A Dream Come True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are... just so fuckin' hot like that, MIchael.." She moaned out to him, her eyes never leaving his face. "... so intense, I think.. I'm.." And she came again, even that slower pace managing to push her over the edge. He'd lost track of how many times she'd cum, and no doubt she couldn't assign an accurate number to it either. The number wasn't truly important, it was more about how much she was enjoying all this.

Still, all good things must come to an end. He felt her shift, and then she cursed. "Shit, lunch break's almost over. Do it, baby, cum inside my ass.."

"You gonna keep it in all day until you get home?" Mike whispered out to her, easily heard in the relative silence of the little office space.

"Yes, baby, yes!" She cried out to him, pushing her ass back against him in a movement reminiscent of the way Emma did, but a less refined motion. The intent was still there, though. "Please, I need it so bad... fuck, you know how bad I need it.."

The dirty talk, and him being in the zone, put him in the perfect frame of mind. He let out a deep, guttural groan and did as she'd requested. The moment he felt he was past the point of no return, right as he began to cum, he slowly began to slip deep into her ass. ".. fffuuuccckk.." He groaned out to her, and she did exactly as he'd anticipated. She began to shake, cumming even harder now, probably the hardest then out of any time before that. If she was this euphoric having her ass creampied like this, he couldn't imagine what she'd do feeling it all hit her cervix.

While she was still pliable, he'd intended to take full advantage. He leaned in close, which helped him keep his shaft buried deep, and he pinned her head lightly to the desk. He knew if Emma didn't have the strength to get away, Rachel had no hope whatsoever. "You're going to let me creampie your pussy next time, right, Rachel?" He whispered softly into her ear, testing the waters.

Her eyes flew open and she looked back at him as best she could with her cheek to the cool wood. "You know I won't let you.." She whispered. Though he didn't really understand entirely why she was adverse to it. Maybe it was out of an abundance of caution on her part. Still, the figurative door had yet to entirely close. He could hear the sounds of talking, see silhouettes beginning to walk past the closed window shades, the staff returning from their lunches now. She began to struggle a bit, trying to push him up and off of her, to no avail. "Michael.." She hissed lightly to him.

"I'll start fucking your ass again, and I know you won't be able to keep quiet," he whispered to her quietly, not wanting to clue anyone in to their presence there. This was a promise, because he was still rock hard, grinding against her firmly to keep himself that way even after such a strong climax. "They'll come find us."

That seemed to hit her in just the right way. Perhaps Rachel was kinkier than he'd imagined. Not only had he learned she loved to have her hair pulled, he was beginning to suspect that she also greatly enjoyed the risk of being caught, and potentially, just of doing this sort of intimate act in public. He felt her tighten around the base of his twitching shaft, and he could feel that he was still in the act of giving her every drop of cum. He quietly wondered if she could tell, but that wasn't especially important right then, so the thought disappeared quickly.

When he didn't say anything for a few seconds, she licked her lips and finally answered him. "All right, fine," she hissed lowly to him. "Next time, I'll let you fuck my pussy and fill me up. But you only get to do it once, and you have to initiate. Fair?"

"Fair." He took the opportunity to grind his hips against her ass even stronger now, just to tease. "Pinky swear? You'll let me do it whenever I want?"

"Within reason, you horndog," she grinned back at him, extending her pinky. He extended his, and their agreement was complete. He slowly pulled out of her, purposely taking his sweet time, letting her really savor inch by inch of him as he did, and she tried to retaliate by tightening up and making it a bit of a challenge to do so. The shiver she got from him created a smug smirk, but she soon stood up when he'd pulled completely free and she had the chance to do so. She pulled up her panties and pantiehose, then lowered and smoothed out her skirt.

"Let me clean up here and I'll go heat up your lunch. You go clean up in the meanwhile yourself." She gave his chin a kiss, having to get on wobbly tiptoes to do so, and started her work. Mike adjusted himself and waited a few moments until he was soft enough to not arouse suspicion, before stepping out toward the men's bathrooms. They were mercifully empty. While he busied himself cleaning up properly, he quietly considered just how lucky he'd been. Between Emma and Rachel, all of his sexual needs were being met, probably for the first time in his life. All of his dreams were coming true. And yes, the subsequent arm pinch hurt.

By the time the weekend had rolled around, Mike was more than ready to go out and do something fun. Staying inside and fucking was nice, but it felt like it'd been forever since he'd gone to a good party, so he was looking forward to the one held by his boss. In the few years since Cooper had taken over, he'd held a number of company parties at his own estate, a large mansion that his father had inherited, who then passed it onto Cooper. Probably not the biggest, most expensive, or most lavish, but compared to his cozy little apartment, it was more space than he knew he'd ever personally need if he ever owned something similar.

The mansion itself was set outside the city, about an hour drive from Mike's apartment in good traffic, set on several acres of perfectly green and nearly completely flat real estate. It was surrounded by a forest, and so was flanked on every side but the front with trees, and had all the amenities you'd expect from an old money mansion like this: an olympic sized swimming pool, more rooms and bathrooms than any one man could ever need, an enormous dining room and an equally impressive kitchen, a fully stocked gym, and a garage full of cars, of which one would require Mike's entire yearly salary for nearly a decade to pay off.

Mike made sure to be fully prepared for this, as he always did: he went to a local barbershop to get a nice trim and shave, rented a decent tuxedo and some fancy, perfectly shined shoes, and used his finest cufflinks, both of which were a family heirloom and just so happened to perfectly bring together his entire ensemble. He parked his vehicle - a 2023 snowy white Toyota Camry - and then handed his keys and a solid tip to the valet, a younger man who was absolutely ecstatic to be working for a rich guy. Knowing Cooper, the valet was paid quite well.

Speaking of Cooper, he was the first man that he saw when he entered, surrounded by a number of ladies of whom he failed to recognize, all of them strikingly beautiful, all in stunning dresses, and none of them his wife. They were laughing raucously at some joke or story that Mike walked in on the tail end of, and Cooper extended his arms in greeting, martini in hand. "Michael! You made it! Thanks for coming, buddy." Normally, Cooper was fairly friendly, but only when he was buzzed, or drunk, was he THAT level of friendly. "Open bar as usual, tons of food, you can go swimming if you want to, we've got swimsuits for everyone. Help yourself, mi casa, su casa."

"Much obliged, Sly," Mike said, ever the perfect wingman, even to guys he wasn't obligated to help.

The girls all giggled at that, and Cooper grinned. "Told you. Even the guys at work call me Sly." He shot a finger gun at Mike, who gave him a thumbs up in return before heading into the dining room.

He also didn't recognize many faces in the dining room either. Many of them were 'friends' of Cooper's wife, Lucrezia, and it was apparent to Mike that they were only there to keep up appearances and remain within as close a social orbit to her as possible. Leeches, really, and it reminded him of something his father always told him: 'It's better to have four quarters than a hundred pennies.' Meaning, if you couldn't guess, that it was always preferable to have fewer closer, higher quality friends, than a large amount of distant, low quality ones.

He did eventually spot Rachel, the shorter woman a bit difficult to spot in the crowd, clad in a lovely blue dress lined with gold meant to accentuate her features. Her hair was put up in a bun, in that professional sort of way that said she went to a hairdresser to get it all done for her. He also spotted Ryan, who was already shitfaced, along with his wife, Tammy, an embarrassed, frumpy little red haired woman who looked completely out of her element as she always did at these functions. He spoke with the two of them for a time and tried his best to help them feel a little more comfortable, but to be fair, he wasn't entirely comfortable and in his element either. He was just better at hiding it than they were.

Just as the two excused themselves to the bathroom, probably so Ryan could vomit up everything he'd eaten and drank that night, his eyes caught the doors to the hallway that were suddenly flung open, and an absolutely stunning woman walked in. She was wearing a pure white dress, with tiny little reflective metal pieces to it that bounced off the light and made it almost difficult to see her from certain angles, probably on purpose to make her seem more angelic. Her body was lithe, with perky breasts, just the right size to be a handful. Like the last bowl of porridge Goldilocks had found, her tits weren't too big, or too small: they were just right.

Her brown hair was pulled up into an almost oriental sort of bun, nothing that he could possibly begin to describe if someone were to ask him, but it was needlessly complicated and hopelessly gorgeous, complete with pins and every gaudy add-on you could think of that was required to keep it all in place. Her feet, clad in similarly white high heels, clacked noisily on the (heated) marble floor, just another way for her to gain attention from everyone, exactly what she sought. Her hand lightly clutched her own martini glass, showing off the tanned olive skin that hinted at a greater genetic lean toward her Greecian ancestors. Not that there was a lack of skin to be seen, as the front of the dress cut all the way down to her belly button.

He knew exactly who it was, largely because he'd seen her a multitude of times at previous parties. It was Cooper's wife, Lucrezia, an Greecian/Italian bombshell that was a moderately famous model back home, but had been introduced to Cooper and eventually married him, less for the money and more for the inheritance. Or at least, half of his stuff. It was no secret to anyone with a higher IQ than pounds of makeup on their face, or blood alcohol level, who could figure it out just with a few interactions with her. She wasn't necessarily the sort of woman that he was immediately attracted to, but she had a kind of beauty to her that he couldn't help but appreciate, like the Venus de Milo, but with a more modern, idealistic, plastic-enhanced beauty compared to the natural beauty of the marble sculpture.

Lucrezia's gaze swept across the room. Once, twice, and then landed on Michael. Perhaps it was just his lucky day. Maybe he was the only one in the room she could tolerate. Whatever the case may be, the queen bee felt generous enough to grace Mike with her presence and speak with him. It felt a little like being approached by Aphrodite, or Cleopatra. Someone exceedingly rich, influential, and beautiful, but so incredibly out of his league that he couldn't normally hope to be in her presence otherwise. She even ignored the other women coming to pay their respects for the party, much to their surprise.

"Michael Hall," Lucrezia spoke up with a pleasant smile, holding her hand out in a way that asked for a handshake, but almost demanded he kiss the back of it. He resisted the urge, taking hold of her hand and shaking it with a light grip. "Thank you for coming."

"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Price. I love these little parties, and you do a fantastic job of getting everything decorated and ready. The food so far has been exquisite, and you know I can't resist the alcohol you serve here," Michael responded, genuine with his appreciation. All things said, he wasn't one to turn down free food and drink, and these parties were rare, only about four or five times a year, but always a treat. It also meant his fridge was usually stocked with leftovers that he'd snack on for weeks. Not great for his waistline.

"You know, that's what I like about you, Michael," she purred, reaching a hand up to smooth some hair that had fallen into his face back up to where it should be to complete the handsome look he'd gone for. "You're the most genuine person here."

Michael chuckled, a light blush on his cheeks. He wasn't used to being complimented. More so, he wasn't used to this much attention from Lucrezia, and it made him feel even more like a fish out of water. It was all he could do to try not to embarrass himself in front of a room full of people, most, if not all, staring directly at them. "You flatter me, ma'am."

Lucrezia smiled at him, a genuine smile to match his genuine nature. "Please. YOU can call me Lucrezia. No need for formalities. The rest of these vultures do not get that luxury." She motions back toward the woman all chatting behind her, not quite paying attention to the fact, or uncaring, that they were just referred to in a less than flattering light.

"Well then, Lucrezia, I appreciate your time, but I'm sure you're a busy lady. Don't let me stop you from welcoming the rest of your guests. If I keep you too much longer, I'm afraid they'll get jealous."

There was a moment where she narrowed her eyes at him. Not so much in an angry way or anything unfriendly for that matter, but thanks to the smile that came with it, made him feel like he'd earned her favor. Or at the very least, he remained on her good side, and she was committing him to a deeper level of memory than the harpies that flocked behind her.

"You're most certainly right. I must be a gracious host. If you'll excuse me.." Lucrezia swept past him with all the grace of a queen looking to attend to her court. If she weren't wearing high heels, she could have absolutely pulled off looking as though she were floating. Hell, even with them, she still seemed to practically hover as she went from person to person, spending a tiny bit of time with them based purely on how important they were to her. Never longer than she'd spent with him, he noticed. Though at one point, he caught himself looking at her ass. With that beautiful white dress tightly hugging every curve, it made everything about her stand out all the more, including her backside.

He took a few moments to appreciate it, and then returned his attention to the party. He caught up with Rachel, who was surprisingly better at handling her drink than most people he knew, and met up with a few colleagues and their wives or husbands. It was well known that the mansion was fully open to anyone who wanted to stay, with fully furnished guest rooms awaiting them to pass out, with the expectation that they'd leave before the weekend was over. On this Friday night, that meant that he could stay all the way up to Sunday evening if he wanted to.

He didn't want to, but the temptation was certainly there.

Regardless, he took advantage of the opportunity to sleep there as he always did, one of the only ones who had. Many people sobered up and left in a timely fashion; others took the risk and drove home buzzed, or drunk; many still had the valet call them some form of rideshare, graciously paid for by Cooper. By the time 1 AM rolled around and he himself rolled into an empty guest room, he was pretty much the only person there besides the help and owners. The beds were far softer than his back at his apartment, and part of him wanted to steal a mattress simply because they'd probably never notice. Not that he ever would, but this place was nothing but temptation for him.

He drank some of the ice water he brought with him, climbed into bed, and passed out. When morning arrived, he remembered why he installed blackout curtains in his own room. 8 AM awoke him rudely with a sunbeam right in the eye. He groaned, tried to block the light, and attempted to sleep again. Unfortunately, he was the sort where if he awoke after a decent chunk of sleep, he was awake for the rest of the day. No naps. His body simply didn't allow it except in very rare circumstances.

Not wanting to dress up in his tuxedo right then, the only thing he really had on him, he took one of the red colored guest robes, an impossibly comfortable silken affair, and explored the mansion. He'd done the same thing after a sleep here after every party, but he was never able to fully explore the place simply because it was far too big. Today, he discovered the aforementioned gym, and took a moment to try everything out that he could. As one might expect, everything was set to Cooper's specifications, and Mike was a scrawny girly man in comparison to who was essentially Hercules, but it was fun to try the few things he could lift or move about.

Eventually, he found himself outside in the backyard. Even in the cool morning air, rapidly warming with the help of the sun and lack of clouds, he didn't feel that cold because the floors were heated, even outside. The sound of splashing subsequently caught his attention and surprise, having not expected anyone to be awake, let alone outside swimming at 8:30 in the morning. What he found shouldn't have been surprising, as she was one of the few occupants of the home, but there was Lucrezia.

What was most interesting was that she was completely naked, skinny dipping. Easy to do when, surprise surprise, the pool was also heated. He stepped his way over to the edge and took the time to watch her. The water helped her preserve some of her modesty, if she were attempting to do so, but he was able to use his imagination and his eyes to paint a particularly sexy picture. He made no effort to hide himself. He was curious how she'd react to his presence.

When she stopped doing her laps, she didn't seem at all winded, like this was part of her daily routine and had been for decades, to do several laps along the length of the olympic sized swimming pool. She turned her head to him almost immediately, and when she realized who was there, she smiled. "Mr. Hall. I had a feeling you'd still be here."

"Past behavior is a strong indicator of future behavior, as they say," Mike responded to her, trying his best to improvise as a man who's far wittier than he could be on average. He wanted to at least try to mentally match this woman, always feeling like it was a fencing match, even in a brief exchange. She had him on the backfoot every time. It was a feeling he didn't get with, say, Rachel or Emma, who he felt were more like equals.

"Mmm. You've spent the night here after every party, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised." She stepped up the stairs to leave the pool. She grabbed a glass of water and took an elegant sip from it. That's how he'd have described it, anyway. Just one fluid motion, pun intended. "I still need to relax and bring my heart rate down. Would you like to join me?"

Mike had imagined and dreamed of Lucrezia naked on more occasions than he'd care to admit, and even masturbated to the thought of her once or twice in the distant past when it felt relevant to do so, usually after a similar party when back in his lonely little apartment. The reality, however, was far better than he could've hoped. Her body was perfectly tanned from head to toe, and besides the hair atop her head, she didn't seem to have a single hint of any other hair on her, not even a bush of it above her pussy. Of which was framed perfectly by her thigh gap, and he could tell just by looking that she had a fantastic pussy, no doubt the result of more plastic surgery, but it worked to her benefit. He wondered idly if she'd ever done any nude photoshoots, but decided that no photos could match up to his own mental picture of her now.