A Dream Come True

Story Info
A benevolent wife is manipulated to become a cuckquean.
6.5k words
3.27
20.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters here are 18 years plus. The story is written in simple Indian English, not AI. It was a confession, exaggerated into a porn story... probably without plot. So just have a read if you are horny.

♤♡◇♧

I am Jack and I am just not the guy next door. I am an extremely hot, sexy and wanted man and I am placed well in a MNC company which is considered as one of the top brands.

I am tall, muscular, milky fair, fitness addict, foodie, music lover, extroverted introvert. Like to be on my own, kind of guy. But deep inside I was addicted to women.

I had used many women for my pleasure. Since my adolescent times I have had sex like crazy. School was the time I learnt almost everything and lost my virginity a lot sooner.

College taught me all the adult stuff and even the pleasure we can give our fuck toys. And the fetishes and kinks added to my cravings. I lusted for gorgeous women naturally.

There were no women who were attracted to me, and I used them all I wanted. I fucked many openly. Cheating wives, lonely milfs, friends with benefits, fuck buddies, mistresses, young horny girls were all ready to open up their pussy for my big cock.

I had many sluts, sex slaves, rarely I even had paid sex. Paid for pleasure and even got paid for pleasure. I was okay with any fetish or kinks as far as I got pussies for my night sex and morning fucks.

At the office I could fuck many. Under my table, in the server rooms, terrace, janitor closets, empty meeting rooms, stairwell was my usual spot. Many women reached out to me if they wanted sex.

I was good with many but I always craved for one woman who could capture my mind. Who can seduce me wild and weak. A beauty under me who can give me pleasure like no other.

One such incident happened at the office now. I was attracted to a particular worldly beauty. She was not like any other women I had seen so far. I couldn't stop myself wanting to fuck her.

When I joined this company where I am working now and met this beautiful girl in training. As we were supposed to work for the same process we met often, stayed together most of the time.

The moment I saw her, I began to lust for her body. To tell you more about her, she was Taylor, 29 years and older to me, lean, and had an enigmatic body. Taylor had a beautiful shape.

Her breasts were 40 B probably, with slim waist, and plump arse. Her honey tan skin was flawless. Her face was out of the world. She was a goddess on her own.

Any man on earth would like to have her in bed at least for 1 time and I was no different. I was ready to use her without her consent if needed.

Taylor was out spoken. She was the first person to speak to me in the entire training batch. I, being an introvert, wouldn't have talked with her otherwise.

Taylor was bold enough to say anything that comes to her mind on other people's faces. She was an extrovert yet secretive. She was unique but easy going.

After talking to her for many days I had realized she had worked hard to reach here. Coming from a poor background, her studies, job, all were achieved with great efforts.

She was the sole breadwinner for her family and had to work many hours to earn anything extra. I had developed a certain respect for her knowing her efforts and background.

Training was completed and work had started. We both were given desks next to each other. As I had a lot of knowledge about that assignment, Taylor used to consult me for doubts regarding work.

Hence we became close to each other. We used to go for breaks together and also had our food together, sharing whatever we had brought for the day.

During my smoke break, though she was a light smoker and smoked rarely, she still accompanied me and kept talking to keep me interested.

Our smoking spot was a small secluded place out of everyone's sights. Open to the sky, and garden to one side. It was a really small and cramped area. But gave us some private time together.

All she didn't know was... that was the time I could see her gorgeous body in detail. I saw her cleavage sometimes, her arse from back, her lips sometimes.

One such time my elbow accidentally touched her boobs. I was surprised but asked Sorry. She let it go with a smile. But I saw her boobs again to see her poking nipples. I understood she was aroused with that slight touch.

Next time I did it on purpose. There was a ladder placed in our smoke spot so on that pretext, My elbow touched her tits more over her nipples and kept in that position for a long time.

I observed her but she also pretended the ladder was at a wrong place in that 5'x5' space and squeezed more. I was encouraged from that day onwards. She didn't complain anytime.

Once I even grabbed her to my chest, and held her tight, pressing her bosom closer because there were people moving and we didn't want to be caught smoking at work time.

She didn't budge from my hold. She pressed a lot more and her boobs sank up and down with her breathing. I was instantly turned on. My bulge was poking her skirt at her crotch.

She looked at me with surprise but I was already hard. I pulled her chin and smacked my lips to hers. She was hesitant but didn't resist. She kissed me back with more need.

Since that day we have had our light moments. I got access to her nipples Sometimes. During smoke time. We started smoking together a lot more.

We also had started to go to our spot for playing and no smoking. I asked her many times to come without her bra and open her shirt for me. She willingly did as my slave.

I got to touch, knead, twist and play with her nipples when she kept a watch for us or smoked. I lusted for her more and more every time. She obliged like all my other sluts.

But Taylor was special. I loved my time with her. I have fucked many women at work, but I never wanted to fuck her unless she wanted. I was addicted to her.

I had ordered her to be pantyless one day and show me her clean shaved pussy from under the table. She happily opened it wider until I saw her pink flesh. I was out of control.

We went to our secret spots many times that day and I got to finger her and finally insert my thick dick deep inside her. It was out of this world. I was smitten by this damsel.

We controlled ourselves not to ruin our bond with this sexual addiction with each other and kept it under the table most of the time. But I was obsessed with her, her body, and her sex.

We kept ourselves controlled and lusted madly. But we never went on for a date or fucked else where. I wanted to. But she was unwilling as her finances were low and she didn't want to risk her job here.

I was willing to even finance her to be a sugar daddy for the very first time but she didn't agree. She wanted to earn her money and take care of her family. She was special.

We never missed our smoke area intimacy. But kept it minimal and under wraps. We controlled our minds and were limited to boobs sucks, fingering and blowjobs.

All went well. We were happy fucking each other without vagina and cock. We lusted for each other. But the reality was harsh. Soon a shocker was awaiting my playtime.

Her marriage was announced and she wanted us to be only friends from then on. But still wanted our friendship as it was, a deep connection with some physical attraction but NO action...

After a few months Taylor got married to a govt. employee in a good and high position but was much older to her. The age gap never had any hindrance to their relationship I felt.

He had promised to support her family and help her siblings with work. And get married with his finances. So her family wanted her to marry him and not someone who would want equal Sharing for the wedding.

I had been to their wedding and had a close interaction with Boyle, her husband. As time passed by, we also started to share her personal life after marriage at the office.

Taylor used to tell me what happened at home every day when we met in the office. Taylor had become so close to me that she started to share bedtime intimacy also.

One day during our smoke break, she was casually talking and showing a flower bloom. She bent down to show the flower, and my eyes wandered inside her top.

I could see purple hickeys over her cleavage. It was not like normal hickeys. So I couldn't stop myself asking. What had happened to her. She was hesitant initially but opened up sooner.

Her eyes welled up with tears and her voice cracked sharing her secret. She said her husband Boyle was drinking a lot and wanted her to be used by his senior colleagues at the office for his promotions.

He was forcing her to sleep with them, and she was not ready and he went hard with her. She was being tortured and abused and her body was in pain.

She was unwilling but had started showing her naked body to her husband's colleagues to compensate for her sanctity. She didn't let them use her body but showed her naked body.

Boyle also fucked her in front of all which she allowed and let others enjoy their sexual inter course. Her husband used her body to give them a show of their desire and used it for work benefits.

I understood her situation and felt bad for her. The respect I had for her increased many folds. I hugged her and patted her back as she cried and my horny mind just wanted to squeeze her boobs even more now.

Imagining her fucking her husband for others.

In front of many men... it excited me and I felt like using her much more than before. I hugged her tighter, feeling her hard nipples again.

Our smoke area was only ours. No one else knew this spot. I could enjoy alone time with her in this clean space overlooking sky and garden and away from everyone's eyes.

We had developed a good physical comfort even after her marriage and I was a peeping Tom as usual. Watching her flesh whenever possible.

She was way too comfortable with me unlike with others. I wanted her more every day. The thought of how beautiful her body is and I'm not able to enjoy that made me mad for her.

Soon I was obsessed with her. I wanted her like my slut, slave, a GF, a wife and what not. Any women I fuck made me miss her more. I was madly obsessed with her.

Life was changing soon. What I craved for months was probably on the offer and maybe she was feeling a few things for me... but I was not sure.

Things were going well and one day I was assigned some work for which I had to go to a nearby town. So I had it all planned and decided to leave the day after tomorrow.

Next day I came to the office on my bike as I had planned to leave the office after work and wanted to take a bike ride near my city. As usual we finished work and I bid goodbye to all my colleagues.

I was about to leave the office, when Taylor called me and asked if she could come with me on my bike and I could drop her to her residence. She wanted to reach home early that evening.

I was a little hesitant as it was about to be midnight and it would not be a good scene to leave a married girl to her home at that hour. But Taylor said that she had informed Boyle that she is coming with me.

She said that Boyle had also welcomed this option, hence I agreed to leave her at her home and then continue my way. We left the office and Taylor was sitting on the back seat with legs on each side.

Taylor was not sitting far from me. Every time I applied brakes Taylor had her boobs touching my back. Though for men, the back is not that erogenous, I was still feeling hot.

Let me tell you that this was not the first time that I had touched her boobs after marriage. As whenever Taylor came to my desk for work related stuff to discuss; I used to touch it accidentally.

But I don't know whether Taylor noticed it or was comfortable with it. But on the bike when her boobs banged against my back a wave of current passed through my body.

The weather was also cold that night. Exciting me more than usual. This was the first time this gorgeous woman was behind me sitting on my bike. I was feeling happier.

I didn't leave any opportunity to apply brakes till we reached her home, so that I could feel her boobs on my back and I was enjoying every touch. I could feel her hard nipples at some point.

Taylor also didn't react to it and continued to sit the same way throughout the complete journey. She had a bag in her hands but she didn't try to separate us with that.

We were greeted by Boyle at the entrance to her home when we reached. Both invited me inside as it was my first visit. I went inside and Taylor closed the main door and bolted from inside.

Taylor insisted on having dinner before leaving, for which I agreed after little hesitation. All three of us had dinner and were sitting in the living room chatting and almost sleepy.

Taylor asked me if it was absolutely necessary to leave in the middle of a cold night on a bike. I told them that I enjoy riding and wanted to reach the city by early morning.

And that I could have a good sleep till afternoon as the actual work will start by evening. Both of them disapproved and offered me to stay back and then leave their home.

I didn't think much and wanted to see Taylor more. I said I can think about it, if it's too late. We were chatting and she asked whether I would like to have a drink.

Taylor had vodka in the house and both her husband and her used to have 1 or 2 drinks before going to bed. Me being used to drinking, I accepted it and Taylor got 3 glasses and made us drink.

We all finished 2 glasses each and chatting continued in the meantime. I am used to heavy drinking so I was still in my senses and so was Boyle but Taylor was feeling a little dizzy after 2 glasses.

I asked Taylor if she was okay, for which Taylor responded saying that she would like to have one more glass. We all had our 3rd glass of drink and Taylor was really out of her senses.

Taylor told Boyle that she discussed all the intimate things with me in the office. Boyle was amazed to listen to this and he looked at me. Taylor also said that Taylor wanted to have 3some sex with me and them as couple.

Taylor was feeling very horny at that moment. Taylor also told me that she knew that I had a crush on her and how I was applying brakes on our bike ride while coming from the office.

I was a little embarrassed to sit there as Taylor was telling all this in front of Boyle. Slowly Boyle also opened up and told that he also had this fantasy of having 3some sex for a long time.

I was totally in shock and didn't know how to react to this. I was sitting there with my mouth wide open. Taylor then got up and went near Boyle and gave a kiss on his lips and thanked him for accepting this offer.

Soon they both started to kiss passionately in front of me. I noticed my pants getting tighter, ripping my zipper and looked down to find my cock was throbbing to come out of the hold.

In between Taylor also looked at my cock while continuing to kiss Boyle and had a naughty smile looking at me. I also got some strength and took my cock out of my trousers.

I had a huge cock and was about 9" in length and was about 2.5" thick. I started going up and down with it, stroking it lightly. Taylor then looked at my cock finally.

She suddenly stopped kissing and was staring at my cock, so was Boyle. Then they both looked at each other and gave a naughty smile to each other in acceptance for the things that are going to happen next.

Taylor then came near me in front of my cock and sat with her face very close to it. She then hit my hand which was caressing my cock to have a complete look at it.

Taylor then placed her hand on it and started to feel my cock. I ordered her to take it in her mouth and suck the life out of it. I knew my dream was finally going to happen in real life.

Taylor readily accepted and within seconds her mouth was open and started licking it from all sides. I had all my public hair shaved around my cock so Taylor was enjoying it to the fullest.

Taylor took my balls in her mouth and started biting it. I felt the pain and jolt of current in my body and held her face tight. Her eyes locked with mine with my cock inside her mouth.

Taylor started to stare at my face while keeping my ball in her mouth and not biting on them. I told her: "what are you looking at? Continue with your job."

Meanwhile, Boyle was turned on by the way his wife was giving me blowjobs and the way I commanded her. He still had a smile on his face.

Boyle: " You are the right person to tame this sexy bitch. Taylor always gets the upper hand in our daily sex life and Taylor treats me like a slave on bed."

Taylor: "No that was not true, I only treated that way as I didn't want to have sex with him in front of others. Or fuck others for his work benefits. I avoided and he thinks I treat him like a slave."

I was understanding Taylor's situation. I knew she was unwilling. I felt I could use this situation and fulfill my desires with her. All I wanted was her to be my sex slave even after marriage.

I looked at her husband and told him, "Okay, we both will take your revenge today and will bang her like a real slut." Taylor took my balls out of her mouth.

Taylor: "Yes, I treat you like a slave because you don't have the cock as Jack has and if he orders me to get fucked daily by him in front of you, I will readily accept it. The bigger cock wins."

Boyle at this time pulled me away from her and took me to a corner. He said with pleading eyes. Begging me to listen to him and help him out of this situation.

Boyle: "Jack, Taylor says, she can't fuck my seniors until she fucks you. She was craving only for you and would fuck others only after fucking you."

I was shocked to hear that. Taylor wanted me to fuck her? So that she can oblige to her husband's selfish sexual requests. I felt more powerful with my desires now.

Boyle: I want my wife to fuck my colleagues for my promotion and work benefits. I am ready to share her body, trade her body for benefits which will help us grow.

I found him selfish and evil. I felt I needed to be a close confidant of Taylor and help her with this. If I agree, she will be happier with me than her husband.

I agreed to Boyle and wanted to feast on Taylor. Thinking of that my erection had grown harder and popped out more than before. All I wanted now was Taylor's luscious body.

As I went back and sat, the woman of my dreams came back to me and kissed my cock. She opened my zipper wider and smiled like she was intoxicated.

Taylor again took my cock in her mouth now. She was sucking only the head of my cock so I held her by her hair and thrusted my cock deep into her throat.

It was like I was about to tear her mouth wide open. Taylor was naturally very good at giving blowjobs and she started to suck my cock full giving a fucking good time to me.

This continued for about 15 minutes, while Boyle was sitting and jerking off by himself. I was about to cum, so I held her head tightly so that Taylor would take all cum and drink it.

Soon I sprayed my load in her mouth and Taylor happily drank the whole load. I took my cock out from her mouth and my cum dripped down from her mouth onto her dress.

I captured that sight in my mind. I wanted this forever. And today was the luckiest day of my life. One bike ride changed my life and Taylor's for the better I guess.

I ordered her to undress me completely and also undress Boyle. Taylor obeyed me and took off my shirt, trousers and my underwear like a good slave.

Taylor also undressed Boyle. Now 2 men were standing naked before a girl. Who was fully clad and wanting me to fuck her in front of her husband.

I: May I have the pleasure of undressing your wife today?

Boyle: Sure please yourself. Taylor is all yours. Just let me know when I can join you two to fuck the brain out of her today.

12