All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 36'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just need kendra and Selene to get over their denial that's all I need lol oh and earlier chapters😭😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent (with rymthic steapled fingers and everything)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

maybe this story' become to slow but still good story

amartsamartsalmost 2 years ago

It is so good that i could not give it anything less than 5 stars, but I am a bit frustrated that none of the plot lines have moved forward in any meaningful way

taco1085taco1085almost 2 years ago

so love this story and thank you for creating such a wonderful story

pornosuchtpornosuchtalmost 2 years ago

I love this series so much! Every month at the expected Friday I reload the overview page again and again until I can finally read on!

And I love the characters so much! Time and time again I just want to hug them. That, and slap some sense into Beth's father and burn Lord Delmar to disintegrating ashes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What amarts and the first anon said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have been reading your story in chapter segments since the beginning. I get anxious awaiting a new chapter to arrive every month then cranky when I finish reading, knowing I have to wait another month til the next instalment. Love everything you are doing and really appreciate your amazing tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars, but as mentioned in a couple of the comments, the story has become a bit slow.

Can't wait to read more.

NaughteeDragonNaughteeDragonalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter a lot. the rising levels of tension is good for the pacing. I can't wait to see Lady Ekthros unload on Lord FatBrat, and the look on Sarah's face when she does. Though given Gabriella's prediction, I'm not sure that's going to happen. I can hope though.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 2 years ago

Just one comment other than a long sigh for having to wait a whole month for the next installement...

(Actually, do please ignore that, us fans can be a little needy at time, but you do you and at your own pace!)

It's that cuckquean tag comment that I found somehow rather jarring...

Yes, it's a harem sort of setting, and I'm certainly not an expert on any of this, but cuckquean as a term just seemed a little demeaning as to the actual situation going on.

Nobody is cheating on anyone, and none of the wives are really subservient or lesser in this story.

In my mind the term cuckquean cheapens the dynamic between Ethan and his wives.

tejingtejingalmost 2 years ago

Lord Borden's behavior is depressing... I like watching others come together over it though, and meeting Anthiel's husband is neat. I hope this doesn't go too much more wrong before it starts going right.

jwmcleanjwmcleanalmost 2 years ago

Thanks i keep looking for a new chapter and you deliver when you say you will thank you very much

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanalmost 2 years ago

@tentaclesforall Cuckqueans don't consider their partners' activities to be cheating. Alana is a perfectly happy, active participant in her husband's relationships with other women, and thrills in every aspect of it. I think male cuckoldry is inherently demeaning, but that has a whole lot to do with masculinity. Cuckqueans are just not automatically the aggrieved party like cucks implicitly seem to be (willing or not).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have Pente at home. Was wondering if this was another transplant from Earth.

beach_bouybeach_bouyalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story so far, but I was reading each chapter one after another. Now that they are in real time, I can hardly wait until Sept for the next installment!!! Not liking the story any less, it just that the wait will be hard to take!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this! Thanks for writing.

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

Hi Antiproton and everyone!

I've just finished this story so far, I love it, and I'm really excited to see where everything goes. Here are my general impression and the things I particularly like on this series (beware, wall of text ahead):

- I love dragons, so of course I got hooked from the get go, but more than that, I love conflicted protagonists, with the caveat that they eventually resolve their internal conflict.

- I love to see characters grow and overcome personal struggles, and it's a main theme of this series.

- The pacing of the relationships is a bit slow, but it fits very well with the characters and the universe they live in.

- Speaking of the universe, you've made a great fantasy setting accessible to your readers, and I particularly like the magic system and the alien yet accessible culture of the wood elves.

- I am not a great fan of religion, be it fantastic or real life, and the discussion about the nature of Evil and Fredom between Ethan and Illuminar was textbook Christian gospel. That bothered me a bit, but it's fantasy, so it's not a big deal.

- On the other hand, I love the characterisation of both Gabriella and Illuminar when they appear in the novel. That's close to how I would see God (Abrahamic version) and their angel look and behave should they choose to look human.

- I find very interesting as a reader that you have an end in sight and that we probably already know the whole roster of Ethan's wives. Good tales are like sausages, they have a beginning, a middle and an end.

- I think that what is perceived as a lull in the story by new readers is just the pace of the story. It's rather inevitable with so many and endearable characters, and I like that love doesn't come easily, so you do you.

- You seem to have a schedule, inform your readers of it and keep to it, and that's seriously invaluable! Please take whatever time you need to come up with the next installment, but keep updating us. WritterAnabelle does that on this very site, and it's so much comfort!

- I expect the events of the story to accelerate dramatically once Kendra joins the harem for good, and she's making good progress on it, so I'm excited for the next few chapters.

- Speaking of characters, I really like how there doesn't seem to be a flat character in the whole story, except Raklan, but who cares about the brute? Every protagonist, every antagonist and villain, every secondary character has depth (hidden or otherwise) and that makes the whole world very immersive.

All in all, this has quickly become one of my favorites, and with good reason!

Well, thanks for reading me this far, and have a great day!

Best wishes,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with beach_bouy.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Love, trust, family, and support systems, ... and then spears, swords and adventures, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The 'editing' is not all it's cracked up to be. Take the following as an "example": "

Unfortunately, watching the game was wasn't nearly as distracting as she would've preferred."The sentence was cut/pasted as-is. Several others as bad occurred, but I'm trying my best to be more accepting of the faults of lesser beings (public schooled types).

As much as the story holds my interest, certain points (like the continuous repeating of the sweetness of the wives, or their hair...). After 30 some chapters, I think the reader has got it by now. reissuing the same thing does not make it more interesting or prevalent to the flow of the story. It actually may detract from the flow and rhythm.

Personally, I would have expected more development to the story by this point. Although for a first try writing, the story is enchanting enough to capture the readers' attention and hold it. Kudos

Smokepole

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

A woman showing her boobs is grounds for divorce? Lol. The levels of jealousy and insecurity are mind boggling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is just not Beth's day. First her 'talk' with her father, then finding out her mom likes to be spanked. That part and Beth's response made me laugh so hard.

Not that I liked the conversation with her father. I'm not sure if Ethan has ever responded with one or two word answers before. It came across as a plot point to help him set the narrative.

I had also been wondering about money. I'm not sure what they are going to do for money, but they need something. Maybe Alana can enchant stuff? Well if she ever has time away from enchanting gear for the crew. Maybe the orcs will have treasure they can 'acquire'. Something like that would work.

I have another question that is not important to the story. How do they 'water the forest' on the airship? I thought at first it would be a bucket or something, but they seemed surprised by a toilet on earth.

Just my thoughts and questions,

Buddy J.

Just how old is Ethan? I have an age for the others, or a close estimate. Maybe it said early in the story?

caveman21936caveman2193612 months ago

Readers have complained about a chapter where nothing happens or the story does not advance enough, but I think character and relationship development is as much a part of this story as the action plot points such as escaping Lord Delmar and Lady Ekthros or rescuing miners from orcs or stopping an invasion from another world. Strengthening the connection between Ethan and Beth makes this chapter a solid contribution to the story even if little progress was made on other quests. This is not just an action story; it is also a love story.

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

This is really funny, I found this story by accident, I was reading TSM and now I am hooked. Some similar items. But is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES