A Dream Commences Ch. 02

Story Info
Ch 02: Silverdream meets her man.
1k words
4.22
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silverdream perspective:

I am standing at the counter nervously. He said he was coming. He told me he was leaving the base almost 20 minutes ago. He should be here by now. Every time a shadow passes the door I look up. What am I doing? I don't know this guy.

The last couple days have been fun. Why did I risk it by telling him where I work? And tonight of all nights. My husband is away for work. We have an open relationship, but I still wonder what he would think of this one. My brother rents my basement suite and was supposed to be watching the kids while I'm teaching yoga, but he got called away. His best friend's kid split his head open jumping on the bed and he needed to take him in for stitches. So my brother arranged for another friend to watch the kids while he helped his best friend out. I was planning on having a convenient excuse not to go any further tonight. My brother might not understand what this guy is doing at the house. But he isn't there now.

My self control might be sorely tested tonight. Why did I ask him to come to yoga tonight?

I know exactly why. It is what drew me to him in the first place and kept me there. His body and brain. His profile picture drives me crazy. Every time I look at it, I feel a tingle between my legs and I start to get wet. He has a slim build. A flat stomach perfect for running my nails across. His arms look so strong and inviting. And the part that always makes me smile. The tight work out shirt from his profile clearly shows the outline of his large, erect cock. The shirt is pulled tight over his body, his cock tucked under the shirt, his shaft clearly outlined, his large cock head accentuated by the blue fabric. It is a picture that looks great in thumbnail, but even better when blown up.

It definitely caught my eye. I had clicked to see more. That is where he got me. A few pictures in uniform. Or partly in uniform at least. Oh, how that uniform suited him. It makes me feel safe just looking at them. Safe, but still dangerous. I can be vulnerable with him. He will take me to the edge, but be there for me. He didn't have many pictures, but the ones he did have... mmm, I can still see them in my minds eye.

I took a risk. I messaged him. I have felt a need to connect after being away from the play scene for a few years. Maybe he would be like the other guys who have messaged me. Arrogant. Distant. Uninteresting. Secretly I kind of hoped so. Easier to cut away and not connect. Less risk.

But he wasn't. Damn him. He didn't have those fatal flaws. He was charming. He was smart. He was flirty. He made me feel... special... sexy... alive... connected. This has been the connection I've needed. I shared a face pic with him. He played hard to get, flirting with me. When I finally got the picture, I was not disappointed. He is cute. Blue eyes behind some nice glasses, hinting at both intelligence and fun. Short light brown hair with a trimmed beard. And a cute smile. He is the kind of guy that you want to talk to, that you want to hang out with. That I want to know better. Like, really know.

Damn him.

Now he knows where I work too. He said he was coming. What am I supposed to do? How can I stay away from him when he is here? The sexual confidence he exudes makes me wet. He says he is nervous to meet, but he has the option of just not showing up. I don't. I'm here looking around at every shadow that crosses the room.

Damn him.

Another shadow crosses the door. It was just a car driving by outside, the headlights reflecting through the window behind me. Even on the second floor, headlights from the passing traffic sometimes shine through the bank of windows behind me. I go back to the computer, working on trying to figure out the new billing system. Have to look busy.

I notice someone coming up the stairs. The class doesn't start for 15 more minutes. Most people don't arrive until just before. But some get here early to get some extra relaxation time. Maybe my first regular?

It's not. Damn. It's him. Damn, he looks like I thought he would. I quickly look down at my computer. I can't remember what I was doing, so I start just clicking random things on the screen. I am smiling. I feel a heat rise up to my cheeks. I sneak a peek through my eyelashes without raising my head. I take a deep breath to steady my nerves. He walks through the door. He is wearing black shorts and a black top. The material is tight to his body. Nothing overtly sexual. But he isn't hiding anything either. It perfectly suits his build. I try to sneak a peek from head to toe, but even when I try, I can't see an outline of his... I quickly go back to clicking things as I feel a tingle radiate from between my legs through my body. I feel his eyes run over my body. I release the breath I didn't know I was holding. My skin tingles with the anticipation of being close to him. Part of my class I get to help put the students into positions. I look again through my eyelashes at him. His lithe body moves with the fluidity borne of confidence.

I was attracted to his body. I was captivated by his brain. I was ensnared by his seduction. Now I am enthralled again by his body.

He smiles at me.

Damn him. He's got me.