A Dream Come True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beeferin
Beeferin
99 Followers

He was thick, always had been, and luckily, was lengthy enough to avoid ridicule in the showers at high school. He'd only grown since then, topping out at around six and three quarter inches, longer, if he was being generous with the ruler. Every previous girlfriend found the girth was the highlight of their sex, and no doubt, so too did his secretary Rachel. She took one look at it, her initial guesses on his size completely right, and her eyes widened lightly. "Oh, fuck, Mike, that thing's way too thick."

"Don't be a pussy," Mike responded to her in a taunting sort of way, stealing her response. That seemed to irk her a little, just briefly, then she grinned.

"You mother fucker.." She hissed with a tired grin. "Fuck it, fine. I can handle you." She moved to stand up, and turned toward the short hallway to the bedroom.

However, Mike had other plans. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back down onto the couch. She let out a squeak of surprise, looking up at him, and she knew this is where he wanted to do things.

"Come on, I like to be comfortable.." She complained, moving onto her belly and trying to crawl away from him, a hilariously slow and shaky struggle. He took full advantage of her mistake, shifting to pin her down onto her belly, his cock resting against the soft, warm skin of her ass once he settled down against her legs. She gasped and looked back at him, unable to move, and her eyes widened again. "Mike.."

One of his favorite positions was exactly this. Pronebone, they called it. It drove him absolutely crazy, and when he saw the opportunity to fuck his sister in this exact position, he was eager to take it. He wasn't sure if she knew that, it was probably just a coincidence. All things considered, if not for the fact that he'd cum twice that day, he was absolutely sure he'd have cum in his shorts just from eating his sister out and, if not, he'd have painted her ass and back at that exact point. He was still terribly aroused, and sure that he wasn't going to last long even then.

"Just so we're on the same page, you're okay with this, right?" Mike asked her quietly, still slowly grinding against her, not wanting to stop unless she had changed her mind.

"Hm?" She nodded a little toward him. "I'm okay with this. What, you want written and verbal consent?" She was teasing, and clearly, the vodka hadn't fully gotten to her quite yet.

"No, no, I just... this is a big deal and all... and..."

"Stop second guessing yourself, it's fine. I'm more than buzzed for sure, but not so fucked out of my mind that I don't know what I'm doing."

"Ah." He paused for a moment. "I might as well ask now while I'm thinking about it..." he offered to her, reaching a hand forward to grab her hair and pin her head to the couch cushions. "... where do I cum when I get to that point?"

She let out a gasp as she was pinned and left completely vulnerable again. She reached back to try to grip him, to push at him lightly to test his balance and grip, but he wouldn't budge and she just couldn't get a good grip on him from that angle. "Wherever you want," she finally responded.

He leaned down to bring his lips to her ear. "Even inside?" He whispered, and he could practically feel her body shudder against his. "Shit, Emma, do you want me to fill your womb? To push in balls deep and breed my big sister? Is that why you're here, letting me fuck you raw? No protection? You want a baby that badly?" This was the sort of dirty talk that he loved to do to his partners, and he had no intention of making Emma the exception.

She didn't respond, not verbally, anyway. Her eyes closed, and she pushed her ass back against him, her breathing still a heavy pant. He hadn't given her a lot of time to recover from the earlier cunnilingus, so it wasn't a surprise that she was weak, struggling to catch her breath. Once, twice, three times, she pushed her ass back against him, trying to get him to do what she wanted him to do.

He smirked and lined himself up with her slit, which required him to slip back a little more to do so, and he found sinking into her drenched pussy was smooth as silk. She was incredibly tight, and he could hear her gasp the moment he entered her. Then, as each inch spread her out, bit by bit, she let out a guttural groan of satisfaction. She could absolutely take him, could handle him, but it was probably a bit of a struggle for her to take. He hoped it'd be worth it for her in the end.

He bottomed out inside her easily, and for the moment, he rested inside her. He was already incredibly sensitive, and between his dream coming true and how hot everything was turning out to be, he was ready to bust. If he was going to cum with minimal provocation, he was going to play it up, to at least make it more worth Emma's while. Once he was balls deep inside her, he leaned forward and brought his lips back to her ear.

"You're going to make me cum."

"N-no.." She gasped, pushing her ass back against him again. He wasn't sure if it was just an instinctive motion, she was doing it to try to struggle some, or because she wanted him to. ".. you can't.." She said it in a dramatic way, playing up her role for him.

He shuddered, but remained still inside her, only the light movement of her ass pushing back and forth lightly giving him any friction. "You said I could. I'm going to cum balls deep inside you, Emma."

"Mike, please.." Was that her pleading for him to stop, or begging for him to do it? The dramatic tone had shifted suddenly to something a little more genuine, but he had a feeling that if she were genuinely in distress, that she didn't actually want this, her demeanor would've changed instantly and she'd have gotten him off of her one way or another. Here, she was a mewling kitten ready to be bred, perhaps just playing it up in a way to see how he liked things. Testing the water to see his reaction. It was interesting how often she stumbled into exactly what he liked, but he was too sex nuts himself to fully realize it at the time.

"Please what?"

She whined, pushing back against him more firmly now, in desperation. But she didn't respond.

"Tell me," he continued.

"Fuck me. Cum on me. Cum in me. Breed me. I don't care what you do, just do it! I want it so bad.." The dramatic inflection to her words had disappeared for something more genuine. She wasn't trying to play around now it seemed. She wanted him to fuck her and fill her up.

So he did. He gripped her hair more firmly and began to fuck her. He knew he wasn't going to last long, less so if he took a slow and methodical pace that he knew would make him cum early. If he wanted to hold out, he'd have to do it in a way that he didn't entirely enjoy. It was a rutting pace, deep, hard, fast. The wet slap of their bodies colliding echoed through the apartment's little living room, drowning out the sound of the TV newscast. She met his pace and pushed her ass back against him each time he thrust forward into her. He was sure that he could feel her cervix each time this happened, kissing the tip of his cock, eager to be drowned in his seed. Or that could've just been his mind playing tricks on him.

Either way, he lasted longer than he'd thought, a few short minutes. Then he felt that familiar sensation, his own point of no return, his cock twitching each time he pressed deep into her. Normally, if he weren't wearing a condom, this is where he'd pull out, jerk himself to a finish on a girl's ass, but since he knew he didn't have to, he simply kept going. He was a sweaty mess at this point, but so too was Emma, who'd chosen to leave her shirt mostly on throughout the whole ordeal. She was probably regretting that decision, the shirt spotted with sweat, but it was far too late for her to rectify it, and she'd missed every opportunity before this point.

He slammed deep into her one last time, purposely trying to press into her as far as he could go. Then, he let loose with a deep groan, and it felt like he was pouring his soul into her womb. Rope after rope of thick, hot seed splashed against her cervix pretty much directly, and it felt as though time stood still for him. He lowered his body against hers, releasing her hair because he could use his body weight to keep her mostly pinned, and he wrapped his arms around her to grab her breasts.

"Don't you dare move. I want you to have every drop," He whispered into her ear seductively, trying to appeal to the woman's own kinks, if she did indeed share his kink for breeding and wasn't just trying to make him happy.

She panted heavily, body shivering now and then. "I can feel it. It's so hot. There's so much of it. Oh my God, Mike, I can't believe you actually did it... you came inside your big sister.."

He could feel it dribbling out from between their coupling before long. It was going to require cleaning the couch, but it was a small price to pay, and that could be done later. He was going to savor every second of this. He had no idea if he'd ever get to again. All the while he remained inside her, he could feel her walls milking his cock. He wasn't sure if that was something her body was doing automatically, or she was doing purposely, but it felt fantastic. Fantastic enough to rile him up a little.

Suddenly, he began to fuck her again. Deep, hard, but slow this time, using his still hard cock to churn all that seed inside her and push it back up against her cervix. It was still hard enough for those wet slaps, now wetter than before, to still be heard each time their bodies connected. He watched her eyes widen, felt her body undulate, and her ass pushed back against him once more.

"Mike.. Mike.." She whispered out to him. Her wide eyes looked back at him over her shoulder. ".. fuck, Mike, you've completely claimed me.."

"Did I?" Mike whispered back to her, licking his lips as he found the motivation to start to maul her breasts through the shirt she had on, kneading and rubbing them as he did, giving sensitive nipples firm pinches. "I don't know. I like to be thorough. You know me, big sis."

"Oh, please, Mike.." She whimpered. ".. I don't know if I can take much more of this."

He reached a hand lower from her breast, down her belly, to their coupling, an easier task with her hips arched as they were. He began to rub her clit, and she let out a louder moan. "I'll stop if you say what I want to hear."

"Tell me. Tell me what you want to hear. I'll say it, and I promise I'll mean it. Mmmiikeeee.." She practically went limp for a moment, and he could feel her tight pussy get even tighter. She was cumming yet again. He pulled his arm up slowly from her other breast and wrapped it around her neck. Not enough to cut off her oxygen or blood flow, but at least firm enough that she knew he was serious. This was also his way of continuing to test the waters. A little experimentation went a long way.

"Tell me again that I've claimed you, that you're all mine. Then, tell me that you'll come anytime I call, that I can fuck you raw and breed you anytime the desire strikes. That I can do anything I want to you."

There were a few moments where she struggled, bringing her hands up to the arm around her neck, gripping it firmly. Her nails dug into his skin a bit, but he didn't mind it. The pain was a fine contrast to the pleasure he was feeling.

"You've claimed me," she gasped, still being fucked, still fighting with the surge of sensations and her own exhaustion. "I'll let you.. I'll let you fuck me anytime you want, I'll.. I'll let you do it raw, you can cum inside.." He swallowed, closing her eyes again. ".. you can do anything you want to me. You can call me, I'll come over as soon as I can, and you can... have me..."

That was it. He wasn't sure if she was going to be serious about it, hold herself to it, but he wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. Again, he knew she was submissive to a fault, that this sort of stuff was going to drive her absolutely wild. Or so he'd hoped, at any rate. He was as confident as he could be in the moment that she would follow through, and that this was the best way to ensure future sessions with his big sister.

"Good girl." He pulled slowly out of her, slapping her ass as he made his way to a stand. Three orgasms a day was clearly his limit. He stayed hard throughout that little post-coital ordeal, but he was already exhausted from a long day and got soft almost immediately after the warm friction stopped. If he hadn't spent all day mentally draining himself, he probably could've gone for a fourth, but for now, the promise of more was there, so he didn't feel quite as bad about it.

She let out a squeak as her ass was slapped, and then groaned. He left her there on the couch, but not before he examined his handiwork. It was one of his favorite things to do after sex, to just lean back and watch his cum dribble out of whatever hole he was allowed to fill, or observe his pearly white cum glistening on tits, asses, bellies, backs, whatever. It was a bit surreal to see it all flowing from the freshly fucked pussy of his sister, thick, a potent mix of both of their fluids, but hot as hell for him.

"Be sure to clean up this couch when you have a moment." He turned to head to the bathroom, content to get his shower. He usually showered in the evenings, but today he had even more of a reason to do so, covered in drying sweat and the proof of his incestuous affair with his sister still coating his cock, balls, and thighs. As he stood beneath the hot water, it really hit him. He'd just fucked his sister, the woman he'd dreamed about doing that to for what felt like forever, and it was absolutely incest.

Surprisingly, he didn't feel guilty or worried about it. Instead, his thoughts drifted away from the fact it was incest, to the fact that his sister had coaxed him into it. Sure, he had to loosen her up a little, but he knew she could handle a buzz from past nights out with her, or family reunions, weddings, any other event that brought them and booze together, and that all came before they'd taken their shot of vodka. Still, he wanted to be 100% sure. He committed to the idea of talking to her about it in the morning.

Speaking of..

"You staying the night?" Mike looked at the clock on the news station still droning lazily on the TV once he left the bathroom. It was about 9:22 PM by that point. "It's getting a bit late. You're welcome to stay."

"Is that okay?" She looked back at him. She'd long since put her shorts back on, but anytime she bent over to clean the cum stains off of the couch cushions, he could see that she hadn't cleaned her own self up. She'd clearly just pulled her shorts back on and started cleaning, something that he found incredibly hot to see. Plus, he had a hunch that she wanted him to see, and bent over on purpose at just the right angle.

"Mm." He shook his head to pull himself out of his reverie. "Yeah, absolutely. After a vodka shot like that you probably shouldn't be going out anyway."

"Good point." She nodded to him. Her demeanor had changed. She wasn't the tomboyish big sister that he knew and grew up with, that she acted like anytime he was around. She was more subdued, more submissive. Even he could pick up that much. Had he basically fucked her into that state? Small wonder she fell in love with guys that fucked like animals, but were terrible people otherwise. He almost thought to criticize her about that, but then he thought, well, maybe he could protect her from that. At least for a short time.

He hadn't really been particularly protective of his sister, since he knew that she could handle herself, but in this case, he found a good way to protect her from herself. Maybe he could do for her what she did for him: give her a yardstick to measure potential partners up to. It made finding the perfect woman damn near impossible, so now it was time to return the favor and make finding the perfect man a challenge.

Without even really thinking, Mike stepped past her and went to his bedroom, just out of force of habit. He'd thrown his dirty clothes into the hamper earlier, but the shirt was still good. His shorts were still out in the living room, he could grab those later on. Still, he only usually slept naked, so there wasn't much reason to linger outside his warm, comfortable bed.

So, too, did Emma it seemed, who appeared out of nowhere next to his bed like a ninja, completely naked. Mike practically jumped out of his skin. "God dammit," he grumbled and watched her slip into bed with him, sliding under the covers with surprising grace. "I guess you can sleep with me tonight."

She smirked at him, but didn't say anything else, she just flipped onto her side, back facing him, and stole one of his pillows to lay her head down on. He could tell she was asleep in record time, breathing gradually shallowing. She was probably exhausted after all that, and understandably so. He watched her body move in time with her breathing for a few moments, then laid down on his belly and fell asleep.

It was a cold night, and he had the habit of leaving the heater off. At some point during the night, Emma had moved her body against him to leech his warmth and he'd reacted instinctively, moving onto his side, arm wrapped loosely around her. The big spoon to her little spoon. She wasn't that 'little' compared to him, but it was enough of a difference that it was still somewhat natural. By the time he'd awoke in the morning and realized what had happened, he was basically stuck like that. Even then, he felt more energized than he ever had. He knew, just tapping at the cellphone on his nightstand, that he'd slept nearly ten hours. It was a little past 8 AM by that point, and if not for the blackout blinds he had in his room, it'd be awash in morning light.

The next revelation was that he had morning wood. Not really a surprise, it was easier to list the days that he didn't wake up like that. He shifted his body slightly and felt moist skin against his cock as he did. Clearly, whether it was because of Emma's doing or his own, it had wound up firmly between her thighs. At first, he considered just slipping out from between them and getting up to start his day, not wanting to laze about in bed all weekend, but then it dawned on him. Emma had basically made herself completely free for him to use as he wished. Now seemed like the best time to test whether she was willing to follow through.

Slowly, he began to grind against her thighs. It felt nice, and he was sure that this was a mixture of his seed and her own juices from only ten or so hours prior. His hands slipped slowly along her body, feeling her. The more he grinded against her, the more aroused he felt and the harder he became. Not that there was much left to gain, anyway.

Her breathing was still that shallow, sleeping breathing he recalled hearing from her before he'd passed out himself. He wasn't that worried about waking her up, but he'd always wanted to do this to a girlfriend. Specifically, to fuck her while she was asleep, and wake her up with the sensation. He eventually began to adjust his angle and soon found her slit, still moist, though he wasn't sure if it was because she was subconsciously aroused by what he was doing, or if it was still the remnants of the mess he'd left behind that she hadn't cared to clean.

Eventually, he found the right kind of angle for this sideways fucking to slip into her. He let out a warm sigh of pleasure, and she shifted slightly in her sleep, following it all up with a sleepy moan. Whether or not she was awake wasn't his concern. He was soon balls deep inside his big sister once again and began to fuck her, nice and slow, exactly how he liked it. It was clear that Emma was more likely to enjoy a harder, faster pace, more of that deep, almost feral kind of fucking you saw in porn or read about in smut. Mushy or not, he loved that slow, loving pace, and he was ever the opportunist.

Beeferin
Beeferin
99 Followers