A Dream Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike receives an unexpected proposition.
12.9k words
4.66
20.8k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beeferin
Beeferin
99 Followers

Author's Note: I got a little distracted with what I wanted to do with this chapter and then next thing I knew it was time to wrap it up, so there's no actual incest in this chapter. Just wanted to let you know in case you're only here for the incest!

---

"Michael? Are you listening?"

The familiar voice of his boss calling out to him snapped him out of his reverie. Mike had been looking out the window of the office at the passing clouds, not something he found himself doing often, nor the desire to do so, but things had changed so much in such a short amount of time that he realized he hadn't really done any reflection on it at all. The problem was, he had unintentionally chosen the wrong time to do so, and that caught the attention of his boss.

"Yeah, sorry, I've had a lot on my mind recently. I promise I'll focus," Michael admitted, turning his attention back to the table and its occupants. It was all full of people that he knew, some more than others. The vast majority were people he only really knew the names of, and what they did within the little building inspection company he was part of. A Samantha here, a Greg there, all with largely uninteresting, and sometimes unattractive or flat-out boring, lives. The kind of people you avoided at the company watercooler because they always loved to chat about 'last night's game,' or how their kid killed it at the ballet recital the previous night.

There were, however, people he actually knew there beyond first names and job titles. Rachel, his secretary, was there. Normally a bit of a flirt and an unabashed horndog (or horncat?), but now in complete professional mode, writing notes about the meeting for both of them. A good thing too, thanks to my recent distraction. Ryan existed there as well, grinning like a jackal, because I'd been caught by the one guy who would've had anything to say about his bout of cloud watching and would probably tease him about it at some point in the next few days.

"All right. Just don't let it happen again. Where was I?" The man nodded, then continued to go over company growth charts, typically uninteresting stuff that usually ended with 'well, we need more people, we're spread a little thin' and then nothing ever happened to help spare the company's bottom line. Mike generally liked his boss - a man named Cooper - because the guy was at least understanding about minor mistakes and, if you took responsibility, often overlooked them. He was, relatively speaking, one of the best bosses he'd ever had.

Cooper, often referred to as 'Sly' by people that knew his proclivity for women that weren't his wife, was a bear of a man. The sort of person that you'd expect to be pumping iron in a gym to heavy metal music and slapping cardio bunny's asses, and not standing in a boardroom meeting showing off personally created powerpoint slides about company growth and expectations. In his earlier years, the guy was a career weightlifter and professional Adonis. In his later years, he was basically in charge of the entire inspection company, and several others his father had majority control over, having taken them over from his father after the man unceremoniously passed away.

Surprisingly, Sly took to his father's enterprises and didn't run them into the ground. He wasn't quite the shrewd businessman his father was, but where the business would have thrived under his father at the expense of its employees, as it had during Mike's initial tenure, it enjoyed steady growth with happier employees. Thus, employee retention was considerably higher and job quality gradually increased, which meant more money, and so on.

Cooper was a bald man, with tanned skin, almost unpleasantly large muscles, and a considerable lack of body fat. He stood about around six foot three, towering over pretty much everyone in the company, and his gray business suit struggled a little against his body, threatening to tear at any second with little more than a flex. He wasn't sure this was because he purposely chose smaller suits to show off, or because he didn't know any better. He assumed it was simply because he wanted to show off, because 'Sly' was far from a dumb man.

"So in conclusion, we'll finally be moving forward with our hiring initiatives. Expect to have a few new hires in the next several weeks, and they'll need to be trained, so one will be assigned to some of you. I expect you chosen few to prepare for that, and there may be some shuffling of offices. I know Ryan and Mike, you'll both be getting moved to larger offices in the building, since you're our senior inspectors and our most experienced." Cooper pointed to each man as their names were said. "I have a moving company hired to move you all into your new, larger office spaces. Any questions?"

"No," Ryan replied.

"Nope. Clear as crystal, boss," Mike said, a bit surprised at this revelation, but fine with the challenge.

Cooper clapped his hands together, a gesture that would've been just as final but less startling if a literal wrestler wasn't doing it. "All right, dismissed. I know you're all probably hungry, so take an extra thirty minutes for lunch as an apology for the meeting going over time."

This earned noises of satisfaction among the staff there, and everyone seemed to get up at the same time, including Mike. Before he could turn to the door, he felt a hand as big as his head pat on his shoulder. He knew immediately who it belonged to.

"Good work, by the way, Mike. I heard you and Rachel picked up a big round of new government contracts. It's part of the reason why I decided you should help train some of the newbies. I need that kind of negotiation skill and diligence in new employees. I think you'll like who I picked out for you," Cooper grinned, stepping past him. "Oh, by the way." He paused, turning back to face Mike. "You still coming to the party my wife's holding this weekend?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, boss."

"You bringing a plus one?" Cooper inquired with genuine interest, something that Mike absolutely wasn't used to from anyone, let alone his boss.

"Uh." That was a tough question, one he needed a moment to answer. Cooper knew his sister, so bringing her along was probably not the best choice, even if it was the easiest one. Rachel would already be there, her and Cooper's wife got along quite well. Beyond that, he wasn't sure who he should bring, so the easiest response was the honest one. "Don't really have anyone to bring along, but if I think of someone, I promise I'll RSVP them ASAP."

Cooper nodded, giving his back a firm, painful slap. "Good man. We're excited to have you." And with that, the man exited the boardroom, making Mike the last to leave.

Lunch was already on his desk when he'd arrived, a hot meal consisting of a few pieces of fried chicken, a big hunk of cornbread (the best sort, with actual corn baked into it), and a nice cool salad to cleanse the palate. There was also some sweet tea and ice water to round it all out. All things considered, it was a bit of a surprise, enough to make him pause at the entrance to his office.

"I brought you lunch today. Thought you might need it after the weekend you had," Rachel chimed in, turning her chair to face him, a smile on her face.

For the second time in barely a minute, he again took pause, attention switching from the food on his table to his secretary. "Elaborate."

"Didn't you have a long weekend hanging out with your sister?"

His blood ran cold. It was no secret to Rachel that he had dreamt about fucking his sister constantly. She found out about it when he got drunk a few Christmas parties ago. Luckily, it was when they were in private, but it was the one dirty little secret she had on him. "I, uh.."

"Relax," Rachel laughed, licking her lips. Not quite to be seductive, more to get some of the sweet tea off of her lips. "I'm the one that called your sister and talked to her about it. Did you think she came over to your apartment completely by coincidence?"

"Um. Yeah!" Mike was incredulous, finding the scenario a bit difficult to believe.

"Well, the Wednesday prior, I called up your sister and invited her out for coffee," she began. For some context, his sister came with him to a wedding for one of Rachel's kids, and the two became real close, real fast. Which was unsurprising. Both women had incredible charisma and tended to make friends easily, so naturally, the two biggest personalities would gravitate immediately to one another. "And I kinda let slip that you liked her more than just, y'know, as a sister."

Mike stepped forward and closed the door to the office in general. To clarify, there were two doors in his little space: the one that led into the secretary area where Rachel spent all her time, and the one that led into his office. Most of the staff had gone out for lunch to take advantage of the extra half hour they'd been given, so he wasn't worried about anyone overhearing, but better safe than sorry. He locked the door and turned to Rachel. "I don't know if I should kiss you or throttle you."

"Hopefully the former. I'm a bit too old for the latter," Rachel teased him with a knowing smirk.

"Rachel, don't get me wrong, I appreciate the gesture, but that could've absolutely backfired."

Rachel set her glass of sweet tea down on a coaster. "So you're telling me it worked?"

She had him there. How the hell did she always manage to do that? Mike's jaw clenched a moment before he decided to relax. ".. Yes. Yeah, it worked."

"You at least owe me all the lurid details," Rachel plied him, eyes meeting his own.

There was a moment of hesitation before he pulled a chair up to her desk and did just that. He told her all the details, exactly how it all started, what happened that weekend, and how it ended. Eventually, Emma had to head home to get ready for her own job, but more specifically, she had to go out of town as part of the functions of her own career. So he couldn't exactly demand she come over or anything. He mentioned that as well.

Rachel leaned back in her chair when he finished and pretended to fan herself off with her hand. "My goodness." She laughed, leaning forward again quickly. "I hope you'll forgive me if I tell you just how horny I am hearing all that."

"Forgiven, I guess, since I owe you one."

"You sure as hell do." Rachel smirked at him. "How long since the last time you took her? You said Sunday evening, right? It's Thursday now. You feel like emptying those balls?"

Mike stood up slowly with a stretch. "Let me guess. You want me to fuck your ass, don't you?"

"Am I that predictable?" She asked playfully.

"A little." He looked at the door to his personal office space. "My food's probably cold. And beyond that, didn't you get your tubes tied? Why go for anal?" It was a question he'd always wanted to ask her. Initially he just didn't question it, a bit too sex nuts to care at the time and the thought hadn't occurred to him at any point afterward.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I can like things besides vaginal, can't I?" She stood, calmly stepping in front of him so she could bend over the length of the desk. He wasn't entirely satisfied with that non-answer, but he knew he wouldn't get anything better, so he didn't pursue it.

"Yeah, all right, that's fair." He knew he didn't have to do this, but she had a point: the last time he'd fucked was Sunday, and for that matter, he didn't even masturbate. He didn't feel like he had to, but also, he wanted to save plenty of his seed for Emma. Though, he figured she'd forgive him if he pumped Rachel full as well, especially considering she was going to be gone for two weekends straight. "Mm. Fuck it, I think I'm okay with this."

He grabbed her skirt and lifted it up, pulling it up over her shapely ass. Rachel was a short woman, so any body fat spread to all the right places on her body, and while Emma didn't have an ass as big, he was an ass man through and through, content with just about any size. Just seeing her bent over, pantyhose and panties soaking through with her own arousal, was more than enough to get him riled up. Anal wasn't his absolute favorite - his philosophy was that a load anywhere but a vagina was a waste - but sometimes it was good to indulge in things you didn't always do. It gave you perspective and appreciation for the things you preferred.

He gripped the pantyhose next, pulling it down enough to avoid it tearing in what was to come, and the waistband of her panties followed soon after. Her pussy was absolutely drenched, and he just couldn't resist teasing her. He knew that she didn't mind him fucking her pussy, but she was a stickler for the rules she set.. He gripped the base of his cock for some stability and slashed her pussy with his tip, earning a light moan from her. He even teased her clit a little.

Then he lined up with her pussy, pressing into her before she could fully realize what was happening. She looked back at him over her shoulder and grinned at him. "I knew you couldn't resist," she panted lightly, but she didn't seem to mind him doing it. "Just give me what I want."

He thrust forward, balls deep into her slick tunnel, grinding firmly against her. She wasn't quite as tight as some of the younger girls he'd had in the past, Rachel being a single mother to a few kids and therefore beyond her prime, but she had the sort of internal control that he didn't see often from said younger girls. As a result, she had this knack for being able to milk his cock in either hole with a proficiency that drove him absolutely mad. He knew that she'd had her tubes tied, that she couldn't get pregnant anymore, and every time he'd fucked her in the past he tried to unload directly against her cervix. She wouldn't allow it, and he knew she wouldn't be happy with him if he pinned her down and did it against her will. Either way, he wasn't a rapist, so, every load inevitably ended up in the older woman's backdoor or somewhere on her body.

Which was ultimately okay by him. He was going to be cheeky and fuck her pussy a little while and she allowed it. It also had the extra benefit of having him completely coated in her juices for a smoother entry. In those rare occasions that she just wanted him to fuck her ass, and they were certainly few and far between, she had lubrication in the desk. She'd let him pour it over her tight little pucker and let him go to town. Getting to fuck her pussy first and THEN anally pound her was a rarer treat.

This time, he wanted to give her more of what she wanted. He was feeling a bit more selfless than usual. Each time in the past, he'd fucked her pussy or grind against her thighs to get close, pressed into her ass and unloaded. That was satisfactory enough for her, he knew she was going to cum the moment he entered her, and it worked fine for him. This time, he had a different plan in mind. He pulled out of her, which earned a light 'hmm?' of hazy pleasure from the older female, before he lined up with her tight ass and pushed his way inside.

The woman had plenty of experience, and knew exactly how to relax all the right muscles to make it easier for him to get inside her. She would relax completely for the first few inches of his throbbing cock, and then clamp down on him like a vice, making it a challenge to push the rest of it into her and then a continued trial to fuck her. He'd done this with her enough times in the past to know that she did it to get him off quickly, but when he didn't cum with the first few strokes, her attention again turned back to him.

"Everything okay?" She asked breathily, barely able to get the words out.

"Mm. Everything is just perfect." He pressed in as deep as he could go, reached forward, and gripped her hips. Then, with little disregard for the potential for them to get caught, he began to rut her. Hard, deep, fast. Again, not his preferred pace, but this was more for her than it was for him.

She let out a low, deep groan of pleasure, gripping the sides of the desk as she desperately tried to hang on for the ride. The woman was in pure bliss, struggling to keep herself quiet, but then let loose, grunting and moaning. Between the potent slaps of flesh on flesh, and the desk creaking loudly from the movement it was clearly not designed for, anyone who could hear it would absolutely be able to. If anyone did, they certainly weren't in a rush to come stop them.

Much like her, Mike was in utter bliss. She was so tight, damn near too tight, and it was absolutely exquisite. His decision to stretch her pussy thoroughly before moving on to her ass turned out to be a smart one. It made it far easier than he'd expected to pound her with the kind of pace and ferocity he'd set. He could see her lean her head back a little, and he couldn't help himself. He reached forward to take a firm grip of her hair, pulling her head back even more.

Sexually speaking, Mike knew Rachel the least out of the women he'd had even somewhat consistent relations with. He knew she loved to be fucked in the ass, was well versed in her love for worshipping cocks, and was intimately familiar with her love for cum, in and on her. This was a new thing for him to learn, that she loved to have her hair pulled. The woman was like putty in his hands, figuratively speaking, and a part of him wondered if she would let him fill her womb like this.

Still, the plan was to see through to the end exactly what she'd requested. He could feel her cum over and over again, hear the light drip of her arousal on the tile floor as his thick cock practically forced it out of her. He pulled a hand from her hip, the one not currently entangled in her hair, and gave her ass an experimental slap. He got a response immediately.

"Harder."

She said that in the most depraved, desperate way he'd ever heard a woman say such a word, as if she might well die if he didn't leave at least a single red handprint on her ass. He smirked and, always one to please, he delivered a smack to her ass that made her cry out. Not in pain, but absolutely in pleasure. He could tell she'd cum barely a second after his hand made impact with her skin, because she tightened up in a way that he absolutely knew was a sign. So tight he damn near felt like she was trying to cut circulation to his cock.

"Again. Keep doing it."

Over and over again he struck her, considerate enough to switch hands and cheeks. In total, over the course of a few short minutes, he'd left five full handprints and a few half or quarter ones from clumsily missed strikes. She didn't seem to really care, she loved every slap more than the last. He could feel her legs trembling now, desperately trying to keep her weight from off the desk, or at least to keep her rear poised high in the air for him to make it easier for him to do fuck her, but it was clear that was a losing battle. They soon failed her, and her whole weight settled onto the desk. Good thing it wasn't a cheap desk, instead, a more sturdy kind of wood that wouldn't collapse easily.

Realizing that she'd met her limit, he chuckled and adjusted himself, slowing to a pace that was more conducive to his own climax. Nice and slow, a bit shallow, more focused on the head and underside of his cock, so the tightest bits were giving him constant pleasure. "My turn?"

She nodded lightly, but didn't seem able to muster the energy to look back at him. "Your turn was way earlier, but if you wanna do it now.." She gave a goofy, lust-drunk grin, and turned her eyes back to look at him.

"Then why not tell me what you want?"

She didn't hesitate a single moment. ".. gimme all that cum deep inside my ass."

"As you wish." He kept up that pace, closing his eyes, savoring the feel of her. He could feel her purposely tightening up at just the right times. Now and then he'd twitch and press a little deeper into her than intended, then just followed through 'til their bodies met. He stood a bit on his toes, hands moving to her hips again as he started to get into the zone. He knew his climax was on the approach, and so did she.

Beeferin
Beeferin
99 Followers