A Dream Come True Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the dressing room. I was feeling just... crazy sexy, and I... mmmn... couldn't resist.." She admitted, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Made a mess of the lingerie so I had to buy it." She laughed at that, her heady little horny laugh that he was so used to hearing from her when she was beginning to get lost in the feeling of what he was doing.

"Damn. I'm almost sad I wasn't there. I'd have loved to fuck you in a changing room."

"How scandalous," she teased breathily. "Would you take that finger out and fuck me, little bro?"

He slapped her ass with his free hand, but was content to slip that finger out afterward, suckling the juices off of it. "What, you don't want me to eat you out first?"

There was a momentary pause, before she responded: "Yyyy... yes. No."

He stared down at her, an eyebrow cocked, amused by her sudden indecisiveness. "Is it yes or no?"

"Fuck, I want it, but I want your cock more. I've been doing nothing but thinking about it all day.." She admitted, before she looked ahead, closing her eyes. ".. I really don't want to wait any longer. Breed me, little brother!"

He wasted no more time, lining himself up with her tight little slit and sinking slowly into her. There was a comforting familiarity to it by this point, and best of all, he knew every inch of her pussy. At the same time, it was clear her body knew him, what he liked, and he felt her tighten and milk him the moment he began to spread her wide around his intrusion. He groaned and, finally, bottomed out inside her. As usual, he could feel her cervix against the tip of his cock, something he greatly enjoyed by this point and almost looked forward to feeling.

"Holy fuck, little bro, you're so deep.." She grunted, trying her best to push back against him, but bent over the couch as she was, that received mixed results. Luckily, he was paying attention, more than happy to push perfectly flush against her to ensure every inch was deep inside her. "Oh fuck!" She whined out in response, and he could see her fists gripping the couch cushions as if they were the only thing keeping her rooted to the ground. "I can... I can feel you throbbing deep inside me... and every... time you move I feel your balls against my clit.."

He hadn't really moved much once he bottomed out inside her, only the occasional grind or two, so he believed it. He wanted to fuck her, but at the same time, he wanted to savor her for a moment. So balls deep he remained, only grinding against her now and then to tease her, each time forcing a low groan or grunt of pleasure from her. Then, with absolutely no warning, he began to fuck her exactly how he knew she loved it. Hard, fast, deep. "You've been waiting for this, haven't you?" He taunted her, slapping her ass firmly, causing a cry of pleasure from her. It was hard enough to leave a handprint. "All day, you've been dreaming about having me pound you just like this, haven't you?"

"Y-yes!" She cried out to him, trying desperately to raise her upper body up, but having no real strength to do it with, crashing back to the couch cushions beneath her. "I've been needing it so bad! From the moment I woke up, up until now! And... and I lied, I've been... masturbating all damn day.."

"Shameless." He laughed, slapping her ass again, picking up the pace now. Normally, he'd never been a fan of this sort of speed and ferocity, but after a few months fucking Emma, he'd grown accustomed to it. Either that, or he was just enjoying it more because he had a partner that truly loved it, and that he could give it to her. He wasn't sure which, but it probably didn't matter at the end of the day. He could feel her cumming over and over again, notable by the way in which her insides tightened around him far more than she was able to do attempting it herself. She'd gotten a lot better at tightening up on command as he fucked her, but it just didn't quite reach the same level as when she legitimately hit a climax.

"You want me to breed you, big sis?" He teased her, reaching forward to pin her head to the couch cushions, a very dominant sort of motion that she was very much used to when she was bent over, or on her belly.

"Yes!" She didn't skip a beat. "Do it, cum inside me!" She whined desperately, clawing at the couch cushions. Good thing they were fabric.

He didn't cum quite yet, but he slowed himself down to his preferred pace, and she knew exactly what that meant. "Ohhhh fffffuck!" She cried out, cumming around him even harder than before, reaching a hand down to begin to rub her clit in quick, desperate circles. He could feel her fingers against his balls each time he bottomed out inside her. She was a trembling, panting mess, and he was eager to unload inside her. He closed his eyes and focused on the noises she was making, and not just that, the sounds they were both making. That addicting wet slap of skin on skin each time their bodies met, the subtle squelch as he pulled free of her, and the louder one that accompanied each forward thrust.

Then, he felt it coming, hitting him like a freight train. It's not as though he hadn't cum at all yesterday, but it was more that he didn't get to cum in a manner he felt was satisfactory. Blowjobs, tit and thigh fucking were nice, but there was something just far more satisfying about pressing balls deep into a willing woman and unloading directly against her cervix that he craved, and his body shuddered as he got exactly as he wanted. Their bodies slapped together one last time, and he felt his cock throb with each thick rope that it unleashed into her.

His mind fogged, his legs locked up, and he was almost on his toes. For a moment, nothing really mattered except the overwhelming sensation of his climax, which soon made way for a warm afterglow. It felt almost as if he'd poured his soul into her womb, and he probably wasn't that far off. It actually made him chuckle a little. He'd cum once for Sierra earlier that day, but even that just didn't feel anywhere close to this.

She noted his chuckle and glanced back at him, a tired grin on her face. "My pussy finally made you go crazy?"

"No, no," he laughed. "I thighfucked Sierra before I came back home, and you know usually I last way longer the second time. I guess you just have a hold on me that no other woman does."

She shook her head slowly, releasing a giggle of her own. She remained there for as long as he wished her to, something like two or three minutes, and she felt him start to soften. When he pulled out of her, she stood up shakily, moving a hand down to catch his cum before it fell onto the floor and facilitated a cleaning. "Be right back." She made a quick jog to the bathroom, complaining once she got into the bathroom proper. "Little bro, you cum way too fuckin' much!"

He laughed lightly at her complaint, quickly putting on his clothes. "I'm gonna go check the mail. Be right back."

"You just came inside me barely five minutes ago and you're going to check the mail? Who's shameless now?" She called out to him, but he only responded with a laugh.

The apartment complex he lived in had some small amount of security, but nothing too crazy. A single guy in a truck who kept an eye on things and called the cops if he saw anything he felt was worth the trouble. He gave the guy a wave, and went down to his mailbox. It was set into the wall nearest the road, and he found his apartment number, opening it up with his key, removing the mail, closing and locking it again. He jogged back upstairs, and by the time he returned, Emma, now in her own panties and little else, looked at him expectantly.

"Oh, you just wanted to avoid the cleanup, didn't you?" She smirked at him. "Asshole."

He gave her an innocent look. "What cleanup is there to do? Your panties seem to have the job handled," he pointed down, noting the wetness of the crouch, no doubt a potent mix of both their fluids mingling and flowing out of her.

She whispered a soft 'shit' and narrowed her eyes at him. "I always find myself leaking your cum for, like, an hour afterward. Damn, you're lucky my legs are still shaky."

"Or else what? You'd wrestle me, I'd get you underneath me, and fuck you a second time?" He cocked an eyebrow at her, throwing the mail onto the coffee table in front of the couch.

She seemed to realize that was a genuine threat, and she smirked. "Oh please. You know I'd win and be on top for once. I've been working out lately." She flexed, but he saw little difference. Her attention went down to the mail after he rolled his eyes at her, and she leaned down to pluck an envelope from the small pile. She looked it over, then back at him. "Hey, this has your boss's name on it as the sender."

He paused for a moment, reaching out to grab it from her. The to and from looked handwritten, something that Cooper rarely did if he could help it, which meant it was probably important enough for him to do it himself. "Uh. Well, I can't imagine this is a pink slip or something." He carefully opened the envelope and pulled out what looked like a card. "And my birthday isn't for several more months... oh, and usually he just personally invites me to any parties Lucrezia holds..."

"Okay, well, read it, stupid," Emma smirked at him, gently pushing him. Not enough to make him tip over, but enough to know she was growing impatient. She watched him as he read it, mouthing the words, but not in a way she could read it. "Out loud!" She huffed in mild annoyance.

Mike's eyes widened a little, and he flipped the card over in his hand to check the back, as if its contents might prove to be a joke, then faced the front toward himself again. "Oh, man, you are absolutely not going to believe this, Em.."