A Dream Come True Ch. 01

Story Info
His dreams were always amazing, but reality was far sweeter.
12.6k words
4.72
38k
71

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beeferin
Beeferin
99 Followers

He couldn't believe his luck. Standing in the doorway, her body framed by the hallway light, was his sister. Standing at 5'6", with shoulder length raven black hair, wearing absolutely nothing, his sister wasn't exactly a bombshell, but she was absolutely more than conventionally attractive. Her thin lips were tugged up into a seductive smile, hands resting on the doorframe, leaning over ever so slightly. Just enough that he could see that her smaller breasts were still perky with youth. She was the sort that didn't wear bras unless absolutely necessary, much to the chagrin of their parents, and the benefit of those that saw her. And him, of course.

And of course, her hips and legs were just about perfect for him. He was always more of a legs and ass sort of guy, and he figured if she ever wore heels, she would be practically irresistible to him. Not that he was a foot guy, but more appreciative of the way heels just accentuated everything else on a woman. He gained his appreciation of thighs with the way his sister always used to wear the shortest of shorts around the house as he was growing up.

She didn't wait for him to say anything. She quietly stepped across the carpet toward his queen-sized bed, threw the covers off of her brother, and revealed his arousal to the cool night air. He slept stark naked, since most blankets and sheets were far too warm otherwise. Though perhaps some part of him had hoped deep down that it would work to his advantage in other ways, like in this moment, when she had one less obstacle to get through to get to what she wanted. Fingertips grazed the bulbous head of his cock, and then her hand slipped forward to take hold of it firmly, fingers wrapped around it.

His mouth opened to speak, but nothing came out. She clearly ignored that, her eyes turning toward his cock, slipping into bed now to join him more properly. A few slow, expert jerking motions, focused from base to tip, and his dick was soon crowned with pre, glistening in what little light was managing to slip around her from the hallway. He could see her gaze lock onto the crystalline treat, and before he could so much as moan, her lips had parted to take him into her mouth. For the first few seconds, as her head descended, no part of his cock touched her lips, resting only on her tongue. Then, she lightly clamped onto him, and he could feel her tongue drag up along the underside to his sensitive tip to lick the pre right off of him.

It made him shudder and his toes curled a little. His hands felt like they needed to grab onto her head, but he didn't want to take the risk of discouraging her, so he firmly gripped the sheets next to him instead. Most of the girls he'd slept with in the past had always gone at sucking his cock with gusto, an enthusiasm that was admirable, but not quite the pace he liked. His sister, however, seemed to be able to read his mind. She started out nice and slow, deliberate, loving, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock nice and slow before flicking the tip, and repeating. She did this, with varying degrees of success, all while bobbing her head slowly up and down. Her hand had long since slipped down to the base to grip him and keep him held steady.

He could feel a climax building rapidly, and try as he might, he just didn't have the ability to hold back long. This was too hot of a situation, and worse still, something he'd dreamed of almost constantly in the last few years. Still, this was a selfless act, and the least he could do was warn her about the impending climax. It would've been rude to just simply cum and see how she reacted to it, he reasoned.

"Em, I'm gonna cum.." He warned her, back arching lightly, cock twitching and throbbing in her mouth. She bobbed her head slowly up and down once, twice, three more times, almost as if she was trying to get him to absolutely lose his mind, and with a pop, she slipped her lips off of his cock, inch by agonizing (and pleasurable) inch. She looked slowly up to him with those beautiful green eyes, met his own blues, and opened her mouth to speak. Nothing came out except for circus music. There was a moment of confusion on his part, but then, he was jolted conscious, with only the silly cacophony of his morning phone alarm greeting him.

There he was, in bed, with the blanket over him, covered in sweat. He was practically panting, rock hard, and he worried that just brushing his cock any more against the soft fabric of his blanket would make him bust. There was a grumble of annoyance as he flung the blanket off of himself and just got to masturbating. It didn't take him long, as he just tried his damndest to continue in his mind's eye a dream that was rapidly deteriorating from his memory. Hot as it may have been, his brain chose to override his own desires and by the time he was finished, cleaned up, and clambered into the shower, he'd pretty much had forgotten most of the smaller details of it.

Emma had always been the girl of Michael's dreams, pretty much from the moment he'd hit puberty and realized that women were undoubtedly his thing. He'd had his fair share of women, especially as he came into his own during the later years of school, but none of them really stacked up when measured against his sister. She was the total package in high school, and remained so today: athletically gifted, socially embraced, and charismatic to boot. She was that girl who also seemed to know someone for just about every job. Car broke down? She knew a guy. Lightning fried your circuit breakers? Oh, she knew someone who owned an electrician company and could get them a discount.

Just about the only thing she couldn't seem to find success with was a man. Growing up, she had her pick of the litter, so to speak, and for anyone she dated, she was the perfect woman. She flowed easily into any role she needed to fill at any one time. She could be a girl boss, in full control of her destiny; one of the guys, able to watch the football game and chat with his friends; practically a wife, submissive and content to clean and cook. This was probably easier for her because their parents were much the same. Their mother was the co-founder of a tech startup that dealt with proprietary software, customized to fit the needs of the shippers of farm products and general agriculture. Their father was a chef for a rising celebrity, one that would often fly around the world at a moment's notice.

To say the least, while she was a daddy's girl growing up, a lot of their mother rubbed off on her as well, probably because their father was often absent. Still, their father taught her to cook, and their mother taught her to be independent. Her rebellious years made her become more of a tomboy, and it showed in her athleticism. Because she borrowed so heavily from both sides of their family, one would have expected her to not be particularly good at everything. After all, as the saying goes, 'Jack of all trades, master of none.' Emma, however, personified the rest of the quote that people tended to miss, or forget: 'but oftentimes better than a master of one.'

In comparison, Mike was considerably different. While he wasn't agile or athletic, he was strong, preferring to lift weights at the gym while staring at the cardio bunnies there. A bull to his sister's cheetah. He was also smart, more book smart than the street smart that his sister tended to be. Not that he lacked common sense or anything. His sister was an amazing multitasker, able to do multiple things at once without breaking a sweat, but she was sometimes slow at it. He was far more comfortable focusing completely on one task at a time and getting it done quickly with laser precision. She was oftentimes aloof and late, while he was considerate and punctual. So on and so forth, you get the idea.

Here now, at the age of 23, in his own empty apartment, Mike stared at the ceiling before he willed himself to get up. The five minutes he'd masturbated almost immediately upon waking up cut into his usually tight morning schedule. He slipped out of bed, hopped into the shower, got dressed and turned on the TV so it could drone in the background while he poured a breakfast of cold cereal. Bran flakes with fruit. Once he pulled his lunch from the fridge, already prepared a day prior, he grabbed his briefcase and left.

Mike was a structural engineer. Specifically, one that focused on the integrity of buildings, mostly dealing with final inspections of ones that had already been built. It wasn't the most luxurious job, but it paid well enough and was a consistent and secure way for him to make money. Today was an office day, much to his disappointment. He preferred to be out in the field, but there were still days when paperwork stacked up and he had to do something about it. Things wouldn't be read and signed all by their lonesome, after all.

"Good morning, Mr. Hall!" came the usual chipper voice of his secretary, Rachel. She was a woman who cared greatly for her comforts, to say the least, and so she was a bit larger than usual. It also didn't help that she was short, just barely scraping five feet with shoes on, so the weight stacked onto her in a somewhat less than flattering way. Even so, she made up for it with her charisma, and her cute face, framed by her back length brown hair, at least made her easy on the eyes.

Mike nodded to her. No doubt by this point, you've realized that Mike Hall was similar to Michael. To say the least, his parents had an interesting sense of humor.

"Anything special on the agenda today?" He asked as he stepped past her desk, leaving the door to his office open so she could speak and he could still clearly hear her.

"Nothing too crazy, I think," she spoke, moving to his door with a clipboard in hand. "You have a meeting at noon about the coming inspection of that new government building they finished recently. The one on Grand?"

Mike nodded, putting his jacket up on a hook. "Right. Yeah. I remember." He didn't look forward to meetings, but at least he knew that he'd be helming the next round of inspections, which meant he'd be out of the office for a few days. He certainly liked his office, it was a nice, cozy, comfortable little place that he'd made his own over two years prior. It also had plenty of privacy as well. And normally, only one person came to visit him, and that was simply his secretary. He did his job and did it in a satisfactory way, so his bosses rarely looked over his shoulder and instead, trusted him to do what he was hired to do.

"So." Rachel smirked, leaning against the doorway. "You had the dream again, didn't you?"

Mike was briefly taken aback by her straightforwardness, and his brows furrowed. He was quiet for a few long moments, wondering if he should respond to her, but then he figured it couldn't hurt.

"Yeah."

"Know how I can tell?"

Mike sat in his chair and leaned back, eyes drifting between her and the small pile of paperwork on his desk demanding his attention. Even if he was annoyed by both her cockiness and the work at hand, he couldn't deny he was curious. "Fuck it. Tell me how."

"You're not as stressed as you normally look."

She was right. He didn't feel as stressed as he normally did, and Rachel had always been good at picking up on those kinds of subtleties. In fact, it was that sort of perceptiveness that had saved them from a bad contract or two in the past, and one of many reasons why he kept her around. She always noticed things he didn't, and was the best judge of character he'd ever seen in his entire life. Anytime he met a new potential client, he took her along with him to get her opinions afterward.

"I never should've told you about Emma."

"I think it's hot as hell," Rachel giggled, stepping into his office. She moved around his desk to grip the arms of his chair, turning it, and him, to face her. "Did you jerk off this morning?"

Mike pursed his lips lightly, eyes on the woman as she slowly got to her knees in front of him. This wasn't the first time Rachel had done a thing like this. The first time was just after a Christmas party. The two of them had returned to his office to get things they'd left behind, he'd told her about Emma and his dreams about her in a fit of drunkenness, and even though she was drunk as well, if not moreso, her mind took hold of it like a steel trap. Then she sucked him off and they fucked. From that point onward, she never let it go, teasing him about it anytime it was relevant to do so.

Before he could really stop her, she'd already unzipped his pants, pulled aside the crotch of his boxers, and pulled his cock out. "You know, you should really save all that cum for me," she teased him, mouth widening to take his still mostly soft cock into her mouth. She was the first girl he'd ever met that absolutely loved to suck him off from completely soft to fully hard, and there was a part of him that wondered if maybe she waited for these days, when he couldn't help himself but masturbate in the mornings, just so she could enjoy the sensation of him hardening in her mouth. It wasn't the first time this sort of thing had happened

"I'm not going to come to work and demand you suck my cock or anything, Rach.." Mike sighed in his pleasure, reaching back to grab a cane off the wall. He didn't use it normally, but it was a necessity a year or so prior when he had a leg injury. He was too lazy to throw it out or take it home, so here it stayed, for those moments when Rachel got sex nuts and forgot to close the door. There were still people that passed by in the hall, and would've normally seen her on her knees there if they bothered to look. He figured she did that on purpose, like she wanted to be seen, but he was more cautious.

"And why not? We're kinda past that point in our professional relationship. I'd let you fuck my ass if you wanted to, all you'd have to do is ask," she responded while she nuzzled her cheek against his cock. That was something he'd also done with her, though only once or thrice when drunk, when they had no condoms.

He shuddered lightly, and he knew his cock throbbing in her hand would give away that he loved her dirty talk. She smirked, and took his hard cock back into her mouth. Originally, she was that sort of girl that was too enthusiastic with her blowjobs, but her eagerness to please extended beyond her job as a secretary and to other facets of her work, and so, she sucked him nice and slow because she knew exactly how he liked it through what she was able to glean from their prior sessions. He knew that they shouldn't do this, at least not in the office, so he almost never initiated.

"Rach, I've got a lot of work to do.." Mike complained lightly, but her only response was to push his chair back, slip under the desk, and with surprising strength, pull him back in close. She clamped onto his dick again and began to suck him off once more. This was a first for him. No-one he'd ever had suck him off had gone under the desk and let him keep working. At first, he savored the feeling and the situation, then he began to work. Signature here, rubber stamp here, eyes barely perusing legalese on contracts. It was tough not to be distracted, and not paying more attention was probably more than a little reckless.

Suddenly, the door to his office was flung open, and his work buddy stepped in. A more rotund, bald man wearing something more business casual. Today was Friday, after all, so that was allowed. Mike preferred to be professional about his dress all week, but he didn't begrudge other people coming to work in something more relaxed. Ryan was an older man, someone who'd been with the company for several years by this point, a womanizer, and a horny drunk. All things Mike had experienced over time, unfortunately, but chose to ignore to avoid creating any workplace strife.

"Heeeey! There he is, Michael Myers himself! You excited for the weekend, got any plans?" The older man grinned, leaning against his door frame, a large cup of coffee gripped firmly in his right hand. It displayed the logo of a local coffee chain: an angry fish with long, slender human legs.

"Hey, Ryan. Not particularly, but I think I'm just gonna try to have a casual weekend, get some extra rest. I've got a busy work week coming aahhh.." Mike had to catch himself when he felt Rachel's suddenly stronger suction, tongue rubbing vigorously against the underside of the glans, exactly his weak spot. ".. ahh, next week, big inspections in the pipeline.."

Ryan cocked an eyebrow at him in amusement. "You getting sick?"

Thinking fast, Mike shook his head, turning his attention anywhere but down. "Um, no, just had a sneeze come on and, uh... lost it, you know how that goes."

"Oh, shit, yeah, that's annoying, I hate that," Ryan complained, taking a sip of his coffee. He leaned his head back to take in the sight of Rachel's empty desk, before returning his attention to Mike. "Rachel out today?"

"She's, um.." Mike tried his best to predict when she was going to really go at him, and he got it perfectly this time, buying himself a moment by lifting his cellphone and pretending to check it. ".. running a little late, car troubles, she'll be here later today."

"Ah. Was gonna say," Ryan chuckled lightly. "Girl's never sick, they can't get her to spend her vacation days either. Can't imagine what that's like, I need some time away from this hellhole."

"Ha. Yeah. I've got some vacation time saved up, I need to t-ahh.." Mike shuddered, looking back at his phone again far too late. "... take some vacation time eventually too, maybe next month when things wind down.."

Ryan stared at him quietly for a moment, then shrugged. "You know, staring at the sun or a bright light helps when I lose a sneeze like that, maybe open your window later, eh?" He grinned, before he waved. "Well, I've got a ton of shit to do myself, so I'll leave you be. Give Rachel my regards when she gets in, she knows I like her a lot."

The feeling, Mike knew, wasn't mutual. Rachel didn't really like Ryan at all. It was pretty clear that her lips only desired to be latched to one cock, and it was currently approaching the base of his, slipping him slowly into her throat. "Y-yeah, will do, buddy."

Ryan lifted his coffee cup in a light salute and stepped out, closing the door behind him. Just in time too, because he felt his defenses falling. He reached down to lightly tap Rachel's head, the signal they'd agreed upon for when he was getting ready to cum, just a courtesy. She pressed more firmly down onto his cock, taking him fully into her throat, and began to swallow. Just in time, as he felt her drain him dry, drinking down that hot seed with the eagerness for a girl half her age.

"Holy.." Mike whispered, leaning back in his chair.

"Always knew you were into that kinda shit," Rachel giggled once she pulled off his cock. She leaned in to lick at the head a few times, using her hand to gently squeeze the base and roll fingers upward, producing more of that seed for her that she promptly suckled and licked away. One of her other kinks that he was aware of was her affinity for semen, so much so that anytime he used to nut on her, she'd spend several minutes just rubbing it on her skin, and like today, she would make sure to swallow every drop he had, taking the time to milk every bit she possibly could.

When she was content, something she communicated to him by patting his thigh, he rolled back to let her out from under the desk and onto her feet, and she adjusted her skirt once she did. "Well, if you change your mind and wanna fuck me later, let me know. Maybe during lunch?" She smirked, leaning down to give his slowly deflating cock one last lick, before stuffing it back into his boxers, zipping him up again with care. "If you don't have any condoms you can always fuck my ass again."

Beeferin
Beeferin
99 Followers