A Dream Come True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beeferin
Beeferin
99 Followers

The only thing about Lucrezia that surprised Michael, what was completely different from every other imagining or dream-like version of her, was that her nipples were inverted inwards. It was something he should've guessed. He'd seen her without bras on just about every occasion he'd seen her, she made no effort to hide it, but even when wearing a dress that hugged every little contour of her body, he never saw her nipples pressing against the fabric regardless of how cold the air was around her. Now he knew why.

"Distracted?" She teased him lightly, turning to step down the stairs back into the warm water of the pool. "Let me guess. It's the nipples, isn't it?"

"Ah, sorry. Yeah." He might as well be honest with her considering she hit the nail on the head on that one. Lucrezia seemed the sort of woman that could see right through a man and know he was lying. "Should I put on trunks, or..?"

"Why not join me naked? Cooper left last night and is rarely ever back before Sunday."

Mike paused for a moment, then decided, what the hell? She was confident, and that made him more confident. He shucked the red bathrobe and climbed slowly into the water. His body anticipated cold water, but was greeted with a warmth that was incredibly relaxing. Not hot tub relaxing, but just relaxing in that pleasant, unexpected way. He knew he was fully aroused from seeing Lucrezia the way she was, his body reacting on its own, and he knew that she'd noticed. Her eyes had dropped to his crotch to look as he disrobed.

"I'm flattered," she teased him lightly, leaning back in the water to float a little.

Mike laughed lightly, swimming toward her a little to bridge the gap and make speaking with her easier. "Sorry. I hope you can forgive me. It's tough not to when looking at such a beautiful naked woman."

She smiled at that, the genuine sort of smile she'd been giving him for a long time. "Mike, I have a proposition to make," she started quietly, leaning forward to swim toward him.

"I'm all ears." He could feel his heart rate beginning to rapidly climb. He had a feeling where this was heading, but he didn't want to just assume. Still, his mind brought him to a ton of different conclusions.

"You're a handsome man. Have you ever considered donating sperm?" She asked, gently extending her arms and wrapping them around his shoulders, pulling him in slowly, the water making it easy for her to do so. He didn't struggle. The feel of her breasts against his chest was exquisite, and her heat helped stave off the morning cold.

"I did a few times in my college years when I was desperate to eat," Michael said, an admission that made her giggle softly.

"I mean a more... direct donation... straight to the source..." She softly took hold of one of her hands and placed it directly above her womb, a gesture that also brought his attention downward.

Mike cleared his throat lightly. This was less a subtle hint that could be missed and more like skywriting a very clear message. "Um.."

"Cooper can't have kids," she admitted to him without hesitation, releasing his hand and returning her arm back to around his shoulder. She sounded disappointed in the way she spoke to him, obviously not at him, but more at her situation. She pressed her body flush to his now, grinding soft skin against his aching erection. "He's given me permission to choose whoever I want to impregnate me."

"Oh, shit.."

"Mm." She murmured in affirmative. "You're just the right kind of handsome, I think. You've clearly got good genetics.." Her hand slipped down again to grip his cock, rubbing at it. ".. I've heard more than a few good things about you from your friend Rachel... so, my proposition for you is this.." She paused, looking him dead in the eyes. ".. I want a baby. I want you to give it to me. I'll be ovulating soon, and this is the best chance I have." She smiled at him, that genuine sort of smile that told him that she wasn't lying. Hopefully.

She continued, when he didn't respond, momentarily stunned by her offer. "Stay this weekend with me, fuck me however you want, fill me up every single time. I'll do anything you desire. If I'm not pregnant this weekend, you'll return to try again next weekend, and every weekend, until I'm pregnant."

"What do I get out of it?" He asked with a playful smirk, knowing full well the answer, but he was trying to be playful in the moment.

At first she was taken aback by the question, like she hadn't expected him to try to get something out of her, but the smirk set her at ease. It was clear to her then that he was merely teasing her. She played along. "You'll get a child out of it."

"Well, shoot, where do I sign the paperwork?" He laughed lightly, grinding against her belly. Normally, Lucrezia's skin might have been soft and smooth, but water, especially the warm salt water of the pool, did her no favors there. In fact, he wasn't a huge fan of sex in pools and hot tubs, as they tended to be clumsy, awkward affairs that worked in porn with plenty of preparation involved on the actor's parts, yet never quite worked out for him in real life. Impromptu encounters such as these rarely ended the way he'd anticipated, but he was willing to keep an open mind about it.

She giggled lightly, dragging fingers slowly through his hair. "No paperwork to sign, just us fucking as many times as we can manage throughout the day today and tomorrow." He could feel her pull her body up now with a confidence level that he wished he had even a fraction of, and she pushed him lightly back onto the steps of the pool. The second step from the bottom was just high enough that he could keep his head and shoulders above water while at a sit, and it kept him steady for her.

She wasted little time. She positioned herself over him and eased herself down until the head of his cock pressed against her slit. He felt that familiar warm slickness, and anticipated the awkward entry that usually accompanied these sorts of things in the water. Instead, when she lowered herself even more, he felt himself slide right on in. He let out a sigh of pleasure and closed his eyes, but didn't get long to savor the moment. She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around him, and pressed his face to her breasts.

"Your friend Rachel told me you liked it nice and slow.." Lucrezia whispered, wiggling her hips slowly left and right, almost like a lap dance, only stopping when she settled into his lap. ".. and that you love cumming inside women. You're a naughty man, Michael. How many women have you gotten pregnant?"

Mike chuckled. "None so far, surprisingly. You'd be the first," he admitted. Twice now, Rachel had wound up his wingman. Did he make that much of an impression on her that week that she managed to convince Lucrezia, a woman who would normally not give him the time of day beyond her social obligations, to let him impregnate her? It was tough to believe, a dream really, but he knew it had to be reality. He had the best wing(wo)man in history.

"What an honor.." She purred into his ear, finally continuing her slow movements. Not just her hips moved, but almost her entire body, too. The water made her a little more weightless and he was sure he could probably manipulate her if he wanted to, but he was actually enjoying himself in the moment, so felt no real desire to stop her from what she was doing.. ".. I've also been told that you love a bit of dirty talk.."

"Did Rachel just tell you every little thing about me?" He groaned lightly, hands moving down to her hips, gripping them firmly but never restricting her movements. It was like this woman knew almost every one of his sexual weaknesses. He wasn't sure how to feel about that, but at the moment, he was feeling amazing and sufficiently distracted from any other thoughts. He could feel her adjusting her movements and pacing, her eyes watching him like a hawk. He looked up at her from between her breasts. It was clear she was reading every reaction he made to everything she did, and adjusting anytime she felt like it'd work for her.

Regardless, she didn't answer his question. She seemed to be eager to get that first load. "Don't worry about me," she cooed, pressing down a bit more firmly onto him. "Cum whenever you like."

"If you keep that up you won't have to wait long," he admitted with a grunt of pleasure, fingers digging into her hips. The way she moved was exquisite, her insides warm, impossibly slick, and easily one of the tightest he's had. She seemed to have full control over her pussy in a similar way that Rachel did her own, able to grip and release him with surprising ease, for just about as long as she wanted, just by flexing the right muscles. It was a miracle he'd lasted even the few minutes he was at now.

She smirked, pressing down even more firmly, and let out a low gasp against his ear. Now he could feel it, his cockhead nestling firmly against her cervix. His hands slipped back to her ass, gripping it firmly, helping her move. He didn't have to, but touching her was the only thing he could think to distract himself even a tiny bit in the moment. "Oh, you like it a bit faster when you're getting closer?" She whispered warmly into his ear. "I want to feel it, Michael. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want you to breed me."

Her words struck a chord, and no doubt she felt his cock twitch and throb in response to her dirty talk. It was clear that, of all things, she wasn't a master of dirty talk. She was, however, a fast learner. "Fuck.." He whispered as she began to pick up the pace just a little bit.

"That's it," she coaxed him, gently biting at his earlobe, tugging at it. "Fill me up. I want to get pregnant. Right here in the pool."

Normally, Mike was the sort of guy who needed to be in charge, the dominant one, in order to cum. It's something that's plagued him since damn near his first handful of sexual encounters. He learned very quickly what it was that got him off, and he stuck to that winning formula. Only a handful of other women had been able to get on top, take charge, to get him off. One of those was dream Emma, however pathetic that might be for him to admit, but Lucrezia was now on that very exclusive list.

"I'm cumming..!"

She pressed harder down onto him, her body shaking lightly as she felt each rope of thick, hot seed splash directly against her cervix and flow into her womb. He had to support her weight a little, not an easy task when she was grinding her hips down against him in what felt like utter desperation. Her walls gripped and milked his cock, and until now, he could tell that she was doing so actively. Now it was clear that her body had taken over in the moment, and quietly, he wondered if she'd cum. She finally began to relax after a few moments, her breathing beginning to settle just as her body did.

"What a treat, Michael!" she moaned lightly into his ear. "I haven't cum from another man in quite some time."

"So you've cum from other women?" He teased her somewhat breathlessly, trying to come down from his own climax. Not an easy job with her hips moving still. Even slowly, the friction made him feel sensitive and made him twitch as a result of it.

She knew by now that he was the playful sort, and she leaned in to kiss his neck lightly, leaving a little mark behind with a firm suckle. "Do you think I let those other women flock around me because they look pretty? They are quite useful in more ways than one."

Which was fair. He'd remembered the group of women that practically nipped at her heels the entirety of the previous night. None of them really seemed the type, but then again, you could never really tell what someone was capable of until you really got to know them. Considering how domineering Lucrezia was, maybe he should have guessed that they spent their nights in Lucrezia's bed and not Cooper's. Not that Cooper didn't have his own squad of women.

"Let me guess." It was Michael's turn to take over, though. She'd had her fun, and now he was going to hold her up to her end of the bargain. His lips came in close to her ear, whispering, even though he didn't need to. There wasn't a soul that would care about their coupling for miles. "You came because you felt all of that seed flowing inside you. For the first time in a long time, you finally had a man stretching you out, and you couldn't help yourself. I could tell from the moment we started that you wanted to remain emotionally distant, but I saw the mask slip."

She was quiet for a long time, maybe desperate to save face, and while she wouldn't openly admit it, he could tell that she knew he was right. It was a safe, educated guess that after having not been touched by Cooper in some time, for Lucrezia, being touched by another man was an exquisite pleasure that couldn't quite be replicated by the most energetic woman or the most realistic toy. He was seeing through her, at least sexually, more than anyone had in recent years.

While she remained silent, he continued. "I'm not done with you yet." He gripped her and pulled her off of him. She seemed surprised at his strength, but didn't struggle against him or his grip, even when he bent her over the edge of the pool. He lined himself up with her cum-slick slit and pressed right back into her. "If we want you pregnant, we have to make sure we do everything in our power to make that so."

She glanced back at him over her shoulder. Even to Mike, who was usually not great at picking up clues from the fairer sex, it was clear that she was used to being the dominant one. Or, at the very least, a power bottom when she had to acquiesce to someone else's demands. She simply wasn't used to being fully submissive like this, at someone else's mercy, and it showed. Her hands gripped at the ground, even though there wasn't anything to really grip, and her toes curled, this new position only allowing the tips of them to touch the bottom of the pool. Not enough to get any meaningful leverage anyway.

"Damn it.." She hissed at herself, lowering her forehead to the warm stone surrounding the pool. If not for the sun and the heated floor, she'd probably be shivering from the cold, but she was at least comfortable enough to endure this. He angled his thrusts now in just such a way to push all of his seed back into her and against her cervix once more, and she gasped loudly at the sensation. It had the added benefit of pressing against her g-spot, and that was his intention.

He used her body how he wanted to. She was holding up her end of the bargain, he'd reasoned, and so he was doing exactly as she'd promised. He felt her angle her hips and back to lift her ass a bit higher into the air, and he gave it a strong slap. The tanned olive skin made it harder to see a handprint, as opposed to the lily white skin of someone like Rachel, but he'd left behind one that could easily be noticed. She grit her teeth and looked back at him, and he smirked in return to her.

"Not used to letting someone else have control, are you?" He taunted her, taking full advantage of her body and her general inability to escape now that the initial deed had been done. He wasn't worried, she surely wouldn't renege on what she'd promised him, right? Her features softened a little. He had her dead to rights, and again she was conflicted. He could see it on her face even as he pounded her against the side of the pool, and she bit her lower lip.

"You son of a bitch." She groaned lightly, turning her head to stare straight ahead at nothing but pool chairs close by, grass, and trees off in the distance.

"Will you submit to me?" He asked her, suddenly stopping his thrusts, but leaving himself in as deep as he could get. He purposely adjusted himself to add pressure to her g-spot, to make this more of a struggle for her.

"No." She whimpered, her body shaking now. Not from the cold, but from the pleasure, from the sensation of having her most sensitive spot pressed against even lightly. "No, no... fuck.." It didn't feel directed at him, more in disbelief that her defenses were failing her. She clawed at the floor. He could hear the sound of nails raking on concrete. Then, she came again, and he could feel her clamp down on him like a vice. She let out a howl of pleasure, something deep, guttural, like it came from her soul.

Lucrezia had appearances to keep up, so everything she did commanded attention, loyalty, obedience, or all three. She never let herself be vulnerable, for reasons Mike obviously wasn't privy to, but he was forcing that vulnerability onto her, even though she'd promised, as her side of the bargain, to do whatever he wanted, to let him do whatever he wanted. She turned her head to look back at him, eyes meeting, and he watched her defenses fall in real time.

"Yes." She finally said, almost in a sad, defeated tone. Then, like a phoenix rising from the ashes, she seemed to openly embrace this new part of her. "Yes! I'll submit to you. I want it more than anything..." She pushed her ass back against him, and he smirked even wider. Instead of continuing, he pulled out of her and climbed out of the pool. "Michael, please.." She pleaded with him, climbing slowly out of the pool. She began to jog over toward her robe, prepared to follow him wherever he wanted to go.

He glanced back at her, then at their surroundings. For a while now, the help had been at work around them, taking care of the yard, passing the windows inside the mansion as they went from room to room, hallway to hallway, but none of them really had a good look at Lucrezia or Michael, or had any idea what they were doing. He turned his attention back to her as she leaned over to grab her robe, and just as she was prepared to pull it on, he cleared his throat.

She froze immediately.

"Leave the robe off for now. Come here and clean my cock," he demanded, folding his arms across his chest. Even in the gradually warming air, he remained fully hard, almost dripping with their potent combination of his seed and her own arousal.

She looked at his cock, then at their surroundings. She then stepped forward. Once, twice, reluctantly. Three, four times, with a bit more confidence. Then, she found herself on her knees, gripping the base of his cock between two fingers to hold it steady before taking his cock into her mouth. She clamped down around the base and began to suck him off. Her technique was damn near flawless for someone who spent most of her time around other women, second only to Rachel, who just simply knew every inch of his cock and exactly how he liked it.

What Rachel lacked, however, was Lucrezia's youth, and it showed in the sort of enthusiasm she displayed in taking to his throbbing dick. She was able to suck more firmly, move faster, longer, with more energy. Then, without warning, she slowed, as if she'd suddenly remembered how he liked it. "Oh, shit, good girl. You learned fast." He saw the blush on her cheeks, and she closed her eyes. Was he touching upon a praising kink? He'd have to try again soon to see how she reacted to it.

"So. Do you want me to warn you when I'm about to cum?" He asked, reaching a hand down to run palms along her head, careful not to tug her hair, still damp from the water.

She pulled back off of him and looked up at him. "Please." Then she moved her head forward enough to deepthroat him without so much as a gag. Damn, she was good.

"Mmm. Fuck, Lucrezia, that's amazing..." He decided to test the waters a little, reaching a hand down to press firmly against the back of her head, forcing her to keep his dick in her throat. "... you'd let me cum in your throat if I wanted, right?" He felt her hands slowly lift up and grip his legs. She looked up at him, unable to really communicate verbally now, but she forced as good a nod as she could manage. "But you'd rather I cum inside your tight little pussy instead if I was going to cum, right?" Again, she nodded, and her grip on his legs increased as she began to run low on oxygen.

Beeferin
Beeferin
99 Followers