A Dream Commences Ch. 01

Story Info
Can an online encounter be too good to be true?
2.9k words
4.21
5.5k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

*Beep*

I glance down at the screen of my iPad. The envelope has a little 1 next to it and it shakes to draw attention to it. I wonder what it could be. I've been on the site for years and normally it is just older guys liking a picture or chatting. Meh, whatever floats your boat I suppose. It doesn't hurt me to be polite, and it isn't like I'm getting so many messages that I don't have time to reply. I click the icon and wait for the page to load. I am away with the army at a base halfway across the country, and the internet is unreliable and slow. But better than nothing when you're bored. The page pops up.

"Well, well, what have we here," I say to myself. The picture shows a blonde from the mouth down, her mouth open, her tongue running across her upper lips seductively. Her long blonde hair falls over her bare shoulders to the bed where her breasts press against the bedding. Sexy. Amazing. Probably an old guy who is posting a picture of his girl to show off that he's still got it. Silverdream. Yeah, probably an old guy. I open the profile in a background tab and click to open the message. Short first message but not the normal "hey, you're hot" line.

>Hey, you have an interesting profile. We live close to each other. We should meet sometime. You look like you could be fun to hang out with.<

Well that is different. What old guy wants to hang out with me when he has someone who looks like that at home? I click over to the profile. 37F... Undecided... My small town. My mouth goes dry. That doesn't happen to guys like me. I click back to the message, re-reading it. I should answer. What do I say?

"Just be cool. Be yourself. Write something," I say to myself, giving myself a little pep talk. "Be cool and be myself? I should pick one or the other. Myself it is, I can't be cool long enough to fool anyone."

>Hey, how's it going? Great pictures. Love your hair.<

Well, I answered. I guess that is where this ends. Way to go Mr Suave.

... The Next Day ...

I sign in not expecting much per usual. Another message. My heart skips a beat. Same profile. I click it open.

>Thanks! I was looking at your profile and wondering how you can be 100% exhibitionist/voyeur. That sounds exciting.<

Ok, so I'm haven't completely messed this up yet. Write something back.

>Yeah, I did that quiz thing back when I first got onto the site. Not sure how it all works. But I think the exhibitionist and voyeur part is pretty accurate. I like looking at beautiful people like you, and think it is fun when others get some joy from looking at me. Any requests?<

>A face pic?< she replies, sending a link to a picture of her smiling face. It is from the nose down, clothed but sexy. What a smile. Her mouth is gorgeous. Her teeth are perfect. Her face is framed by her blonde hair as it comes out from under a trendy knit cap.

I snap a picture about the same as what she shows, from the nose down, smiling, and send it to her.

>What is that? What about your whole face?< she replies.

>Hey, it's what you sent to me. I'm just copying what you sent.<

Almost immediately I get another message with a link. This time it is a full face picture. My jaw drops. I didn't think it could get better. Her light blue eyes are framed by dark eyelashes. More cleavage shows from her low cut V-neck shirt. I spend a long time looking at the picture wondering what to do next. I want to keep my two lives separate. Private stays private. Public stays public. Not for any particular reason but just to be able to tell myself I have an alter ego. Someone who I can put on like a costume. Someone confident and sexual instead of nerdy and awkward. My face is public. My cock is private. They don't both get shown the same people. I pull an old trick. I have a picture of me in Afghanistan on machine gun overwatch. I'm wearing full body armour, fighting rig, helmet, dark ballistic eyewear and my Panshir scarf over my face. Not a bit of skin showing. I send that to her. Technically my face is in the picture. I smile a bit as I send it. This can go either really well or really poorly.

>Ha ha. You know what I mean.< comes the reply.

>I don't usually send my face picture. I barely know who you are.< I type back.

>Well, I'm someone who wants to get to know you better. I think you sounds like a fun guy, you have a great body and a nice looking cock. And you make me smile.<

>If I make you smile, that is good enough for me. You have a gorgeous smile!<

Another reply with a picture. Another great smile, bright blue eyes looking right at me it seems. But this time there is more cleavage showing. Her porcelain smooth skin is white as snow, soft as silk. I can just imagine running my fingertips across her neck to her chin, then down her throat to the top of her cleavage and across each breast from the middle outwards.

Wait, what am I thinking? No way a girl like this actually wants to know me.

I have a mental battle between the messages in front of me and the thoughts about why me. If I don't send something, I will never know. So I wait until the next morning to reply with anything. I get up early and start to get ready for the gym. I quickly check my messages. Another message from her. A link to a couple pictures of her in a bubble bath. The bubbles are mostly gone, her long smooth legs coming out of the water, her feet propped up on the edge of the tub. The bubbles come right up between her legs, covering everything. I try to swallow but my mouth is dry. The second picture is like the first, but must be later in the tub because there are fewer bubbles. They barely cover between her sexy legs. I try to look closer, to see what I can see. My heart pounds. I can't see anything, but the hint is definitely there. I study the picture for a while. She seems amazing from top to bottom. I don't reply. There is only one reply she wants and I don't know if I can go through that imaginary barrier. I just avoid it for now.

... That Night ...

I sign in again. It has been a long time since I looked forwards to signing in like this. Her profile is updated with one of the picture she sent me last night. The one with more bubbles. Apparently the sexier one was for private use not public display. I smile to myself.

>Hi, how was your day?< I ask innocently.

>Pretty good. So when do I get to see who I am chatting with?< comes the quick reply.

>I'm thinking of it. Hard to figure out a good picture to send.<

I'm stalling and I know it and I think she knows it too.

No response.

I'm not surprised.

Well a couple days is pretty good.

Another picture link shows up in my inbox. I click on it. She is in a hot tub. Her black bathing suit is wet and snug against her pale skin. Her breasts are large and look ready to ... well ... ready for fun. Her hands rest on the side of the hot tub, the purple lights shining backlighting her curvy body. But I'm still drawn to her face. As sexy as her body is, her face is enthralling. He smile is perfect. Not just perfect. Flawless. It almost overshadows her sexy body. Her eyes are large and so blue. Her blonde hair is wet and slightly curly from the warm water splashing up her shoulders, clinging slightly to her cheeks. Drips of water are frozen in time running off her chin and down her ample cleavage.

Another picture in the set. Similar setting. Green lights from the hot tub backlight her sexy body. She is leaning forwards, showing more of her ample cleavage. Her swimsuit is pulled down more, almost exposing her nipples. Her smile is still amazing, but her mouth is open more, her tongue just running across her upper teeth seductively. Her blue eyes look like they are looking through the camera and right at me. My heart beats faster. I can feel it in my chest. Another picture in the set. What is next.

Not the same type of picture. It was from the hot tub, but a different view. A much closer view. Her bathing suit is pulled to the side, exposing her smooth pink pussy. The water is still running off the bathing suit and down her fingers to her soft pussy lips. Her clit is under her middle finger as it curves up to apply some pressure and pleasure to her. I can imagine her beautiful blue eyes, half closed, hooded by her thick lashes as she rolled her head back in pleasure.

I can't let her get away. I have to break through my imaginary barrier. Here goes.

I snap a quick picture. Shoulders up. Smiling. Looking at the camera. I feel goofy. I have to retake it numerous times. Nothing seems to match the sexiness of her pictures, even the ones where she is just smiling. Finally I just send a picture. That is it. My barrier is broken. I have crossed the Rubicon.

>You're cute! Why so shy?<

>Well, I like to keep my private life private. You just seemed to be worth the risk<

And she did seem to be worth the risk. I still don't know why I broke my unwritten rule.

>Let's meet. I want to get to know you more.<

>Ok, where? A nice quiet cafe? Nice neutral location.< I reply casually. Who was I kidding. I've only met 2 other people in real life in the 6 years I have been on the site. One was the first person I really started chatting with. She was amazing. She supported me in my growth into the lifestyle. She loved my writing. We met once at a fair. We chatted. Maybe I got a hug. We went back to chatting online. We've both moved to new towns since then, drifting back into communication every once in a while. The other one I met at a cafe just a few months ago. He has a cute girlfriend and they like to play. He seemed nice. Easy to talk to. Actually a pretty cool guy.

I've never even come close to meeting anyone like Silverdream. It isn't really gong to happen. There will be an excuse sometime. A cafe gives an easy out for her.

>We could meet at your place. I want to see your cock in real life. :).

My jaw drops. Can someone like that really be saying that? She could have a different cock every day. Why me?

>You mean this one?< I tease back to her. I snap a picture of my cock. After this excitement it is fully hard. Almost 7 inches, the soft skin pulled over the hard shaft. My cock head full and ready to be touched and licked. The picture view is from the front. My cock is standing out from my body, my balls hanging down between my legs. I'm not as young as I used to be, but the army has kept me in reasonable shape. A little softer around the middle, maybe not as defined as I used to be, but still a flat stomach and strong legs, kept that way through heavy marches, circuit training and weekly volleyball games.

>Yes, I want to ride that.< came the quick reply.

>I don't think meeting here will work. I'm in barracks, and don't really have the space or privacy for anything. Do you have any other suggestions?<

>Not really. I really want to meet you. You seem fun and sexy. I want to know more.<

>Me too. You look amazing, and I would love to see what happens when we meet.<

Nothing. No response at all. Was it something I said?

... The Next Day ...

I check my messages. Nothing.

>Hey gorgeous, how was your day?<

Long pause.

>It was fine. Lots of stuff going at at my regular job. Was thinking of how we could meet. Do you like yoga?<

>Don't know. Never really tried it. We do it a bit in the army as a stretching exercise, but I've never really done it. I'd probably suck at it. I don't have the flexibility or balance to do much.<

>You could do it. I teach a yoga class. Something easy, mostly laying down poses, supportive, some interaction. You should come to it.<

My turn to be silent. What? She's a yoga instructor? No way. Stuff like this doesn't actually happen. Guys like me don't get hot blonde yoga instructors randomly messaging them saying I'm cute and funny and asking to meet so she can fuck me. No way, not real life. My cock is encouraging me otherwise.

>Tell me more about yoga?<

>Tuesday at 6. Here's the studio address. Will you come?<

>Yeah, I think I'll cum.< I reply, adding a little innuendo. It is still more then three days away. I wonder if I will actually go.

The days pass quickly. We chat a lot more. We find things to laugh about, things to flirt about. We connect more through chat than I have with pretty much anyone else in years. I am still not sure about actually meeting, but the sexual connection is almost palpable. As the day approaches I wonder what will happen.

>So I have one thing to tell you before tonight.< Silverdream writes.

Ok, here it is. What is the fatal flaw in this otherwise seemingly perfect woman.

>Yes?<

We are friends at least by now. We've flirted a lot. We've shared a lot more pictures and some quick videos. What could be this be?

>I'm tall. How tall are you?<

What? Is that it? The fatal flaw is that she is tall? You've got to be kidding me.

>About 5'10".<

>I'm 5 10 too. I thought I should tell you before we meet so you you aren't surprised. Is that a problem?<

>So you're saying you are tall. So I don't need to get a crick in my neck if I kiss you. Your breasts will press against my chest when we hug. I can look directly into your beautiful blue eyes. I'll be able to reach up the back of your neck and twist my fingers into your hair and pull your head back and to the side so I can kiss your neck and throat. No I don't think that will be a problem. ;). <

>Really?<

>I'm pretty sure that you being as tall as me isn't a problem when meeting a gorgeous blonde yoga instructor with beautiful blue eyes and a smile that stops time.<

>Now you're making me nervous to meet.<

>Really? I thought I was meeting the hot person in this flirty friendship.<

>Stop, or I won't let you into the studio. I have a a job to do there.<

>I will try not to distract you... much. But I make no promises if you are as sexy in real life as you are when we chat.<

>That's it you're uninvited to yoga. ;).<

>Too bad, I'm coming anyway.<

>Be good then.<

>You really don't want that, do you?

>No, I don't. But I have an iron will. Even you can't break it.<

>Oh, challenge accepted.<

>That wasn't a challenge.<

>Sure it was.<

>No it wasn't. I could get fired.<

>Ok, I'll just be my normal sexy self. I take no responsibility if you can't keep your hands off me and we end up having sex right there in the middle of class.<

>Yeah, I'll just turn the music up and have everyone close their eyes in child's pose. I'm sure it will be fine.<

>I like that you have a plan. See you tonight. Also I will warn you that I am not as cool and collected in front of a beautiful woman. I'll probably be like "uhhh, hi... pretty girl... boobs..." when we meet.

>Nope, not allowed. I'm the nervous one. I'm inviting you to my work.<

>You stole my "I'm the nervous one" line. I claimed it two days ago.<

I guess I'm going to yoga.

I get dressed in my work out clothes. Black lined shorts, black workout shirt. Don't need anything else. I drive to the studio and run down to the studio. I enter the front door and walk up to the stairway to the studio. As I come up the stairs I see the front of the studio. Glass doors, open front space, stand up desk with a computer. And a tall hot blonde standing there. She looks up, and quickly looks down again. A smile quickly plays across her mouth. She types on her computer. I don't think she is actually working... she is just trying to look busy so she isn't staring.

Maybe she is nervous.

I walk up to the door, and pull it open.

"Hi," I say.

"Hi," she says, smiling. That perfect smile. My mind melts.

*End of chapter one*