inside of her repeatedly with long deep strokes. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes Dominus." She breathed.

He felt an urge from his dragon side and remembered Illuminar's words about trusting his dragon instincts in bed. Oddly, while he was wanting to take his time with her, his dragon side seemed to think that wasn't what she needed right now.

He stopped thrusting. "Are you sure it's what you wanted?"

"Yes." She moaned. Bucking her hips slightly.

"No angel, what do youreally want?"

Her eyes went wide with an unspoken question.

He grinned.

Faster than anything, she slid herself off of him, planted her face on the sheets and stuck her butt in the air. "Please Dominus? Please?"

A Fey hand appeared, guiding his cock towards her slit as he pushed forward into the blonde. He grabbed her hips firmly and she moaned.

He again listened to his dragon instincts as he leaned down and whispered into her hear. "Beg."

"Please Dominus." She moaned. "Please take me."

He waited for a moment burying himself fully inside of her, and then drew himself back and started pounding into her. He could feel her elation as she completely released control and let him use her body completely without regard for her... and she loved it.

She moaned and sighed, prompting him to reached down and clamp a hand over her mouth. He used that as a handhold to pull her up. She arched her back so much that only her hips and shoulders were touching him as he continued thrusting powerfully into her.

"Bad girl." He whispered into her ear. "You're supposed to be quiet. What happens to bad girls?" He released her mouth slightly.

"They-- --get-- --punished-- --Dominus--" She managed to get out as he thrust fiercely into her. She arched her back almost more, presenting her butt as much as possible to him.

Smack!

He slapped her butt harder than he would've ever normally be comfortable with, then was forced to clap his hand over her mouth again as she started trembling as she came, and came hard. She had literally never cum that hard or that quickly before and he let himself unload inside of her. The wave that she was riding seemed to intensify and she started trembling with a second orgasm before the first one had finished.

He didn't even know that was possible.

Beth went floppy.

She wasn't unconscious, just 'floppy'. She relaxed completely and he had to let her gown gently.

"Mmm thank you Dominus." She murmured as she let herself puddle onto the bed.

Even before she had fully settled, he glanced at Taloni. He was feeling another urge from his dragon side that he would completely dismissed without even considering it before. Now... He cocked his head to one side. It would've never occurred to him, but his dragon side told him it would be perfect for her.

Screw it.

He rolled onto his back so his cock was sticking straight up into the air and then looked at her. "Taloni, serve your master." He commanded.

The tiny Fey girl got a rapturous look on her face as she scrambled over to him. "Thank you master."

She didn't wait either.

She used her wings to lift herself up and spread her legs into a sideways split, but with her knees bent to the rear. Then she lowered herself down onto him with no part of her body touching the bed until he had bottomed out inside of her. Then she started riding. Her legs landed on the bed and she started twirling and circling her hips in ways that he didn't know she was capable of. She did this for several minutes, looking like she wanted nothing more in the world that to please him this way.

"Thank you master." She said, and she looked ecstatic.

He almost wanted to say he should be thanking her, but resisted; his dragon side seemed to think it was a bad idea. Instead, he responded with something he would've never normally said.

"You serve your master well Taloni." He purred in approval as he locked eyes with her, compelling a command for her not to make too much noise. "I'm very pleased with your service."

She came.

Hard.

He couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that it took so little and happened so fast. He couldn't believe that this is what she wanted, but the results were undeniable. Illuminar had been right; the dragon was damn good in bed.

The Fey teen nearly vibrated on top of him until she seemed to lose enough muscle control that she flopped forward on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her and she shook slightly and seemed to randomly spasm against him in the aftershocks of her orgasm. He guessed that the dry spell while they were imprisoned was partially to blame for the intensity, but certainly not the whole reason.

"Did you really mean that master?" She whispered when she'd regained muscle control. "Do I really serve you well?"

"Perfectly." He whispered into her ear.

She sighed, closed her eyes, and snuggled up closer to him for several moments. "I love you master."

"I love you too Tee." He whispered back, then gently kissed the top of her head.

She relaxed completely into him, letting herself be completely supported by him. She seemed like she was completely happy and contented in the world, and he could tell she was through their bond. She laid like that for nearly a minute, then her pretty eyelids fluttered open and she looked at him with her lovely lilac eyes.

"Master, you need to take care of Alana."

The wood elf bit her lip, eyes hooded in lust.

Taloni rolled off of him, but didn't go far.

"Come here princess." He winked at his wood elven wife.

She scrambled over and he rolled onto his right side, opening his arms. She fell into them facing him and he enveloped her, hugging her tightly as they faced each other laying on their sides.

"I know what you want." He whispered.

She sighed contentedly, then made to roll onto her back; he stopped her.

"Lift your leg." He instructed.

She did, raising her right leg and setting it on his hip. He altered the angle of his hips and pushed himself fully inside of her, but didn't start thrusting. She looked at him quizzically as he lowered her leg back down.

"Turn-about is fair play." He said thinking about the last time he'd been inside of her, the morning before he'd talked to Illuminar. He gazed into her rich hazel eyes, and then listened to his dragon instincts. He let his will flow into her through her eyes and she took a sharp intake of breath. She didn't fight him, but she did seem surprised.

"Trust me." He said, then started pushing her arousal up while sending warm feeling of love towards her. He simply told her how he felt about her without words, sharing his attraction to her through their bond. She threw her defenses open, since she usually had herself shielded enough to not get overwhelmed if his dragon side took over.

Now there was no impediment.

He held her in his arms as he stared deep into her eyes. They laid like that for several minutes, both unmoving as his first wife was completely overwhelmed by the depth of his affection and love for her. Her arousal went ever higher, driven by Ethan's powerful draconic will. A will that his wife didn't resist in the slightest.

Moments later, he came inside of her as she started to spasm.

He released the compulsion and let her react naturally, which she did. She quivered on the bed, clearly trying to wrap herself around him and also clearly lacking the muscle control to do so. The orgasm washed over her entire body as she tried in vain to get closer to her husband. He pulled her closer, granting her fondest wish to be held while helping to contain the randomly spasming limbs.

He did this for nearly a minute, taking several deeps breaths when she'd finally finished.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, shining in happiness. "Thank you sir."

"Anything for you." He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand.

Moments later, he slipped out of her and rolled onto his back, simultaneously pulling her to his side and also reaching for Beth and pulling her to his other side. His first two wives snuggled up to him and he held them tightly, never wanting to let go.

His dragon side though...

His dragon side was seething. It was frustrated and angry. He could feel its annoyance at not having Rachel here, but tolerated it because she would be soon. But Kendra... He could feel his dragon side mentally screaming, roaring, and howling in rage that not only was she not in his bed, but wouldn't be anytime soon. With a monumental force of will, he pushed his dragon side to the back of his mind.

It didn't like that at all.

"Are you okay?" Alana asked.

He nodded. "My dragon side is a little antsy."

"Why?" Beth asked.

"Kendra and Rachel aren't here." He replied.

Taloni beamed.

"I wouldn't get too happy honey." He shook his head. "It's willing to wait until tomorrow for Rachel, but he's majorly pissed that I'm not likely to bed Kendra anytime soon."

The Fey's face fell slightly. She snuggled up against Beth's side and he touched her cheek. She sighed softly.

"Master, I can't wait until you do take her to bed. I think it'll help her feel much less lonely."

"Maybe." He shrugged. "But I bet neither of us would enjoy it much."

* * *

Kendra watched Ethan, Alana, Beth, and Taloni disappear into the captain's cabin after dinner, not sure what to think of it. She could almost picture herself walking in there with them, but her stomach threated to empty itself at that thought, so she tried to clear it out of her mind.

"You know they're going to... you know, and just keep it down right?" Rachel said.

Kendra eyed the redhead, the thought making her stomach churn in a most unpleasant way. "Seriously?"

The redhead nodded. "They've never been able to keep their hands off of each other, at least not after marrying him." She finished and then seemed contemplative.

"You actually married a man who already has three wives?" Selene asked.

Rachel nodded. "I did, happily."

"Why?"

Kendra watched the mage closely, just as she'd done for the last couple days. From everything she could tell, her feelings were absolutely genuine. They didn't make much sense to the dragon huntress, but she couldn't deny what she was seeing.

"Because I'd rather have part of Ethan than all of another man." Rachel said. "Alana and I talked about that one time and I didn't get it then, but I do now."

"I still don't get it." Selene shook her head.

They sat in silence for several minutes, but it wasn't awkward... at least until they started to hear a slightly rhythmic creaking coming from the captain's cabin.

"So, someone said something about a spare hammock?" Kendra said as she put a hand on her stomach. "Hopefully far from that." She nodded towards the creaking sound.

"Come on, I'll show you." Rachel said standing up.

Kendra and Selene followed the redhead down the stairs to the lower deck and into the bow of the ship, passing through the men's area to get through the blanket curtain leading to the women's area.

"That one is Anthiel's, and this one is mine." Rachel said, then got a strange sort of smile on her face. "Well, it's mine for one more night anyway."

Selene sat down on the hammock just aft of Anthiel's, so Kendra took the one just aft of Rachel's. They were typical shipboard hammocks; deep and wraparound so they would fit almost any size man and it wasn't easy to fall out of them. She sat down in the middle of it, which was quite comfortable; like a cloth seat without a back.

"So, you hunt dragons?" Selene asked her. "What's that like?"

"Hard, and dangerous." She replied evasively.

"Anything else?" The Brazilian woman pressed

"Fraught with peril." Kendra looked at her.

Selene was easily the most beautiful woman the dragon huntress had ever seen. There was simply no comparison. Her long, caramel-colored hair fell in silky waves and framed her exquisite face perfectly. Her skin was flawless perfection and everything about her was just a cut above. It made Kendra a little jealous, and she wasn't prone to being jealous of another woman's beauty.

"I heard you were are a constable of some kind on Ethan's world." Kendra said. "How did a woman who looks like you get into that?"

Selene took a moment to answer. "Someone has to."

Hmm.

Kendra thought there was a story there. "And your father allowed that? I'm sure he passed on a lot of generous offers for your hand."

"Women choose who they want to marry on my world; their fathers have no say in the matter."

"Interesting." Kendra mused. "Only orphans and the disowned have that luxury here."

"I'm aware." The Brazilian woman set her jaw.

"Problem?" Rachel asked.

"I've just seen where arranged marriages lead, and I don't like it."

Kendra shrugged. "They seem mostly happy to me."

Selene muttered something under her breath, but Kendra decided not to ask about it.

The Brazilian woman turned to Rachel a minute later. "So, I hear you're the resident magic expert on the ship."

"Expert is overstating it, but I've done a lot of studying and have a fair bit of practice."

"Could you teach me?"

The three of them spent the next several minutes going over basic magical theory. Selene was clearly bright and picked up the concepts quickly. They had been doing this for several minutes when Kendra realized something.

She didn't feel alone.

Or at least, not very alone. She was chatting with these two women -- neither of whom she knew well -- but was able to do so in an unreserved, unfeigned way. She'd never really done that before; not like this. With her squad mates it was mostly business with a little banter. No one ever got personal or had unguarded conversation because it went against their training.

But she was doing it here.

It was really nice.

"So, let me recap." Selene said. "Magic is powered by 'mana', which comes from the Ether. There's a barrier between our world and the Ether which is porous so a little mana can leak through the barrier, which you use to power spells. However, that barrier is much thicker on Earth, which is why they never developed mages."

"Correct." Rachel nodded.

"Okay, so how do I collect this 'mana' and how do I use it?"

"Did you learn to read in a day?" Kendra interjected.

"Big topic?" Selene asked.

Rachel nodded, then suppressed a yawn. "I'd be happy to start teaching you, but let's save that for tomorrow." She smiled. "Well, that'll be my wedding day so maybe not tomorrow; but I'd be happy to show you what I know."

"Okay, thank you. I think I'll turn in then." The Brazilian woman also suppressed a yawn and then laid down in her hammock.

"Me too." The redhead also laid down in her hammock, leaving Kendra awake to think. She laid down also and considered.

These people were the best people that Kendra had ever met. No exceptions. They were kind, honest, genuine, and truly cared for each other. Heck, they even seemed to care for her a little bit. Taloni especially, but even Ethan's attitude towards her had softened considerably. His other wives had been kind; perhaps not welcoming, but she didn't blame them for that. They certainly were being nicer to her that she deserved.

She rolled over onto her other side.

What was wrong with them? Why were they like this? Why couldn't they be like normal people so she could completely forget them and go her own way? Okay, she didn'treally want them to be like normal people, but they still didn't make sense.

She thought about it for probably fifteen minutes before she heard a slight creaking sound. She poked her head up to see that Rachel was climbing out of her hammock rather clumsily.

Hmm.

She'd never seen Rachel be clumsy before. The redhead was moving in a slightly staggering way, as if she was a bit tipsy.

"Rachel, are you okay?" She whispered.

The teen mage seemingly ignored her and instead wobbled towards the rear of the room, towards the blanket Anthiel had set up to separate the girl's section from the rest of the ship. Kendra slipped out of her hammock and started after her. It didn't take long for the dragon huntress to realize what was happening once she got in front of the redhead.

Rachel was sleepwalking.

Her eyes were open, but glassy and she was almost completely unaware of her surroundings. Kendra had always heard that it was a bad idea to wake sleepwalkers, but didn't want to leave the redhead alone for fear she might fall over the side of the Argo. So, she followed her to the rear of the lower deck and up the stairs to the weather deck. Once the mage had opened the door onto the weather deck, Kendra heard a soft melody from the quarterdeck, paired with some sort of stringed instrument.

Rachel cocked her head to one side, then took a few steps towards the door of the captain's cabin door. She seemed to hesitate, then opened it and slipped in, closing the door behind her.

Huh.

Interesting.

"Has our resident mage gone to see her husband?" Anthiel asked as the music stopped and her head appeared over the quarterdeck's railing.

"Yup." Kendra nodded, and then added with a grimace. "Seems like she's impatient for her wedding night."

"I doubt it; she probably just wants to sleep next to Ethan."

"You think so?"

"I do." The high elf nodded. "I wouldn't be surprised if she woke up fully clothed, something I'd wager is quite rare for Ethan's wives. Or at least, when they sleep next to him."

The dragon huntress suppressed a shudder as an image of her doing that crossed her mind. "How do you know that?"

"I've been married for a long time; several times longer than most people on this ship have been alive." Anthiel replied. "Bonds grow as a relationships lengthen, and there are some predictable side effects."

"Ugh, I'm not sure I wanted to know that."

The high elf shrugged. "You asked."

"I did." Kendra admitted. "I guess I'll head below then."

"Actually, would you care to join me up here? I have a bottle of mead and two glasses that I just happened to bring up after everyone else went to bed."

"You 'Just happened' to bring them up?" Kendra raised her eyebrow.

Anthiel smiled. "Do you want some?"

"Please."

A minute later the two women were leaning against the Argo's railing, each nursing a small glass of mead. It was the same vintage that she'd previously been offered after she'd rescued Anthiel and Taloni from the ambush at that necromancer's camp. The honey-wine was still good.

"I noticed that you seem a little sick to your stomach whenever you see Ethan being affectionate with his wives." Anthiel said after taking a small sip of her mead. "Why is that?"

"Because every time I see it, I imagine it's happening to me, which makes me want to vomit." She took a sip of her mead. "I actually did vomit after the Arena battle. That 'mouth-to-mouth' resuscitation made me hurl when I realized what Ethan had done."

"Hmm." The high elf mused. "It disturbs you that much?"

"He's a dragon." She replied as if it was self-explanatory. "Who wouldn't be grossed out by it?"

The other woman got a mischievous smile on her face. "If it makes you so nauseous, then why do you picture it happening to you whenever you see it?"

Kendra froze.

What?

No, no that wasn't...

It couldn't be...

Hmm...

She cocked her head to one side.

"Shit." She breathed as she realized it was true ever since they'd bonded, and maybe even a little before. Every single damn time, she had. Whenever she'd seen it, she had subconsciously imagined that she was in Taloni's place, or Alana's, or Beth's, or Rachel's; every single time.

"I thought it might be something like that." Anthiel said with an amused but kind smiled. "The heart wants what the heart wants, regardless of what the brain -- or stomach -- thinks."