A Dream Come True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beeferin
Beeferin
98 Followers

If he was able to, he certainly would've done something like this all day. The pleasure was exquisite, her body seemed to react to him in all the right ways, and she only seemed to tighten as she awoke and realized what was going on. She squirmed lightly against him and clawed at the bedsheets. He could feel her toes curl against his legs, and he wasted little time taking hold of her breasts, using his grip on her to pull her in tightly against him.

"Good morning. You feeling hungry?" He whispered into her ear, wanting to tease her all while taking her nice and slow.

She nodded her head in response, glancing over her shoulder at him. "I am. And I have a bit of a headache." That made him feel a pang of guilt. They'd had those shots of vodka the prior night, and while he was able to handle it better, it was clear that she hadn't fully kept up. Sensing that guilt, she smiled. "It's okay. You can finish. If I'm being honest, it was kinda nice to get woken up like that."

"How about we have breakfast and then we can see where things go?" He absolutely wanted to continue though. His cock throbbed deep inside her, and she was eagerly tightening around him even then. He was content to compromise, willing to put off his own pleasure until she was feeling better, but the option was there.

She was quiet for a few moments, no doubt gauging what she wanted to do, before she shook her head. "Finish first. Breakfast after." She smirked, reaching her hands back to grip anywhere she could, pushing her ass back into him. He released a low sigh of pleasure feeling her do that, and continued that slow pace. "This feels right for a Saturday morning."

"What do you want to do today?" He asked, finding it somewhat funny that he was treating her like she was a girlfriend. He would have done this with any other girl, but he certainly didn't imagine he'd be doing such a thing with his big sister.

"Can we go out for dinner later?" She asked, looking ahead at the wall, still moving her hips in time with his slow thrusts. She was good at matching his pace, and their lovemaking was all the better for her efforts.

"Of course."

"Mmm." She let out a low rumble of pleasure herself. "Anything you want to do?"

"You."

"Besides me," she responded immediately with a smirk, purposely tightening herself around him.

"I had no real plans otherwise," he admitted, sliding a hand down her belly to rub at her clit in nice, slow circles, an easier task to do now than when she was on her belly the night before. She lifted her leg slightly to make the task a bit easier, but also, to take his cock a little deeper.

She was quiet, except for the occasional low moan, before she finally spoke up. "I have a request."

"Shoot."

"Can we do it missionary?" She asked, a request that made him slow to a stop.

"Oh. Yeah, sure." He slowly pulled free of her with a huff, the little minx tightening around him on purpose while he did. "Keep that up and you'll wind up on your belly again."

She giggled lightly, shifting over onto her back and spreading her legs wide, accepting him between them. He used the head of his cock to slash her pussy up and down a few times, before he pressed into her with relative ease. Again, the mixture of their fluids from the previous night made for an easy time. "Mmm. That's perfect," she moaned out to him, wrapping her legs around his waist and using them to ensure each inward thrust was as deep as possible.

"Any reason why you wanted missionary?" He asked her in curiosity, leaning in to bite lightly at her neck, following each bite with a slow drag of his tongue against the place he'd chosen to bite. It was clear she enjoyed it, each time earning him a shudder.

"Sometimes I like to look my lover in the eyes," she replied with a light coo, turning her head a little to give him more access to her neck. He gradually began to move his bites up and along her jaw.

All things considered, missionary wasn't his favorite position. He would've been more content to keep her on her side, or her belly. Or hell, even on all fours. He just loved to fuck girls from behind, and Emma was no exception. Still, he didn't want to be completely selfish, so he was willing to be flexible for her sake. He continued to take her nice and slow, at least until he was starting to feel like he was fast approaching a climax. His pace increased a little, and as he leaned back to look down at her, he could tell that she knew what was coming.

"You gonna cum inside your big sis again?" She smirked up at him, reaching hands forward to drag nails lightly against his back. "Gonna fill her up completely this time? Finish what you started last night?"

"You know that's exactly what I want."

"Do it, then. I've already got all your seed in me from last night. I know you can feel it. Add to it. I'm going to keep it all in me, all day."

He already knew that, naturally, but it was still hot hearing it from her. He leaned down to kiss her, and the two locked lips deeply, passionately. He grabbed her hands as he noticed them moving back to her sides, pinning them above her head. She let out a light gasp of surprise against his lips, and her demeanor changed instantly. She struggled against him a little, but quickly submitted. He began to fuck her in earnest, picking up the pace yet again. Her mouth opened, and he went from kissing her to nipping and tugging at her lower lip.

This worked out fine for him. He wanted to hold back a little longer, and he wanted to make her cum. He didn't have to wait spectacularly long, as he soon felt her legs tighten around him, fingers gripping at his hands, and her back arched. She tightened like a vice around his cock as well, and no amount of slickness was going to make it easy for him to push in, much to his immense enjoyment. Unfortunately, that tightness was ultimately his downfall. Though they didn't cum at exactly the same time, he wasn't far behind her.

"Michael..!" She cried out to him as she felt him press into her balls deep, nice and slow so she could savor every inch, and he unleashed directly against her cervix for the second time in barely twelve hours. She pressed her body against his, and the moment he released her hands to wrap arms around her tightly, she returned the gesture by wrapping arms around her neck like she'd intended. He could hear her panting lightly as he held her close, using his elbows and knees to keep most of his weight off of her.

Time seemed to pass slowly for him, eyes closed, just savoring the feel of being balls deep inside her. There wasn't much noise, beyond the sound of birds chirping outside, and their own breathing. She didn't seem eager to let him go, but her legs, trembling, eventually slipped from around his waist to rest on either side of him. It at least gave him an out when he was ready. He would slowly grind against her to keep himself hard for longer, but eventually, his body won out, and he softened enough to slip out of her.

"I'll clean the sheets," she whispered to him with a giggle, giving his cheek a kiss before he moved to lay next to her.

"Hey, uh, Em?"

"Hm?" She glanced over at him expectantly.

"Do you use birth control?"

She laughed aloud at that. "Little late to be asking me that, don't you think, little bro? I'm absolutely pregnant after two huge loads like that."

His eyes widened and he turned his full attention to her. "Oh shit, seriously?"

She gave him a solemn nod, but she visibly couldn't hold back her laughter for long. "I'm fucking with you, Mike," she smiled at him. "I have an IUD."

"Oh thank God." Mike relaxed, closing his eyes, head resting on his pillow.

"Why're you acting so relieved? I seem to recall, not that long ago actually, that you were using some pretty big words like 'put a baby in you' and shit like that.."

"You started it, I just followed through." He smirked at her, wrapping his arms around her to pull her in against him again, now that he'd had a bit of time to relax. "Should we go get some breakfast?"

She smiled, kissing at his neck softly. "I could be persuaded."

Beeferin
Beeferin
98 Followers