All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 34'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
jimmy_loganjimmy_loganalmost 2 years ago

It's worth it.

Really a great story. I really pike to see how Ekthros is planning and looking forward for Kendra to wake up in the arms of Ethan in real life not dream world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome as always.

I look forward to the using of the new weapons as well as the story arcs of Kendra, Selene and Sarah.

Parts of this story were very emotionally moving. Great writing.

I hope you finish the series as promised in your bio.

tejingtejingalmost 2 years ago

Lady Ekthros and Sarah mixing has me worried... but given Luminar Kossel's request, I wonder if there might be more going on there than we realize yet. I just hope it doesn't get Sarah any more hurt, whatever it is.

Kendra finally accepting having a home again is wonderful. And I'm definitely glad to know she'll be firmly on their side when they're dealing with Lord Borden.

MadDannyZMadDannyZalmost 2 years ago

Love the ending moment with Kendra. It really is such a growth for her character. The welcome home. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for another enjoyable chapter. 5* and 30 day wait.

CarchariasCarchariasalmost 2 years ago

So will Kendra end up sleepwalking into the captain's cabin and crawling into bed with Ethan like Rachel did after she bonded with him?

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeealmost 2 years ago

A beautiful chapter. Seeing Kendra make this progress is wonderful

draco352draco352almost 2 years ago

Great chapter and great story!!!!

Thank you for letting us share the adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Carcharias I don't think so. The vibe I get is that both Kendra and Selene are going to delve into non-con/dom-sub, at least at first. That's why "the dragon knows what they need;" Kendra can't bring herself to give consent because of her trauma, and Selene has a kink for being ignored or treated as lesser. Forcing himself on Kendra and deliberately treating Selene badly are both very outside Ethan's character, but fully in line with the dragon's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lovely story. I look forward to every chapter.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another month, another 5 star review.

I am really ready for the wives to all come together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmmm. Hints that Lady Ekthros is from Earth: "It's from my..." She paused. "It's a saying from my homeworld. ...". And while it could be a complete con on Sarah, there's hints that maybe she's not just an evil witch. Thinking specifically to her reaction to the tailor. Again, this could just be intentionally misleading, but I'm making a fun guess:

Lady Ekthos is wearing one of Lord Delmar's compulsion rings, and like Rachel, will manage to get freed of it. When the dust settles, she will be one of Ethan's seven wives. Who's out, Sarah, Kendra, or Selene? I'm guessing Selene gets to go home.

Dragoon32Dragoon32almost 2 years ago

Damn just keeps getting better. the plot grows so well that this series hopefully will continue for quite a while. Cant wait to see what will finally push kendra and ethan together. And poor sarah what is going to happen. will they capture or kill the evil mage is this all part of her plan.... hmmmm so many plot roads twists and turns available oooo the suspense. Hell the mage could be number seven that would be a h3ll of a twist.. selene seems adamant not to be number seven bill she or wont she guess ill have to stay tuned, cant wait keep up the fantastic work thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One thing, at the beginning-ish of page two - "Alana gave him an ironic smile. *I'll get you a mirror.*"

That's not irony. It also makes very little sense to call a smile of all things ironic. Irony is either when the opposite of what's expected happens, when us, the readers, know something the characters don't, or when a characters says something but means something else. While all can be humorous, this joke isn't really ironic. That's a pretty minor problem overall though, so good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Sarah starred"

Umm, wouldn't that be stared? (It's between the beginning and middle of page 2)

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 2 years ago

@ Anon - Re "Lady Ekthros"

In my opinion Lady Ekthros is pulling a con and the whole thing is a set up. She's the snake in the garden of Eden, whispering harmless advice, totally unthreatening and attempting to be Sarah's best friend. She's an Archmage, shackles couldn't contain her and a bunch of guards with swords wouldn't stop her. She's already met, threatened, imprisoned and forced Ethen to Bond with someone against their will, she's not a nice person along with the fact she tortures, murders and experiments on people. If she's wearing a compulsion ring, I'd be willing to bet that it's just to keep her bound to Lord Delmar/The Black Dragon.

There is NO WAY that she's going to become one of Ethan's wives.

The hint about her being from Earth could place her as the antithesis of Luminar Kossel, hinted also at being from Earth way back in Ch.11. They could be the same age, coming across to this world at the same time, maybe even friends in a previous life?

tenbearstenbearsalmost 2 years ago

thank you for all your hard work. I love reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy this story' 5star isnt enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good plot, with the Lady Ekthros part of planting doubts of Ethen character in Sarah's mind, and the pay of Kendra being accepted into Ethan's household, how long can she resist Ethan's warm bed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again an excellent chapter. Looking forward to many more, just wish I did not have to wait so long between chapters. But for such nice writing I am willing to wait

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51almost 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this story Kendra’s character is starting to show a lot more now seems like she’ll have a lot of potential in the story. Really amazing story!!!

taco1085taco1085almost 2 years ago

Dang you OMG, my eyes are leaking on the last few pages. Kendra and Ethan, how you played that out was amazing. Yes, I like the fact that Taloni told them he would not be able to kill her and bring her back to break the bond. Yes, I love how it all played out. You have my curiosity up about The Serif...... wow, great characters and I love how Antheil said two good people and there would be a wedding soon. thank you for a great read.

Handyrandy1117Handyrandy1117almost 2 years ago

Hi thank you so much .So far it has been a great story . I have really enjoyed it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant it took me three days to read all the chapters and I am really looking forward to the concluding chapters thank you for writing this it’s up there with best like Asimov and the likes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Raklan. Can't do anything but accept all the ladies on the ship are married or soon to be married to Ethan

Mistress_TessaMistress_Tessaalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much, love where the story is going. I have really enjoyed it since the very first chapter. Is it just me or am I seeing Ekthros (sorry can't call her a lady) is from earth? Or not. There were hints there. I know well how difficult it is to write when your dyslexic, so I admire your work even more. Damn I detest doing Christmas cards and thank you cards, anything that meant you had to sit and focus on no mistakes. Writing is bloody damn hard work, I struggled in school. That was way before computers. So dry for getting side tracked, you rock!

TwistedARTYTwistedARTYalmost 2 years ago

Please Please Please don't stop. Its just SO DAMN GOOD. Also I LOVE THE SMELL OF DRAGON FIRE IN THE MORNING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm loving your story. Can't wait to read the next chapters. Like someone else wrote 5 stars is not enough. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My only disappointment is that the end of each chapter is I have to wait for the next.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

3 days to reach this far and sorry to catch up and have to wait for more:( !

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Seems your typo failings are behind you, ... almost an error free chapter, ... and with all Ethan's exciting X-mas weapons to play with, ... and lots of Kendra and Sarah story arcs, .... this was a very nice installment, ... thank you! ;-) TTFN

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed that!

usmcdadusmcdadover 1 year ago

Another banger of a chapter.. Great work and bravo

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

I like how this story has both the long and short game in it. Some things happen and are then over quickly and these are set against the backdrop of the long game of the overall story and its tale. It’s good as it makes it more interesting. Your able to experience the thrill of the short story and it’s conclusion while pondering the long story and how all the events play into that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author likes the whole good cop bad cop thing. Lady.....um arch mage, is really good at it. There is no way they would legitimately detain her, with her being who she is. That means she is trying to get sympathy points with Sarah. Poor Sarah is getting manipulated and doesn't even realize it. Bad Lady arch mage. That is like taking candy from a baby........

The author did fix my spear and shield problem, assuming that his spear-sword can be used one handed in sword form.

Still waiting on my black dragon guess. It seems like it's more likely, but with the author I can't say for sure....... I actually like that.

So Ethan and crew are off to Gralden to face off with Beth's dad. I'm wondering if he has had a bad experience with a poly relationship before. Seems weird that he is the only one so far that has thrown a fit about them. Nobody else has really even batted an eye. I'm not sure doing the orc part next is best, but hey not my circus not my monkeys.

Leaving Smithbond alone and allowing him to get a base set up seems like a bad idea........

Still not a huge Selene fan, but she did score some more points with her conversation with Sarah.

Just my thoughts, opinions, and a guess,

Buddy J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wait......Did I miss the part where Kendra was supposed to tell Ethan about not killing the lady arch mage? Seems like something she should have mentioned when she got there.......

Just curious,

Buddy J.

caveman21936caveman2193612 months ago

Taloni never said how she knew that Ethan would not be able to kill Kendra. How did she know?

vardicdvardicd6 months ago

Poor Raklan, I'm starting to feel sorry for him. As much as he gets slapped around it's no wonder he's grumpy, poor guy must have brain damage at this point./

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

Wow She finally made it, Next step Babies. And Fighting Probably at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OK, I’m almost done with the continual dissing of Raklan for pretty much no reason that I can see. Yes, it’s clearly a set-up for some later revelation about him. But holy shit it’s annoying.

Other than that, I love this story. Thank you Antiproton.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story is so good, I haven't been fapping to the sexy bits, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES