A Dream Come True Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike takes advantage of his agreement with Em.
9.3k words
4.66
7.8k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beeferin
Beeferin
97 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks for the comments, criticisms, and votes everyone! You're all utterly amazing individuals, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

---

"And I think that's about it, Sierra. So, now that we've been through the entire building, what do you remember seeing that stuck out to you?" Mike asked curiously of his newest trainee. "I've marked three things, if that helps any."

"Ah, yeah. Um." She held up her own clipboard full of notes, flipping through them quickly to refresh her memory. "Some of the plumbing wasn't up to code, there were signs of cracking in the foundation from bad concrete pouring that needs to be addressed, and.." She continued some flipping of pages, Mike watching patiently. All things considered, there wasn't any rush, so long as they finished up that day. ".. there were some concerns with some of the electrical in the building, primarily the third and fourth floors."

Mike didn't need to check his own notes on that, he knew she was right. "Spot on, good work. We'll need to make sure we go into the details of exactly what and where the issues are, but it's a solid start." He lifted his right arm to check his watch and the time on it. It was just after noon. "I think it's getting to be about lunch time. How about we go grab something to eat? It's Friday, it's the end of your first week, my treat. For a job well done."

"Really?" Sierra seemed excited, nodding at him. "Got any place in mind?"

"I know a nice barbecue place down the road, that interest you any?"

"Sure!"

Sierra was the first of his trainees that his company had hired as the 'next generation' of building inspectors. At the time, Cooper - his boss - had mentioned that he'd picked a good one for him, and he hadn't really considered what that meant until he got a good look at her. He should've guessed, if it was enough to get Cooper to say something about it, it had to have been an attractive woman.

Attractive was probably an understatement. Sierra stood about 5'7", with short, fiery red hair that came down to her shoulders, surprisingly well-kept and perfectly straight, though currently somewhat hidden and suppressed by her hardhat. She had a body reminiscent of Emma's when she was younger: tight, athletic, tomboyish were probably good words to describe her. Her breasts certainly weren't modest, D cups that pressed against the overalls she'd chosen to wear to work that day, making them seem even bigger than they actually were as the material kept her held up. It was certainly enough to distract some of the workers in the building.

Her hips were a bit less than what he'd normally consider 'baby making hips', but not by much. He also noted that her ass was somewhat tighter than he'd prefer on a woman, but that certainly wouldn't deter him from admiring it from time to time while she was distracted, and though he suspected her thighs were fairly thick, she tended to wear things that made it difficult to assess that. All in all, a hell of a trainee, and he was glad that it wasn't Cooper training her. No doubt they'd have never gotten anything done.

Judging by the resume he'd perused in the days before receiving her as his trainee, he'd discovered that Sierra was fresh out of her exams and had just earned her license, which, after four years or so of relevant experience, made her just shy of her 23rd birthday by that point. He knew that she had plenty of relevant experience, but there were some types of buildings that she just hadn't gotten her hands on quite yet, like the multi-story office building under construction they were assigned to, so he wanted to make sure she received plenty of experience there as well.

"So, tell me a little bit about yourself," Sierra spoke up after their orders had been placed and the waitress had wandered off. "It's been a whole week and you haven't really told me anything about you. All I really know is your name."

Normally, Mike would've been eager to tell her about himself, but since most of his time recently had gone almost entirely into his relationship with Emma, and he couldn't exactly explain that to others, he'd chosen to keep himself somewhat distant from her. There may have also been a little bit of frustration revolving around her as well, but that wasn't entirely her fault. They'd moved into a larger office space before her arrival, and he had several people beneath him now, so he lacked the privacy that he used to have. Which meant that the occasional blowjob from Rachel had completely evaporated, because the risk was just too high.

So after a long pause to collect his thoughts, he answered her.

"Well, you know my name is Michael Hall, I'm 23 and already a senior inspector for the company," he explained, pulling over his glass of ice water. "I got into an internship when I was younger and more rebellious, since my parents figured it'd be a good way to curb those tendencies, and they were right. That sorta fast tracked me, putting me ahead of my peers, and I received my license just before I turned 20." He paused to let her take all that in, watching her sip at her soda, an expectant look on his face.

"Uh." He tried to consider what else was worth telling her. "I'm an Aquarius, I love horror movies.."

"No way, I love horror movies too! What's your favorite?"

Mike shook his head, almost ashamed to admit it. "You'd laugh."

"No way. Come on," she grinned, trying to pressure him.

"Fine, fine, relax. When I was younger, the first horror movie I watched was Hellraiser, and that kinda stuck with me," Mike explained with a laugh, looking away from her. Surprisingly, she didn't seem at all judgmental.

"Hey, Hellraiser is solid. Pinhead is super cool, and the Cenobites as a concept are pretty interesting. Maybe we can watch it together sometime?" She asked hopefully, leaning forward in eager anticipation.

Mike watched her closely, as if trying to consider her intent. There was something about this girl that stuck out to him. Maybe it was her energy and the almost puppy-like attraction to her superior. She'd stuck with him pretty closely almost from the moment they'd started, close enough that he was able to smell something akin to oranges almost constantly while they were doing inspections. Probably a perfume or body wash she liked to use. He certainly didn't mind the scent, it reminded him of something when he was a child, though he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. It was a nostalgic scent.

"Yeah, okay, why not? I haven't watched it in ages, I think it's about time."

"Awesome!" She grinned at him, leaning back just in time for the food to be set in front of them. The waitress, somewhat aloof and probably new, put the wrong plates in front of them, so when she left they swapped them with a shared laugh. "So, it's only fair." She poured some barbecue sauce onto her ribs. "Halloween is my favorite."

"I used to like Halloween, until Ryan started calling me Michael Myers," he laughed. "Don't get me wrong, they're good movies, but I'm not usually in a rush to watch them. I'd rather put on Nightmare on Elm Street or one of the Scream movies, or hell, even The Ring."

She nodded at that, still in the middle of tearing some meat off of the bone of her rib. "Okay, okay, fair," she spoke with her mouth full. "But if I asked sweetly, would you watch the first Halloween movie with me?"

He stared at her quietly for a moment, some pulled pork halfway to his mouth when she asked him. He didn't want to be rude, so he answered before he started eating in earnest. "I'm sure I could be convinced to do so." And he shoveled the whole forkful into his mouth.

"Great! It's a date!" She seemed excited, but then jolted lightly when she seemed to come to a realization. "Oh, uh.." She cleared her throat a little. ".. that's okay, right? I mean, you're not dating anyone? I won't be getting someone upset, right?" The question wasn't as innocent as she'd let on, and he needed a moment to figure out how to answer her. It was tricky because, for all intents and purposes, he was dating Emma. Sure, she'd given him free reign to go out and fuck anyone he wanted, but for the last several months, he'd only used that privilege once, and that was to go fuck Lucrezia for a weekend. To which she seemed totally okay with, since he kept up his end of the bargain afterward.

Still, she needed an answer, and he was taking a few seconds too long to come up with one that was satisfactory to him and convincing to her. "Hey, it's okay, we can just f-" She began, but he interrupted her.

"No, I'm single. Besides, even if I were actually dating someone, we don't have to be single to watch movies as friends, right?" He offered, to which she nodded in response. "Cool. Send me your address and I'll head over tonight."

"T-tonight?" She blinked in surprise, as if she hadn't expected things to move so quickly. "Yeah... yeah, tonight's fine." She nodded, the gears turning in her head quickly, almost as if she wasn't sure she had other plans or if she needed to do some preparation for his arrival. "Hold on. I'll send you my address." She pulled her phone from her pocket, tapped a few numbers into their own private text chat, and nodded at him. "Okay. Sent. What time?"

He heard the soft 'ding' of a received message, but since he knew it was from Sierra, he felt no reason to pull his phone out. "9 PM sound good?"

"That's perfect. Gives me some time to clean up a little." She grinned at him, before continuing to eat. "These ribs are amazing."

The rest of the day went relatively uneventfully, and after he said his goodbyes to Rachel and Sierra once back at the inspection building, he headed back home to shower and change into something more casual. When Emma noticed as she walked in from her work, she cocked an eyebrow at him in amusement. "You going out somewhere?"

"Horror movie date with the new girl, Sierra," Mike admitted to her, grabbing her by the waist when she tried to slip past him, pressing a kiss to her lips softly.

"Oh, the girl with the red hair you told me about? The tomboy?"

"That's the one. I just seem to attract the sporty types."

"You attract all types, my dear little brother," she teased him, tousling his hair with a hand gently before slipping out of his grip, heading for the bathroom.

He followed along, leaning against the doorway. "You're not mad?"

She began to unbutton her light blue blouse. "Did I get mad that you abandoned me for an entire weekend to go fuck that Lucrezia girl you impregnated?" She teased him, but he could hint a light jealousy in her voice. "No," she answered for him. "Because we made a deal, and you stayed true to your end."

"You're jealous, aren't you?" He smirked at her, blocking her way when she tried to once again slip past him. She glared at him lightly, then smirked, slipping out of her skirt. "Damn. You really are jealous!"

"I am not!" She laughed, slapping his chest lightly. "Okay, maybe a little. Maybe.." She moved in close to him, grabbing him by the hair to pull him in for a light kiss. ".. I'd gotten used to having you all for myself these past few months."

He couldn't help his own smirk now, reaching up to grab her waist firmly. "You want the first load of the night?" He teased her, slipping fingers down to tug at the waistband of her panties.

"Oh, no, I'd hate to rob Sierra of the experience of your first load," she responded with a laugh, hands releasing his hair so she could wrap her arms around his neck. "You gonna knock up this girl too, little bro?" She whispered.

He shivered at her words, his eyes searching hers. He noted that the jealousy in her voice, however subtle, had begun to slip away. "Guess that depends on if she uses birth control, or even lets me fuck her for that matter."

"Oh please," she smiled, softly rubbing at his neck with her hands. "If she's anything like you've been saying, she's eager to get railed by a dominant guy like you. Lucky for her, you've got a huge dick." She reached down with her right hand to softly rub at his growing bulge through his pants. "Look on the bright side, little bro. If nothing happens tonight, I'll be more than happy to drain your balls dry. Maybe I'll even beg you not to." She winked, finally slipping around him by ducking under his arms before he could grab her again. "Life is all about finding those silver linings."

But she didn't get away completely unscathed. He slapped her ass, to which she squealed, but before he could get another swat in, she'd already disappeared into his bedroom. "You're the absolute worst, but I love you."

"I know," she responded cheerfully from the bedroom. "Go fuck your trainee, little bro."

He rolled his eyes with a chuckle, turning to leave the house. It was getting close to time to go anyway, and he wanted to grab some snacks on the way just in case. The actual trip to Sierra's apartment wasn't longer than ten minutes, and he arrived with a bag of unpopped popcorn, a few bags of chips of various flavors, some soda, and a bag of ice. When he arrived, he noted that the building she lived in was quite large, some twenty stories or taller, and that she lived pretty much at the top. They even had a security guard, who nodded at him when he entered, mentioned Sierra had been expecting him, and let him into the elevator.

It was a bit of a challenge to knock on her door with all the things in his arms, but she answered barely a second later as if she'd been right nearby waiting for him. "Hey! You're early! Come on in!" She stepped aside to let him enter. It was a studio apartment, where most of the living space was in one big room just past the entrance, including the kitchen, all accessible within just a few steps. He noted a few doors, one opening to a small bedroom, another to a somewhat larger, lavish looking bathroom. He'd have to actually see them for himself, but for now, what he could glimpse told him a lot about how she lived.

The larger living area was surprisingly cozy, with not a ton of room left unused. There was an enormous L-shaped couch, several musical instruments in a corner, a TV several times the size of what he had back home, and plenty of windows overlooking the city. The floors were hardwood, and as an inspector himself, he knew that it was installed quite expertly. He couldn't find any flaws with just a quick sweep of his gaze. The TV already had Halloween ready to play. Beyond that, a number of posters lined the walls of rock bands and movies, all of which he safely assumed were her favorites.

"I'm not that early." It was only 8:55, so he was right on the cusp, but still, he liked to be punctual and arrive early, even just by a little bit. "Oh, I see we're saving the best for last." He teased her as he looked toward the TV again.

She rolled her eyes, giggled, shut the door behind him and locked it, probably out of habit. Then she slipped past him, launching herself onto the couch. "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. Thanks for bringing snacks!" She watched as he set the snacks down on the coffee table, then took the soda and ice into the kitchen. He poured them both a cup full, after he found where she kept them, and then carried them out. He placed them on the coffee table, using coasters to be respectful, then he sat down next to her.

He took a moment, now that the preparations were complete, to get a good look at what Sierra was wearing. It was a white t-shirt with a rock band's logo on it, one he recognized from a poster not particularly far away, as well as some short shorts and fuzzy blue socks. He took her lead and removed his shoes and socks, relaxing.

"Already comfortable? That's a good sign," she teased him, moving to sit up so she could grab the remote to start the movie. It'd been quite some time since he'd seen the first Halloween movie, and it reminded him of his love for the genre, even if it wasn't his favorite. She was enamored the entire time and, despite the fact that she'd probably seen it a hundred times before, she gasped and grabbed at him at key moments throughout. He couldn't help but chuckle at her antics.

When the movie ended, she put on Hellraiser and ordered a pizza, which arrived about a quarter of the way through the movie. She thanked the delivery driver, and set it down on the coffee table for them to chow down on. Unlike Halloween, Sierra was considerably less active, more curious, because it was clear she hadn't seen that movie in a while herself. At one point, she leaned into him and relaxed, and not even a few minutes later, she adjusted herself to lay her head in his lap.

This was a challenge for Mike, who had gotten so used to any kind of friction down there turning him on almost immediately, thanks to Emma. He tried his best to ignore the friction, but she had a tendency to not sit completely still, adjusting her head or her body from moment to moment, which only exacerbated the problem he was facing. He knew there was no way she'd miss it, and soon enough, he heard her gasp.

"Holy... shit... Michael!" She said suddenly, nearly making him jump out of his skin.

"Ah, shit, Sierra, I'm really sorry.." He began, but he had little reason to feel that way. She soon pressed her hand down against his cock through his shorts, rubbing slowly at it.

"Nothing to be sorry about! I figured you might have a big cock, but.." She looked up at him as she sat up. ".. can I?"

He assumed she meant, could she see it, or pull it out, so he let her decide as the question was just far too vague otherwise. "Uh, sure."

She immediately unbuttoned his shorts and pulled down the zipper, fishing fingers into his boxers, pulling him out. He wasn't entirely hard quite yet, probably because he'd been trying his best to ignore his own arousal, and she noticed. Her eyes widened. "I'm... just gonna..." And she opened her mouth to take him in, which earned her a surprised moan from him. He was sure he was fully hard in seconds, and the moment he was, she pulled off of him after a few bobs of her head, looking down at his dick incredulously. "How... how are you single when you have this thing?"

"Girls tend to look for more than a big cock," he laughed, just allowing her to do whatever she wanted for the time. He certainly wasn't looking to discourage her, and he wasn't entirely sure if she was putting on a show for his benefit. It was still flattering at least.

"Oh, yeah, I guess that makes sense.." She cleared her throat, leaning in to lick the crown of pre that had gathered at the top. ".. okay, I'm just gonna come out and say it, I REALLY want to suck your cock."

"What's stopping you?" He asked, a single eyebrow cocked in amusement.

That was the proverbial gunshot that started the race. She gripped the base of his cock and went down on him with a gusto that he hadn't felt since his last time with Rachel. It was obvious to him that she lacked that kind of experience, but her enthusiasm was appreciated, and she at least knew how to avoid dragging her teeth against it, which meant she wasn't entirely new. The movie was forgotten, his attention squarely on the blur of red bobbing up and down over his cock. It almost made him regret not fucking Emma first before coming here, because his defenses were falling fast.

What made things worse was that she quickly upped the ante, tugging her shirt up and lifting her body enough to rest his cock between her breasts, using both hands now to trap it between them and move them up and down to produce even more warm, soft friction. She closed her eyes and focused purely on making it one consistent motion. She wasn't entirely successful, often falling out of rhythm, but her effort was more than hot enough for him.

He softly tapped her head just out of habit, but she didn't seem to quite realize why he did it. She looked up toward him, slowing down a bit, and that was pretty much enough to set him off. He let out a groan of pleasure, and she jolted lightly in surprise as he began to fill her mouth. Her attempt to swallow it all was admirable, but there was so much of it, and it came so fast, that a lot of it began to flow down her chin and drip onto the floor, or onto her shirt. Surprisingly, she didn't seem to mind, or simply hadn't yet noticed.

Beeferin
Beeferin
97 Followers