All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 43'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Oh, my. What a coinky-dink. Selene just *happens* to be thinking she's not mommy material, and she just *might* have thought about Illuminar, Blessed be He, at the same time. Then she just *happens* to find a kitten in need right after. Hmm, yep. And if you think that's a coincidence, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Just one thing though, I get that orcish bows are supposed to be powerful, but shouldn't a dragon's skin be enough to stop one, and not do much (if any) damage? I don't really see how a hit can break Ethan's rib, either, as his bones should also be stronger than that. Just my opinion.

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why didn't he do surveillance while on the astral plane like Beth? Would love to see Kendra fight some orcs, unleashing all that huntress spirit like the hardcore we know her to be

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Really enjoy this series, great writing, great characters and plot lines with enough sex and action to keep it rolling along. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fiona was a decent addition primarily because she has a different speech pattern. "Fair" is overused in my opinion.

Most of the Sarah passages feel like TSM's Tom Walker to me. It's there and I largely ignore it. It was interesting at first but I'm not very invested in it and I'd rather have more of the main story.

Still seeing several typos throughout the chapters as well so maybe try to find a third set of eyes to go over it...

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

Another great chapter. Thanks.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Another great chapter in a outstanding story. Looking to see how it pans out now. I wonder if Ethan or his wives noticed the super strength of the kitten when it moved the war hammer? I think that Selene's kitten is a bit more than just a kitten.

Lazer137Lazer137about 1 year ago

I love this series, but the portion about Sarah being this gullible weakling is becoming too much - it’s way too drawn out and doesn’t fit in with the image of a woman Ethan would love. Can you please tone that down and hurry it along, whatever the plan is with her story arc? Other than that, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"That... that was even better than... than the first two times." Kendra panted.

"It can't keep getting better, can it?"

He grinned. "You keep getting better."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable chapter, seems the priest like so many others seems to be hung up on telling everyone they are bad and going to hell no mater what they do... As for the dragon bones being broken or the arrow penetrating I can see reasons for that, One he is not really an old dragon and so his scales are not so hard. And he has not enchanted his scaled to be hard either. As for bones, well he flies, so weight is an issue and like birds his bones might be hollow to save weight.

Either way I am certainly enjoying the story and hate having to wait an entire month for the next chapter.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

I hope you’re going to share with us how Lord Kalus ended up meeting and marrying Shara and Lyra. It does sound like it would be an interesting tale. I’m thrilled that Taloni spoke up for what’s right. Thor is definitely not your ordinary cat. He’s quite perceptive, recognizing immediately that that Luminar and his wife were not to be trusted. I doubt his God has ever spoken to him personally. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. 🙏🥰👏

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

Such a good chapter! I loved the kitten answering Selene’s prayers, I still can wait for Sara to join the harem!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good as always! Can’t wait for the next!

Richard1940Richard1940about 1 year ago

Is this a kitten or is it a cub? I'm wondering what it will be when it grows up, I think it might be not be a good idea to upset it, even if you are a Luminar

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Love the story. Kittens are wonderful unfortunately they grow up to be cats. Give me a dog any day. The problem with religion is someone is always twisting God's love into something evil. That is why I dropped out of seminary all those years ago. Many turn from the truth to better control their followers. That in my humble opinion is the greatest sin a religious leader can commit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

okay Selene gets points for being an animal person..... I do like the whole I'm not nurturing enough conversation she is having then finds the furball and BAM! I need to help him, and care for him, and provide for him. Pretty sure that answers the whole nurturing enough thing.

Speaking of Characters I don't like....... Sarah thinks Fiona is an honest person. She doesn't know why, but she does. Okay that makes sense.Fiona is honest. Fiona speaks out about lady Arch Mage, oh she just doesn't know her. Also no comment with the conflicting stories? Lady arch mage tells her Ethan compelled Rachel to follow him. Fiona tells her, Rachel left to study dark arts and such. Those are two very different things.

Is Alana forgetful or is the author? Kendra asks her to enchant her sword, and is told...... After I finish Rachel's staff, I can do that. Then I need to finish Ethan's armor, and then his Sword. Okay that makes sense. She finishes Rachel's staff and starts on Kendra's swords......No. Ethan's armor? no Ethan's Sword? no. Strength bracers for Selene? Yes. Then goes to look at Ethan's sword. I guess Kendra's sword and Ethan's armor got forgotten? Maybe not. Maybe they got finished and we didn't hear about it.

Why oh why, does Ethan insist on fighting the orcs by himself? What is the point of having Kendra there if she is just to be there and have sex? Why did we make strength bracers for Selene when she hasn't even been involved in a single fight? It seems like Ethan is neglecting his crew in an effort to keep them safe. Selene has been training for a while now with sword and shield, Seems the perfect time to use those skills, Like now he is being charged by orcs and goblins. Wouldn't it be nice to have people that can fight to stand by his side?

One of his Wives needs to gibb slap him and set him straight.

Just my opinions and thoughts.

Buddy J.

Thor needs some growth before he can wield the war hammer. Although he did start to lift part of it. Why do I picture in the future Selene riding Thor into battle? They can use magic to increase his size right? Or is he a cat? Maybe he is something bigger?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That last comment about his wives being left out is on point. Seems like they’re only there for sex breaks for this story. Once he has them, they’re basically plot armor from that point on. Lame

I’ve finally figured out what’s been bothering me for a while now though. The dragon is the biggest prude. It’s kind of hilarious as I think back to TSM reference and author note after because the stories couldn’t be more different. In TSM the main guy is all about pleasing the girls no matter what. In this story the girls are only here to please the main guy and only in ways he and his extremely prudish behavior allow.

Think about it. He never goes down on any of them. They do on each other. In this chapter we finally find out that he’s absolutely against anal. You know, that’s fine in reality, but in a fantasy world where he’s basically got 5 women who will never have the opportunity to leave him for someone who is actually into what they like, he sure throws down ultimatums like “no anal ever” without ever checking with his wives if they might be into it. And if they are? Too bad. The dragon isn’t and they’re just shit out of luck. Good thing that they never want oral either, cause the dragon isn’t gonna do that too.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So Ethan tone polices Taloni then curses out the Luminar himself?

The descriptions are repetitive and lack detail - e.g. any humanoid of large build is described as a linebacker (which means little to a non-American - aren't all American football players large?)

whip313whip3135 months ago

Consider: Religious people reading their religious books and DECIDING what they mean... differently than other people of the same religion reading the same words. An omnipotent, omniscient god who (apparently) wants to communicate with his children (as evidenced by the book he supposedly wrote/inspired) but not smart enough to be able to write words that clearly mean what they say.

Consider: Religious people reading words in their religious books that clearly do mean what they say, but deciding that they don't mean that because the god they've decided they want to worship wouldn't have said that... while other people of the same religion read them, understand them, and act on them exactly as they are written but are then deemed 'evil' by others of their same religion.

Conclusion: Men created gods. Not the other way around. Men still create their god(s). You can take any two people of the same congregation and talk to them separately, asking very detailed questions about who their god is, what it wants, what it has done, and what it will do... and you are going to get many significant differences between them. Since that is the case, from a religion's point of view, does it really matter WHAT the people believe, or does it matter only that they believe SOMETHING that keeps them showing up and donating their money to the church? If it does matter what they actually believe, why are churches so bad at effectively communicating and agreeing on basic concepts like these? Answer: Men create their own gods and then worship them. Churches are just social clubs for people who value morality. That is why hostility and fights break out when individual attendees of churches actually try to debate the finer points of their doctrine (which this religious apologist author even admitted in his story), and why churches avoid those kind of discussions. Because it's not about the truth or being accurate about reality, it's about social cohesion, identity politics, and primitive mammalian tribalism.

Now. Stop taking us to church in a sexy-time story... or at the very least, be better at being a religious apologist. The 'points' you're trying to make are back-firing.

TekExTekEx3 months ago

the main storyline is decent, but the Sarah interludes continue to be painful.

its distracting, and i cant focus on the main story because its just done badly.

i see no points in where Sarah is acting like a real person. Additionally, the "they're so very trustworthy" thing just feels bad. Should have had some subtle hints or cracks for her to question and reason away - SOMETHING to show she has a brain, and is just being manipulated, as opposed to being some weird npc bot that does and believes whatever the latest "totally trustworthy" person says without any desires or will of her own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES