All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 40'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 1 year ago

Love this story. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dragon day! My favourite time of month,

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

he needs connected with sarah.

with all his wives, they would be an unstoppable force for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh yeah! Very good! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yayyy!!! another great chapter. And Number 6 is coming up, she is signing her life into a haram and knows deep down what she plans will have her married

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always look forward to reading each part and I am very happy with how you are balancing a good story without bogging it down with sex at every chance but you make sure to do a good job of the sex when it's best for the story. And remember how to think of critics and what then can't do.

MadDannyZMadDannyZover 1 year ago

Love how real these characters are. They grow and change as their life goes. Can't wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have you ever thought of having a Lord Delmar chapter within ADT? A perspective of the villain, and what he is doing? While everything else is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I look forward to your New Years gift to us!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

I do enjoy this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bring on the orcs please

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

Hi Antiproton and everyone!

I loved this chapter, as always! It looks like Kendra is well on her way to overcome her reaction to Ethan on her own, and that's pretty awesome!

On the Ekthros side, it's becoming more and more obvious that she's one of the Earth's team that got marooned in the Ten Kingdoms. She's disbelieving demons, calling the Ten Kingdoms backwards and correctly analyzing a panic attack, those are breadcrumbs the size of a whole loaf!

I don't know what game she's playing with poor Sarah, but it looks like she's trying to apply the scientific method in her investigations... Without most of the moral restraints, agreed, but still, she's testing hypothesis, taking samples, interrogating.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to wait a month for the next chapter, Boo Hoo Hoo..... I don't want to wait.

Got a big smile on my face from a good chapter...

Keep them coming please

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Just gets better and better!

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 1 year ago

I really like and appreciate your writing talent. This story is awesome. I think my only criticism is the drawing out of the Sarah saga.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

I really like the story and cannot wait for the next chapter. It's a shame that you cannot do more than one a month, but then the quality would probably suffer. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m handicapped and live in chronic pain. Your story is the highlight of my life. I really hate waiting so long for the next chapters. I understand that you have a life outside of writing. It’s just that the story is so good, I don’t want to wait an entire month.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

This is the first time I've given a chapter of ADT less than 5 stars. The Alana/Sarah thing is not good reading. I'd rather he murder Sarah in cold blood, then proceed to tell Illuminar to get fucked, rather than letting Alana feel this way for another minute. Couldn't enjoy the rest of the chapter. 3/5

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewover 1 year ago

Sweet story, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh, i agree with the other poster, the Alana/Sarah conversation was a slog to get through, and i had to take a break from reading when Kendra asked for a baby boy out of the blue, she was my favorite character, but now everything that made her special has ling since vanished and she is a hollow shell of a character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you have not guessed it, I still don't like Selene. There is a problem I have with the character. Maybe I'm wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time. She has been studying Martial arts for two decades? I'm not as familiar with this style. Previously (Maybe this chapter) Nobody wanted to spar and she was upset because she was bored, and felt like she was not contributing to ship life. If only she knew something that would benefit the crew, something she could teach them........ Like if Alana didn't have a bow, or Rachel didn't have mana, or any of the other wives (Outside of Kendra) normally. If only there was something Selene could teach them to help defend themselves.

Then again what are the odds that one of them might be grabbed or held hostage to hurt Ethan...... Wait. hmmm.

It has always bothered me that someone trained in martial arts and is not teaching them? Even if they don't ask, aren't there forms and such that she could practice? So they could see and ask her about them. She has not practiced her style since she has been there. Seems like an overlooked thing to me. Would also give her something to do, so she didn't feel useless.

Just my thoughts and opinions,

Buddy J.

Our lady Arch mage is good at manipulation. Also Kendra still hasn't (To the reader's knowledge) mentioned the request from the luminar. Although I already see the problem with the modified slave collar he gave her. Any one can take it off? Seems like a recipe for disaster when she can manipulate people. Especially Sarah......

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

This is still a great story, I have been binging this for the last three days, love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES