All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 47'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for this tale

Five chubby plumb star😊

Irenae21Irenae2110 months ago

Sarah is gon rip a couple of girlies into shreds.

Don't know if it's just me but Serif felt very warm there for a minute.

What would happen if Rachel and Alana shared deep mana?

pornosuchtpornosucht10 months ago

I really like that we learn a bit about orc culture, and that they are not some stupid, savage brutes as often depicted in so many fantasy settings. They value strength, but obviously in the sense of intelligence as well as physical strength, maybe with a bit more emphasis on the physical side.

It will really be interesting, where this will lead.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh no. Sheepdog cringe.

Southpaw1430Southpaw143010 months ago

Thank you. I still look forward to the next chapter. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome as always. Eagerly waiting for the next one as well as the new series.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6910 months ago

Very thoughtful ! Can not wait for more.

SlofredSlofred10 months ago

A very well put together chapter. thank you for the time spent creating it. 5 STARS as usual.

Richard1940Richard194010 months ago

Another thoroughly enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really enjoy how you tell a story and use sex and all the fun parts of it as a tool to make the story better.

Fritz_WFritz_W10 months ago

Another brilliant story chapter. Very well written and plot. Thank you very much for sharing.

TerraneauxTerraneaux10 months ago

This has so much potential but squanders it with the sex-negativity. If I wanted to psychologically self-mutilate like that I'd read Dworkin.

NewtScamanderNewtScamander10 months ago

Excellent, thanks for another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was really impressed by how you presented Beth's recovery from her and identity crisis. I've been skeptical about how you've been presenting Rachel and Alana's sexual journey, but I think I'm going to take it more seriously.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropabout 2 months ago

I know this still has at least 10 more chapters and i doubt read old post,, however i always find the amount of comments give a clue to the readers engagement and for your comments to be dropping to around 15 before my post should be a concern to you.

Some parts of this chapter were very good some not so much .

As a straight male i cant say i have any real insight into gay and bisexual awakenings ( even though my partner is bi, its her story to tell and im sure one day she will tell me how she go to where she is) anyway i cant imagine its something anyone wakes up and says im gay or im bi ,im sure it takes weeks months and even years for some to admit it to themselves , Alana has been in love with Rachael since forever and Rachael has been in love with Alana for a fair bit since her wedding , but you really really are dragging it out. As you are with the story, i dont know how long you have been on patreon or how many followers you have , the cynic in me wonders if you are deliberately eeking out the story deliberately. But its your story to tell and your data to see if the ends justify the means , good luck . I will contine to cross my fingers you dont rush the ending once you eventually get there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES