A Dream Commences Ch. 03

Story Info
The Passion Ignites in Yoga.
3.5k words
4
6.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smile.

Better than I ever expected. Better than any picture. It lights up her whole face. Her perfect teeth. Her luscious lips. Her beautiful eyes. Framed by her golden hair. Everything works together.

She is wearing a black shirt with the yoga studio logo with black yoga pants and a red and black plaid long sleeved shirt over it, tied at the bottom, accentuating her large breasts. She was tall, as tall as me. And exuding a sexual energy that was almost palpable in the air. I couldn't say anything. My mind went completely blank in her presence.

I knew this would happen. I warned her this would happen. I almost blurted out "Hello... pretty girl... boobs," just to break the ice. Thankfully she spoke first.

"So what do you think of the studio?" she asked in a bubbly voice. Her smile comes out in her voice. It is infectious. I can't help but smile too. "We have the front room here, so just take your shoes and socks off and put them there, jackets can hang there. Then we have a nice sitting area on the way into the actual studio. Sometimes people like to chat for a bit before or after the class, so we ask them to do that in the sitting room to preserve the quiet atmosphere of the studio. Let me show you the studio and get you set up."

She touches my arm to guide me through the sitting room. I swear it sent a shock through my body. She looks over her shoulder to see if I am following her, tossing her golden locks to the side as she flashed me one of those amazing smiles. I definitely will follow her. Everything about her is enticing. The sway of her hips hypnotizes me. Her blonde hair bounces lightly as she walks, brushing against the pale skin of her neck. I don't even register that we moved through the sitting room. I follow her wordlessly to the shelves of yoga equipment. I feel so out of place. Alone in a dimly lit yoga studio with a sexual goddess.

"So let's grab a yoga mat here," she says, taking one off the rack. "And a bolster and a couple blocks from here." She tucks them under her arm and takes me over to the centre of the room. I am the first one here. We are alone. I want to just reach out, wrap my arms around her and pull her in to a passionate kiss. My cock agrees with me, twitching a bit in my shorts.

"Where do you want to set up? I'll be up here," she says, indicating a mat that is already set up at the front of the class.

"I guess over here to the right of the room. Kind of off to the side a bit. I've never done yoga before, so it might be best if I was out of the way."

"Sure, just lay your mat there and relax a bit while everyone gets here. And after the class, stick around for a bit," she says, winking at me as she goes back to the front of the studio to welcome the next couple women in to the class.

I shake my head as if waking from a dream and look around. The studio is nice. It's on the second floor of a historical building on the main street. Our town is small and we are right down at the river. A bank of tall windows the entire length of the studio show the river valley, tonight covered in snow. Glowing heaters from the ceiling radiate a warmth to the room, casting it in a dull orange glow. Electric candles dot the room, with a single lamp glowing white in the corner. Quiet music emanates from a speaker somewhere at the front of the room. I lay my mat out, place my bolster beside me and use the foam blocks to support my elbows as I lay down on my back in a full stretch, my arms reaching over my head. I try to keep my thoughts centred on myself for the time. But Silverdream is so much more than I ever expected. Her sexuality permeates every aspect of her body and her mannerisms. My mind wanders back to her constantly. What am I doing here? Am I trying to impress someone who I think is so out of my league?

Soon enough the class starts. We are relaxing, stretching, focusing on ourselves. The lights are all out except for the electric candles randomly around the room. There are 6 other women in the class, all towards the middle and left of the room. I am a bit away from them. As I am laying there, listening to Silverdream's voice guiding the relaxation exercises, it seems to be moving around the room. I don't think anything of it. I am on my back in a crescent pose, something I know nothing about, when I think I feel the floor move slightly, like someone walked past. Out of the blue, two warm hands touch me on my left side, one on my hip and one on my shoulder. They press lightly on my shoulder and hip, accentuating the stretch without any effort from me. Holding the pressure for a few seconds, I feel her hands lightly run up and down my side. I am putty in her hands. As quickly as it starts it stops as Silverdream gets up and moves back to the front of the class. We move into the same position, but mirrored for the other side. I wonder if she will be back to help me stretch. My cock starts to respond, betraying my thoughts.

I wait, noticing her voice moving around the studio again, gradually moving closer to me. Finally I feel two warm hands on me, the same places as before except my right side. My cock twitches in my shorts, maybe an inch from her right hand on my hip. She presses on me accentuating the stretch again. Her body is blocking any view that others in the class might have... if their eyes are even open. She runs her hands up and down my side again, her right hand drifting suspiciously close to my cock. It twitches again. I am almost certain that she must notice the effect she has on me. Too soon she stands up and goes back to the front of the class.

We move through another series of stretches. Sometimes she comes around and helps stretch my shoulders or arms. Most of the time I am able to reflect on myself. I think back over the week, think of the sexy pictures I have received from Silverdream. They are burned into my brain, and I can feel myself getting more excited even though I am more relaxed at the same time.

All too soon the class is over. There has been some light touching, stretching, massaging. It was absolutely heavenly. Touch is my kryptonite. I am more attracted to her than when I walked into the studio. But there hasn't been more sexual energy since the "accidental" brush of her hand close to my cock early in the class. Still, just the relaxation of the yoga has put me at ease and I feel better than ever physically. But mentally, I still feel as nervous and shy as I ever am. I take my time wiping down my mat and putting my supplies away, wishing the chatting women will leave before it seems awkward that I am hanging around the studio. Eventually they make for the door, and I make up an excuse that I need to ask about a class that is happening later in the week to stay and chat with Silverdream.

She turns to me and asks how the class was. I think she is actually nervous about it. She really wants me to be impressed. Her light blue eyes lock with mine, her eyebrows arch slightly seeking approval for what she has done. Her mouth is slightly parted, and she is holding her breath.

"It was great!" I say enthusiastically. Her face breaks out in a smile and she exhales. It is beautiful.

"I'm so glad you came," she said. She turns and walks back through the sitting room to the studio. This time I look at the room. There is a love seat against one wall, and a short table to sit and have some tea. A bookshelf and a standing table are at the other end of the room towards the large windows. The art is relaxing, the atmosphere is quiet. She moves around the studio gathering the electric candles, turning them off and stacking them up. I follow her around, drawn like a moth to the flame.

We chat as we walk around. Simple things like the weather and the class. Normal small talk. I am too nervous and apparently she is too. Finally all the stuff is cleaned, gathered and put away. We move towards the front door to leave. I quickly grab my shoes and socks to put them on. I am still wound up, but it looks like the evening is coming to an end.

"I should finish my tea before I leave. Do you want to sit on the love seat and just chat for a couple minutes while I finish it?" she asks, walking back into the sitting room. I don't have to be asked twice. I quickly drop my shoes and coat, not even bothering to hang it up and follow her into the sitting room. We sit at either end of the love seat, facing each other with our legs pulled up a bit and our knees just touching.

"So, why did you come tonight?" she asks, half-smiling and cocking her head to the side mischievously.

"Well, I said I would come, so I came," I replied. Probably not the best answer I tell myself. "I have been having some lower back tightness and I thought that a yoga class could really help with that. And it did. I feel better than ever."

"That's great. I'm really glad you came too. I was nervous about meeting you," she said, her blue eyes looking down at her ceramic mug of tea. She nervously swirled the tea around, sending up a fresh herbal smell.

"So what do we do now," she asks, looking up from her tea. "I'm happy to talk, if that is what you like."

"Well, talking is great," I say nervously. Here goes. Sink or swim.

"Sometimes I wish I was a bit more confident. Maybe a confident person would run his fingers through your hair... like this," I say, pulling my right hand from the back of the love seat and sliding it up her shoulder, lightly across the side of her neck and into the wavy blonde locks at the back of her head. She doesn't move. Her eyes just close slightly.

"Hmmm, yes, a confident person might do that," she replies, tilting her head or the right as my hand brushes over her left ear.

"And a really bold person might, I don't know, lean in for a kiss," I say, twisting my fingers into her hair lightly and pulling her closer. I lean in at the same time, and our mouths come together. Our lips press against each other, the hunger that had been building between us released. Our mouths immediately part and our tongues touch... exploring, feeling, tasting. Our breath is held as our lips and teeth bite at each other's lips, a passion I haven't felt in a long time being surrendered to this goddess. I finally pull back, my gaze still looking directly into her beautiful blue eyes. My hand untwists from the hair behind her head. I lean back slightly. She looks a little flustered, and it adds something to her sensual look. This wasn't a shy, awkward, chaste first kiss. Our first kiss was passionate, the release of days of pent up sexual energy.

"Of course, that is what a confident guy would do. I wish I was confident," I say with a little smile.

"Oh, I like confident," she says smiling back at me, leaning forwards again. I take her face in my hands, one hand on each side of her head and move forwards for another kiss. Her hand slides up my knee and across my inner thigh, sending electric shocks of sexual energy through my body. My fingers brush against the soft skin of her cheeks, her neck, her shoulders. They twist into her hair again, pulling her head to one side as my lips disengage from her mouth and move across her jawline to her ear. Taking one earlobe between my lips I bite softly, feeling the stud if her earring between my lips. Her breath comes in gasps as my fingers twist and pull in her hair as I bite softly at her earlobe. I kiss down the angle of her jaw, as she moves her head back and to the side in pleasure. Her smell is intoxicating. Fresh, clean, sensual. Her pale skin is perfect. Soft, smooth, warm. I barely notice her hands sliding across my leg and up my flat stomach. I kiss along her jaw to her neck. She can't contain her passion anymore, taking her hands from my chest and grabbing my face and pulling it up to bring her lips to mine again.

There is a hunger in that kiss. We need to devour this passion, this energy between us. We need to make it ours and bring it inside our souls to fuel our desires. We press into each other's mouths with a renewed craving for connection. My hands go back to her face, holding her as we continue our passionate kiss. Every sense engages. The feel of her skin, her lips, her tongue, indelibly seared into my brain. The smell of her hair and skin makes my head swim. The vision of her eyes, mostly closed as we break apart and come back together in renewed passion. The sound of her breath, rough and lusty. The taste of her lips and tongue as we explore passionately with our mouths.

As quickly and as passionately as we started, we stop. Our breathing comes in gasps. Our hands fall back to the couch or to our laps. Her passion is not yet abated, as her hands slide up my inner thighs and under my loose black shorts.

"What is this?" she asks mischievously. My shorts have a tight black liner that extends beyond the loose part of of the shorts. It is almost like wearing compression shorts under looser jogging shorts. She has run into the tighter shorts, can feel my hard cock through the soft material, but can't get right next to the skin. Frustrated, she just smiles at me and massages my cock through the shorts.

"Sorry, they are just built like that," I say, leaning back and letting her fingers find the lower hem of my tight shorts. But they are too tight and too long to allow her hand access up high enough to bring either of us pleasure.

"So, that is what a confident bold person would do, eh?" she asks leaning back slightly and smiling.

"Yep. Too bad I'm not confident and bold," I reply, again lost in her eyes and smile.

"Yes, it is too bad," she replies, her hands moving up her body. "Because a really confident and bold man might have done this." And with one hand she pulls the neck of her shirt down and with the other, she pulls her breast from the cup of her bra. She quickly repeats the motion with her other breast.

They are magnificent. Her pale perfect skin continues down her neck to her chest, where full rounds breasts are now pressed up and out of her shirt. Light pink nipples are already erect with anticipated but unfulfilled need. Her hands hold her large breasts still as she looks at me with lust in her eyes.

"Mmmm, yep, he might," is all I can stammer, before leaning, drawn to her again. I feel her finger tips run through my short hair as I pull one nipple into my mouth as my hands massage and pull at her wonderful breasts. Her breath comes faster, and her hips grind small circles in the love seat. I move back and forth between her perfect breasts and erect nipples, licking, biting, pulling. Her pleasure mounting with each passing moment. Finally she pulls me back up to her mouth and we kiss eagerly again, and I can taste her hunger. She needs me, and I need her.

We break apart from our passionate embrace once more. Our position on the love seat does not allow us to be in full body contact, and it is too small to simply move to make it happen. Our hands slide down each other's bodies as we just bask in the sensual glow from each other. Her eyes look up at me.

"I should close up the studio," she says breathlessly. With effort, she pulls herself away from me, tucking her beautiful breasts back into her shirt and bra. She stands up, bracing her hands on my lap and leaning towards me, kissing me lightly on the mouth on her way by. Straightening, she runs her hands from my lap, up my stomach and chest, along my jaw, behind my ear and off the back of my head. I shiver involuntarily with the sensual nature of this simple act. She turns and goes back into the studio to turn off one last light and grab her bag. My knees are weak, my head is swimming and I can barely think, much less stand. Forcing myself into an upright position, my cock reminds me of the confines of the tight shorts I am wearing. I reposition my erect member, the cock head just poking out from the top of my shorts.

Just then she returns carrying her bag in one hand and her mug of tea in the other. Putting it down on the opposite side of the sitting room, she flicks off the lights. She stands with her back to the window. Silhouetted by the glow of the moon reflecting off the winter snow in the river valley, my heart skips and my breath catches once more. Beauty could not be more perfect. I move without thinking, carried by lust. I step the few paces between us and pull her into a warm embrace. We are right in front of the large windows facing the street, but being on the second floor, at night, in a small town, it is unlikely anyone sees us. I wouldn't care is someone did. I need her. I need to feel her pressed against me.

Her hands encircle my shoulders as my hands go around your waist, pulling ourselves into each other. Our bodies finally press against each other fully, from our lips pressed against each other, through our chests and arms encircling the other person, right to our pelvic regions which finally feel the heat of other person. Our full body embrace blows new life into the embers of our lust. Our sexual energies merge and synergize, becoming more than either of us alone. Her right hand moves from encircling my neck to feel my chest, gradually moving south, across my stomach, finding the waistband of my shorts and sliding towards the middle.

"Oh my," she exclaimed cutely, brushing her finger tips against my cock head.

"It is my turn to be really bold," I say with a smile, looking her straight in the eye. She is the same height as me, so our eyes can look directly at each other when we are standing. The perfect height for kissing, or ... more.

"That is pretty bold," she says, moving her other hand down to the waist of my shorts. With a bit of a push, my shorts start to slide down my legs, my cock springing completely free. Hard and aching to be touched, my cock practically bounces into her hands. She runs her fingernails up the soft, sensitive underside of my cock, sliding around and over my cock head and back down my shaft. Stepping back towards the window, Silverlight drops to her knees in front of me, taking my cock into her warm mouth. I feel her hands and mouth working on the hard shaft, sliding up and down, licking, sucking. Her hair swings as she bobs her head on my cock, letting her tongue glide up and down the shaft. I lose myself in the moment, torn between wanting to close my eyes to focus on the pleasure, but also desiring to watch this sexual vixen taking my cock into her perfect mouth. She looks up, her big blue eyes seeking approval in my own. Her lips are wet from sucking and her breath is ragged. With one final kiss to the head of my cock she stands up, leaving me not quite fulfilled.

"I like bold. Too bad I'm not as confident," she says with a sexy smile. I don't even answer her. I just lean in for a final kiss. I still remember the heat of her mouth in that kiss.

I am beyond addicted.

She has become my life.

My purpose.

My passion.