A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TAYLOR IS ALL YOURS" caught my attention. That angelic body, a face one in millions was all offered to me by her husband. Was it a dream? Was this even real?

Boyle sat down on the couch with another glass of drink and started to watch our action. I unzipped her top from behind and slowly slid it down from behind.

I then cupped her boobs from behind over the bra and started to squeeze it. Then slowly I moved toward her navel and unzipped her bottom skirt.

It soon fell down on the ground and Taylor stepped out of it. Taylor was now in her bra and panties only. I saw her whole gorgeous body for the first time.

She was like no other woman. She was crafted by God himself. She was a Goddess. Her beauty and body was angelic. I wanted to fuck her all the time I felt.

I regretted Boyle being her husband. He wanted to use this body to pleasure others? What a cuckold can he be. Taylor needed to be worshiped, not shared.

I then slowly came back to her boobs and removed her bra. I wanted to turn her towards me and eat her wildly. My cravings for her nipples heightened but I had to behave in front of her selfish husband.

I took her bra in hand to find the size. Taylor had 40 D size boobs realizing they had gotten a little bigger after her marriage. But regretted that I was not the one who made them bigger.

I turned her towards me so that I could see her naked boobs. The ones I have kneaded many times before. The nipples which I've sucked, like mangoes and twisted like keys.

It was round in shape and firm to her body. The nipples were brownish in color and were bigger in size. I sat down on the arm of the sofa so that my mouth is positioned exactly to her boobs.

I started to lick her boobs and circled around her tits. I tasted her nipples for the first time after her marriage. It was addictive as before. My teeth bit her harshly, being impatient. She moaned instantly.

I circled and licked her areolas and kneaded her big mounds. My manhood was growing painful with every squeeze on her breasts. I wanted her every time from now on.

Boyle handed me another glass of vodka (this time neat) at this time. I poured a bit on her boobs and started to lick it clean. Taylor liked the way I was treating her assets.

Taylor then took the glass from my hand and started to pour on her boobs slowly, and I continued to clean her boobs. But the pouring became little fast and it started to flow down to her belly and to her cunt.

I followed the path, licking every drop from her body. It tasted good with the mix of her sweat and the kick of aroma from her body. I slowly circled her belly and then went towards her love hole.

I made her sit on the sofa and I bent towards her cunt. Taylor welcomed me by widening her legs so that I could reach her clenching pussy. My eyes darted at how the folds clenched.

The vodka was still shining on it and now mixed with her wetness. Taylor also had a clean shaven cunt. I was ready to relish her for the first time after her marriage.

I placed my head on the opening and cleaned her cunt. Taylor was moaning with pleasure and was vigorously pressing her boobs.

In the back of My head, I had Boyle watching us. It was reality too. I wanted to be in his good books. I wanted Taylor every time so I had to keep him happy as well.

I turned to Boyle and looked towards her boobs. He got the hint and came near her boobs and started to suck her boobs. He also started to bite it, as if he was eating his meal.

I continued to eat her cunt and now was tongue fucking her. Taylor started to moan loudly. I asked Boyle if neighbors' would mind the sound made by her.

He said that all of them knew that they were newly married and are pretty much used to these sounds daily. Every morning they stare at us for disturbing their sleep.

We enjoy their looks and giggle at each other. Taylor was not interested in our little chat. She was a moaning mess. She was reaching her high and was desperate.

Taylor: "Jack, bang me hard now. I need your cock inside me now. I am not able to control myself now."

I: no, you will not get my cock now. If you need something I will give it to you. You have to wait longer for my cock." Saying this I inserted my finger inside her cunt.

1 finger easily slid inside. I then inserted 2 fingers together. After some time, it was also moving freely inside out. Then I inserted 3 fingers and was pressing her clits.

Her pussy walls were contracting soon, but I couldn't stop myself fingering her. Taylor started to moan loudly ahhhhh Taylor came for the first time on my fingers after marriage with 30 more strokes within 10 minutes.

Then I asked Boyle to fuck her for some time while I recharge myself with sucking her boobs. We interchanged our positions and he started to ram into her.

I didn't have any resistance for his cock to enter her vagina. I was pressing her left boobs and was sucking her right boobs. After fucking her for 10 minutes, he loaded his cum inside her and slept next to her.

After some rest Boyle joined me again. Now both of her boobs were sucked simultaneously, right one by me and left one by Boyle. Taylor was sore and still craving for my cock.

Taylor was holding both cocks in her hands and was stroking it. My cock was ready for action. I got up and positioned myself between her legs in a missionary position.

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her warm hole for the second time ever. I have a big cock that was not entering her hole. I applied a little oil on my cock and then tried to enter her.

I started to give small and slow strokes at the beginning and it was painful for both of us.

I then took out and with force entered her deep. Taylor shouted with pain and her voice filled the whole room.

With some more force I buried my cock completely in her pussy. We stayed in the same position for 3-4 minutes to catch our breathing and then I started pumping her.

Taylor was in immense pleasure and was shouting "ahhh Jack fuck me, fuck me like there is no tomorrow ahhhhh uhhhh.", I was touching the deepest end of her hole and was in heaven.

Taylor cummed 2 more times in the course and finally after half an hour I also loaded my cum inside her. We all rested for 15 minutes and then my cock was ready for action once again.

I finally fucked up the woman of my dreams. I fucked Taylor's pussy even after marriage. My cock was inside her vagina. Aaghhh... I was dazed and wanting more than before now.

I looked at Boyle, there was no regret on his face. Taylor's face was plastered with a smile and satisfaction like never before. I knew now she would be my slut.

I wanted more and wanted Boyle to feel safe with me enjoying his wife's body. I wanted to be good to him more than Taylor to keep her happy with me.

I gestured to Taylor. "You ride on your husband's cock and I will get your ass hole."

Taylor: " no, not into my ass hole. Your cock is too big and I have not even allowed my husband to enter my back. I am still an anal virgin."

I got more excited and wanted to explore her back hole desperately. I wanted my mark over every hole of hers and every inch of hers. I looked at her softly, making her feel comfortable.

I: "Don't worry there is always the first time for everything in life. I have already fucked your cunt and it has become loose. It will not give me the pleasure that is now needed."

Boyle: "Jack! I really like your idea to fuck this bitch in her ass hole. I want to hear her screaming in pain."

Taylor: "I shouldn't have started this game now. I have to take 2 cocks at the same time. Okay, I will allow you to enter my ass on two conditions. My husband will not enter my ass hole after this and you have to come to my house every weekend to satisfy me."

I smirked. This is not what I wanted. I want to fuck her everytime not just on weekends. Before she fucks her husband or his colleagues after this. I will use her every time from now on. I thought.

I: "Okay... if your husband is okay with us... it's my pleasure to even come daily."

Boyle: "Now Taylor is also yours. Your GF, your slut, your wife too. You can treat her like anything anytime, anywhere. Only rule is she fucks the men from my office as I say."

Taylor had tears in her eyes. I felt her pain. I wiped off her tears and kissed her lips in front of her husband. I kissed her deep and she reciprocated with the same passion.

I comforted her and kissed her like never before. My hands roamed around her boobs and cunt immediately with needs. She was immersed with the love she had for me.

I twisted her hard nipples with one hand and inserted my fingers into her pussy hole with another. She moaned within the kiss. I could see Boyle drunk and looking at us with greed.

I pulled back from the kiss and kissed her nipples. She pressed my face closer to her pointy buds. I ate both of her nipples marking her nipples as mine.

I got up to her face and saw her smile. I gestured to her to take me into her ass. She nodded her head saying yes. I was feeling victorious over her husband for some reason.

I again applied some oil on my cock and also poured some on her ass hole. I gestured Boyle to fuck her pussy. Taylor was reluctant but agreed.

Taylor was now riding Boyle's cock and I came behind her and positioned myself at the entrance of her ass hole. I inserted my cock in it and Taylor shouted in pain and arched her backside.

I held her by her hair and with a big thrust entered much of her ass. Blood started to ooze out and I took out my cock completely. I took her panties and wiped blood from my cock and her ass hole.

Taylor started to cry and begged not to enter again. I kneaded her boobs and played with her nipples to comfort her. I told her "It will hurt just at the beginning and she will enjoy it later."

Taylor was still crying as I entered again but this time I was a little slow as I wanted her to enjoy this sexual pleasure. I wanted her more and all the time.

After about 5 minutes Taylor was in cloud 9 and was riding Boyle's cock with more force. I also matched to the rhythm and was stroking her ass hole.

All three of us were out of our minds and didn't know exactly for how long we were fucking each other. Finally all three of us cummed one after the other.

We fell on the ground together with our cocks still plugged in both of Taylor's holes. We laid there for about one hour and we all went to the bathroom together and had our shower.

Taylor was again fucked twice in the bathroom once by me and another time by Boyle. We wiped each other's body and dried each other and came to the bedroom naked.

We had a long and very satisfying sex session and rested till 11 am the next day. We got up and Taylor prepared breakfast with no clothes as per my request.

Me and Boyle had our morning drinks and watched our lovely sex toy work for us. His wife and my slave. We three had some unsaid contract between us now.

We had our breakfast naked. I had my hands taking Taylor into my lap as Boyle watched us fuck each other and enjoyed the show. I was shameless and obsessed with Taylor.

I was willing to make her happy, use her body, be good to her husband, manipulate her, to share her body with lusty men from Boyles office to fulfill my sexual desires with her.

We all got dressed up and I took my bag and was ready to leave for my journey. Before leaving I kissed her and gave her a warm hug and thanked both of them for the time I spent with them.

I secretly told Boyle that she can fuck any man now, and only thing he needed to do was let her fuck me before she fucked others. Boyle was a filthy cuckold and agreed to that.

I secretly told Taylor that "She is safe now with me. I would please her all the time however she wanted and Boyle would agree to that. All she had to do was fuck with other men."

Taylor teared up. She said I was being a cuckold like her husband. But all I wanted was to fuck her everytime. I wanted her to ease her fucking others. Or rather stretch her holes for free use.

As I comforted her she agreed and Boyle agreed to let us fuck each other or threesome or foursome as I wanted. He just wanted to use his wife's sexual body for his high status.

Taylor could have left him for a better life but it was a marriage of convenience. Her family had many benefits from him. And so was he expecting his wife to be a cuckquean.

I was addicted to her body. I was getting this privilege to fuck her anytime. So I was not the one to disagree. Taylor wanted me and I wanted her. Her husband agreed to that. It was simple.

Boyle permitted me to use his wife whenever I wanted, even without him at home. He asked Taylor to let me free at the office or wherever I wanted.

I was really victorious this time, manipulating a cuckold husband and a needy wife looking for love. I was over the top. couldn't have asked for more.

I kissed her passionately again in front of her husband and bent down to her boobs sliding her top above and unhooking her bra and sucked them hard and bit her harder.

My hands slid inside her skirt and panties easily and cupped her plump pussy, and she was pleasured again. After a few minutes of harsh sucking as I saw Boyle move inside for something, I whispered into her ears.

"Taylor, you are mine now. My wife. My slave. My slut. Just make men happy and I would make you happy like however you wanted."

I promised her to come to her place whenever Taylor needs me or whenever I need her. I shook hands with Boyle and appreciated for being so open minded.

I left seeing Taylor again feeling like a king. I had my slut. The one no one can have. And her husband who would let us knot. I finally lived my dream of fucking the woman of my dreams...

12